chapter 12 : That’s how Kanao should be like
521 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After packing up everything, Haruto also took an clean black cloak from a fallen thug to hide the muskets and went back towards the inn.

After such a long time Kanao should have finished taking a shower and changing clothes.

Moreover, there has been such a big commotion near the area so it is no longer possible to stay for a long time.

He knocked on the door

Waiting for Kanao's response.

But after waiting for a long time, he still didn't received an answer which made him frown slightly.

After hesitating for a moment, he made up his mind to open the door.

The folded clean clothes were still quietly placed on the table, and the hot water did not move.

This made him frown and unconsciously looked at little Kanao.

The little girl was curled up in the corner, she was looking at him with her beautiful but lifeless purple eyes.

"Why didn't you take a shower and change your clothes?"

He asked Kanao gently.

Kanao didn't respond to his inquiry.

Haruto has adapted to Kanao's current character, the current Kanao is more like a puppet on a string, completely without her own thoughts.

He can only help himself.

"Let me wash it for you."

He said softly.

Although there are differences between men and women, Kanao is just a child now, so there is no need to care so much, let alone, he is Kanao's fiancé.

His inquiry did not get a response.

He smiled helplessly, knelt down slowly and hugged little Kanao.

The sloppy clothes were taken off, revealing the girl's petite body and abnormally pale skin.

The body is frighteningly weak, almost skin and bones can be seen.

On the skin, there were all kinds of scars and traces of being beaten.

Seeing this scene, the boy's golden eyes under the bamboo hat couldn't help flashing with a hint of anger.

Trying to suppress the anger rising in his heart

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, it would be hard to imagine that there would be such cruel parents in the world. The viciousness of the human heart is sometimes more terrifying than demons.

He didn't say anything else and gently used warm water to remove the stains on Kanao's body.

"In the future no one will bully you, I promise."

he said softly.

The dull purple eyes of the girl in the bathtub blinked. In her limited memory, it has been a long time since she was treated so gently.

Scooped hot water with a ladle and started pouring it on Kanao's head.

"Close your eyes."

he said softly.

Perhaps after not taking a shower for too long, Kanao's hair is almost stuck together, which is very difficult to wash and requires a lot of hot water to water.

Whether it was in his previous life or in this life, helping people to take a bath was the first time for him.

So it seems very hard to him.

After some time it was finally done.

When the filth was removed, the girl's thin skin reveals a bit of brilliance like smooth water, but the skinny and bone-like shape does not show any beauty.

He helped her put on clean clothes and then dried her hair with a dry towel.

Kanao's form also completely appeared in front of him.

The dusty little face has been washed clean, so the facial features were delicate and the skin is like ceramics. It is hard to imagine that a person's skin can be so delicate.

But long-term malnutrition, coupled with the beatings of her parents, the girl's figure is too thin, her skin is abnormally pale and her shriveled body greatly reduces the girl's charm.

Even so, it can be seen that the future Kanao is definitely a beauty.

Seeing the brand-new Kanao, a gentle smile appeared on the corner of Haruto's mouth.

He rubbed Kanao's head, perhaps because of washing her hair, the girl's hair looked much smoother, although it was still a bit dull.

"We should go"

He said softly since there was such a commotion in the area, it would not be suitable to stay any longer in the inn. If it wasn't for Kanao taking a bath, he would have taken her away long ago.

As he said, he didn't expect any reaction from Kanao, so he naturally took Kanao's little hand and prepared to leave.

Only immediately

He froze.

The girl's footsteps didn't seem to keep up and brought a lot of resistance when he led her away.

Turning around with some doubts.

The girl's purple eyes looked at him and then in his shocked eyes, Kanao slowly stretched out his little finger and pointed to his chest.

He looked down.

That was the place that was hit by musket's bullet before and that piece of clothes had already been wet by the bright red blood making it look a little scary.

It turns out that

Little Kanao is worried about his body.

Looking at the girl who was still like a marionette, Haruto felt a warm current flow through his heart.

Warm.

He stretched out his hand, touched the girl's head and said half-jokingly: "I'm a demon, this much injury is fine."

He doesn't care whether Kanao understands or not, he is just a little happy now.

The closed world in Kanao's heart seemed to be opened a little again.

Maybe, it won't take much long

Kanao will also restore the youth and cheerfulness that a young girl should have at her age.

Because that's what little Kanao should be like.

...........

...........

 

should I change my uploading schedule from daily to 4 chapters every tuesday and saturday 

18