Chapter-37 Freezing Lava!
1.8k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Warning for those who dont like it / Announcement for those who like it: Explicit sexual scenes/dialogues ahead.

Soren didn’t sleep after putting Leah on the bed. He changed his clothes, took his stuff, and went out to finish his missions. As his physical body was getting stronger gradually, he didn’t need much sleep anyway.

He had to finish his missions before the auction started, so he had to hurry up a little. It was good that he had asked for help from the members of the ‘Wandering Wolves’ but he was still not sure whether they would help or not.

……….

He went out of the hotel and first, changed into his disguise. He then took a look at the list of his targets and chose a few. He chose one of them for himself and sent all the details of the others on the messenger of the ‘Wandering Wolves’.

He didn’t get any reply this time so, he got a little skeptic on whether to trust them on this or not.

In the end, he decided to wait for a while as he finished his first mission. If they hadn’t replied even after that, then he would just finish the missions by himself.

He was already experienced at all this so it wasn’t difficult for him to get close to his target; it was a young man this time. From the image of the target, Soren could judge that he seemed to be from some wealthy family. But it didn’t matter to him. Soren didn’t know the reason behind the mission and neither did he care; he just wanted to finish it as soon as he could.

Another trivial knowledge that he got from the mission detail was that this mission was issued by the Liston Family itself, meaning that this young man could be from some rival group; not that Soren cared.

……….

Soren made his way towards the place where he was supposed to find this person, according to the information in mission details. It seemed like a high-end place made especially for rich young people to have fun without any restriction.

It didn’t take him long before he reached there. Watching from afar, he could see the shining lights making a unique design above the entrance gate. It seemed to be the insignia of this place. Soren tried to figure out what the sign meant but had to admit defeat in the end; it was an abstract image that didn’t make any sense to Soren.

There was only one guard standing outside the entrance door. He had a large physique and almost seemed like a bear—just with a nice black suit on. His big beard and short hair combined with his huge build further cemented his status as a bear.

Currently, he was leaning on the wall looking a little drowsy. Not that he could be blamed; it was quite late in the night. Soren didn’t rush in and just watched from afar for a while.

The street there was quite busy even at that time, so Soren didn’t stand out too much as he inspected the place from afar. He knew he couldn’t just barge in through the gate and then shout for his target to come out. That would be utterly stupid, not to mention that it would result in his certain death.

So, in the end, he decided to go in as a member. First, he went towards a silent place by the side and removed his disguise. If he went in with his disguise on, he would not be able to even cross the entrance gate.

After he dealt with his disguise, he made his way towards the entrance gate with calm steps. In his mind, he made a decision to be low key and only finish his mission; that is, kill only his target and then get out. He still remembered the consequences of taking the killings lightly. If possible, he wanted to keep his killings limited to only his targets and did not want to take on the burden of extra blood on his hands.

………..

The guard standing outside the gate was quite drowsy, but as he saw a young man coming towards him, all his sleepiness went away.

“Do you have a membership card?” The guard said respectfully while blocking the young man’s path.

“This is my first time here. I heard this was the best place to have fun, so I came here.” Soren looked up towards the guard’s face and answered.

“You need a membership registration to enter here. If this is your first time you can buy a membership.” The guard didn’t care for Soren’s flattering comment and continued while still being fairly respectful.

“How much would it cost me?”

“500 Low-Grade Crystals” The guard named the price for membership registration.

Soren was stunned upon hearing the price. The reward for this mission was a little high, that’s why Soren had chosen to finish it himself, but he never imagined that he would have to pay 500 crystals just to finish it.

He was trying to earn crystals here, so there was no way he would pay crystals just to finish his job.

“Can I get a trial first? I’ll just take a look inside and then decide if I want a membership or not.” Soren asked.

“500 crystals and you can go in otherwise you can scoot.”

Seeing that Soren was not going to register, the guard’s attitude had already taken a drastic change. He was already annoyed as he was disturbed when he was trying to sleep, and now, he got even more irritated.

After seeing that the guard was not going to budge, Soren released a defeated sigh. But the sigh was not because he had given up on going inside……

“Come on, we are all friends here. Why be like that? I’ll just take a little tour inside and no one will know.” Soren moved towards the guard in between his sentence and patted him on the side of his arms.

Soren’s defeated sigh was because, in the end, he had to do this.

The guard didn’t stop Soren as he didn’t believe that this little one could do him any damage to him, but he was really getting annoyed now. He glared at the young man in front of him who had completely pissed him off now and opened his mouth to shout at him but...

He couldn’t do anything, as only a moment later his whole upper body was frozen. He had died without even realizing how.

Soren removed his hand from the guard’s shoulder and quickly cast <Cold Touch> again, but this time he touched his lower body. While he was doing this, he was lamenting inside about how useless his determination from before was. He had just decided to not kill outside his mission targets; yet, here he was….

Soon, the guard was completely frozen like a statue from head to toe. The freezing effect made sure that he would remain standing even when Soren would let go of him. Soren finally adjusted his body and made him lean on the wall just like he was doing before; he looked exactly like how he looked before. No one around them knew that a man had just been killed there; they all were busy in whatever they were doing.

……….

Soren entered through the door after dealing with the guard and made his way through the dark corridor that came just after that. As he emerged from the dark, he saw a big hall in front of him.

The hall was quite large. The lighting in the hall was quite dim with some corners being almost dark. The hall also had many people moving through it. They seemed like they were all waiters and were wearing the same uniform; white shirt, red vest, and black pants for male; white shirt, red vest, and black skirt for female.

There was also slow music playing in the background. Although Soren was not acquainted with the music from this world, he could tell that the one playing right now was quite a fit for the atmosphere inside the hall.

As he walked further in, he also noticed that there were some closed off rooms on all sides of the hall. It seemed like people could use them for private matters. He also noticed that some people were sitting in the hall on comfortable looking couches with a small table in front of them. All of them had one thing in common though; they all had a girl sitting on their lap. Astonishingly, Soren also noticed some young men sitting on some women’s lap, acting all intimate; seemed like there was no discrimination based on sex, at least in this place.

Soren scanned through the hall as he walked in but didn’t find the one he was looking for. His ‘Powered Vision’ helped him here a lot, but he still couldn’t find his target amongst the ones sitting outside. Finally, he reached the place where there was a setup similar to a bar with the person standing behind, serving alcohol.

Soren sat on one of the chairs in front of that bar nonchalantly, but all of his attention was on finding his target.

“What would you like to drink, Sir?” The bartender behind the counter asked Soren in a polite voice. He looked to be around 40 years old as time had left its mark on him.

Soren didn’t answer the man and took his time to look around the collection of alcohol present there. He was a complete beginner when it came to alcohols and their types. Not only in this world, he had no memories of any alcohol or their types even from his home world.

“I am new here. What would you recommend to me?” But he was interested in trying it.

“In that case, Sir, you must try our Freezing Lava. It’s a specialty of our place.” The man said while maintaining his polite attitude.

“Ok then, one of that please.” Soren decided to try it out for his first ever alcohol drink. Even while talking, he hadn’t ignored his task. He was continuously paying attention to his surroundings while all of this; trying to find his target.

Once again, he felt the pain of lacking a sensing skill or spell. If he had a spell or skill with which he could scan his surroundings, he could have easily found his target by now.

“Here you go, Sir. Since this is your first time, this will be on the house.” The bartender put the glass of alcohol on the counter in front of Soren with a tissue paper under it.

Soren heard the man’s voice which brought him back from the pain he was experiencing by not having a sensing spell or skill. As he looked at the drink in front of him, he found out that it was completely colorless but from time to time, a streak of red and white light flashed through it. It seemed more like a magical drink instead of some common alcohol.

Soren picked up the glass and brought it to his mouth, but suddenly, he noticed something from the corner of his eyes.

A waiter had opened the door of a room on the right side of Soren. It was closed before so he could not see anything, but now, he could see everything inside.

……….

There were 6 people in total inside; 4 guys and 2 girls. From their build and attire, Soren could tell that all of them were from some rich and wealthy families. The girls looked absolutely beautiful and were stunning hot with their figure being so seductive that it could create a hardwood in any man’s pants. Some of the guys looked handsome while some had average look, but even then they looked quite good in comparison to many.

But when Soren saw what they were doing inside that room, he almost dropped the glass in his hand. He had looked towards this room hoping to find his target inside. He didn’t know yet if he was in there or not, but the scene inside the room had already made him stunned.

The room’s setup was fairly simple; it had two long couches positioned at a right angle with each other. One couch was just opposite the door, while another was on the right side of it. There was also a table in the middle of the room, seemingly for keeping drinks and other stuff.

In Soren’s vision, one guy was lying parallel on the long couch just opposite the door. And one girl was currently sucking and licking his dick with her mouth. The guy lying on the couch was moaning in pleasure while the girl continued to suck him off.

That would have been shocking enough to see in a public place but what Soren saw went way beyond that.

While that girl was sucking the guy on the couch, another guy was ramming her from behind. The guy behind her had pulled down her panties to her thighs and had lifted her red short skirt to her waist. He was grabbing her waist with both his hands while pounding his dick inside her pussy. Moaning sound filled with pleasure came out of her mouth in the same rhythm as that of the pounding.

In the middle of the room, one guy was actually laying on the glass table with a girl on top him. The guy was constantly moving his hard piston inside her pussy from below her. The girl had placed her legs on both sides of him, while she herself was bent downward and kissing him passionately.

Again, the scene would have been ‘normal’ if left up to here, but it was destined to not be so.

One guy was standing behind this girl too; from one look, Soren understood which hole he was pounding at.

The guy behind her continued to move his rod in and out of the girl’s anus; the one that was lying down lifted his waist in a rhythm, pounding the girl’s pussy from below.

The girl was completely lost in pleasure as she kissed the guy below her. The guy behind her had pulled her top to her neck and was now kneading her soft right breast; the guy below her was also using his free hand and fondled her left breast, sometimes kissing and licking her nipples when she left his mouth alone to moan loudly.

This was the whole situation that had made Soren stunned.

…………

The waiter that had entered with the beverages was just standing there without doing anything. He was used to seeing scenes like this so he wasn’t flustered by them, but he was trying to decide something else right now; he had the tray full of drinks in his hand which the people in that room had ordered, but the table he had to put the drinks down on was currently occupied.

And so, he stood there with the drinks in his hand while thinking where to put it down.

The guy on the table saw the situation and stopped his actions for a moment. He whispered something to the girl in her ear; the girl was lost in her pleasure but she understood parts of what he said.

The guy then started getting up while lifting the girl up with him. The three of them changed their position to empty the table and now, the girl was sandwiched between the two guys. She wrapped her hands around the neck of the guy in front of her for support as they were standing now. The two guys also supported her with their hands but didn’t stop pounding both of her holes. The girl started moaning harder and harder as her mouth was not busy anymore which made the room quite loud; the loud moans reaching even outside the room as the gate was open right now.

The waiter finally had a place to put down the drinks, so he quickly moved forward and started to arrange them on the table.

Soren was still in the same position he had been before; the glass touching his lips with his mouth wide open and his face carrying a stunned expression. He really hadn’t expected to see this. He had expected the people here to participate in some kind of sexual activity from seeing the atmosphere of this place, but this was just out of his current imagination limit.

Are people that easygoing about sex in this world? Or is it just this place?

A question came into his mind which quickly went out the next moment; he didn’t have time to ponder on that question right now. The waiter was almost done arranging the glasses on the table, so Soren knew he had to hurry up. Soren quickly checked the guys that were in the room. In his heart, he was hoping to find his target in this room but was also hoping for him to not be one of the guys that were holding the girl; that would be a problem for him.

His luck was really good this time as his target was not only in that room, it was also the guy who was getting his dick sucked while lying on the couch; he was the guy who was in the most favorable position for Soren.

Soren smiled upon confirming that but quickly removed it from his face; he had to maintain a normal expression right now.

Finally finding his target, he started working. He used his left hand to hold the glass and kept it close to his mouth, making it seem like he was trying to take a sniff of the famous drink; while his right hand was at his side covered by the darkness. The distance between Soren and the room was not that much; most of his spells could reach double that range.

He quickly selected a spell that was in his mind and casted it while aiming with his right hand; using the darkness under the counter as a cover. He had selected his only evolved spell: <Acid Needles>.

As soon as he used the spell, he was hit by a draining feeling. This spell was like a vacuum sucking his Mana out if him. More than 90% of his Mana was drained out of him to form this spell. But that huge amount of Mana also guaranteed that it would have a powerful effect.

Black mist swirled around his right palm and soon, a dark green thin needle was floating in front of it. It looked very weak and small, like a spell that had no power; but Soren knew that was only a cover. He had developed this spell himself with taking some of his other spells as a base; he had confidence in this.

….

He took a sip from his glass of the famous liquor while aiming for the unfortunate guy who was lying on the couch, getting his penis sucked by the beautiful girl.

Swoosh!

A sound of something moving at a high speed occurred in that area but it was almost inaudible if no one paid attention.

….

The liquor went through Soren’s throat with a burning sensation; he felt like he had taken a sip of blazing hot lava as the liquor made its way towards his stomach.

….

The needle flew through the air at a high speed on an open path to its target.

….

The girl on the couch moaned hard as the guy behind her increased his speed. She also couldn’t control herself and started sucking the guy on the couch, vigorously.

He let out deep moans and finally held the girl’s head with his hand and lifted his waist, shooting his load inside her throat.

Suddenly, he felt a pricking sensation on the side of his neck but he was completely lost in pleasure at that moment, so didn’t pay attention to that at all.

….

Soren felt the burning sensation going through his throat and when the liquor settled in his stomach, he started feeling a freezing sensation spreading out, which made him feel like he was lying on ice; it quickly spread all over his body but it wasn’t unpleasant at all. Instead, he felt quite comfortable and it actually reduced the stress that he had felt when the spell used almost all of his Mana.

Freezing Lava...The name truly fits this drink.

….

The needle stabbed the young man on his neck as he finished inside the girl’s mouth. It had stabbed in quite deep and soon, it started melting; going inside the young man’s body from where it stabbed.

Very soon, nothing was left of the needle as it got mixed with his blood and flowed through his body. He didn’t even have any time to struggle as that liquid acid corroded him from inside. His body went limp and he became completely motionless, but no one had any time to pay attention to him; they were indulging in their own pleasure.

The girl who was sucking him also stopped paying any attention to him after he finished his load. His rod had already become a rope and she had no use of that rope.

….

Soren finished the drink while indulging in the contradictory feeling it gave. The experience of his first alcohol was quite nice and he really liked it.

“Thank you for the drink; it was really nice.” Soren thanked the bartender as he put the empty glass back on the counter. He then used the tissue paper to gently wipe his mouth and hands.

“I am happy that you liked it, Sir. Would you like to have one more glass?” The bartender smiled as he heard Soren and offered one more glass.

“Umm…No thank you, one was enough for today.” He had already finished his mission here and had to go now.

So, he got up from there and made his way out.

The waiter had already come out of that room and had closed the door behind him, while the people inside continued to indulge in their acts of pleasure; completely unaware that one of their friends had become a corpse now.

41