Chapter 1 – God of Destruction and King Everheart
7.2k 9 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Glaze Lockhart died in peace, after spending the first half of his life building the biggest business empire in the world he died spending his hard-earned money and living a peaceful lavish life.

As his vision darkened he was awakened in a white room and sitting in front of him was a man in a purple robe with long flowing purple air in his twenties and pitch-black eyes that gave a feeling they could see through your soul.

"Who are you ?" I asked

"I am the God of Destruction," said the man in the purple robe.

"You are right now being summoned into a world of magic ruled by human kingdoms and demon empires that are at war with each other. The King of a Kingdom is summoning you and is planning to use you to save the kingdom and the world at large," said the God with a smile on his face.

"But I don't want you to just be a hero, but be my successor and carry on my legacy. I was betrayed by someone and I don't have much time left." said the God with an air of sadness and regret.

"Before I go, I want to pass on my powers to someone and I think you are the perfect candidate." the God said floating in the air.

"Summoned? Another world? Be your successor? What are you talking about ? " before I could comprehend what was going on the god in front of me disintegrated into purple light and went into my chest, I felt a weird sensation throughout my body and mind and my mind went blank.

When I opened my eyes again I was standing on what looked like a magic circle in a spacious hall and was surrounded by people. In front of me was what looked like a throne with a man who looked like in his 40s with blonde hair looking towards me.

*ting*

*God of Destruction System Activated*
---

Name - Glaze Lockhart

Race - God

Level - 10 ( Novice )

Skill Points - 1

Magic Points - 1

Magic -

Holy Destruction Magic: Level - 1

Skill -

Level Drain Skill: Level - 1

Destruction God's Intimidation: - Level - 1

Passive Skills - These level up automatically with your level

Hero's Luck

Hero's Charm

Hero's Wrath

---
*Would you like to spend your skill points?*

A female monotone voice rang in my head

A system ?, and it looks like I have a magic point and a skill point that I can spend. I'll spend the magic point on Holy Destruction Magic and the skill point on Destruction God's Intimidation, latter should be more helpful at the start.

*ting*

Holy Destruction Magic : Level 2

Destruction God's Intimidation : Level 2

* Your magic line and skill line is leveled up *

I should focus on my surroundings for now, let me give that new skill a try.

With just a thought I activated the Destruction God's Intimidation Skill , suddenly I could feel the ground shaking and the lights flashing , and everyone else suddenly got on guard. Even though they were taking precautions against me I could see their hands shaking as they focused on me.

The king got up from his throne, " Stay your hand soldiers, this is the esteemed hero that I have summoned, stand back and let me talk to him"

"But your majesty h-he looks very dan- dangerous," said a soldier with his hands shaking.

The King ignored him and walked towards me, I decided to check his stats.

---

Name - Ronald Everheart

Race - Human

Level - 38 ( Master )

---

He is quite strong compared to me, but it's not like I am a normal human either.

" Welcome to the Everheart Kingdom Esteemed Hero, we are grateful to have you here, My name is Ronald Everheart and I am the King of the Kingdom of Everheart. What is your name, my hero ?"

"Glaze Lockhart" I replied after lowering my intimidation skill a little. He was strong but was nevertheless visibly shaken seeing such power from a hero that was summoned recently.

"My purpose of summoning you, the esteemed hero was to ask you to save this world, we are being attacked by demons and soon they will destroy everything and take over the world, only you can save this world, would help us ?"

Save the world my ass, so the purple robe guy was saying the truth, but isn't this a bit too cliche? I am the only one who can save the world? Anyways, for now, I'll just go along with it but I have no intention to become a minion of this king and save his sorry ass for no reason.

" I am honored to be given such an important task, I shall do my best and do what I can to save the world," I said while activating Hero's Charm.

The king looked convinced and the soldiers relaxed, "In that case, I shall bestow upon you the title of Lord and give you a piece of land and people to take care of it, and anything else you need I shall provide Lord Lockhart" said the King with a smile on his face.

Saving the world, now what's fun about that, how about taking it over and ruling it instead with power and fear " Thank you, my King " I said with a smile on my face.

72