chapter 07 : Emotionless
515 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Will you go out of here with me?"

He squatted down and seriously tried to feel Kanao's reaction.

The girl's star-like eyes have not changed much, as if it has always been like this. It seems like she has lost the ability to express her emotions.

Seeing this, he was silent, feeling inexplicably sad in his heart.

What kind of childhood did she go through to become like this, like a walking dead.

"I will definitely protect you and never let you get hurt again."

He stretched out his hand, pressed it on the girl's shoulder and said very seriously.

As his serious words fell, the girl who had been silent all this time, who had always been emotionless, seemed to be slightly touched.

At this moment, he faintly seemed to see a few seconds of hope in little Kanao's dead, lifeless, beautiful purple eyes.

But that ray of hope only appeared for a moment and then disappeared in an instant, as if it was never there to begin with.

Perhaps, the girl's heart has long been closed, unable to accept the warmth from outside.

In other words, she dare not accept the warmth anymore, because it is even more painful to lose it after feeling the warmth.

He watched little Kanao

This girl with purple eyes as bright as stars but extremely empty then spoke in the softest tone he could master: "No matter what, please remember, I am still here for you."

"You can rely on me in the future."

"So, don't be afraid."

He reached out and grabbed the girl's thin and thin hand, ready to take little... Kanao out of here.

Since there is nothing little Kanao wants to take away from here then this place of her childhood which makes her extremely sad.

Doesn't need to be visited again.

As for Kanao's parents.

That pair of man and woman are not worthy of being called parents at all.

Holding hands, Haruto walked out of the room with Kanao.

At this moment, in the yard, Kanao's parents were chatting happily with the man named Tamoya Ichiro.

"I am very satisfied with your daughter and I agree with your price."

Tamoya Ichiro took out a pocket and as Tamoya Ichiro took it out, the pocket made the sound of jingling coins.

Kanao's parents looked at the purse in Tamoya Ichiro's hand, their eyes were full of greed, they almost seemed to be jumping at it and said, "Master Tamoya Ichiro, don't worry, from today on, our daughter is yours. However you want to deal with it will have nothing to do with us."

Haruto, who was walking out of the room holding little Kanao's hand, heard the conversation of Kanao's parents and his eyes became inexplicably gloomy.

His pair of golden eyes fell on little Kanao.

Negotiate their daughter's price in front of their daughter's face.

They should know that Tamoya Ichiro is a slave trader and wants to sell their daughter just for that little money.

Do they really regard little Kanao as their daughter?

Or, they never have .

Haruto lowered his head subconsciously and looked at little Kanao with some worry. After all, Kanao should have hurt pretty hard hearing her parents talked about selling her to the slave trader in front of her.

But surprisingly

Haruto didn't feel any emotion from little Kanao, even if she was sold by her parents, she was not able to feel any sadness.

She seems to have really her ability to express her emotion.

Even if she was sold by her parents in front of her, she was numb and didn't feel the slightest sadness.

"I really want to kill them!"

Haruto gritted his teeth, a golden light glowed slightly in the palm of his hand but he hesitated for a moment, then took it back.

No matter what, they are both little Kanao's parents, what to do with them depends on Kanao not him.

But, looking at little Kanao with her empty eyes, she seems unable to make any decisions right now.

"whoo..."

Taking a deep breath, he suppressed the agitation in his body. Now he can't deal with Kanao's parents, he would wait for the future, when Kanao gets better then it's up to Kanao to decide.

As Kanao's parents accepted the money, Tamoya Ichiro also set his sights on Haruto and little Kanao who had just walked out, and finally his gaze stayed on his product, little Kanao's malnourished body.

As a slave trader, his vision has always been good. Although the girl in front of him looks extremely thin, her face is gray, and her clothes are sloppy, but with his vicious eyes, he can still see the girl's potential.

A beauty.

Moreover, it is a perfect submissive slave, a slave who will not rebel against its master.

Whether such slaves are raised and played with by themselves, or sold to dignitaries and officials in the future, it is a very lucrative business.

"Didn't expect to find such good stuff in a place like the slums."

Tamoya Ichiro murmured stepped forward and stretched out his hand and was about to pull little Kanao away from Haruto's hand.

Since he had paid, the girl was already his slave.

However, just as the hand was stretched out on the way, it stopped suddenly.

Under the bamboo hat, the boy stared at him with a pair of golden eyes.

......

To get advance chapter you can visit my patreon account

→patreon.com/user?u=80975639

→user name Re@peπ__Online

23