Chapter 18 : Let go of my sister
1.5k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the very beginning, Haruto was actually ready to be killed.

But that didn't mean he gave up his chance of survival.

With his current strength, he can overpower shinobu with his demon strength because she still hasn't reachered her peak whereas kanae is bonafide hashira in demon slayer corps.

If Kocho Kanae had paid him serious attention from the very beginning, he would be have been beheaded by her Nichirin Blade within a few moves and he wouldn't have any chance at all.

But now

He saw a glimmer of opportunity.

And this chance is Kocho Kanae's younger sister Kocho Shinobu.

In fact, his target was on Kochou Shinobu from the very beginning, especially after Kocho Shinobu attacked him impulsively at first.

At that time, he wanted to do it.

However, he saw that Kocho Kanae deeply cared about her sister and when Kocho Shinobu fought him, her hand never left the hilt of her blade.

At that time, it was impossible for him to really do anything to Kocho Shinobu.

But

Now it's different, Kocho Kanae just kicked him in the air, which kicked him out but at the same time, brought him closer to Kocho Shinobu.

Moreover, since the two fought just now, he deliberately moved to a farther place. Now, Kocho Kanae is far away from Kocho Shinobu.

What's more, the current Kocho Shinobu doesn't even have her Nichirin Blade.

So, when he bowed and bent down, he stared at Kocho Kanae with his pair of golden eyes, prepared to attack and said

"When dealing with demons, you can never be too careful. Kocho Kanae, you are too careless and far too gentle.. "

When Kocho Kanae was on guard against him secretly and focused all his attention on him to prevent him from using any special attack method, his whole body rushed towards Kocho Shinobu like a cannonball.

"Bastard."

Seeing the demon rushing towards her and using her as a breakthrough, Kocho Shinobu didn't lose her mind while being angry and the whole person floated backward like butterfly.

Her gradient purple eyes stared at the approaching demon, with anger and sarcasm in her eyes.

Her strength was originally around a tsuguko but because of being a human, she was much weaker in strength plus the demon's special regeneration.

Therefore, in the previous confrontation, the opponent caught this weakness and made a breakthrough.

But if she is given another chance to do it again, Kocho Shinobu feels that she is still sure to win against the opponent.

After all, her speed is faster than the opponent's.

But now, this demon actually used her as a breakthrough point. He really didn't know how to live or die. When her sister arrived, she would be able to kill this bastard demon right away.

Only

Right off the bat, Kocho Shinobu paid for her carelessness.

"Boom"

Accompanied by three consecutive gunshots.

Up.Middle.Down, three bullets, each aimed at the head, chest and ankles made Kocho Shinobu's face change drastically.

With her extraordinary speed, Kocho Shinobu dodged the deadly lead bullets to the head and chest, but could not dodge the bullets to the ankles.

As the gunshots ended, Kocho Shinobu, who was moving at high speed, almost staggered and fell to the ground.

Although Kocho Shinobu has not completely lost the ability to resist at this moment, the shadow of the demon will also reach her in an instant.

It was this change that made Kocho Kanae's expression change drastically.

Although she reacted immediately and ran towards her sister, she could only watch helplessly as her sister was shot and fell to the ground.

For the first time, killing intent started coming like flood from this young girl. She paid the price for her pity for this demon. She should have listened to her sister, otherwise her sister would not....

She had to get to her sister before the demon did something to her.

"Bang bang bang..."

The young man held the hilt of the Nichirin Blade in his mouth and drew his hands to his waist again. He held two muskets that had already been loaded in his hand.

His finger pulled the trigger

Just simple movements.

Bullet faster and more lethal than arrows roared towards Kocho Kanae.

Firearms may be inferior in dealing with demons but they are a great killer in terms of dealing with people. They are threat to even hashira like Kocho Kanae and they dare not let lead bullets hit their bodies easily.

After all, people don't have the immortality of demons. If they are really hit at a fatal part, they will really die.

"Clang clang..."

There was a burst of metal collision in the air.

Kocho Kanae wielded her sister's Nichirin Blade and waved it in circular motion for defence.

"Ding ding ding..."

Bullets were blocked by her with Nichirin Blade without exception.

However, Haruto never pinned his hopes on firearms from the very beginning nor did he think that firearms can do anything to a "hashira" like Kocho Kanae. But the time will do.

And in the instant of time she was defending against the bullets he was already close to Kocho Shinobu who was shot and fell on the ground.

The golden hand grabbed Kocho Shinobu without hesitation.

Kochou Shinobu, who was shot in the leg did not lose her ability to resist and hurriedly swung her fist.

However, Kocho Shinobu's strength was too weak and it was useless to hit his demon body with fists and almost in an instant both of Kocho Shinobu's hands were held down by him.

At the same time, as soon as he pressed his hand, Kocho Shinobu fell into his arms.

Kocho Shinobu struggled desperately but Haruto's hands were like iron pincher and the weak Kocho Shinobu couldn't break free at all.

"Bastard"

Kocho Shinobu felt ashamed and angry when she felt that the demon was hugging her from behind and her two hands were also grabbed by the demon's hands and pressed against his chest and she couldn't move at all.

At this time, Kocho Kanae also rushed over.

Just as she was about to start, when she saw the black hole of the musket pressed against her sister's head, Kocho Kanae had to stop stiffly.

"Let go of my sister."

21