Chapter-25 Sudden Change!
2.2k 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soren woke up and got ready to move out. He had already received a bunch of bullets from the storage in the outpost. He filled his magazines and geared up; ready for the fight.

They moved out in the car towards their destination. Kyle had already explained their mission for today. Their targets for today were ‘Goblins’; the small green colored creatures. They had made a small village settlement which was in the way of the Liston family’s plans.

Soren was already ‘acquainted’ with them. After all, his anatomy research was mostly done on them. His undeads were based on their body structure with some modifications done according to his knowledge of human anatomy.

……..

It didn’t take them long to reach their destination. Soren remained silent the whole way. He had some things on his mind recently which made him unresponsive towards others.

But as soon as they got there he emptied his mind and focused on his current task.

Their target today was very similar to a human settlement. It was village made in a very crude and primitive manner. The houses were made using woods and covered with patched-up rags.

Soren and others hid in bushes and dense trees while observing the village silently, from a distance. They maintained the silent atmosphere while observing the details of the Goblin’s village that they were going to attack.

Beep! Beep!

Suddenly, Kyle’s communicator rang and startled everyone. Kyle quickly picked it up and walked away to have the conversation. The others were a little baffled at the sudden change of events but still maintained the status quo.

After a few minutes, Kyle came back with his communicator still in his hands and his brows furrowed.

“Change of orders.”

Everyone was slightly confused upon hearing his words.

“Charge in and kill whoever remains in this settlement.”

This time the others were shocked. Charge in and Kill? What did the upper echelons think they were? How could they just rush in and kill a whole settlement like that?

Before moving out, they had made plans to slowly lure the strong Goblins out and kill them together, then move in to finish the rest. But now, they suddenly received an order to move in and kill everyone. They even began to think that they were getting sacrificed for some reason, but upon further thinking, they discarded this idea as 5 Initiators were worth too much to just sacrifice like that.

“Situation has changed. There is no strong enemy in the settlement. We only have to move in and finish off the rest.” Kyle explained further upon seeing his teammate’s baffled faces.

HUH!!

Same sound came from everyone’s mouth.

“Detailed explanation will be given afterward. Move in and kill the rest for now.”

The others were a little reluctant as they were being kept in dark but they didn’t have any other choice than to follow orders right now.

Soren was also experiencing the same emotions as the others but it didn’t matter to him if the situation changed or not. He was here just because he was bound by the Blood Contract and couldn’t reject. He didn’t see himself as one of theirs and didn’t want to involve himself in matters that didn’t concern him.

He took out his gun from the waist, checked the magazine and got ready to shoot at any time. They all moved in at Kyle’s orders, with their arms ready.

………

The crude village was truly a little empty. As they moved in, they only saw some small green creatures running here and there in a panic. Weak groans were coming from some of the houses. Few of the old ones were rushing to pick up their weapons to defend against the 5 invaders.

BANG!!

A bullet went through one of the elder’s head, ending his life. Soren didn’t want to waste time so he had just aimed and killed the old Goblin in one shot. He had been using the gun for quite a while and was getting quite good at it. He still couldn’t compare to the best but was still good enough to make a head shot at a fairly small distance.

BANG! BANG!

Two more shots—two more dead bodies. Ellie and others were also about to move in for the kill as suddenly….

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Reload!

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Reload!

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Bullets were fired continuously as the deep red blood sprayed in the air. Soren took one life with one bullet. He kept aiming and firing his gun.

The smell of iron pervaded through the air mixed with the disgusting and foul smell of death.

After finishing the old ones who were ready to fight, Soren went on to the ones that were hiding in the crude houses. He went from house to house, killing Goblins with his gun. The deep red blood soaked the ground as the corpses kept piling up. Very soon, his magazines became empty and he ran out of bullets.

The others were a little bit shocked to see him killing the Goblins like this. They WERE there to kill them but the way Soren did was like he had something against them or like he was very infuriated inside.

Although they were making wild guesses, they did hit the point. Soren was angry but not at the Goblins.

He had fought them before and they had put him in a difficult position but that was just a fight for survival. He was not so naïve that he would get angry at a predator for trying to kill its prey. No, he was angry because he had made some conclusions about the things that he was thinking before. Those conclusions made him incensed. He just wanted to take out his anger on something and the pitiful Goblins became the target of his outburst.

Although he could control his emotion well enough, he was still new at it. He didn’t want to make any mistake by being impulsive, so the only option he had right now was to take out his frustration on something else until he learned to control his emotions properly.

………..

He put down his gun after firing the last bullet. Smoke was coming out of the gun and from one look, anyone could tell that it was hot.

Most of the Goblins were dead. The ground was littered with the corpses of those green little creatures. The remaining Goblins that were still alive were quickly taken out by Phil, who was a little bit irritated as he was not left with many Goblins to burn.

“Our job is done here. We have orders to return to the town.”

Kyle said after the Goblins were all exterminated. He started walking back towards the car while taking out his communicator and sending the message to the cleaning team. The others also followed him while still a little bit confused about the sudden change in the mission.

Soren was a bit distracted before so he didn’t think about the change in order but now that he retained his calm mind, he started seeing some clues.

They returned to the base soon and went back to their rooms to pack their stuff. Soren didn’t have much stuff in his room so he was done quickly. He shouldered his backpack and opened the gate to get out of his room.

Much to his surprise, Ellie was standing right in front of his room.

“Can you help me pack my bag? I don’t want to be the reason for the delay.”

“...Ok.” Soren nodded and answered. Ellie was a little confused as she heard the tone of Soren’s voice. She didn’t have any proof but she felt like his voice seemed a little distant and reserved. But she didn’t dwell on it too much and they quickly went to her room; it was on the floor just above Soren’s.

……..

Soren went inside her room while Ellie walked in after him and swiftly locked the door. Soren turned around and saw her standing there, slightly leaning on the door with her face flushed. He smiled and slowly started walking towards her. Ellie was still standing there but started fidgeting her fingers embarrassingly and looked down as she saw him get closer.

Soren walked towards her while still smiling but his smile had a coldness hidden in them. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him. She lifted her red face, stood on her toes and kissed him deeply.

Soren didn’t reject the invitation and he too invaded her mouth. They started kissing each other passionately with their tongues playing with each other.

Soren moved both his arms and grabbed her ass. They hadn’t changed their clothes so they both were in their survival gear. Soren fondled her ass from above the tight leather trousers. Ellie too moved her hands and started rubbing him from above his survival cargo pants.

Soon, things escalated and her upper leather armor was taken off, exposing two of the beautiful peaks with light pink in middle. Soren started fondling her right peak while kissing her left peak.

He licked, sucked, bit and kneaded and kissed her beautiful and fair breasts. She flinched as he pinched her pink nipples and wrapped her arms around his head, bringing it even closer. Her fingers went through his black hair as she tightened her lock. He looked up at her and gently rubbed his fingers at her glossy lips. She started licking his fingers with her tongue and sucked at them. He could see her eyes becoming slightly hazy.

A hint of hesitation flashed in his eyes but he soon suppressed it. He moved his right hand, opened her pants button and slipped his hands inside it.

He touched her with his fingers from above her underpants. He could feel her wet underpants as he continued stroking her.

Her moans kept ringing beside his ears. He then kissed her mouth to suppress her moaning voice. She was a little hazy but kept stroking his rod with her hands. Soren opened his pants and dropped them, giving her direct access to the stuff.

He pushed her head down making her kneel down in front of him. His penis was right in front of her face. She touched it, stroked it gently with her hands and slowly brought her head closer to it.

She started licking the tip and slowly moved forward. Soren supported himself on the door behind her, letting himself drown in pleasure.

She had wrapped her whole mouth around it in no time. She slowly moved her head, giving waves of pleasure to Soren.

She kept licking it while moving her head. Soren grabbed her head with his fingers going through her green soft hair. His breathing became fast and his heartbeat rose. He could feel the pleasure coming in waves as she moved her head.

BAM! BAM!

“Ellie, hurry up. We are ready to move. And where the fuck is that amateur’s room?”

Phil banged on the door as they had to move out soon. Ellie was still continuing her actions but when she heard the banging and Phil’s voice, her hazy eyes became sharp and had a hint of anger in them.

Soren heard his loud voice and smirked. He grabbed her head and started moving it faster. Ellie accepted his actions without showing any signs of rejections.

Phil banged on the door few more times and went back after telling her to hurry up and finish it quickly.

Soren laughed a little at the weird innuendo in Phil’s words. But soon his laugh again changed into panting.

Ellie sucked, licked and stroked his dick. She could feel that he was at his limit now. She kept moving her head while touching herself with her hand. She had become completely wet by now with her underpants getting drenched with her fluids.

A deep groan came out of Soren’s mouth as he finished in Ellie’s mouth. He leaned on the gate with his hands to hold himself up as he panted hard. He looked down at Ellie and saw her swallowing his released stuff.

She looked at him with pleading eyes. Like she could not wait anymore and wanted to go all the way.

Soren smirked a little upon seeing her begging like that.

“Let’s go. We are late.” He swiftly fixed his clothes and went out of the room, leaving a frustrated and horny Ellie alone in the room. She looked at his back with a completely baffled expression.

A loud banging noise came out of her room soon after Soren left. He laughed a little upon hearing the loud noise and kept walking towards his room. He could only imagine how irritated she must be right now.

…………

The car moved on the dirt path with some bumps and jerks. Kyle was sitting silently while doing something on his communicator. Ward was sleeping in the back seat while Phil drove the car.

Soren was also sitting in the back seat this time while gazing at the moving scenery. He was trying his best not to look at Ellie’s face.

She was glaring at him like she wanted to eat him alive. She was extremely irritated right now and was very similar to a hornet’s nest. The last thing Soren wanted to do was mess with her being like that.

Snore!

Loud snoring noise could be heard from Ward's throat as he was sleeping. Due to the jerking, his head somehow fell on Ellie’s shoulders.

“Ahhh!!”

The sudden loud shout startled Phil as the car became unstable and skid a little on the dirt path.

Everyone looked at the source and found Ellie pounding at Ward. She had really become like a wildcat right now. Ward had scratch marks all over his face and bald head and was slightly bleeding. He was grabbing her hands, trying to resist her sudden attack.

Everyone became baffled at her actions while Soren acted completely innocent.

………..

They reached the town somehow while trying to calm Ellie down without even knowing the reason behind her outbursts. They had to meet the next day for a briefing so they all took off to do their own things.

Soren also walked away with a smile on his face. He reached his hotel very soon and went in. He didn’t find Leah there so he directly went to his room. He put down his stuff on the table and then sat on the couch while thinking about something.

Isaac….

He then asked Isaac something and gave out his orders. He went out of the room after finishing his conversation with Isaac.

…………

“Hey! Someone’s looking for you. He is outside right now.”

A man dressed in the city guard’s clothes tapped on a person’s shoulder and said.

“Someone’s looking for me?” The other person looked a little confused as he didn’t know anyone who might come looking for him in the barracks at this time.

He went out of the building and saw a somewhat unfamiliar back of a person standing in the field of the barracks. He walked towards him as that person turned around and smiled at him.

“Hello, Claude. How have you been?”

44