Chapter 26: Eleven Demon Knights
105 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Die! Die! Die! Hahaha!”

Every time when Sol cast his Taunt, it would cause the back row demons to push the front row, which in return, messed up the demon army formation as some of the demons in the front row got crushed to death. Of course, they tried to reorganize their formation, but it was not possible because they can’t control their bodies.

‘This is fun. What a reliable crowd-control skill. Thank God, I chose the right skill. Had I chosen other crowd control skills, I don’t think it would be as effective given my situation now.’

The joy of killing low-level demons didn’t last long, especially when the 11 Demon Knights arrived at the scene.

Sensing the Demon Knights have arrived, Sol was excited as he can’t wait to try out the bonus Armor-Penetration effect on them.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” Sol smiled at the Demon Knights.

“By the way, do you guys know what happened to Hebelion?” one of the female Demon Knights asked.

“No idea and that’s not important right now. Right now, we need to capture this kid as quickly as possible, or else Lord Odeus is going to kill us all if we return home empty-handed.”

“Hold on! I need to ask this kid something first.”

“Hey, kid! Do you know what happened to Hebelion?”

“Hebelion? Who’s that?”

“The Demon Knight who uses poison magic.”

“Poison magic? Oh yeah, I did fight someone like that. What about him?”

“I see, so you already met him.”

“That’s right and by the way, he’s gone from this world.”

“He’s gone from this world? What do you mean?”

“I’m sure you know what I meant.”

“Don’t tell me you—!”

“That’s right! Just as you have guessed, I killed him.”

“Motherfucker! A slow and painful death might not even be enough to atone for your sin!”

“Blah, blah, blah, you guys are mad, right? Then hurry up and come get your revenge.”

“Bastard! Die!”

“Fucking scoundrel! Die!”

Without mercy, the 11 Demon Knights started attacking Sol.

“Whoa! Such murderous intent, I thought you guys were planning to torture me first?”

Hearing that, the 11 Demon Knights immediately held back their attacks and changed their mind about killing Sol.

“Damn, we almost forgot what to do because we’re blinded by our anger there.”

“Phew! He’s right, we shouldn’t kill him too fast, otherwise, that wouldn’t be fun.”

“Let’s cripple him first and then torture him later.”

“Sound good!”

“Sure, just don’t cry later when you all realized who is the prey and who is the predator here.”

Sol was referring to himself as the predator, while the 11 Demon Knights were his prey.

“Hmph! Don’t get cocky, kid!”

“Watch your fucking mouth! Didn’t your parents teach you to respect someone older than you?!”

Sol sighed, “Again with this stupid age thing… I bet I’m older than all of you guys combined.”

“Ha! You look like you are in your early 20s at most. Do you even know how old we are and yet you still want to compare?”

“If I were to guess you guys’ age, probably around 250 to 500 years old.”

“Close enough, it seems like you have great knowledge about us demons.”

“Meh, only 250 to 500 years old, that’s nothing. Do you know how old am I?”

“Hmm, 20? 21? 22 years old?”

“Nope, a lot higher than that.”

“30?”

“25?”

“28?”

“20 to 30 years old at most. No way you’re older than 30.”

The 11 Demon Knights tried to guess Sol's age.

“Whatever, I guess I’ll tell you how old I am.”

“How old?”

“At least more than 10,000 years old.”

“10,000 years old?!”

Suddenly, everyone started laughing. Even the demon soldiers laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Sol asked.

“Nice joke! You expect us to believe that? Hahaha!”

“Bahahaha! More than 10,000 years old? What a fucking clown. Jeez, like who in the world would believe something like that.”

“True, I bet even other humans wouldn’t believe him either. Hahaha!”

“Alright, enough talk. Shall we get down to business?” a Demon Knight said.

‘For now, there’s no need for me to use Taunt since they are not running away. I’ll wait for the right time to use it, especially during the period when the Armor Penetration is triggered. I believe that would be the best, Taunt and Armor Penetration at the same time, that would be a killer combo for sure.’

Sol smirked.

A few hours later…

“What’s up with this kid?! His tankiness is abnormal.”

“He’s so tough! It’s literally impossible to damage him.”

‘Tch! A few hours passed and yet I still didn't get lucky in triggering the Armor Penetration effect.’

Sol was a bit frustrated with his luck.

‘Damn, this RNG shit. Whatever, it’s about time I’ll get lucky, I just have to be patient.’

RNG: Random Number Generator.

***

In the royal palace, in the throne room, sitting at the throne seat, Odeus was getting impatient and mad. He was so angry to the point he wanted to choke all the Demon Knights to death.

“Grr, motherfucker! Why are they taking so long! Fucking hell! Looks like they need to be taught a lesson after all!”

“Whatever! I’ll go get something to eat first while waiting for those useless morons!”

With this, Odeus got up from his throne seat and went to the dining room. Eventually, the food arrived and every bite of the medium-rare steak was full of anger.

“Those bastards! How dare they make me wait this long!!”

Odeus bit so hard that even the fork he was using needed to be replaced by a new one.

“Hey, you girls!” Odeus yelled at one of the maids.

“Yes, my lord! How may we help you?” A maid replied.

“Are you girls blind?! Can’t you see my fork is broken?!”

“Yes, my lord! I’ll bring a new fork right away!”

4