chapter 11 : Firearms are good things
468 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The lead bullets ejected from the musket pierced the air, causing bursts of howling.

In a blink

It was already close to the body.

Holding the hilt of the blade in his hand, Haruto slashed across with a fiery red light.

clang clang clang

At this moment, the swung blade seems to be woven into a fiery red network, blocking the incoming lead bullets one after another.

But the bullet were too fast.

Moreover, his time as a demon was too short and he hadn't fully adapted to the strength of a demon.

There was still a lead bullet that passed by the fiery red sword light and hit his chest.

The lead bullets bursting out from the musket carried a powerful impact, which made him stagger back a few steps.

He looked down, bowing his head

A finger-thick bullet hole appeared on his chest.

"He got hit!!"

Tamoya Ichiro's face that had turned pale due to fright before was now flushed with excitement.

'No matter how powerful you are, you are still human.'

There was a hint of sarcasm at the corner of Tamoya Ichiro's mouth, many such people had died in his hands.

He didn't know how many ignorant people there were who showed their courage for a while but can only fall down unwillingly in the face of firearms.

Like this young boy in front of him

The heart was shot and death was not far away.

He is sure dead.

Tamoya Ichiro showed a smug smile but it had also shocked him seeing Haruto's strength moments before.

The strength of the boy has reached such a level that he can slash a bullet.

"It hurts!"

Haruto was covering his chest with his hands. That was the part that was pierced by the demon's claw before. It had healed with demon's regeneration before and now it was pierced by the bullet again.

He didn't lose his sense of human pain just because he became a demon.

"keep shooting"

Tamoya Ichiro gave cold instructions to his subordinates, because Haruto had already killed more than a dozen thugs, which made him heartbroken and at the same time his hatred toward Haruto was raised even more. Today he must be killed.

And at this moment, Haruto raised his head.

In the distance, more than a dozen dark muzzles pointed at him.

"heh-heh..."

There was a sneer in the corner of his mouth, he stepped on the ground with his toes and his figure quickly entered the surrounding darkness.

"Bang bang bang..."

Gunshot pierced the air and hit nearby areas with burning flames.

"Bang bang..."

A series of lead bullets flitted through the air and hit the nearby building making a deafening sound.

The boy waved among the bullets and several lead bullets almost passed by his cheek.

He entered into the dark.

Loosing the boy's sight the gunners were also a little overwhelmed.

Just at this moment, a young man wearing a bamboo hat suddenly appeared in front of these gunmen.

The gunman realized that it was too late to shoot again.

They only saw the golden eyes under the bamboo hat, followed by the raised blade light.

In an instant it passed across the neck.

Blood spattered and their body stiffened.

The heads were thrown away and the whole person also fell to the ground, making a heavy muffled sound.

The blade in Haruto's hand swung out continuously.

In the short period of time, in the pitch-black night, only a fiery red sword light flickered, followed by a gushing of blood. Dyeing the pitch-black night with a tinge of red.

After a short time.

All of Tamoya Ichiro's subordinates were beheaded, only he stood there blankly, watching all this with a pale face.

"Plop..."

Tamoya Ichiro couldn't help but kneel on the ground, looking at the young man who kept coming with horror on his face, he couldn't figure out why the boy was still alive after being shot in the heart.

Seeing the young man approaching step by step, at this moment, his eyes were full of remorse, how could he provoke such a murderous beast.

"Forgive me.... forgive me"

Just as the sound of begging for mercy came out, the blade had already been swung.

Puff

It was the sound of a blade cutting into flesh.

Haruto easily chopped off the opponent's head.

Standing in the middle of the pool of blood, the golden eyes of the young man under the bamboo hat flickered slightly.

After a long time.

A slight sigh came out.

Not long ago, he was just an ordinary boy in society and he experienced so much in a short period of time.

Before he knew it, he already had dozens of lives in his hands.

'So i really have become a demon'

Shaking his head, he bent down and picked up some money from Tamoya Ichiro. At the same time, he picked up two muskets on the ground and put them on his waist.

Firearm is a good thing.

It may be a lot worse to deal with demons, but it is a great weapon to deal with people.

21