Chapter-36 Long Night!
2k 9 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Warning for those who dont like it / Announcement for those who like it: Explicit sexual scenes/dialogues ahead.

“Why? Why did you do it? Why did you kill me? I called you my brother and you stabbed me in the back. You betrayed me. Tell me, why?… I beg you, please tell me…. You could have chosen to not kill me….*SOB*….*SOB*….so…tell me….Why? *SOB* WHY? WHY DID YOU KILL ME? WHY? TELL MEEE!!!”

……….

“Thank you for fulfilling my wish. I didn’t have the courage to take my own life and neither did I have the power to avenge my own family. I was a worthless father and a useless husband…. I know my family will not rest in peace so, I also hope to burn in the flames with them…. Thank you for making me a place to be with my family…..Thank you…”

……….

“You were the one who killed me? Why….Why can’t I see your face? WHO ARE YOU? SHOW YOURSELF!!!... Show yourself, please…Why? *SOB*…What did I do to deserve that? *SOB* I was just going back home to my wife….I was just a normal man living a normal life with my wife…Why was I killed? What did I do to deserve this fate?”

……….

“Was it my husband who hired you? He-he-he-ha-ha-ha! He cheats on me with so many women and he can’t handle my one boyfriend! Hehehe One day he will also die.…. Hehehe!! HE WILL ALSO DIE A PAINFUL DEATH…. YOU!! You will also die… Both of you will die…DIE…DIE...DIE…DIE...DIE… I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!!!”

……….

“AAAHHHHH!! DON’T KILL ME!! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!! I WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS…PLEASE! *SOB* *SOB* I will move away with my family…my family…. please…. don’t kill me…. don’t kill me….kill me…kill me…KILL ME! YAHAHAHA! KILL ME AGAIN!!! COME ON!!! KILL MEEEE!!!”

……….

“Why did you kill me? Why?…. *SOB*”

……….

“Why did you kill me? *SOB* Why?.…*SOB*”

……….

……….

……….

……….

Soren abruptly woke up and opened his eyes.

He was completely drenched in sweat and was panting heavily. His heart was about to burst out of his chest and his lungs felt like they would explode any moment. He quickly sat up on the bed and tried to calm himself down.

He finally controlled his breathing and slightly calmed down after trying for a while. But he still wasn’t feeling well so he closed his eyes and started taking deep breaths. He also swallowed his saliva and found that his mouth and throat was completely dry. He then tried to climb down from his bed for water but found his legs and arms were slightly trembling.

In the end, he just sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hand. He rubbed his forehead with his fingers trying to cool himself down.

It took him some time before his trembling stopped and his heartbeat slowed down.

He finally got up and drank some cold water, mouthful after mouthful. He only stopped when he felt his stomach was completely full. He finally released a long breath and put down the bottle of water.

After cooling himself down, he went out in the balcony to take some fresh air. It was still night time and the moon was shining high in the sky.

He found this serene atmosphere quite soothing, so he stood there—leaning on the handrail. He knew he was having a nightmare before but he really hadn’t expected this. He didn’t have any adverse reaction before when he killed those people, but suddenly, all of it burst out in his dream.

He thought he was already used to such stuff but it seemed that he was wrong. The buried emotions had overflowed and burst out all at once in the form of those voices of the dead. He knew those voices were not from the soul of the dead; if it was their soul he would not have had such an adverse reaction. His affinity with ‘Darkness’ made it so. The souls couldn’t affect him in a negative way; instead, they became his power.

This nightmare was the result of his sub-consciousness talking. It simply meant that he needed more time and more experience to get used to all this. He suddenly arrived in this strange world, away from his family; he had to survive alone here; he had to move on his path alone.

It had not been a long time since he arrived here. He still needed more time—time to adjust to this kind of life.

Killing a human….is different after all…

….

Why is that? …. Is it because we can communicate? Is it because we are the same species? Or is it because of the fear of getting caught?

Soren thought deeply on the issue for quite a while but in the end, couldn’t find his answer. He wasn’t regretting killing them; he would do the same if he had to do it again. He would never regret the choice that he had already made.

Maybe he would find the answer to that question in the future, maybe he won’t; he didn’t know now.

He let out a deep sigh as he thought up to this.

Isaac, why didn’t you wake me up before?

“…..I did. You woke up because of me, Master”

Eh! I didn’t hear you.

“You were not in a condition to hear anything at that time.”

Hehe… Was it that bad?

“Yes, Master. Your vitals were off the chart. If you were a Non-Initiator, you would have had a heart attack in that situation.” Isaac continued in an emotionless voice.

Hehehe….

Soren could only laugh embarrassingly after hearing that.

………..

He still remembered the voices he had heard in his dream.

The first one was of Jean; his mission was issued by the Liston Family. He was the first human being that Soren had killed with an intention to kill. The red-haired man had also died because of Soren but he was not killed by him directly.

Soren was actually hesitating about killing Jean, but the phone call at that time had forced his hand. He knew that he was the most suspicious person at that moment so he just decided to finish his job.

Standing under that cool moonlight, Soren took out his communicator and checked the details of his finished missions.

The mission to kill the man that was asking for Soren to show himself, and was saying that he just wanted to go back to his wife, was ironically issued by his wife.

Although Soren didn’t really care about the reason, the irony did make him sigh.

He stared at the man’s picture for quite a while with multiple thoughts going through his mind. He didn’t know why but he had a weird urge right now to explain everything to that man. He knew it was impossible to do so now, as a dead person won’t be able to understand anything but that didn’t make any difference with his urge.

He closed his eyes and tried to identify what he was feeling right now.

Was it empathy? Was it pity? Was it sympathy? Or was it…guilt?

He didn’t know what it was but he knew he couldn’t kill those emotions so easily. He already tried to do so before but the backlash was quite severe—He could have easily died in his sleep. But he didn’t have any other option either. He had to survive in this world and for that, he had to accept the killings.

His hands were already covered in blood; he just had to accept them.

He knew he would get used to it in due time but for now, he just had to cope with it. One way he could think of doing that was to forcibly face the issue instead of suppressing it. And so, he started going through his mission list in his communicator one by one, remembering every detail about the person he killed.

It didn’t give him any peace; instead, it just gave him a suffocating agony.

Without him knowing, his pulse started rising again and he slowly started hyperventilating. Halfway through, he did notice his condition but forced himself to go through with it. He went through the list, one by one, without leaving anyone out. He didn’t know for how long he could remember those details or if he could even remember the person he killed long in the future, but for now, he had to do this.

As he reached the last person and finished the process, he felt a cold sensation spreading all over his body.

Maybe it was the cold night wind; maybe it was the condition of his body returning to normal. Or maybe it was because he felt free—the reason didn’t matter right now.

A smile formed on his face as he indulged in this feeling. He had been suppressing his emotions all along and all that had broken through as a nightmare. The cold sensation spreading in his body made him feel free; truly free. He had the realization that this feeling didn’t really mean that he was already used to all these killings. Getting used to it would take time no matter what; unless something happened in the future that would act as a catalyst and force him to get used to it.

But for now, he truly felt like a shackle had been removed from his body. He didn’t know how to explain it. One word that could be used to explain it would be—lightweight.

He stood on the balcony with his eyes closed; indulging in this cold feeling.

The summer was almost at its end so the temperature was dropping; especially at night. The cold wind was blowing against Soren which supplemented the cold feeling inside of him.

The cold wind didn’t feel unpleasant to him at all; instead, it was like a cold silk caressing his skin. He stayed like that for quite a while; Isaac also didn’t disturb him during that time.

Finally, he opened his eyes. It was still the same eyes but seemed much deeper and much darker. He also had a sudden urge to let off some steam and a certain person came in his mind.

………….

Soren went down using the elevator and made his way towards the reception desk. It was still night time so it was Leah’s shift right now.

Soren slowly walked towards the counter but what he saw made him let out a small laugh. Leah was almost dozing off on her chair. A line of transparent drool hung at the corner of her mouth. She wasn’t completely asleep but also wasn’t aware of her surroundings.

Soren waved his hands in front of her face but didn’t get any response. He was trying really hard to control himself from laughing out loud; she just looked too funny. But one could not deny that her half sleeping face was cute too. Soren took out his communicator and took a picture of her without making any noise.

After capturing her image, he just couldn’t control himself anymore and let out a laugh.

“Mm~~…mm~…*Yawn*….Eh! Soren! What are you doing here? What’s the time?”

Leah woke up while yawning but was startled after seeing Soren standing in front of her. She thought that her shift was already over and she had overslept, which made her freak out.

After getting the confirmation from Soren that it was still night time and checking it herself, she finally calmed down.

“What are you doing down here at this time?”

“Why did you start night shifts? Can’t you take the day or evening one?” Soren replied with a question instead.

“It pays me well and night times are mostly empty, so I don’t have to do that much work,” Leah answered in a cheeky manner.

Soren only shook his head upon hearing her reasoning.

“Are you feeling sleepy right now? Do you want to take a rest?”

“No, I am fine. I was only dozing off for a bit.”

Soren looked at her face and smiled.

“Come on, let’s go up. You can rest in my room. No one is going to come at this time anyway.”

“Eh!” Leah was startled at first from his sudden words but soon, a deep blush formed on her face. She didn’t answer back and just stood there staring at her feet while Soren walked towards the elevator.

“I won’t keep the elevator door open for long.”

Leah still stood there staring at the ground with her face blushing. Soren held the elevator door with his hand and looked at her with a smile on his face. Soon, a barely audible voice came out of her closed mouth which sounded like a positive answer to him. His smile grew bigger upon hearing that and once more he urged her to hurry up.

…………

BAM!

Soren’s room door suddenly opened with a loud noise. Two figures entered the room while kissing passionately and vigorously. They both had their arms tightly wrapped around each other. They slowly moved inside the room and closed the door behind them.

Both of their tongues entwined with each other, stimulating their sexual desires. They both tugged at each other clothes like they wanted to tear it off. Soren grabbed Leah’s ass fiercely and fondled them with both his hands while kissing her deeply. Leah was wearing the uniform for the hotel right now, which was a vest over a shirt and a tight mini skirt below.

Soren applied some strength and lifted her tight mini skirt up to her waist, exposing her cute underwear with a bear face. He then moved one of his hands inside her panties and grabbed her ass directly. Leah slightly shuddered upon the direct skin contact. But it only contributed towards increasing her pleasure level as a deep moan came out of her mouth when Soren grabbed her ass.

Soren slowly moved his other hand upwards and started fondling her breasts over her clothes. Her breasts were quite soft and big. Soren had only seen her breast from far before, but now he finally realized how good they felt upon touching them.

Leah kept moaning while kissing Soren as he touched her.

Soon, Soren took off her vest leaving her with a half-open shirt which exposed her beautiful breasts. He then went down and started kissing her breasts while fondling them with his hands. Leah bit her right index finger with her front teeth while her other hand held Soren’s head, her fingers moving through his hair. His head was totally submerged in her breasts as he licked her nipples, sometimes sucking while sometimes biting them.

Soren then stood up and turned her around, hugging her tightly from behind. He kneaded her breasts from behind while kissing her neck and shoulders passionately. He moved one of his hands downwards and finally put it inside her underwear. Leah let out a cute yelp upon this action of his but didn’t reject him.

She also became proactive and moved her hand towards his already hard penis. She stroked it from above his trousers at first but soon, took it out and grabbed it directly with her hand.

Soren let out a light groan when she grabbed it and then went on to kiss and bite her ears. He pinched her nipples with one hand and gently rubbed her pussy with the other one. Soon, he inserted one of his fingers inside her which made her body tense up as she started breathing heavily. She tightly grabbed his arm while panting heavily with a dazed look on her face.

Soren moved her and made her bent forward with her hands on the wall and her ass facing out towards him. He then crouched down, pulled down her panties till her knees, and started kissing and licking her vagina. He also kissed her thighs which made her slightly ticklish, but that ended up increasing her moans.

Finally, he couldn’t wait any longer and by the sound that Leah was making, it seemed that she was also at her limit. Soren got up and used his hard penis to penetrate her from behind, stabbing deep into her in one motion. A deep and loud moan came out of her mouth as Soren proceeded with his invasion.

Soren started moving in and out in a rhythm as the resulting friction gave both of them the ultimate pleasure. They both breathed heavily with deep moans resounding in the room. Soren grabbed and fondled her big soft breasts from behind and kissed her while moving his piston.

He soon increased his speed while Leah let out one loud moan after another. Soren grabbed her waist and started pounding hard at her. The sound of skin hitting against skin resounded in the room as he fucked her hard from behind. They both let themselves loose as they completely indulged into the deep pleasure.

Soren soon increased his pace even more as he was moving towards his limit.

His breath became short and fast while his face got flushed. He let out a deep groan as he pushed his piston deep inside her and blew his load. Leah also moaned hard and started having a spasm as she felt Soren coming in deep inside her. She didn’t have any strength left in her legs as everything came to a satisfying end. And as soon as Soren let her loose, she slid down to the ground.

Soren also couldn’t hold himself up and sat down beside her. They both were breathing heavily with both their face flushed. They were still lost in the pleasure which could be seen from the dazed look on their faces.

Soren was the first one to regain his sense but he didn’t immediately get up. He first had to do something, something quite important. He moved his right hand towards Leah and inserted his index finger in her vagina.

Leah had still not recovered yet, so she didn’t really pay any attention.

A very weak spark came out of Soren’s finger which traveled throughout her genital area. It was extremely weak which did no damage to her at all. She didn’t even realize or felt anything when it happened.

But this spark was lethal to something else. It killed all of Soren’s little swimmers when it passed through them; none of it survived, not even one. Finished with killing all his little swimmers, Soren removed his finger and gazed at the beautiful face in front of her. Her flushed face accentuated her beauty even more; it made Soren unable to resist as he touched her face with his left hand.

He then gently picked her up, walked over to his bed, and put her down carefully.

42