Chapter 16 : Kocho kanae
471 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The figure of the girl is like a dancing flower, with a graceful posture and fatal lethality in her moves.

The young man under the bamboo hat lowered his eyes and his hand lightly pressed the hilt of the blade at his waist.

wind was howling

hum~

Accompanied by the slight sound of insects.

The girl's blade was already in front of him.

At the same moment, his hand also unsheathed the blade on his waste.

A fiery arc was cut in front of him with it.

"clang!"

There was a metallic crashing sound in the air.

Two blades clashed in air.

The blades collided with each other, bursting out golden sparks and the faces of the two were also approaching each other at this moment.

A pair of golden eyes and a pair of gradient purple eyes

The two eyes were staring against each other at this moment.

"Damn it."

There was a dense killing intent on the girl's serious and frowning face.

Especially when her pair of gradient purple eyes fell on the nichirin blade in Haruto's hand, the killing intent in her gradient purple eyes became more dense and at the same time it showed a hint of sorrow.

As all know, nichirin blade are the standard equipment for members of the demon killing squad. An extra nichirin blade in the hands of this demon means the death of a companion.

The young man under the bamboo hat was silent, he didn't say anything, but the hand holding the hilt of the blade suddenly exerted more force.

"Boom..."

In that split second, Kocho Shinobu felt a huge force coming from the nichirin blade she was holding tightly in her palm.

She, who was relatively weak than her sister couldn't resist this powerful force and she immediately flew backwards.

Haruto clenched the hilt of the blade, squatted down and lowered his body.

"boom"

Feet slammed into the ground.

The whole person shot like a cannonball and the Nichirin Blade in his hand was also slashed out, as if there was no thought of mercy at all.

He just want to kill the other party quicky .

"Damn it."

Kocho Shinobu tightly bit her red lips with her white teeth. Facing the strange demon, she could only hold the hilt of her blade tightly.

The white scabbard was tightly held in her hand and her breathing style was mobilized at this moment.

"Insect Breathing technique • Butterfly Dance: Caprice"

The slender figure flying upside down suddenly began to change, moving gracefully like butterfly dodging Haruto's fatal strike.

At the same time, in the blink of an eye, the nichirin blade in the girl's hand carried out five consecutive thrusts.

The speed was extremely fast and almost every one pierced the skin of the young man in front of her.

However Haruto didn't seem to be on much trouble, the nichirin blade in his hand continued to slash and cut towards Kocho Shinobu.

The blades of the two met again in the air.

It's just that Kochou Shinobu, who is weak physically was at a disadvantage.

Haruto doesn't know much about swordsmanship and his attack method is simple and rude. Moreover the most important thing is that he can only attack but not defend, so he was injured in many places by Kocho Shinobu's attack in the short fight.

However he didn't seem to worried about his situation because of his demon recovery.

After this attack, the forced Kocho Shinobu could only back away again and again, even more secretly complaining in her heart.

Although the current Kochou Shinobu has made great achievements in medicine, it's still in the experimental stage to extract toxins from wisteria flowers that are specialized for killing demons.

Therefore, at this moment, the nichirin blade in Kocho Shinobu's hands were not smeared with wisteria poison that can specifically kill demons.

Therefore it was simply stabbing the demon's skin with nichirin blades to cause small damage.

But with the body of a demon, just ordinary minor injuries are not injuries at all.

On the contrary, Kocho Shinobu was short of breath under Haruto's continuous powerful attack and was forced into a corner.

Another blade blocked the demon's nichirin blade with difficulty but the huge strength still surged along the blade, causing Kocho Shinobu's breath to surge and her chest was also extremely stuffy.

Stepping back quickly, Kocho Shinobu skillfully relieved the huge strength while preparing to strike again.

However, this time the boy under the bamboo hat suddenly stretched out a hand and grabbed her directly.

"Go to hell."

Suppressing the overwhelming anger in her chest, the nichirin blade inn her hand slashed at the demon hand coming towards her neck.

She thought the demon would retreat but she found that it had no intention of retreating at all.

"clang..."

Nichirin Blade slashed at the hands of the demon but instead of cutting it off as expected, there was a burst of hard resistance.

"what..."

Kocho Shinobu stared, her gradient purple eyes looked over unconsciously, only to find that the demon hand was already glowing with a golden metal glow and the place that nichirin blade had just cut didn't even cause any damage.

And in Kocho Shinobu's dazed eyes

The demon hand had already grabbed near her neck.

"Is it the end???..."

The girl thought sadly, she had been working hard all the time but she still found that she had too many weakness. Although she was already prepared to be killed by demons, she never thought that death would approach so soon.

"clang!"

The metal-like sound sounded again and a nichirin blade came in front of the demon hand, blocking the blow of the demon hand.

Kocho Kanae who had been on the sidelines made her move.

"Big sis..."

Kochou Shinobu also took advantage of this opportunity, her figure hastily stepped back and finally landed lightly behind her sister.

The haori she was wearing also flew with the wind.

Under the moonlight, the girl's messy short hair were blown by the wind and her panting and pretty face was staring at the demon in the bamboo hat in front of her.

"Sister, this demon is strong ."

Kochou Shinobu bit her red lips with white teeth and said. Her beautiful eyes were full of seriousness.

Kocho Kanae didn't speak and her hand just held the hilt of the blade quietly. From the beginning to the end her nichirin blade were not out of the sheath, even when she blocked the attack of the demon in front of her sister, she used the sheath.

The young man under the bamboo hat withdrew his hand, flipped over several times and landed on a courtyard wall.

The gentle moonlight shined on the boy's figure.

He looked at Kocho Kanae silently.

"You don't seem to want to kill me?"

He tilted his head and looked at the gentle girl.

As described in the anime, this is an 'excessively gentle' woman.

Kocho Kanae.

...........

I sincerely apologise everyone for the delay in uploading chapters.....

my exams were there so i couldn't completely focus on writing so since I'm already no good so it would have turned into a disaster ........

so there will be daily uploads from now on

20