Chapter 12 – Princess Charlotte Snaps
3.2k 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Glaze wasn't actually in deep sleep, he had sensed Karen come into the room and was prepared to take action at any moment.

The moment she dropped the Purple Night Lotus poison on him the system ringed a notification.

ting

You have been attacked with poison

Your godly blood has resisted the poison

With 5% god blood unlocked, his body was a lot stronger now and more resistant to poison, the moment the sound ringed he equipped the Blood River Blade and slashed down towards Karen's attack.

The Master Stage weapon was terrifying even though it unleashed half the power, it completely overpowered Karen's Shadow Piercing Daggers which unleashed half the power of an Expert Stage weapon.

Karen was shocked to see him being able to move after being poisoned with the Purple Night Lotus, but it was too late to withdraw her attack.

As the river of blood met Karen's attack, it knocked one of the daggers away and slashed Karen's chest in the middle and slammed her outwards.

Glaze did not waste any time and crushed the protective crystal given to her by the Princess to use when in danger. She was notified and was on the way. Karen got up and knew she had to shut him down now or she would get in a lot of trouble. She rushed forwards towards Glaze and attacked with her daggers, she was very fast being just a step away from the Expert stage.

With his right hand holding the Blood River Blade, he slashed down once again towards her while he straightened his left hand's middle and index fingers and formed the Heaven - Slaughtering Sword and unleashed it. The river of blood once again countered her strike and the terrifying Heaven - Slaughtering Sword Qi went straight towards her arms and cut one of them off and left a huge scar in the other. If not for being protected with a protective magic and a powerful armor, she would have lost both of her arms.

As she screamed in agony over losing one of her arms, Glaze did not waste any time and activated Destruction God's Intimidation which suppressed her 2 levels and brought her level down to 17. Being already injured she slammed down unable to withstand or heal the injuries she had with her current suppressed level.

Glaze went straight towards her and crashed his foot down straight on her chest, his physical strength was much greater than before and was able to destroy her ribs as her chest caved down and she spurted blood. At this moment Princess Charlotte came into the scene and was shocked to see Karen was the one who attacked Glaze.

"Wait, I am not an assassin, we just wanted to scare you," said Karen with a broken voice, as she weakly pulled out a letter from her pouch. As I took the letter out and showed it to the Princess she was shocked and angry.

"Are you out of your mind, do you not know the consequences of going against the hero? Do you hate me that much? That you would go through such lengths." said Princess Charlotte angrily towards Karen.

Even though she was pressed under my legs with her body completely broken she was still filled with venom as she looked towards the Princess " Commoner sluts like you and your mother should not be allowed to rule this sacred Kingdom , people like you and your heretic slut mother would ruin this kingdom , we were just teaching the hero about his mistake." she managed to push these sentences out as Glaze put more pressure on his foot.

Princess Charlotte was shocked and angry at being called such, especially her mother as she walked towards her the almost dead Karen spoke again " What are you gonna do? Kill me? Would you risk destabilizing the peace in the Kingdom? Your father doesn't speak to you already, what is he gonna think of you after this? Let me go now and we can forget about thi- " before she could complete the sentence Glaze kicked her head and she thrashed halfway across the room.

"Are these the people you wanted to let go? These people who think such things of you? For the sake of peace? For the sake of a bastard father who doesn't even care about you or your feelings" said Glaze coming over next to the Princess.

"She needs to die, Princess," said Glaze looking into her eyes, "You need to kill her", "And everyone who wronged you," he said looking at her seriously.

Princess Charlotte was huffing , in anger, hate, shock, and hesitation, she just needed a push, to finally let her desires burst through, to finally deal with the anger and frustrations she had since her mother died, all of the hate and blood lust that she bottled up for her father , she just needed a push , and Glaze, gave her exactly that.

"Kill her, your father and everyone who wronged you, and we will rule the world, together. You would do this for me wouldn't you Princess?" Glaze said looking at her with an evil smile and his eyes wide open.

As Princess Charlotte walked towards the twitching Karen, her hesitation started to fade away bit by bit, on her left hands a pitch-black fire started to form, the entire surrounding temperature went up and even though it was pitch black it felt like you were in the middle of the Sun.

Seeing her coming towards her, Karen stuttered " W-what are you doing? If you k-kill me do you know what will happen? T-there will be a c-civil war, millions of people will die, yo-your father wouldn't want you to do." she said finally being a bit scared as she wimpily slid further and further away.

"H-hey, stop it. Y-y-your not gonna kill me. You won't kill a nobility, your repu-pu-tation is already bad, it wi-will sink down further you know, I am s-sorry I said those things, I d-din't mean it, I was j-just angry" she said getting more and more scared as her armor started burning due the Pure Yin Fire Magic in the hands of Princess Charlotte.

At this point, Charlotte had no shock, hesitation, hatred. Just a smile , the most evil and terrifying smile you can imagine , as she walked towards Karen she said " You have always bullied me since we were kids, you said things about my mother that made me cry in my room all night, you have tortured me and hindered me in every possible way , so '' said the Princess as her hands covered with Pure Yin Fire Magic went towards Karen's Chest, "How do you feel ? Knowing you will be burnt alive." said the Princess enunciating every single word with a complete cold look on her face as her eyes bore deep into her.

As Karen looked into those eyes, for the first time in her life she felt fear, complete and utter fear.

Karen screamed in fear and tried to run away with all her might but it was too late, Princess Charlotte unleashed the pitch-black flames and as they hurled towards her, the surrounding space was burnt and the walls started melting, as the black fire touched Karen's body she howled in agony and in an instant was burnt to a crisp with just her head remaining.

In that eerie silence, Princess Charlotte laughed, she laughed out loud with her hands holding her stomach, for the first time in her life she felt free, she felt unrestrained, she felt happiness. She walked around and back towards Glaze and said " This feels amazing, I have never felt better in my life." she said looking towards him giddily.

"She was just one of the people who wronged you, we will kill every one of those bastards together, my prince-" before Glaze could finish his sentence, Princess Charlotte put her arms around him and kissed him on the lips.

After what felt like an eternity, when they separated, Princess Charlotte said " Don't call me that, call me by name, Glaze" said she looking towards him with loving eyes.

"I love you, Charlotte," said Glaze as he took her in his arms and kissed her again." I love you too, Glaze." she said as they kissed again in a room filled with blood, melting walls and a head with a terrified expression on the ground.

42