Chapter 04 : Home is a terrible thing
583 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"When i have a chance next time I have to try killing another demon."

He whispered softly.

suddenly

something came to his mind

He turned his head sharply

The golden pupils were reflected in the dark corner and a little girl was curled up there. Following his gaze, the girl moved back slightly.

Purple eyes, thin black hair, perhaps due to long-term malnutrition, the hair looks a bit withered and yellow.

He stepped forward.

Seriously looked at the girl.

The dusty little face still vaguely shows a little cuteness from the childish little face with correct facial features.

Double check

Only then did Haruto confirm that the girl in front of her is the future Tsuyuri Kanao .

"I didn't expect my fiancée to be Tsuyuri Kanao"

He whispered softly in a voice only he could hear.

However, now his fiancée is not called Tsuyuri Kanawo, or in other words, his fiancée does not have a name now.

Because from birth to now, her parents have never given her a name. Since the original host didn't talked with her, he was confused at what to call her as.

"Kanao"

he spoke softly.

The girl didn't speak, but raised her head and looked at him.

She is like a mute.

to be exact

Now she is no different from dumb.

Because, he don't know how long she haven't spoken.

Even her eyes are a little empty, as if they no longer contain human feelings. To be exact, she is not very good at expressing her feelings anymore.

Seeing this scene, Haruto couldn't help sighing.

He knelt down and gently touched the girl's head

"Shall we get out of here?"

He asked, seeking the girl's opinion since they could not stay at this place for long at present.

Perhaps, it won't be long before people from the Demon slayer Corps will come.

Or maybe someone from the police station will come.

No matter which one it is, it is a very troublesome existence for a demon like him.

Today's era has long changed. It is no longer the era of demon rule. Now it is the Taisho period and technology has developed rapidly. Even demon will have trouble resisting the artillery fire. Even Muzan, the ancestor of demons was almost buried. Kagaya detonated the mansion with a bomb.

Therefore, it is very unwise to continue to stay here.

The little girl didn't speak, but when his hand gently stroked her head, the girl's eyes seemed to flicker slightly.

If his eyes were not sharp enough, he might not even be able to see them.

When he didn't get an answer, he didn't hesitate and hugged Little Kanao in his arms.

As he gently hugged her, the girl's body visibly trembled, but she immediately regained her composure.

For Kanao, the real world is dark. She received beatings from her parents since she was a child, which made her get used to submissiveness and she didn't know what resistance was.

Sometimes, she also thought about dying, but in the end she didn't have the courage.

She didn't know when her suffering would end, perhaps she was born to endure suffering.

It's just that she always look forward to the warmth coming one day.

But it never came

What awaits her will always be her parents' beatings day after day. She no longer cries because as long as she cries, she will be greeted by her parents' fists and feet.

She also has to numb with her feelings, because feelings are really a luxury for her.

Over time, it became less painful and less expressive.

She no longer expect the warmth of this world to come to her.

Sometimes she also thinks

What did she do wrong? All the suffering in the world is seemed to be forced upon her body.

Now, the boy behind her back, she recognized was her fiancé.

He didn't care about her existence before.

Why, he suddenly looked at her with such gentle eyes today.

Very warm feeling.

The little hand unconsciously grasped the clothes around the boy's neck.

"we'll be home soon."

Haruto said softly.

Just hearing these words, the girl on the back obviously struggled, it seems for Kanao

Home is a terrible thing.

..........................

To get advance chapter you can visit my patreon account

→patreon.com/user?u=80975639

→user name Re@peπ__Online

24