189 Interesting Subjects
3.1k 52 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm in the middle of a snowstorm! A foot of snow so far! I still have power! Yay!

Dalla woke up when the bed moved. She blinked her eyes and looked at Arnold. “Where...”

“Bathroom.” Arnold said and gave her a kiss, then he put his arms around her and went right to sleep.

He didn't try to play or have his way with me. Dalla thought in surprise as she leaned close and pressed her lips to his. She cuddled in and held him as well, because sometimes, sleeping in someone's arms was enough.

Arnold woke up when the alarm went off and he had Physics with Leann and Tanya first thing. He showered and dressed, took his backpack, and went to class. Just as he sat down, Leann and Tanya came in.

“Hi, Arnold!” Leann said happily and gave him a hug, then several kisses. “Franny and I had the best time last weekend.” She said and gave him a single kiss for several seconds. “Thank you again for everything!”

“You're being extra thankful today.” Tanya said with a laugh as she sat down beside Arnold.

“Arnold is why Francine and I got together in the first place, so he deserves to be thanked for giving us such a great gift.” Leann said with a huge smile and draped an arm over Arnold's shoulder. “If it wasn't for this handsome man right here, I wouldn't be as happy as I am now.”

“You really are happy, aren't you?” Tanya asked, a little surprised.

“Unbelievably.” Leann said with a chuckle. “It's amazingly wonderful!”

“With another woman?” Tanya asked, not really understanding how that would work. She also secretly wondered what it would be like.

“I'm ecstatic that the relationship happened.” Leann laughed. “It's not like... even we didn't think...” She shook her head. “Francine is just Francine and I'm just me. We like each other for who we are and it doesn't really matter that she's a girl, too.”

Tanya thought about asking what it was like and the professor came in.

“Good morning!” The Physics professor said to the class. “I hope you're all ready to calculate the speed of Earth and the moon around it.” He stopped at his desk and looked at them. “A show of hands of anyone that knows...”

Arnold was the only one to put up his hand.

“I should have known.” The professor chuckled. “I assume you can quote the formula?”

Arnold recited it and the professor wrote it out on the board.

“Very good, Mr. Strickland. You even added in the gravitational forces of them acting on each other and not just from the sun.” The professor said, impressed. “What about the co-efficient of drag from moving through space?” He asked and wrote it into the equation.

“It's negligible.” Arnold said. “It would barely change a tenth of a decimal place in the final result.”

“What about solar winds?” The professor asked.

“There's no way to calculate them, since they fluctuate constantly. It would be like adding random wind gusts to an already flying airplane. They might make a difference if they were large enough, say from a solar flare, and that's only if it hits the Earth directly, which would be bad.”

“Why would that be bad?” The professor asked with a smile, knowing the answer.

“A solar flare large enough to reach us, would burn through the atmosphere and cook us within minutes.” Arnold said and the girls in the class gasped.

“Oh, my god.” Leann whispered in shock.

Tanya seriously considered having another girl go down on her before she lost the chance.

The professor chuckled and held his hands up. “Please, don't overreact.” He said. “It's alarming; but, the odds of an event of that magnitude is astronomical. Not only that, it would have to happen and the Earth would have to pass into that space.”

Nearly everyone sighed in relief.

“Arnold has just provided us with the perfect reason to do the proper calculations, hasn't he?” The professor asked.

“Thanks a lot, Arnold!” A girl near the back of the class exclaimed.

Arnold started to stand and Leann caught his arm and stopped him.

“She's being sarcastic and isn't actually thanking you.” Leann advised him.

“Oh.” Arnold sat back down. “I can't kiss her for that.”

Several gasps came from the class.

“Well.” The professor said, a little surprised at that interaction, then he remembered the rumors of the kissing bandit and smiled. “Let's get started, shall we?”

*

Kelly sat in the sociology class that afternoon and waited desperately for Arnold to appear. She had been working hard for weeks and she finally managed to get herself worked up to what she thought was the proper size for him. She almost shook in anticipation as she saw him enter the room, because she couldn't wait to tell him.

Arnold came over to her and sat down at the desk beside her. “Hello.”

“Hiiii.” Kelly said and her face went a little red. “Arnold, I... I have something to tell you.”

Arnold turned to her and stared into her eyes.

I really miss that look. Kelly thought and leaned in close to whisper. “I'm ready to have sex with you.”

Arnold raised his eyebrows slightly, which she knew was a shout of surprise. “Who have you slept with?”

“No one.” Kelly said, a little proudly. “Even with my hymen fully torn, I'm still technically a virgin, because I haven't has sex yet.”

“How did you...” Arnold stopped talking as he thought about it. “Toys.”

Kelly nodded. “I've done my best to prepare for you, ever since that happened and I started feeling better.” She said. “I wanted my first time to be with someone I love and I've saved myself for you.”

“Your father told me to stay away from you.” Arnold said.

“I don't care what my father said and neither should you.” Kelly responded. “I love you and I want to be together with you.”

Arnold sat there for a moment and didn't say anything.

“Arnold? What are you thinking?” Kelly asked.

“I'm wondering if you want me to give everyone else up for you.” Arnold said.

“Every... everyone else?” Kelly asked, surprised. “I thought you said you couldn't date?”

“We aren't dating, except for once. We're having sex.” Arnold said.

“Oh. Well, just stop and explain that...”

“No.”

“What?”

“No, I won't stop having sex with other people.”

Kelly blinked her eyes for a moment. “But... Arnold, I... I want you to make love to...”

“No.” Arnold sat up straight. “I gave you the chance to accept me before and you refused.”

“Arnold, I... I'm not... I love you and I don't want to share you.” Kelly said. “I know it's selfish, and I'm sorry about that. I just... I want you all to myself and I want you to make love to me.”

“No.” Arnold said and turned to face the front of the room. “Your father was right.”

“Wh-what?”

“I'm promiscuous.” Arnold said. “I was Heather's boyfriend and that showed me what sex was like. After her was you, then we broke up. I've had lots of sexual partners since then and I am not stopping.”

Kelly sat there and didn't know what to say. She knew, intellectually, that Arnold had been with one, maybe two girls... Janet being the proof... but, she didn't think he had lots of women.

“How... many...”

“I can't tell you.” Arnold said, because a few of them were still a secret, even from each other.

“Don't... don't you know...” Kelly shook her head. “No, I... I don't want to know. I don't care how many. I don't.” She said adamantly, trying to convince herself. “I want to have sex with you, Arnold.”

“Just sex?” Arnold asked.

“Yes. I'm sure once we...” Kelly started to say.

“No.” Arnold said and cut her off.

“What?” Kelly frowned at him.

“You're lying.” Arnold said.

“I... I'm not. I just...”

“You said a minute ago that you wanted me all to yourself and just now you said that we would just have sex.” Arnold said and didn't look at her. “Either the first was a lie or the second one was.”

Kelly didn't want to say that she thought if they had sex, he would give up the others.

“If I gave you the same choice as last time, would you make the same decision?” Arnold asked.

“No. I'd chose to... suck on it.” Kelly said and ignored several muffled laughs from the other students, who could clearly hear their conversation for the last few minutes.

“Even if it was just inside another girl?”

“Yes.” Kelly said and suppressed her shiver at the thought.

Arnold took out his cell phone and sent a quick text.

“What... what are you doing?” Kelly asked.

“Getting proof.” Arnold said and put the phone away.

“Ah'm here, suggah.!” Rebecca said in a thick southern accent as she came into the room. “Ah nevah thought yah'all would call durin' class, though.”

“We only have a few minutes.” Arnold said.

“Don' you worry none, darlin'.” Rebecca grinned. “Ah c'n git yah off in two shakes of ah lamb's tail.”

“Thank you.” Arnold said and gave her a quick kiss, then Rebecca climbed under his desk.

“She is not...” “I can't believe...” “What's her name?” Several girls and guys said at the same time.

Kelly tried to not look. She really did. Her eyes went down, completely against her will, and looked at Arnold's penis as it was very thoroughly sucked on by one of the girls from the dorm. She was turned on by it and she didn't know why. She felt a bit of anger, too. Arnold was doing this to prove a point, except she wasn't sure what point he was trying to make.

That he could call a girl and she would do this for him? That he could do things in class and no one would say anything? Or that I might not be able to do what I claimed I could? Kelly asked herself.

The sociology teacher Miss Kinneson came into the room and put her things on her desk, then she looked at her watch. She had a minute or so for class to start, then she saw something odd. Someone was under Arnold's desk. She was about to ask what was going on, then she saw movement.

“MmmmMMM!” Rebecca moaned, made several slurping sounds, then she climbed out from under the desk.

“Thank you.” Arnold said.

“Anytime, suggah.” Rebecca said and gave him a kiss. “Make sure ta stop by one ah these nights. Ah shore does miss yah.”

“How about tonight?” Arnold asked.

“Ah'd be delighted tah have yah ovah fer comp'ny.” Rebecca said with a happy face. “Round eight?”

Arnold nodded and she kissed him again, then she walked by the shocked teacher with a wave and left.

That wasn't... was that... it couldn't be. Miss Kinneson thought in confusion and couldn't make sense of what she might have just seen.

Arnold turned his head to look at Kelly. “Go ahead. Prove it.”

Kelly moved close and leaned down, then she stopped. Her eyes were locked onto the slightly slobbery and still erect penis that was waiting for her. She inched forward and tried to ignore what she just saw. She tried so hard to ignore that another girl just sucked Arnold off... and she couldn't. She didn't cry, though.

“Miss Kendall, what are you doing?” Miss Kinneson asked when she saw Kelly try to move towards Arnold's waist behind the desk.

“I... I was just...” Kelly sighed and sat up straight. “Dammit, I can't.” She looked at Arnold. “I'm sorry, I just can't.”

“I know.” Arnold said. “You just had to admit it to yourself.”

“But... I... I love you.” Kelly said in defeat.

“I love you, too.” Arnold said and tucked himself back into his pants. “I can't be who you want me to be and you can't be who I need you to be.” He said. “You can find someone else who will make you happy. It took me a while to find someone after we broke up.”

“But, I thought...”

“No, we aren't dating or boyfriend and girlfriend.” Arnold corrected. “That doesn't mean we're not happy.”

Kelly took in a deep breath and let it out in a sigh. “I messed up again.”

“No. We just aren't compatible anymore.” Arnold said. “If things had been different when we tried the first time, I would have been yours forever.”

Kelly couldn't stop the tears this time.

Arnold handed her a tissue. “We're both different people now. Our friends are different. Our lives are different.”

Kelly wiped her eyes and remembered her mother telling her almost the same thing. “Mom said that each time something changes, our whole world is destroyed and a new one takes its place.”

Arnold took in a sharp breath and froze still.

“Arnold?” Kelly asked, concerned. “What is it?”

“I understand it now.” Arnold said. “Quantum mechanics. I get it.”

“Wh-what?” Kelly looked confused.

“Thank you.” Arnold said and moved in close to kiss her.

Kelly backed away automatically, then she sighed. “Dammit.”

“You can't force things.” Arnold said and looked at the sociology teacher. “I'm sorry for the delay.”

Miss Kinneson stared at him for several moments, then she shook her head. “I never expected to have someone else teach an aspect of sociology for me.”

The rest of the class looked at her in surprise.

“People's expectations when compared to reality.” Miss Kinneson said. “Obviously, Miss Kendall expected her personal efforts to be acknowledged and for her advances to be reciprocated by her chosen mate. She didn't factor in the conditions around that choice or even if the choice would want to accept her advances.”

Kelly blushed at being pointed out and put on display like that.

“It's all right, Miss Kendall. We have all had similar experiences when dealing with emotions, especially love.” She looked around the class. “You don't have to respond if you don't want to; but, if anyone has expressed themselves or their feelings for someone and had them rebuffed, you may raise your hands.”

The entire class raised their hands and she did, too.

“Look around, everyone.” Miss Kinneson said and they did, then they all looked surprised. “It's funny, isn't it? We've all had similar experiences. We've all felt what it was like to be refused.” She said and put her hand down. “I can almost guarantee that most of us have been refused several times.”

A lot of heads nodded in response.

“Now you all know that it's perfectly normal... and it hurts like a son of a bitch.” Miss Kinneson said and that got a few laughs and a lot of nods. “It's a sociology dynamic that has existed for thousands of years, even way back in the age of the cavemen.”

“He has a bigger club than me!” One of the guys said loudly and a lot of people laughed.

“A little inaccurate and also succinctly put.” Miss Kinneson said and nodded to the student. “Better gatherers and better hunters always had a greater chance of getting the mate they desired. However, they could still suffer rejection, especially if there was a better hunter or more competition.” She walked around her desk and started to write on the board. “The same could be said during the middle ages when knights and soldiers had a better chance at romance than farmers and townsfolk...”

Everyone wrote down what she was writing and listened attentively.

68