Chapter 05 : This time , I’ll be with you
575 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling the struggle of the girl on his back, Haruto also realized something and tightly grasped little Kanao's hand.

"Don't worry, this time, I'll be with you."

He said seriously.

The girl's trembling body stopped suddenly and then she quietly laid on his back, no longer struggling.

Maybe, it's a habit of being submissive

Or maybe, her fiancé's words gave her a little sense of security.

For little Kanao, even a little sense of security is a very luxurious thing, so luxurious that she tried her best to get close to it.

Seemingly feeling little Kanao's state of mind, Haruto's mood is also slightly depressed. Thinking of little Kanao's childhood in his mind , his mood also started getting more and more depressed.

Are there really such cruel parents in this world?

He couldn't understand why some parents would treat their own child like this.

However, before taking little Kanao home, he has to cover up...

Involuntarily, he touched his head

Pair of demon horns

Things that don't belong to people can easily expose his state.

The figure jumped up and down, quickly jumped over a fence and found a black bamboo hat in one of the retreated peoples house.

Putting on the bamboo hat to cover the ghost horns on his head, he set foot on the way home with little Kanao again.

He wanted to see how a pair of parents could abuse such a lovely child as little Kanao.

The farther you go to the place where little Kanao lives, the stench in the air becomes more and more intense and some human wastes can be seen in the ditch by the roadside.

Obviously, the place where little Kanao lives is a slum and the environment here looks extremely poor.

From time to time, in the dark corners of the road, the screams of women can be heard, which are prostitutes who sell their bodies to make money.

There are the cries of abused toddlers and the roars of bullies.

The filth of the world flourishes in this slum.

When he got here, he could obviously feel the girl's little hands holding onto the clothes on his back a little tighter.

He stretched out his hand and gently patted the girl's thin back. The girl's mood seemed to have stabilized a lot with the comfort of his hand.

Soon, a dilapidated courtyard appeared in front of him.

Kanao's home, here little Kanao lives with her parents which are her father and mother.

He gently put Kanao down. For some reason, the girl's star-like but emotionless eyes, now there was a palpable sense of fear.

He stretched out his hand and gently held Kanao's little hand.

The girl's hand were so small and thin, which made him feel pity. At the same time, a strong resolve spread in his heart.

He patted the door with his hand.

"Who is it!"

With a sharp roar which came from the house, the door was pushed open suddenly and a man with a swollen face appeared in front of Haruto.

Kanao's father.

Kanao's father gave a strange look at Haruto who was wearing a black bamboo hat but immediately his eyes fell on little Kanao who was holding Haruto's hand.

"You didn't bring any money, where did you go today?"

Almost instinctively, he raised his palm to beat his daughter.

This seems to be a normal thing for him.

A flash of fear flashed in little Kanao's eyes and she didn't dare to dodge. She just instinctively moved her head to the side, praying to avoid the hand even if it's only a little bit .

Obviously, little Kanao was ready to be beaten, it had become her instinct.

Or habit.

Accustomed to parental violence

Only

This time, the hand did not fall.

A hand stretched out, blocking the front of little Kanao's face and grabbed the big hand that was whipping her.

Same moment

A hint of murderous aura flashed across the golden eyes under the young man's black hat.

.......................................

To get advance chapter you can visit my patreon account

→patreon.com/user?u=80975639

→user name Re@peπ__Online

26