Chapter 01: Tsuyuri Kanao
915 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haruto's eyes snapped open, and he sat up with a start. He looked around, disoriented, and realized that he was in an unfamiliar room. The walls were made of stone, and the only light came from a small window high up on the wall.

But then he heard it. The sound of destruction. It was coming from outside, and it was getting louder. The boy scrambled to his feet and rushed to the window, peering out into the darkness.

What he saw made his heart sink. The village was being attacked. houses were on fire, people were running in every direction. The sounds of screams and destruction filled the air.

Haruto felt a cold sweat break out on his forehead. He had no idea where he was or what was happening, and the sight before him was overwhelming. But he knew he couldn't just stand there. So he went out the room.

Haruto's heart pounded in his chest as he struggled to make sense of what was happening. Was it a raid? A bandit attack? He had never seen anything like this before. 

But then he saw it. A dark shape moving through the village, its massive form casting a long shadow in the flickering light of the flames. It was like a demon, he realized with a jolt of fear. 

The demon was tearing through the village, its claws slashing through buildings and people with equal ease. The boy watched in horror as it swatted aside anyone who got in its way, its eyes glowing with a malevolent light as it reveled in the destruction it was causing. 

For a moment, Haruto was frozen with fear, unsure of what to do. He looked at the fleeing crowd in front of him.

Screaming and wailing, they seemed to have seen hell.

The faces of the running crowd were all pale.

Soon, the hideous, humanoid demon with strong limbs jumped up from behind the crowd and a person who ran at the end was caught instantly.

"rrrip!"

Like a thin piece of paper, the human body was instantly split apart by its strong arms and the dark red blood showered on this humanoid devil like a shower. He bared his teeth and opened his sharp teeth to bite.

Large pieces of flesh and blood were devoured by it and as the flesh and blood were devoured, his body seemed to be changing.

Seems to be getting stronger.

Suddenly, as if sensing something, the monster stopped devouring the food and its scarlet eyes stared at the front, a young boy who was standing there in a daze.

"Slurp!"

"A terrified human bug."

The monster licked its tongue and walked slowly towards the boy.

Haruto stared blankly at the terrifying monster that was coming.

What are these things.

He didn't understand, the instinct of escape made him start to run backwards.

just took two steps

It just doesn't feel right.

The steps I took were too small.

he bowed his head

really...

Even this body is not his own.

Wearing ordinary linen clothing, with short legs and a frail body, it is completely the body of a teenager.

At the same time, the memories in his mind also came one after another. He came to a different world and became a very ordinary resident in this world.

Everything is ordinary, the only thing that may be special is that he has a fiancée.

However, his fiancée's family background is very poor, her parents are cold-blooded and ruthless and she often has to suffer domestic violence. Several of his fiancée's brother and sisters died directly under the violence of their parents .

The original host was too busy to take care of himself, so he watched the situation of his fiancée helplessly.

The real bottom dwellers of the world.

He understood the world he was in and accepted the memories in his mind, but he was still a little at a loss.

Who will tell him what happened?

Why is there a demon chasing behind me?

"Thud!"

His legs seemed to be caught by something and he fell to the ground, blood splashed all over his body, making him look extremely miserable at this moment.

He looked up.

The monster-like creature was walking, its scarlet eyes were playful and he didn't seem to mind playing with his prey before he died after he was full.

Looking at the monster that keep coming towards him.

Haruto fumbled around in a panic.

A hard object was caught in the palm of his hand.

It was a sword hilt.

Pulled out of the bloody water, the moonlight shined and the sword exudes an intoxicating halo.

The blade is sharp.

Looking next to it, there was a corpse lying there . Which seems to be wearing the standard uniform of the demon slayer corps from the 'demon slayers anime.

Haruto was became more confused.

Obviously, the owner of this sword is the corpse lying there.

Looking at the monster across the way

A demon to be exact

Haruto now had a more clear idea of which world he came but then lowered his head again and looked at his thin arms and legs.

The situation in front of him

It's the rhythm that prepares him to die immediately after crossing over!

Haruto shook his head, he couldn't give up yet, at least, he wasn't dead yet.

Thinking this way in his heart, he tightly grasped the hilt of his sword.

Stand up slowly.

"wow!"

"The human kid doesn't want to escape, but wants to resist?"

The demon's voice is full of teasing .

Haruto clenched the hilt of the sword tightly, but he could still feel his legs trembling. One moment he was living in a peaceful world and the next second he was here, facing the demon.

Palpitations, feeling of fear was suffocating

Should he run away?

He shook his head and faced the ghost, obviously there was no way to escape.

"gasp..."

Taking a deep breath, he gripped the sword tightly, ready to fight to the death.

Seeing the boy's actions, the ghost let out a cruel grin and was about to make a move when he suddenly felt something.

In the distance, in a dark corner, a little girl was curled up in the corner. At this moment, her eyes are as bright as stars, but she seems to have lost something and looks very stiff.

What was lost was probably something called human emotion.

and this girl

happens to be

The fiancée of this body.

And when he saw the little girl, his eyes widened suddenly.

Although the memory of watching anime before is a bit fuzzy

But the little girl in front of him undoubtedly matches Tsuyuri Kanao.

At this moment, he realized

It turned out that his fiancee turned out to be

Tsuyuri Kanao.

.........................................

To get advance chapter you can visit my patreon account

→patreon.com/user?u=80975639

→user name Re@peπ__Online

31