chapter 06 : I will take you out
562 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The small hand of the boy blocked the hand of Kanao's father.

"What... are you doing? Who are you to stop me from teaching my daughter."

Kanao's father stared angrily at the boy in the bamboo hat with vicious eyes and tried to break free with his hand several times, but the boy's hand was like iron tongs, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't break free.

Living in a slum, you may not have good life but you don't lack the ability to perceive words and feelings.

He clearly felt that the boy in front of him was not easy to mess with.

Otherwise, he would have waved his fist and taught Haruto a lesson.

Haruto lifted the bamboo hat, revealing his fair face.

Kanao's father narrowed his eyes and it took him a while to realize who Haruto was.

"So it's my daughter's fiancé."

He smiled lightly but didn't care.

Haruto waved his hand coldly, Kanao's father only felt a huge force coming from his wrist, the whole person was pushed by this force and staggered back several steps and almost fell to the ground.

"Take me to your daughter's bedroom."

He looked at Kanao's coldly.

This coldness made Kanao's father jump.

"You... bastard... be polite to your future father-in-law"

boom...

With a loud noise, Haruto threw out a punch and a hole was punched out in the wall next to him.

"Gasp..."

Kanao's father and Kanao's mother who rushed over gasped, and looked at Haruto with obvious fear.

Standing under the moonlight, Haruto's golden pupils glanced coldly at the couple, or things that were not worthy of being called parents and repeated his own words again: "Take me to my fiancée's room."

As his cold eyes swept away, the two of them felt as if they were being targeted by something inhuman and they shivered unconsciously.

Not daring to say anything, he hurriedly led the way.

When walking through the yard, a bald middle-aged man seemed to be startled by the movement outside just now and walked out, just in time to bump into them.

"Master Taroya Ichiro..."

Kanao's father fawned on his face.

Taroya Ichiro glanced at Kanao's father indifferently then glanced at Haruto and finally his gaze landed on Kanao, as if looking at some goods, showing a touch of satisfaction: "Is she your daughter?"

"Yes, Master Tamoya Ichiro"

Kanao's father wanted to say something more but the sudden coldness made his hair stand on end.

It was Haruto's pair of golden eyes that stared at him again.

For some reason, he was a little afraid of those eyes. It was really scary and it felt like a gaze from something inhuman like a beast.

"Her room is on the right side of the courtyard."

Kanao's father hastily pointed forward with his hand.

Haruto also ignored Kanao's father. As for the so-called Tamoya Ichiro who stayed at Kanao's house, he didn't care and took Kanao's little hand and came to Kanao's room.

It was more of a doghouse than a room.

Looking at such a bad living environment, his eyes were inexplicably dimmed and he lowered his head, looking at Kanao feeling a little distressed.

"Here, is there anything you want to take away?"

he said softly.

He came here not only to see how a pair of parents could bear to abuse their children like this, but also to take away things that belonged to Kanao.

He was going to take Kanao away.

After all, he doesn't want Kanao to live in such an environment.

Kanao stood where he was, without moving.

Haruto frowned, Kanao was standing as if there was nothing she cared about here.

But it's also a small room like a kennel and the things inside can be seen at a glance which was basically nothing at all.

"Shall I take you out of here?"

He squatted down, looking straight at Kanao's purple eyes with his golden eyes.

28