Chapter 19: Oppressed
80 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beware there's "gore" or something like the tearing of limbs in this chapter

Chapter 19: Oppressed

As Aqua is done with the finishing touches to my hair, the sun have already risen.

“It’s already day huh.”

“Sorry about that, if you didn’t teach me how to do my own hair, it wouldn’t have taken this long.”

“It’s okay; I’m just worried that teacher will wake up while I’m not at the house.”

“Why? Are you afraid that he will get angry at you?”

“No, that’s not it, every time he sleeps he will have nightmares, so i always accompany teacher so that he will feel safer, though he gets mad because i entered his bedroom.”

“Did he hurt you?”

“no, at first he screamed at me, but after a while he just accepted that i will be next to him when i sleep, ever since then his nightmares have been more rare while i was next to him, now he wants me by his side when he’s sleeping, saying that to fight monsters with monsters.”

“Sounds like he’s just making excuses.”

“There, that should do, i should go back to teacher before he wakes up from his sleep.”

Looking at myself in the mirror, i saw weirdly young looking man with thin facial hair, slowly touching his beard and mustache.

‘This feels disturbing; the hair is even meld with my skin.'

Pulled on the beard a bit and it felt real.

“Now that we’re done, you should take a bath first, don’t worry about the facial hair falling off”

“Ok, but why are the two of you not leaving the city?”

“Teacher is afraid that once we leave the city the vampires will find us and kill us.”

“But the two of you can’t just stay in the city; the two of you can come with me.”

“Thank you for the offer, you even offered help it teacher after what he said about you, but teacher won’t agree.”

“Well let me talk to him first, maybe i can convince him.”

“I don’t think so, he’s stubborn about his decisions, i know firsthand, it’s also because of his stubbornness that i feel grateful to teacher and i won’t leave him.”

“He must be a kind person then.”

“He’s just feeling unsafe right now, I’m sorry on behalf of teacher.

“What does he teach you anyway, calling him teacher respectfully all the time?”

“He taught me how to save people, he said ‘you need to learn how to heal the people that you hurt someone while that monster side in you take over.’”

‘That’s harsh, how could he not be mad at him.’

“Well the sun is up, let’s get going.”

///

“Your skin is red, are you okay from the sun?”

“I’m fine, the sun just made me itchy and red like this.”

‘Did my skin also turn red in the sun when I’m a vampire?’

Sometimes i feel too oblivious to my own situation.

///

“Huh.”

We were walking to Aqua’s house but he suddenly stopped about two buildings away.

“What’s wrong?”

“I feel something bad is here.”

Looking at Aqua closely, i saw that his hands are clenched, shivering, with face looking more pale than usual.

‘What did he sense for him to be anxious like this.’

While i was searching around the street, i felt a sudden weight on my shoulder.

‘What is this? It’s heavy.’

Looking up, i saw a white haired young girl that looked around 12 years old, piercing me with her sharp red eyes.

“That’s rude of you to say that you filthy human.”

She jumped off my shoulder and made me staggering backwards.

“Get back Alex!” Aqua said, rushing to my side.

“Light said that you’re not here, but what do i have here, i wasted ten hours waiting for you Aqua Young,” the girl said.

“Who are you?” Aqua said.

‘Young? No, that’s a common surname.’

“I’m Vanny, you’re Grandma and I’m here to take you home, your dad is causing us trouble right now and i wonder if you can me.”

“Father? I don’t think i can help you find him.”

“Don’t worry, he’ll find you.”

The girl appeared in front of Aqua and a strange figure appeared beside her.

*gasp*

Aqua suddenly collapsed into the ground without the girl doing anything.

“What did you do to Aqua?”

“Quiet weakling.”

“My neck“

A force acted on my throat, chocking me and lifting me into the air.

“Now let’s go home” she said, lifting Aqua over her shoulder.

“No! You’re not taking Aqua.”

The girl looked surprised and turned to look at me.

“You’re still alive even though your head has snapped already.”

“Huh, snapped?”

Now that the girl said that, i now realized that my field of view is a bit off.

“You didn’t even realize, i wonder if you can’t feel pain.”

The force around my neck tightened and a force started pulling my arms and legs started.

“What are you doing?!”

“Of course I’m testing something, big brother.”

“Aargh! Ahhhhhh!” i screamed at the top of my throat as Pain filled every part of my body that resulted from my limbs getting separated.

“So you do feel pain, boring, i guess I’ll kill you now.”

The Demon approached me as i slowly descend into my own blood.

“You’re heart sounds a bit strange...oh, you have two hearts, that’s, interesting.”

“Ugh...just...kill me...already.”

I tried to look at her face to burn her face into my mind, but i only saw her black panties under her skirt.

“Now, don’t be like that, I’ll give you a drop of my blood and if you survive, I’ll let you live.”

 “Do you accept to become my son?”

In response to her offer, i only looked at her silently.

“Well even if you don’t want it I’ll still give it to you.”

“...”

“But, since you made me angry at your refusal, I’m going to destroy your soul.”

“...”

“Tch, then bye” she said,

A sharp pain entered my brain but it did nothing but make my head more painful, painful enough to knock me unconscious.

///

“What an idiot, he could have become a powerful noble vampire with a third generation bloodline,” Vanny said, while looking at Alex’s body.

“Just in case if you survive my soul attack, I’ll curse you,” she said, pointing at Alex’s head.

“You will not be able to control your vampire powers; you will not be able to gain more power through your own soul,” Vanny said as a black substance came out of her finger and attached itself to Alex.

 “I should really just blow you to pieces, but, where’s the fun in that, after all i didn’t killed you when you’re just a baby, Alex young, but, those two servants of mine are still incompetent.”

“And also I’m taking those.”

The spirit bags on Alex body started floating towards Vanny’s hand.

“Things that the old magic king left for you must be good for something.”

With a final look at Alex, Vanny disappeared into the dark shadows.

 

 

2