Volume 0 – Magic and Skill Explanation
5.5k 5 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magic -

You can learn magic through magic books you can absorb, through bloodlines and innate magic you are born with.

You can also combine magic you already have to create new magic.

Magic Upgrades every 10 levels into a stronger form of magic.

Practicing Magic would result in learning attacks, attacks will level up with the base magic they are derived from.

---
Skills -

You can learn skills through practice only.

Skills completely max out at Level 10

Skill Drain -

You can only drain levels from enemies that you kill that are 10 levels higher than you.

At Level 1 you can only drain 10% of the levels.
At Level 2 you can drain 20% of the levels.
At Level 10 you can drain 100% of the levels.

Destruction God's Intimidation -

This will intimidate and suppress everyone below your level completely, and the people above your level will have a varying range of suppression but won't be completely immobilized.

At Level 1 - Suppresses 5% of the power of people above your level. It completely suppresses people below your level.

At Level 2 - Suppresses 10% of the power of people above your level. It completely suppresses people below your level and forces them to kneel.

At Level 3 - Suppresses 15% of the power of people above your level. It also makes them afraid of you subconsciously as a primal instinct of fear towards a God. It completely suppresses people below your level and they can't physically move at all.

At Level 4 - Suppresses 20% of the power of people above your level. Destabilizes their soul and decreases their resistance to mental attacks.It makes people below your level see you as their worst nightmare , and their soul will start cracking and break and thus killing them if exposure is prolonged.

47