chapter 08 : The darkness of human nature
533 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tamoya Ichiro was just about to step forward to hold little Kanao, but just as he reached halfway, he stopped suddenly.

Under the bamboo hat, the boy's pair of golden eyes were icy cold, which made Tamoya Ichiro shiver unconsciously.

There is a feeling of being watched by something inhuman like a beast.

"This...is this what I bought?"

Tamoya Ichiro pointed at little Kanao: "I have paid the money to her parents, now she is my personal property."

"Yes!Yes."

Kanao's parents also nodded at this time.

Haruto glanced at Kanao's parents sideways.

Facing his eyes, the two of them unconsciously took a step back. Even so, they still tightly held the money bag in their hands, which was the money they got from selling their daughter just now.

He suddenly felt a kind of sadness that the darkness of human nature had degenerated to such a disgusting degree.

"boom..."

He punched the wall next to him

With a muffled sound, his fist punched a big hole in the wall.

Tamoya Ichiro looked at this scene with some horror. Although a musket can break through the wall, it cannot be as violent as the boy.

Moreover, Haruto's destructive power with just the palm of his hand is obviously even more shocking.

Tamoya Ichiro backed away unconsciously.

"Now, I want to take my fiancee away, do you have any objection?"

He looked at Tamoya Ichiro lightly.

"No...no comment."

Facing such a humanoid monster, how could Tamoya Ichiro dare to say the word 'no'.

"Let's go."

Haruto lowered his head and looked at little Kanao, as if he was asking for her opinion.

However, even though he caused such a big commotion just now but the girl was still like a doll, her purple eyes were empty and dim, and there doesn't seem to be any emotion.

Likewise, there will be no response to his comments.

In just a short time, Haruto seemed to have gotten used to little Kanao's silent appearance.

Without saying anything, he stretched out his hand directly, holding little Kanao's little hand and walked out.

Kanao's parents wanted to say something, but when they met Haruto's golden eyes under the bamboo hat, they dared not say anything.

That look is like a demon, as if you stare at it for a while, the demon will swallow it.

...

"Master Tamoya Ichiro..."

As Haruto took Kanao away, Kanao's parents watched Tamoya Ichiro carefully.

Tamoya Ichiro stared at Kanao's parents with some annoyance.

Being stared at by Tamoya Ichiro, Kanao's parents shrank their necks but their hands were tightly holding the money bag. They had already handed over their daughter and the rest of the matter are not related to them.

It's impossible to hand over the money.

This is the money they sold their daughter for.

"Humph!"

Tamoya Ichiro snorted coldly: "In this land, people who offend me generally won't survive till dawn."

Kanao's parents couldn't help but turn pale, they naturally knew the implication of Tamoya Ichiro's words.

As a slave trader who sells slaves, Ichiro Tamoya has many thugs and even possesses advanced weapons in this world.

musket.

'It seems that their daughter's fiancé is going to be in trouble.'

Thinking of this in his heart, the annoyance in his heart died down considerably.

Tamoya Ichiro walked straight away, not planning to do anything to Kanao's parents. As for taking money from Kanao's parents, he didn't think about it.

Because, there is no need to seize it, within a few days, Kanao's parents will send the money out in the casino which will ultimately fall on his hand and even owe him a large sum of money.

He really knows the character of Kanao's parents too well.

Only

When he thought of the golden eyes of that boy in the bamboo hat just now,

Tamoya Ichiro's expression turned ugly. He has been a king in this area for so long and no one has ever dared to take anything away from him.

Although the boy just now looked scary.

But

After all, they are human beings!

No matter how powerful a person is, can he still beat a musket?

23