Chapter 15 : Insect breathing
910 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Kanao was completely full.

Haruto waved towards the waiter.

The shop waiter immediately trotted over: "Sir it will 500 yen for both."

Haruto paid a thousand yen. When he killed Ichiro before, he collected a lot of money from Ichiro's body and he is not short of money now.

The waiter in the shop took the money and said, "I'll ask the owner to look for the change right now, Sir wait a moment."

However, just as the waiter was about to leave, Haruto's hand grabbed his shoulder.

The waiter in the shop looked at Haruto with some doubts, not knowing what was going on with the boy in the bamboo hat.

"I have somewhere to go for a short while and my companion will stay here during that time. Can you look after her for some time then I don't need the rest of the money."

He looked at the waiter.

The waiter was taken aback for a moment, but immediately understood what Haruto meant and couldn't help but be ecstatic.

You must know that five hundred yen is equivalent to the money he can get by working here for a month. Now, he only needs to take care of this young lady to get it, so he is naturally very happy.

Although the young lady looked a bit dazed, he only needed to take care of her for a while.

"Sir, please rest assured, before you return, I will definitely look after her..."

The waiter hurriedly patted his chest to assure.

Haruto nodded, didn't say anything else and squatted down in front of Kanao, gently picked up the rice grains near Kanao's mouth with his fingers and put them in his mouth to swallow.

Kanao seems to feel something, the beautiful purple eyes kept looking at him and the little hand was unconsciously grabbing his sleeve.

He smiled and then patted Kanao on the head: "I have something to do, you have to stay here obediently and wait for me to come back!"

"If I can't come back in a short time, you will follow those two sisters there?Okay"

As he spoke, he pointed his finger at the pair of Kocho sisters.

Kocho Kanae, who had been paying close attention to the movement at Haruto's table, stood up abruptly following Haruto's voice.

"Sure enough, he noticed us."

Kocho Shinobu pursed her lips, her pretty face was serious and one hand was also on the scabbard of her Nichirin Blade.

Haruto ignored Kocho Shinobu but looked at Kanao gently: "Can you do it, this is the first time I asked you something?"

Kanao's small mouth opened rarely, but it seemed that she hadn't spoken for a long time or she had lost the expression of human emotions, but she couldn't make any sound.

Haruto rubbed the black hair on Kanao's little head distressedly and then he stood up.

The golden eyes under the bamboo hat looked at the Kocho sisters who were also staring at him.

Without saying anything, he turned around and left and walked outside the hotel.

The Kocho sisters naturally kept up without saying a word.

If it weren't for the fact that this place is in a downtown area and that her sister has been preventing it, Kocho Shinobu would have done something to this demon long ago.

The waiter in the shop glanced suspiciously at the Kocho sisters who followed the young man in a bamboo hat, but he didn't care. What he has to do now is to take good care of Kanao before the boy came back.

After all, the boy gave a tip of 500 yen.

...

Dark alley

Quiet environment

A young man wearing a bamboo hat hurried past with extremely fast steps

Following closely were two girls in the uniform of the demon slayer Squad.

The slight wind blows, blowing the emerald green hairpins on both sides of the Kanae's hair, like a dancing butterfly.

The end of the alley.

The boy in the bamboo hat stopped.

Turned around

Looking at the Kocho sisters who were following

"Kocho Kanae—the present flower hashira."

Kocho Kanae's exquisite face showed a touch of astonishment, apparently she didn't expect this demon to know her and unconsciously wanted to ask something.

Kocho Shinobu next to her said impatiently, "Sister, why are you wasting time talking to him."

"Before my sister was worried that she might accidentally hurt the people around you, but now she doesn't have to worry about it."

There was a hint of anger and hatred in the girl's gradient purple eyes.

She will never forget the scene where her parents were killed by demon in front of her eyes.

She hates demon.

Hate all demons

Breathe.

'Insect breathing'

It is her original breathing technique, which is not yet complete and is a derivative of her sister's "Flower breathing technique".

It is one of the most important means for the demon killing team to fight against demons by allowing themselves to have demon-like physical fitness for a short period of time.

Kocho Shinobu pressed her hand on the scabbard, without waiting for her sister's order and impatiently stepped forward.

The alley was silent, only the sound of a girl's footsteps coming.

hum~~

sound like insects

Kocho Shinobu's hand on the scabbard at her waist slashed out

......…

22