Chapter 4 – Offscreen – Marlies and the Guards
4.7k 20 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Removed Marlies from Zaria chapters. Unless you guys want to have more chapters, this will be the last one.

Also, main reason for this one shot. A Popularity poll!

It was another day on her perverted job.

Still the pay was good.

It was not something she had ever contemplated on doing on her own. But it was quick money, and it was rather easy money too.

She entered the guard station, this time armed with a few props. She needed something to help milk the poor cowgirl, that was probably now feeling the full brunt of overfilled breasts. And was probably not washing properly, not only it was difficult to keep clean in a prison, it was even harder if she had no idea how to clean herself properly.

Marlies entered the guard house. Wulfgar was there already waiting with a smile. "Hello there, we finished preparing. She's chained to the wall, with her arms up, so you can stay safe, the pervert is out of the way. We put him a few cells away."

"Good, she is in pain from the breasts already." Marlies mentioned.

"So that's why she was moanin' in pain." The tall wolf realized.

"Need to teach the poor cow how to clean herself and how to milk herself. I doubt she is ready to have someone suck it out of her." The mature cowgirl told him.

"How 'r' yer little calves actually?" The guard asked as he led her down the hall.

She prepared herself mentally for what was to come. It was going to be annoying and problematic.

In front of the cell she saw her trainee. The new cowgirl had a pained grimace on her face, and seemed very uncomfortable. It was clear that she hurt from the overfilled breasts. She was sitting on the floor on several rags, and her arms were chained above her head.

Marlies felt another rush of jealousy. It was unfair that the fake cowgirl’s body was so perfect. Those large breasts with the huge nipples, they looked nice and firm. A nice thick patch of fur, a nicely toned body. She was jealous.

She fought the irrational jealousy off. The one before her had no choice. He got turned into a cowgirl as a punishment, a creative punishment brought on by the whims of his overly powerful master.

A master that clearly did not hold him in high regards.

She could understand that. He was a racist, and his mistress was not human any more. Stupid racists. She simply could not understand why they existed, the world was made so that many races could live on it, every race was supposed to have its place. There she was being way too philosophical again.

She decided to go ahead with her plans for the day.

"Hi, it is a new day, as I promised, I am here today to milk you." The real cowgirl told the fake cowgirl. "Now I brought some wet rags and a towel, first let’s get you clean."

The former human did not react when she entered. It was clear as day that the former human was pained. She was sweating and panting and had seemingly not been cleaning herself properly.

Marlies gently stripped the female. Cutting away the clothes bit by bit. Once her victim, she naturally meant trainee, was naked she took the wet rags and started wiping.

"No, don't touch me." The chained woman whimpered.

"Don't worry, I will clean you all nice and proper." Marlies explained. "First remember to wipe yourself regularly, we cowgirls have tougher skin."

"Not a stupid cow."

Marlies ignored the irrelevant interruption. "Especially the breasts, hair, tail, pussy, and butt need more care. A man thinks he is fine stinking after not washing for several days. But men are stupid like that."

"Not stupid."

"I know you get a rag and clean water every day. And look how dirty the one I brought is already." Marlies complained. "Now let me show you how to clean yourself properly." Marlies started wiping the breast from the top to the bottom. "See slowly, firm yet not too strong. Long clean wipes, the nipples go last." Marlies lifted a breast. "See, it is the same from below, from bottom to top." The cowgirl continued her lecture and ministrations.

"The nipples will be last, now the tail." Marlies pulled the other cowgirl's tail to herself. She washed the tip, and then gently scrubbed the length, causing the other cowgirl to squirm and mutter incoherently.

"Now the pussy, as a female is clear that you don't need to only clean the outside. We females need some care inside too." Marlies reached down and touched the female.

That finally got a proper reaction from the changed guard.

The resulting panic attack and struggle made the real cowgirl chain the legs of the new cowgirl to the wall above her head.

"Noo, don't leave me alone!" It was a lewd position, arms and legs fixed above the head; the lower body totally exposed.

"You are not wiping properly!" Marlies complained.

The former man felt his dignity as a man being shattered. He was being cleaned. And not only that, the mature cowgirl was cleaning him inside too. It caused him to acknowledge the pussy he had done his best to ignore. He did not want to think of the feelings that the rag and fingers were causing.

After a long time, and his dignity being shredded, her legs were released and lowered gently to the floor. "Don't worry about being wet for now, I will wipe you later when we are done."

The man worried a lot about it. Men were not meant to be wet like that.

"Now the lesson on milking."

That worried him a lot more suddenly.

"The best way to keep your nipples clean is like this." Marlies continued her practical lesson hands on. "You should be happy your mistress gave you such nice long and fat nipples."

He was not happy about it at all.

"Makes milking so much easier, and if you want someone to suck you dry instead? Cats have such wonderful rough tongues."

"Ahh" The voice escaped him at the weird pull squeeze the cowgirl did.

She proceeded to milk him, sometimes squeezing the breast and sometimes massaging it.

The dignity as a human was shattered.

------

"There you are, you molester." Marlies greeted the tied up and gagged molester guard with an erectile dysfunction.

"You know, today I could not work on you, so I am going to tell you what I did. I washed her, I exposed her, I washed her inside." Marlies gave an evil smile. "I made her come after I milked her, the insides are not very tight, but she gets so nicely wet. And you probably heard how vocal she is."

Marlies paused. "After all that I feel a little wet myself."

"You should have seen her moaning." Marlies remembered with a faraway look. "I am straight, but watching her made me want to use her, and make the lessons on body reactions even more personal." Marlies spread her legs and showed her dripping pussy to him. "I am so needy right now. See you tomorrow, and don't worry, it will be like this only every few days, until she learns her lessons."

------

Marlies walked home. Over there she was the one with the power. At home she was the one taking care of her poor little sick calf. If only that damn cleric wasn't so expensive!

Still the silvers she had received meant she had more time to care for her calf.

"Hey honey, I am home, I love you."

Here she was powerless, powerless to help her little one.


Glossary has D&D 3.5 Game and Rule Information
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/69709/lets-explore-and-enjoy/glossary/
Discord Link
https://discord.gg/chtmk3t
Character Sheets
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sJdLJ_NUhYLzvsVnnyeNTjpE-X5ksjBw?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Dramatis Personae (quick Character overview on who, where, what, contains spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oyEHE2l_FYYl6Q2iaj6e3BQmbbHpnZIAVja59T4i-xM/edit?usp=sharing
Timeline (which mc did what where and when, massive spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TD7tSrDjTnwvTyqV3OtvJzoxzxzLtvhlZY3LtGplkvI/edit?usp=sharing

[collapse]

Just a small side chapter. Mainly to remove Marilies from the Zaria Chapters, and to make the poll.

Poll: Popularity Poll! You get 2 votes. One for the MC Category, one for the side characters
MC-1: Zaria
MC-2: Fel'ctas
MC-3: Marielle
Side-1: Cibelle
Side-2: Cinnamon
Side-3: Duke Kairan
Side-4: Mrr'am
Side-5: Celies
Side-6: Millie
Side-7: Cocoa
Side-8: Tinkerbell
Side-9: Sienna
Side-10: Lianna
Side-11: Marlies
Side-12: fox twins
Side-13: Willa
Side-14: Hiwwa
Side-15: Gira
Side-16: Fiola
Side-17: Elior
Side-18: Noemy
Side-19: Duke Aschen
Side-20: Vizeria
Side-21: Iries
Side-22: Hetian

Popularity Poll! You get 2 votes. One for the MC Category, one for the side characters
  • MC-1: Zaria Votes: 135 83.3%
  • MC-2: Fel'ctas Votes: 24 14.8%
  • MC-3: Marielle Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Side-1: Cibelle Votes: 34 21.0%
  • Side-3: Duke Kairan Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Side-4: Mrr'am Votes: 58 35.8%
  • Side-5: Celies Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Side-6: Millie Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Side-7: Cocoa Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Side-8: Tinkerbell Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Side-9: Sienna Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Side-10: Lianna Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Side-11: Marlies Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Side-12: fox twins Votes: 10 6.2%
  • Side-13: Willa Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Side-14: Hiwwa Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Side-15: Gira Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Side-16: Fiola Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Side-17: Elior Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Side-18: Noemy Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Side-19: Duke Aschen Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Side-20: Vizeria Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Side-21: Iries Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Side-22: Hetian Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Side-23: Cinnamon Votes: 10 6.2%
Total voters: 162 · This poll was closed on Jun 17, 2020 03:28 PM.
81