Chapter 5 – Zaria
4.6k 19 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- --- Week 1 - Day 5 - Saturday, 7th Day of the Seventh Month --- ---

She woke in the darkness. Cinnamon pleasantly against her side.

A day off.

It was a rare concept. On days off it usually was: housework, streaming a movie, playing a game, and sometimes meeting for the D&D session. Or visit the bar, go hunt something, hit on an elf, bang the waifu … those were not real memories. Zaria reminded herself that it was games turning memories. She doubted her male appendage would fit inside someone actually. The lesbian play she had done in some games, was how she knew how to wear out her poor bunny. She petted the poor dead to the world pet, getting a few squirms for a more comfortable position against her in response.

It was time to rise and prepare for the day. After preparing her spells she wanted to make a shrine maiden outfit. White top, and red bottom. She frowned as she remembered her tail. How did pants and tails work? That would require some experimentation. A skirt was a possible option. However, she did not want to end up like that flashing kitty. If she ever caught her exposing herself again, she would remind the pussy with a firm grope.

She slipped from the bed, Yuki climbing into the vacated space under the blanket with a look of deep satisfaction as she claimed the warm spot.

Out the window to the large tree. The fallen temple returned to her mind. The halls now empty, plants trying to grow from cracks, animals walking around, and shadows of monsters appearing.

As she returned from the depths of her mind, she was sure that it was a message. She would have to teleport there, or try to.

Back in her room she changed her wizard spells as she read her spellbook.

As she heard the mansion burst into activity, she picked up her silk. It was soft, it was cool, as a single layer had a little transparency, she decided to triple layer it as a test. After a lot of pondering she devised a set of pants. Meant to use a belt above the v-slit for her tail. The belt itself had a strip of silk hanging down inspired by a loincloth meant to go over the base of the tail. It should cover everything those without privileges were not meant to see.

With a lot of motivation, and worry, Zaria started working on the new outfit. She was amused that this was actually the first real outfit she was making, that bearskin dress did not count. Another play event had turned memory.

With a mental shrug she continued on, while remembering how that stuck up high elf had declined to wear something so ugly and had gone nude. A delicious memory. She sent a mental thank you to those clingy oozes that were long dead.

Cibelle got a nod as she entered, the maid brought tea, which Zaria sipped from.

Spoiler

Zaria Craft Check (Sewing)
DC Speed Penalty +50
DC Create Shrine Maiden Top from scratch with triple layered white Spider Silk without reference: DC 25
"Take 12" = 187
Craft (Sewing) success
Zaria Craft Check (Sewing)
DC Speed Penalty +50
DC Create Shrine Maiden Pants with tail v-slit from scratch with red triple layered Spider Silk without reference: DC 35
"Take 12" = 187
Craft (Sewing) success
Zaria Craft Check (Sewing)
DC Speed Penalty +50
DC Create red Spider Silk belt with hanging parts to coved pant tail slit: DC 20
"Take 12" = 187
Craft (Sewing) success

[collapse]

As her Mistress worked, Cibelle amused herself by feeding her. To tease the glaring Elior she did it by hand. She shuddered a little when her mistress lips brushed her fingers. She shifted position to behind her Mistress, letting the head rest against her breasts. Then she fed another piece of the honey-buttered roll to her Mistress.
An "Aah" escaped her lips when her lady licked the fingers that got some honey on them.
She smiled at Elior who was turning a deep red and was speechless. Then Cibelle licked the moistened fingers.

Elior felt uncomfortable. That annoying fake drow, something that raised her hackles, was clearly enjoying her discomfort! She was all over her mistress. She did not know when the kitsune had hit her with an illusion. But clearly the epic tease had clearly gotten her! And now those two were all but having sex while the bunny maid was still passed out in bed.

The drow was satisfied. Her Mistress had finally relaxed enough to let her guard down. Yesterday she had been allowed to wash the tail. Today it was already handfeeding. Maybe hand feeding ranked lower than tail washing for a kitsune? Still her Mistress simply accepted her presence and let her do as she wished.
It felt right.

Zaria ate another bite. Her maid was so messy, getting all that honey over her fingers, at least she trusted Cibelle to have clean hands that had not been in any weird places without being washed. Something she was not so sure with the high elf and her butt fetish. Maybe next time she let her inner voyeur out she'd run a commentary for Elior? That sounded amusing. The pants and belt were done too. It was time to wake Cinnamon, take a bath, and order the others to dress properly.

"We are going to the shrine; I want to explore it. As today is a day off, no heavy armour, you get to use a casual dress. Cibelle and Cinnamon, you two get dressed casually too. And no Lady, Mistress, and so on today." She looked at the bed. "Guess I need to wake Cinnamon first; she seems still dead to the world."

"I will do that, Mistress. And I will change once you have taken your bath. The two guards however are indisposed, one is on punishment duty at the prison, the other was sent to the city on an errand since she has common sense."

Zaria pondered that compromise and the news. "Very well." The guards were only meant to be decoration anyway.

Elior meanwhile. "While I can agree to no armour, my dress is the official dress of my church."

Zaria simply placed an ultimatum. "And if you don't change on your own, I will help, and then all you will be wearing will be a nice collar."

Elior tried to protest, but had the feeling the white menace was serious. Since her opponent was epic and insane, obeying seemed the better idea. "I have a nice green dress I usually use to relax in private, would that be fine?" It was better to ask.

"Sounds wonderful. Cibelle, do you have anything?" Zaria asked her maid as the drow prodded her pet into waking up.

"I think so Mistress, I don't own a collar however, that should be picked by you."

"That will have to wait. I need good leather first, and some silver. I want it to be personal."

"I will be waiting, Mistress."

Zaria really wondered about her drow sometimes, but decided to put it off.

"Hwa?" Cinnamon finally woke.

"Come, let's get washed. After that dress casually, we are going out." Zaria then finally remembered. "I thought we'd eat at the shrine, small fire to heat or roast something. I thought we'd go shopping in Trianna and pick whatever looks good." She decided enough was enough and lifted her sleepy bunny. The bunny snuggled into her mistress with a small noise Zaria had no idea what it meant. The albino carried her pet easily into the bath. Where she washed the pet, and Cibelle washed her.

------

Zaria went to her office after getting washed up, the maids had left to do their preparations. Just in case, she wanted to prepare a few more talismans. They were too useful to have, and since she had already spent three, she was low on them. In her office she looked around, curious. Last time was a quick go in and make a few talismans. This time it was again to make a few spares, she could cast without them, but it felt wrong. And it limited several of her abilities.

She quickly drew three more talismans, then looked at the shelves. She had books, plenty of them. Maybe she should pick one and take it with her to read? Maybe she had some fiction on a shelf?

Spoiler

Roll d100
1-50: Nothing
51-90: secret room
91-100: secret stairs down or up
1d100 = (57) = 57
Roll d20 Room Type
1 trapped treasury - empty
2 trapped treasury - filled
3 the real hidden and forgotten history of the family (several generations back)
4 the real hidden history of the family
5 a torture dungeon - forgotten
6 hidden lab - forgotten
7 hidden lab - something is still working / alive
8 hidden exit from the mansion - trapped forgotten
9 hidden exit from the mansion - trapped
10 hidden lab, inhuman experiments - forgotten
11 hidden lab, inhuman experiments - something is still working / alive
12 empty room
13 empty room - trapped
14 shrine to some really perverted goddess - filled full with perverted magazines and statues
15 shrine to some really perverted goddess - forgotten and filled full with perverted magazines and statues
16 a bed with a pleasure golem on it - not used recently
17 a bed with a pleasure golem on it, only it is a loli - not used recently
18 a bed with a pleasure golem on it - never activated
19 a bed with a pleasure golem on it, only it is a loli - never activated
20 armoury for good stuff, trapped, forgotten - d3 minor, d3 - 1 medium, d3-2 major items
1d20 = (19) = 19
Golem Age: 10d20
10d20 = (18+7+19+5+17+14+20+10+20+11) = 141
Pleasure Golem is lying there for the last 141 years
Zaria does Automatic Search Check near secret door DC 45
Skill Mastery "Take 12" 198
Search success

[collapse]

Zaria stopped in front of her bookshelf. She really had to check the mansion sometime. She had just found another secret room. She sighed and cast Etherealness on herself. After walking through the shelf and hidden door she looked around in the dark room. And facepalmed. On an aged and clearly decaying bed lay a small figure. A humanoid figure. A small girl. A naked small girl. A small naked girl that was clearly not drying out, crumbling away with dust.

She stopped, turned around and walked back out through the wall. She was not going to deal with a naked loli pleasure golem, or better known as a sex doll, on her day off.

Zaria dispelled the Etherealness and wondered if there was something like brain bleach. With forced calm she picked up her talismans, o-fuda if you got technical, and left the office without picking a book.

------

Zaria was equipped with her daggers, and her brand-new shrine maiden outfit. The way it looked was totally taken from anime. But it felt right to wear, the comfort offset the urge to be naked. She really had to find a place to be naked comfortably. Additionally, she had a bag with pocket money. Not that normal pocket money ranged in the take 20 coins of each type range with you. But Zaria wanted a bottle of wine, a nice white wine. The red wine had tasted fine, but she had preferred white one in her last life, and maybe it was that bias that had shifted the taste, but she wanted white wine. A nice slightly refreshing one would be perfect.

Amusingly Cibelle was wearing a loose white summer dress, it had a nice contrast with her dark grey, almost black, skin. And it was thin enough to hint at the dark skin beneath.
Cinnamon arrived in a pale blue dress that while not tight, still accented that for her size she was well formed. A cute touch was the large a little deeper blue ribbon in her hair.

Elior arrived in her green dress, she was wearing her accessories, but she was clearly insecure about the whole thing. Despite everything she wore her green dress and looked nice in it. Despite its clearly comfortable nature, she was one the one with the closest fitting dress in the group.

"Elior?"

The cleric braced herself. "Yes, Lady Zaria?"

"Just Zaria. And you have a better figure than I thought honestly." The white one complimented in a rather unique way.

It hurt the cleric that both Cibelle and Cinnamon nodded in agreement with their Mistress, even her familiar had nodded. It was her casual dress, the one she normally used to lounge around in private. Now she was openly wearing it, it made her feel insecure.

Zaria looked around. Cibelle was clearly wearing her component pouch. Cinnamon had a dagger and a bundle that held goddess knows what. Elior had a mace and an ornate circle that was engraved and probably her divine focus. Zaria decided she had it easy, she was always wearing hers. She could not even get rid of it if she had wanted. And honestly, she did not want to. It gave her a purpose, it made her have a goal.

She had three goals. The first was to play the daughter of Duke Kairan until she couldn't stand it anymore. Then came the desire to have a shrine, that was probably the shrine maiden at fault. Finally, she wanted to explore the world. Not really a goal but something still important was the last bit, she needed to deal with her overly large sex drive.

"Let us go, then see if we need anything else." Zaria decided. "Blanket, spices, and so on. We can always return." Zaria waved at her room. "Actually, I can return us for anything we need. Now hold on everyone."

Spoiler

Teleport to her Shrine
Wayfinder
Seen Casually
2d100<=88 = (44 81, 2 successes) = 2
Teleport is on Target

[collapse]

Reality blurred.

The moment of disorientation faded.

For the others it looked like a run-down shrine that needed a lot of replacing, roof shingles, wooden beams, walls needed fixing, the path was mossy and overgrown, and clearly everything needed to be cleaned from at least a decade of abandonment.

To Zaria it was a home.

The white vixen did not see the years of neglect. She saw a place to meld into what she wanted it to be. "I can probably Mend and Make Whole a lot, even Repair Damage spells would be useful. But honestly, I feel the need to do it all by hand. And I am not sure why." She wondered as she walked over to the worn shrine and ran a hand over a wall. It was a wooden shrine, the weather not permitting paper walls outside.

"Remind me to ask tomorrow if any of my ancestors were lolicons." Zaria asked her maids, causing Cinnamon to note it down with a weird look on her face. "I found a loli pleasure golem in a hidden room in my study." Zaria explained with a grimace. "It looks like it has been there for a long time, so not dealing with it today. I should probably sweep the whole mansion while at it."

Cinnamon made a few notes on one list, then more on the other. "I put sweeping the mansion on the long-term list." the bunny reported. "Is that fine Mistr … I mean Zaria?" The bunny seemed confused there at the end.

"Good girl." Zaria petted her maids head while carefully avoiding the ears.

Yuki seemed very disinterested in the discussion. She was running around, sniffing here and there, then poking her nose into that bush, under the shrine there, and seemed to be perfectly happy exploring.

Elior found the wooden wild shrine lacking compared to the large temples she was used to. It felt so small and insignificant.

Cibelle was staring at her Mistress tail and ears. The ears were perked up eagerly, the tail was swishing almost wagging. She felt that her Mistress was far more expressive than usual right now.

"I see plenty of dead branches and leaves. I vote we grill something!" Zaria was giddy. A nice barbeque sounded good. It was also a good way to sneak a nice juicy steak in that was not flavoured overly much or overcooked.

"Skewers sound lovely, like the ones you sent the servants. I heard they were very good." Cibelle remembered.

"Impossible, that was a fattened snake from the underdark." Zaria denied.

"Can you also finally release your illusion?" Elior interrupted.

"What illusion?" Zaria asked, a bit confused.

"The one why Cibelle is now …"

"A busty hot drow?" Zaria finally understood. "Elior, are all High Elves good?"

"Of course not. Why are you asking?" Elior asked, confused.

"Now I need you to stay calm and not overreact."

"What are you up to?" Elior felt wary suddenly.

"Once upon a time, there were drow that were very unhappy with how things were in the underdark. So, they left." Zaria informed the paranoid cleric. "Because they were drow, they used illusions to hide their race."

Elior froze.

"The truth is, until recently, Cibelle was under an illusion. I promise, if you overreact, I will spank you!"

"Cibelle a drow?" Elior gripped her mace tighter. "You infiltrated the Duke Kairan household. The death of the Lady!"

Cibelle simply stood there giving the delusional cleric a pitying look. "I belong to my Mistress; she knew the moment she reawakened. Your wrong fantasies mean nothing to me."

"Be prepared to be purged drow."

Spoiler

Surprise Round
Zaria rolls Initiative
1d20 + 37 = (7) + 37 = 44
Zaria takes 5' step to Elior
Zaria Attempts Disarm on Elior
Elior gets Attack of Opportunity
1d20 + 15 = (4) + 15 = 19
Zaria AC 41 miss
Zaria Disarm Roll
1d20 + 305 = (12) + 305 = 317
Elior Disarm Roll
1d20 + 15 = (13) + 15 = 28
Zaria disarms Elior
Round 1
Elior rolls Initiative
1d20 + 1 = (9) + 1 = 10
Zaria goes first
Zaria rolls Grapple
1d20 + 289 = (2) + 289 = 291
Elior rolls Grapple
1d20 + 10 = (9) + 10 = 19
Elior is grappled
Elior rolls Strength to free herself
1d20 + 2 = (15) + 2 = 17
Zaria rolls opposed Strength Roll
1d20 + 13 = (20) + 13 = 33 Nat 20
Sorry Elior it is hopeless
Elior Sexual Experience Roll
Shy applies
Incest applies
1-15: Masturbation, no penetration
16-40: Masturbation including penetration
41-70: Blowjob
71-90: Penetrated Anally or Vaginally
91-100: Fully used in all holes
1d100 = (13) = 13

[collapse]

Zaria stepped forward and smacked the mace from Elior’s hand. Then she twisted the overreacting cleric into a submission hold and sat down pulling the irrational high elf over her lap.

"Release me! I need to punish her! Evil must be purged." Elior demanded irate.

Zaria pulled the green dress up with her free hand and lowered the panties. Then smacked a butt cheek. "You know, your butt is paler than I imagined."

"What?" Elior’s mind froze as she found herself incapable of understanding what had just happened.

"I told you, don't overreact. Now start counting. As you are 12 levels higher, 12 for each cheek." Zaria smacked the other cheek. She was not into spanking before. But the red handprints on Elior's butt felt extremely satisfying. Maybe the dominant drow in her felt extremely satisfied right now.

"Stop that!" Elior felt very indignant.

Zaria did not care. Spanking a high elf felt like a fun pastime. She continued. "It won't count unless you start counting."

Curse from Elior.

Spanks from Zaria.

Insults from Elior.

More spanks from Zaria.

Elior started to lose her will to fight.

"Count!" Zaria ordered and added another spank to the now red posterior.

"One" Elior finally obeyed.

"Good girl. Twelve each cheek makes 24 total. If you do well, I will give you a reward." Zaria explained and continued.

"Two." Elior honestly felt some fear from the reward.
"Three." And her butt stung already.
"Four" if nothing else proved the kitsune was epic, the way she was so easily bent over the lap and powerless to do anything.
"Five" this was it. She was helpless against the pervert.
"Six" and she was being watched by the sex pet and the drow too.
"Seven" that they saw her get spanked was humiliating.
"Eight" she felt the tears start.
"Nine" she felt something else start too.
"Ten" she was getting wet while being spanked in front of an audience.
"Eleven" she was not a proud cleric right now.
"Twelve" she was a girl that was getting off on getting spanked.
"Thirteen" the tears came freely.
"Fourteen" the world was reduced to her butt and dripping pussy.
"Fifteen" the butt wanted the attention to stop, her dripping lips and dark dirty hole wanted attention.
"Sixteen" she felt the strength leave her completely.
"Seventeen" the powerful kitsune shifted her grip.
"Eighteen" now the kitsune was holding her up.
"Nineteen" she did not try to resist.
"Twenty" it was hopeless.
"Twenty-one" she would hide away.
"Twenty-two" she was crying from pain and humiliation.
"Twenty-three" soon she could run away.
"Twenty-four" or wished she could run away.
Her legs were powerless.

Elior hissed as the soft hand rubbed over the abused bottom.

"I prepared this spell for you." Zaria explained. "I thought I'd use it after seducing you, but this works as well."

Elior had no idea what was going on. Until a finger rubbed over her butthole, and slipped inside. She clenched around the invader.

"There, all clean now." Zaria explained as she rubbed inside in a circle. Pushing the finger, a little deeper with each full turn.

"Hah?" Elior tensed, in a different way now.

"I was curious about you." Zaria admitted. "I knew you masturbated, but did not know what you like."

"Ahh!" Elior was tense, she had something inside her. However, it was in her butt. It was only a thin finger, but she did not want her first time to be in her ass and not forced like that. She could feel the eyes of the other two on her, her dripping pussy was exposed to their gazes.
"Relax, let go." that overpowering vixen whispered in a seductive voice. "It's okay to let go, I will take good care of you."
Elior clenched. She did not want to come, not by having her first penetration in her butt.

Zaria decided to get serious. She wiggled her finger in the tight butt and pressed down in a rubbing motion.

Spoiler

Zaria rolls Perform (Yuri/Female)
Favoured Enemy Elven Maiden applies +6
Skill Mastery "Take 12" 271
Elior rolls Concentration
1d20 + 15 = (12) + 15 = 27
Zaria's result is 10x difference 244
Elior is doomed

[collapse]

Elior felt it, only it was far more explosive then it had ever been before. It was too much. Her back arched, her mouth opened in a silent scream. The bladder released. Dark spots started to appear in her vision as she could not breathe properly.

Then she slumped forward. Spent, worn out, and her body tingling like it had never before.

"Mmh" a satisfied sound left her when the finger was pulled from her. She felt the wetness disappear and felt herself being cradled against the small frame of her captor.

The tingles still ran through her, and she felt the aftershocks. The hand running through her hair was oddly calming.

It took several moments to realize that it was her tormentor who was now holding her gently and caressing her hair. It took several moments to figure out that she was being held in that evil vixen's lap.

"Welcome back Elior. Going to behave now?"

The high elf blushed a deep red. Past Zaria she could see Cinnamon give her a worried look, but at the same time she seemed to be squirming on the spot and was sporting a deep red blush. The cursed drow seemed almost jealous with her look and the face had a slightly red and purple tint from her blush.

Zaria helped the embarrassed elven maiden from her lap. Once she was mostly steady on her feet, the vixen approached the loyal drow. She pulled the maid down until they were at eye level. "You are mine." It was possessive, and it was a promise. She kissed her drow. A deep kiss with tongues rubbing against each other. A kiss full of promise and desire. Yet despite the passion, both adjusted to each other, showing care and also tenderness. The way Zaria cupped her maids face shoved affection. The drow simply surrendered herself, showing trust.

When the two finally separated Elior was looking away blushing even more.

"I know that there are old feelings in there too." Zaria whispered as the two hugged. "It is too fast to be simply from this life. My old self clearly liked you, and I feel very content. It is resonating in my soul."

"I always knew you would be my Mistress, only all those obligations and the education you received held you back." Cibelle admitted. "These last days show me you are still driven; you still want to do what you want. Only now you are not holding back, and you have nothing holding you back any more."

Zaria tried to reply. But something about Cibelle's words resonated deeply in her. A place to belong, at place to return to, and to see the world. There were still obligations, but they were a minor thing now to her, she would do it her way. "I will take care of you tonight."

"I will be waiting, Mistress." The way Cibelle said that sent pleasant shivers down Zaria's neck and to the tip of her tail.

She released her devoted drow and turned towards the blushing bunny. "You are mine too, my little pet."

The bunny shivered and blushed deeply.

"We will play lots tonight." Zaria promised. "I will show you how much I enjoy you and your cute ears."

Cinnamon sounded very eager when she replied with a "Yes, Mistress!"

Zaria petted her eager bunny and then faced the group. "Now that we have the serious parts out of the way and Elior had her fun." Zaria ignored all protests from the mentioned party. "It is time to search for our lunch. Actually, I have an idea, since we took no kitchen utensils with us, I might know where to borrow them." Zaria nodded to herself. "Besides I need cuddle more fluffies, and not only in an erotic way. I think you will like her; she is amusing."

Elior had the feeling that the evil vixen had a very different definition of amusing compared to herself.

Spoiler

Zaria rolls Int to remember Mrr'am's home DC 20
1d20 + 12 = (14) + 12 = 26
Zaria remembers

[collapse]

------

Zaria led the group down the main road towards the guild, then they backtracked a bit, took a turn left, walked past a few houses. At a modest, but cared for, home they stopped. The house looked good, the garden not so much. Zaria knocked on the door.

Meanwhile Cibelle and Cinnamon were amusing themselves by staring at their Mistress's tail, which was happily swishing left and right. Whoever Mrr'am was, clearly had left a huge impression on their Mistress.

After a few moments a careful "Nyah?" was heard.

"Hello, it is the white one from a few days ago."

A very happy "Nyah!" sounded through the door, then you heard the lock being opened and the door was pulled open.

To the other three the sight of a young and small pink haired catgirl jumping Zaria and hugging her tightly while being naked, was very weird. It did make them wonder about Zaria's sexual tastes. Cinnamon was small too, even smaller than the pink catgirl.

The pair in question however was basically ignoring the world.
"Nyah came!"
"I promised I would."
The two rubbed their cheeks against each other.
"Coin broke" Mrr'am said with a sad face.
"Don't worry, it was just the spell running out, it is a spell only for a while."
"So not broken?"
"No, just ran out of time."
"Poor coin."
"I'll make it light again later."
"Came to visit?"
"And invite you to eat with us, and borrow some of your things."
"Nyah?"

Zaria pointed behind her, the kitten following with her eyes and seeing the others for the first time. "A large black elf, a not so small pale elf and a not small bunny?"

"Yes, the black elf with the larger breasts is Cibelle, it is dark elf or drow."

The kitten tilted her head. "Nyah heard drow before, somewhere?"

"Most of them are evil, this one is mine and nice." Zaria smiled at Cibelle. "She is also soft and smells nice."

Mrr'am released her captive and approached the maid. Then sniffed her. "Nyah smell really nice."

"Thank you, I am Cibelle, I belong to Zaria."

"Mrr'am nyah~"

"This is my pet bunny Cinnamon."

"Nyah, bunny not small!" Mrr'am was staring at Cinnamon's chest with a frown.

Cinnamon felt a blush creeping into her cheeks.

"Hello Mrr'am, I am Cinnamon, I am Zaria's pet."

"Nyah?" The pet comment confused the kitten.

"It is a type of game."

"Nyah!" That caught her interest however.

"And finally, this is Elior, she is a high elf that is very strong, and has a large chest for high elves."

Elior felt weird with the introduction, the way the catgirl was scrutinizing her chest was just wrong.

"Elf not flat?"

"No, she is large for pale elves."

"Big sis mooo ist huuuge."

"Mooo's are always huge."

"Very huge!"

"It is a Moo thing."

"Big sis is large too."

"Smaller than a Moo."

"Nyah want to be large like big sis!"

"You still have time to grow."

"Will nyah give milk too like big sis?"

"I don't know, but you can if you want." Zaria filed that info away, it seemed too funny to not tease the flasher.

The trio watching the two girls interact now however understood why Zaria called her amusing.

"Elf is big elf then?"

"Yes."

"And Black elf is bigger elf."

"That she is."

"And not small bunny is big bunny." Mrr'am nodded to herself. "Moo still the biggest."

"Naturally, they are Mooos after all."

"Do all Moos give milk?"

"No, but almost all, there are always exceptions."

"White fox smart."

"Thank you, may we come in? I want to borrow a few things, and you are of course invited. I want to cook over a fire at the shrine."

"Meat?" The kitten perked up.

"Lots of it!"

"Nyah~" The kitten grabbed Zaria's hand and started pulling the epic vixen inside in a hurry.

Outside Elior summed up everyone’s thought. "That was weird … is she a little retarded? And how well those two get along?"

"They get along really well?" Cinnamon admitted.

"I think it is because she treats Zaria completely normally, without reservation." Cibelle added, knowing her rather whimsical Mistress, it must be a really refreshing thing for her.

------

"Nyah home~"

"Looks different in daylight." Zaria remarked. "Can we borrow a blanket, some plates and cutlery?" Zaria listed. "And maybe a big pan or something like that?"

"Blanket from yesterday is over there." Mrr'am pointed to a corner. "Pan down there second drawer, plates there in left cupboard, knives and forks are in top drawer above pan." Mrr'am started rattling off. "Basket next to pantry, food in pantry, Mrr'am forgetting something?"

"No, it is fine, actually first we just need the basket." Zaria inspected the slightly worn basket. A Prestidigitation cleaned it; a Mend repaired it.

"Is clean!" Mrr'am inspected the old basket and was fascinated. "Fixed too?"

"Yes, I fixed it." Zaria confirmed.

"Nyah!" The kitten quickly turned and ran off. She returned moments later with a dress that had a long-jagged rip in it. "Nyah hide dress from big sister, bad puppies tear dress."

Zaria simply smiled. It was a worn dress, but it clearly held a lot of meaning for the kitten. "Make Whole"

Behind them Elior's eyes bugged out, make whole was a spell that was used to repair magical items and complex or large things. Here it was used on a simple dress. She really did not understand that crazy vixen.

Zaria followed up with another Prestidigitation to clean it. The patches were gone, the faded colour had returned, the rips and weakened material was once again as new.

Mrr'am checked the dress, then hugged it silently. Causing Zaria to hug the kitten.

"Mrr'am's mama made dress. Last dress mama made for Mrr'am." The kitten explained after several silent moments.

"Treasure it, if it is not completely destroyed, I can always fix it." Zaria explained as she petted the kitten. "Why don't you wear it today?"

Elior felt awkward, watching the scene. Cibelle and Cinnamon simply started preparing things.

"Mrr'am get dressed, then we go make food?"

"First we need to go buy meat and more."

"Nyah, Mrr'am forgot shopping, Mrr'am have pocket money~" The kitten remembered happily.

"Now why don't you wear this dress, and you don't need the pocket money today, I am paying for everyone." Zaria ruffled the kitten head. "So, get dressed, then we go shopping and pick whatever we want to eat."

Spoiler

Random Encounter
1-10: Old Man
11-20: Old Woman
21-25: An Adventurer
26-35: An adventuring party
36-40: Town Mayor
41-50: An adult who needs help
51-55: Fiola, too stunned by the shrine maiden to run away
56-60: Gira: confused by the outfit forgot to hide from her alpha
61-70: Local Cleric, not Tamano
71-80: Marlies, who has no idea that this is her employer
81-90: Sienna, Celies Maid
91-100: the perverted foxgirl twins
DM: 1d100 = (82) = 82
Discord Member Loki rolls: 1d100 = (10) = 10
Discord Member Niemand rolls: 1d100 = (30) = 30
Discord Member fjfd rolls: 1d100 = (53) = 53
1-10: Old Man
26-35: an adventuring party
51-55: Fiola, too stunned by the shrine maiden to run away
81-90: Sienna, Celies Maid

[collapse]

The group left with Mrr'am taking the lead, obviously Zaria and Cibelle gathered the most looks. At the market Elior and Cinnamon wanted vegetables, and Zaria bought wooden skewers and some onions in addition to what the more herbivore members wanted. She found some honey and a spice vendor too,

"Are you really a shrine maiden?" The old man manning the spice racks asked with a sceptical tone.

"I belong to her fluffiness."

The man gave a short laugh. "You are one of hers, there are no others that would call her that openly." He nodded at the small white girl. "It will do the old shrine well to have a kitsune of Tamano again."

"I won't always be there, and I need to fix it first. So much to do so little time." Zaria replied. She really splurged at the spice vendor.

At the butcher there was a lot of looking over the meat, Elior whose cooking skills were not great soon lost track, to Mrr'am it was all just meat. Cibelle understood most of it, and Cinnamon managed to follow some of it, however her speciality was vegetables as she was a bunny.

The girl behind the counter clearly seemed to enjoy someone who knew their meat.

At the bakery they bought bread and rolls, and a nice cake.

"Shrine maiden?" A voice interrupted the group as they were checking over their supplies and preparing for another pass through the market stands.

"Yes?" Zaria asked and turned around to face a high elf in a maid dress.

"Greetings, I am Sienna, maid of Celies of Arellie, third daughter of Earl Arellie, Earl of this region." The high elf introduced herself. "May I ask you who you are and why Mrr'am, the sister of a dear friend of my Mistress is with you?" There was clearly some suspicion in the glances she gave Cibelle.

"I am not here in an official position, so mind coming off to the side?" Zaria asked the maid. "I don't want us to be overheard casually." Not said was what would happen to anyone trying to listen in.

"Please follow me." Sienna led the group to a calmer corner with Mrr'am being confused why the maid was acting so strangely.

"This is Elior Rellan, Cleric of Mirula." Elior straightened at being introduced so formally, and being the first one to be named. "You have no idea how hard it was to get her to dress casually."

"You know Mrr'am naturally."

"Nyah sweet maid."

"Hello Mrr'am, have you been well?"

"Nyah~ Mrr'am is having fun~"

"This is my pet maid Cinnamon." Zaria pointed at her bunny.

"Cinnamon, social maid, and sex pet." Cinnamon introduced herself, then blushed when she realized she said a bit too much.

Elior blushed as well.

"My personal maid Cibelle, yes, she is a drow, no, she is not from the underdark, yes, I have been to the underdark." Zaria added responses to several probable questions. "She is mine, and any attempts on her life will be taken very personally, and being taken care of by me personally."

"I am Zaria van Kairan, epic kitsune and shrine maiden of Tamano no Mae." Zaria finished.

Sienna paled, that claim was huge, it was an outrageous claim. But then Elior and the two maids pulled out identification.

"Right identification, didn't need one yet. Forgot about that."

"That is fine Mistress, Cibelle and me always carry yours."

"I have two?"

"Your personal seal is still in your study, your father had new ones made up recently."

"Oh." Zaria decided not to mind it.

Sienna inspected the papers and seals. Then she turned even paler, she had been pretty forward towards this group, a group that could easily crush her and her Mistress.

"Relax, I am here to enjoy a day off. Mrr'am is invited to eat with us, as I will be claiming the shrine for myself, I should probably meet your Mistress sometime." Zaria tried to calm the poor maid. "It will be another time. If you want to warn your Mistress don't worry, I will send Cinnamon ahead."

"Very well my ladies." Sienna bowed. "Have a pleasant day."
As the maid left, absolutely not in a panik, she was too professional for that. She heard a condemning "I like her, she feels like she could be fun."

"Stop that, you have your own maids, no need to take others' maids." Elior complained.

At Mrr'am insistence they got some more sweets and cookie.

They had to get a leather bag for the meat, juicy meat and several types of it, which required careful handling. And you did not want raw meat to touch things it should not. Like the bread, cake, or the basket which would be used for other things later.

"Nyah honey candy very good~" Mrr'am was gazing intently at one of the many bags.

"Don't eat it now, we will cook a lot." Zaria placated the kitten "After that we can have dessert."

"Meat~"

"Meat!"

The two little girls were in perfect agreement with each other.

Then Zaria saw a head with very fluffy hair. A head she remembered. She approached and spoke "Fiola, right?"

"Baaahhh!!!" The sheep jumped and dropped the basket she was carrying.

Spoiler

Zaria rolls Dex to save the basket DC 15
1d20 + 28 = (3) + 28 = 31
Basket saved
Zaria rolls Dex to grab the sheep DC 18
1d20 + 28 = (10) + 28 = 38
Sheep caught safely
Zaria rolls Str to keep the Sheep upright DC 15
1d20 + 13 = (2) + 13 = 15
Almost dropped the sheep

[collapse]

Zaria reacted on instinct, and found herself holding a basket in her right, and having pulled the taller than her sheep against her. Tilting her head up she was staring right into Fiola's face, who had her eyes shut tightly. "You can open your eyes now?" Zaria wondered what to do, when in doubt there was only one thing to be done. "You know I am not going to eat you, unless you ask nicely."

Fiola opened an eye, then the other, then started turning bright red as she realized that the white vixen who bought her wine was holding her tightly against her small yet obviously strong body, and that the vixen had just offered to eat her. Her panic attack last time had clearly been overheard. She was so mortified she wanted to run and hide.

Zaria slowly released her catch. "Thank you, your wine is wonderful~" Zaria honestly praised. "I want to buy some more." She nodded at the group. "All of you pick a bottle." After a look at Mrr'am she added. "Do you have grape juice?"

"Yes, grape juice and apple juice."

"Nice, I want both too." Zaria added happily. "Please lead the way."

Fiola thought about trying to escape, but as a sheep she did not expect her chances to be high, as she was not really quick, and the vixen was holding her basket hostage. Maybe if she supplied them with what they wanted quickly they would leave quickly as well.

Spoiler

Random Adventurer Party Encounter
1-35: It is drow! We have to kill it!
35-45: It is Fiola, and she is looking worried again
46-65: Omg it is Elior! She is my role-model!
66-85: A shrine maiden?
86-100: Oh look it is Fel'ctas' little sister, might be a chance to score some points with the pussy.
1d100 = (7) = 7
Party composition:
Members:
1d4 + 2 = (3) + 2 = 5
High Elves: 1d3
1d3 = (3) = 3
Other Members Beast Races:
1-10: Wolf
11-20: Dog
21-30: Fox
31-40: Cat
41-50: Wildcat
51-60: Bear
61-70: Rabbit
71-80: Cow
81-90: Horse
91-95: Rare as Adventurers: Mouse, Sheep, Squirrel, ...
96-100: Exotic: Lion, Lynx, Panther, Tiger, ...
Discord Member Loki rolls: 1d100 = (56) = 56 Bear
Discord Member Dissi rolls: d100 = (94) = 94 Rare
1-20: Sheep
21-40: Mouse
41-60: Squirrel
61-80: Chihuahua
81-100: Lizard
Discord Member shufflingFox/QQQQ rolls: 1d100 = (43) = 43
Squirrel Adventurer
Male female ratio: d6: 1-3 male, 4-6 female
5d6 = (5+5+4+5+4)
All female party
DM rolls how stupid they are:
1d100 = (3) = 3
Not very
DM rolls how easy it will be to persuade them to leave them alone
1d100 = (30) = 30
Pretty difficult

[collapse]

"Step away, drow and prepare to die!" A female elvish sounding voice commanded.
"You have no escape, and don't dare threaten your hostages!" another voice said.
"You are being aimed at, make no sudden movements." a third ordered.

"Eeep!" Fiola was in a panic again.

Elior turned around faced the opposition, three high elven maiden adventurers, a beargirl, and a squirrelgirl that looked pretty worried and like she wanted to be anywhere but here.

Cibelle simply looked at Zaria with a trusting smile.

Cinnamon whirled around and then sagged in relief. She did not deem them dangerous. Well not compared to their Mistress anyway.

Zaria handed Cibelle Fiola's basket as she stepped past her drow and then stopped between her and the three high elves on the warpath. "Greetings, I am Zaria, Shrine Maiden of Tamano no Mae. Now why are you asking to murder my dear Cibelle?"

"She is a drow, all drow deserve to die!" "She is evil!" "She must be purged."

At a look the three annoying ones were a cleric, a wizard, and a ranger of the bow kind.

Elior felt reminded of the morning and felt her butt tingle.

"So, all High Elves are good, there are no thieves, murderers, assassins, evil mages, or evil clerics?" Zaria asked, with a sarcastic note creeping into her voice.

"Of course, there are." the cleric said.

"So why shouldn't a drow be good then?" Zaria wondered aloud.

"Because she is a drow."

Elior fought the urge to facepalm. It really reminded her of this morning, her butt clenched in agreement.

"Go away or I will have to hurt you." It was a calm statement, that looked totally abnormal coming from the small white foxgirl before them.

"You are either her accomplice or her slave, don't worry we will release you."

Zaria looked left, then she looked right. She waved at the squirrel to move away. The small squirrelgirl darted off with a squeak and hid behind a stand. All other civilians had already moved away luckily. The beargirl grabbed her large axe and seemed more threatening then her elven companions.

"I am not sorry about this."

Spoiler

No surprise round
Zaria rolls Initiative
1d20 + 37 = (1) + 37 = 38 Natural 1
Zaria uses Luck Reroll for Lucky Start: reroll Initiative
1d20 + 37 = (1) + 37 = 38 Natural 1
Zaria uses Luck Domain Reroll
1d20 + 37 = (9) + 37 = 46
High Elf Cleric lvl 4 rolls Initiative
1d20 + 0 = (3) + 0 = 3
High Elf Wizard lvl 3 rolls Initiative
1d20 + 2 = (15) + 2 = 17
High Elf Ranger lvl 4 rolls Initiative
1d20 + 4 = (1) + 4 = 5 Natural 1
Beargirl Barbarian lvl 3 rolls Initiative
1d20 +1 = (12) +1 = 13
Zaria goes first
Zaria casts Electric Loop - Reflex DC 36
Zaria applies Metamagic:
Automatic Quicken Spell
Automatic Silent Spell
Automatic Still Spell
Energy Substitution (fire): Electricity changes to Fire
Nonlethal Substitution (fire): Fire Damage changes to Nonlethal Damage SL +1
New Spell Level SL 3
High Elf Cleric lvl 4 rolls Reflex
1d20 + 1 = (12) + 1 = 13
High Elf Wizard lvl 3 rolls Reflex
1d20 + 3 = (16) + 3 = 19
High Elf Ranger lvl 4 rolls Reflex
1d20 + 8 = (8) + 8 = 16
Beargirl Barbarian lvl 3 rolls Reflex
1d20 + 2 = (14) + 2 = 16
Party receives full dmg 5d6 Nonlethal
High Elf Cleric lvl 4 receives Damage
5d6 = (6+5+4+1+3) = 19
High Elf Cleric lvl 4 rolls Massive Damage
1d20 + 3 = (18) + 3 = 21
High Elf Cleric lvl 4 is still conscious
High Elf Wizard lvl 3 receives Damage
5d6 = (6+5+4+3+4) = 22
High Elf Wizard lvl 3 passes out from overdamage
High Elf Ranger lvl 4 receives Damage
5d6 = (4+5+5+4+2) = 20
High Elf Ranger lvl 4 passes out from overdamage
Beargirl Barbarian lvl 3 receives Damage
5d6 = (4+4+2+2+4) = 16
Beargirl Barbarian lvl 3 rolls Massive Damage
1d20 + 6 = (3) + 6 = 9
Beargirl Barbarian lvl 3 passes out from Massive Damage

[collapse]

A pinkish spark shot from Zaria and hit the beargirl barbarian up in the front, then bounced to the cleric, from the cleric to the ranger and finally struck the wizard in the back.
Then all but the cleric had their eyes roll up and dropped to the ground.
"Still want to fight?" Zaria asked sarcastically while tapping her foot impatiently.

The cleric looked around, suddenly very unnerved. She could only gape in disbelief at her dropped companions and the way the drow stepped up behind the white something, let her lean against her front, and then started rubbing her shoulders. "Zaria, it is a day off, no work today."

"Yes, but idiots who jump at things without any information or without thinking exist anywhere and don't respect other people's days off." Zaria complained in a surprisingly whiny tone. "Elior, the last one standing there, looking about to fall over, is one of your type, explain it to her." Zaria paused. "Just in case, use simple and short words."

Elior who was embarrassed at the behaviour of her fellow elven maidens, now felt punished. She was not happy with the situation.

Spoiler

High Elf Cleric lvl 3 rolls Knowledge (religion) for Elior's Fame
1d20 + 7 = (11) + 7 = 18
High Elf Cleric lvl 3 recognizes Elior now

[collapse]

"Lady Elior?" The cleric gasped both surprised and out of breath. "Why did you not smite this …"

Elior decided to interrupt before Zaria decided on some creative punishment on her fellow high elf. "Maybe because she is not evil? Did you think to cast Detect Evil? Maybe because she can walk about in company in broad daylight despite being a drow? And maybe because I don't want to annoy her Epic multiclass patron who is an epic Wizard and an epic Shrine Maiden of Tamano no Mae?"

Zaria corrected with closed eyes as Cibelle massaged her shoulders. "My Wizard is not epic."

"But you clearly modified an arcane Circle of Teleportation with a Metamagic?" Elior wondered.

Zaria waved it off. "My Sorcerer class is Epic."

"How many classes do you … wait, I don't want to know." Elior gave up. She decided she did not want to know. She was afraid the answer would scare her. "Anyway." She stepped past Cibelle and the very relaxed Zaria.
She pointed at Zaria's face. "Do you really want to annoy somebody who is at least level 41?"
Then she felt teeth and warm wetness on her finger.
Fearing the worst, she looked over, and found her fears confirmed. Zaria had her finger in her mouth, and was gently licking and chewing on it. She felt her face heat up and burn red.
"As you can see, she can get very creative too." She was trying to free her finger without success.

The other cleric was stuck on something else. "Level 41?"

Elior responded absently. "At least." She was tugging unsuccessfully at her finger. Zaria was giving her a closed eyed foxy smile that was honestly scaring her. "So be happy most of your party is only passed out. She is an absolute chaotic that will make you wish death is the worst that could happen. Damn its Zaria, release my finger! Please?" Elior almost begged.

Zaria did just that. She opened her eyes and gave the beginner cleric a sharp look. "Believe me, there are way more amusing things than killing."

The foxy smirk made Elior shudder, she pretended not to see it by wiping her finger clean of drool with a handkerchief.

"Especially a group of cute girls like you could find themselves stripped, spanked, and played with." Zaria explained. "Or maybe changed into a drow?" Zaria pondered curiously. "Right, if you do it again, I will change you all into drow." Zaria promised. "Now to the important part, you over there, come here!" She ordered the small squirrel girl.

"Eep" The squirrel slowly crept closer. The poor girl clearly seemed ready to bolt again, but also resigned that it was probably hopeless.

"Turn around please."

The squirrelgirl turned around, scared of what was going to follow.

"I love the tail~ so fluffy!" the fluffy lover clearly approved.

"Nyah~ squirrel really small, but have large bushy tail." The kitten approved as well.

The experts decided that the tail was a wonderful piece of floof.

"See? She never even considered your party a threat." Elior pointed at Zaria who was staring at the squirrel's tails sleepily, and Mrr'am who was petting the tail of the blushing squirrel. "I can't handle her at all, so don't think you would stand a chance. And make sure next time you are going after the right target." Elior felt several pairs of eyes on her for that rather hypocritical statement. "Now find someone to help you with your party. For pranking reasons, you shouldn't ask her, and she is starting to look bored, so we should go."

"Fiola," "Baaahhh!" "it's too late to run away, besides I know where to find you!" "Bahh…"

Cinnamon handed the basket she had received from Cibelle back to Zaria. Cibelle picked up her basket and Cinnamon did the same.

The group continued their quest for wine.

------

Fiola was happy, salvation was in range. Just a few more steps, and she would be almost safe, just deliver the goods, quickly, and she'd be free.

"I want a nice sour white wine, good for meat. Then a nice sweet dessert wine for afterwards. Then some juice, you said you have grape juice and apple juice?"

"Yes, this year's apples are very sweet." Fiola boasted, juicy and sweet.

"I will take the red wine with cardamom; it was very good." Cibelle remembered.

Cinnamon was split. "A nice slightly bitter red or maybe a fresh white?"

Elior on the other hand. "A relaxing red wine, something you can enjoy after the food as well."

"Yes, I will be right back." Fiola decided she would make someone help her carry, so she would not have to face them alone. The group was scary. They had a drow, that elf was powerful, the kitten kept on molesting tails, the bunny was way too self-assured for being so small. And finally, was the white leader. She had known last time that she was dangerous, however at least level 41? A poor sheep like her would have no chance at all.

She grabbed the first sheep she found and dragged her to help with the wine. Another got sent to fetch the juice.

In the wine cellar she felt the calm coolness of it. It was not the one with the fresh wine, that one was dangerous, naturally rings of waterbreathing protected those that had to go down there.

Standing in front of the rows of bottles she started picking. "This one since with cardamom, that one is a sweet late white, this one for being sour and helping digest a lot of heavy meat, there is a nice refreshing one but not as sour white, relaxing red meant not too bitter and something to enjoy with a rich taste like a late red." She handed her distraught helper three bottles and took another two herself. Upstairs she found the last sheep already waiting with two jugs of juice. Steeling herself she stepped outside.

The group was simply waiting, the white dangerous one was hugging the bunny, the pink tail menace was trying to catch the white tail, from somewhere a white fox had appeared and was watching the pink menace paw at the white one’s tail with amusement. The elf was simply standing at attention, looking way more regal than her green casual dress should permit her to. The drow on the other hand was looking over their vine yard with interest.

Fiola concentrated, it was business, it would not do to have her voice crack or come out whiny. "That will be 22 gold and 7 silver for everything?" She could not help the questioning tone when everyone focused on her, she felt the other two huddle behind her like the sheep they were. "I made a list again with everything?"

Cibelle stepped forward and accepted the list. After looking it over she declared "This looks purrfect, thank you." The rabbit freed herself from the cuddle and pulled out several purses. "2 pp, 2 gp, and 7 sp." She showed each denomination separately then filled them into a coin bag. "Please confirm the amount." She exchanged the coin bag for Fiola's two bottles.

"Add a silver for the amusing service." Zaria added.

Elior gave the albino an exasperated look. "Only you would find three scared sheep amusing."

"Actually, I did it because Fiola is cute, amusing, and has such wonderful fluffy hair." Zaria defended herself with a rather weird motive.

Fiola felt very conflicted as she accepted the extra silver piece.

"Kon?" The white fox, the four legged one, asked.

"For you and Mrr'am I have grape and apple juice, you can have some of my wine too." Zaria explained to it, to which it nodded.

Fiola shuddered. It was too smart for an animal!

The three sheep breathed relieved when the group packed their shopping and finally left.

"Did you have to do that Fiola? They feel dangerous!"

"I thought I was going to get petted! The pink one was totally staring at my hair!"

Fiola ignored the complaints. "Last time you left me to face them alone!"

The arguing continued for a while.

------

Zaria stopped suddenly as they were walking towards Mrr'am's home.
"I have an idea, Mrr'am weapon shop was that way?"
"Nyah? Wolves shop over there."
"Then lead the way, I want some iron ingots." Zaria mentioned.

Spoiler

Weapon Shop Counter manned by: d100
1-5: Husband, taking a break from the forge and travelling for restock
5-20: Wife, Gira is taking on of her few allowed breaks
21-80: Daughter, Gira still gets to work Fel'ctas off
81-100: Gira has visitors, her perverted twins
d100 = (38) = 38
Gira is alone in the shop

[collapse]

Zaria simply stepped past Mrr'am and entered when the kitten hesitated at the doorstep. Upon entering she saw the spanked wolf girl behind the counter. She wondered what her name was?

"Welcome to Wolves Bite, my name is Gira and I will … Alpha!"

Zaria mentally gave herself a thumbs up, she got saved from trying to get her name, spanking someone and forgetting their name was probably a bad idea. "Hello puppy" She approached the counter and held out her hand with the palm down. She felt the others file in behind her and guessed that some of them were confused.

Gira stared at the hand confused for several moments, then blushed embarrassed. Her Alpha was really treating her like a puppy. She hesitated for a moment, then decided to obey with a shy blush. Stepping from behind the counter she knelt under the hand and pushed her head against it.

Zaria nodded in approval. "Good girl." she rubbed the head, taking a moment to enjoy the soft ears, and enjoying the way the wolfgirl was squirming under the looks she was getting from the others. "Have you really been a good girl?"

"Yes, Alpha!"

"I need two iron or steel ingots, the larger ones. Not the pure expensive ones, but not the cheap rubbish." Zaria explained as she scratched the girl under her chin and watched the tail wag like a dog's tail.

"Yes Alpha!" Gira rose and scampered off, off to fetch the order.

Elior felt exasperated. The white menace had probably done something to the poor girl.

"Wolf act like puppy?" Mrr'am was just confused.

Zaria nodded at the kitten. "She was bad so I punished her."

Elior felt her butt clench and turned red. "You can't just spank everybody!"

Zaria simply gave Elior a knowing look. "If you want, I can give your butt another session later, and she deserved it she tried to overprice after saying the right price." Zaria asked, amused. "Was that your first thought spanking? Want another?"

"Not small elf like spanking?" Mrr'am asked wide-eyed.

"Yes" "No" came both responses.

Mrr'am was even more confused, Elior even more embarrassed.

"Alpha! I am back!" Gira was still wagging and placed several ingots on the counter.

Spoiler

Zaria uses Appraise
Skill Mastery "Take12" 242
2 medium quality iron ingots
2 high quality iron ingots
2 low quality steel ingots
2 medium quality steel ingots

[collapse]

"I'll take the medium iron ingots." She decided. "Those should be enough for a first test, if it works out as it should, I'll get some steel next time."

"2 gold Alpha."

"Here are 3 gold, get yourself a treat meanwhile, I will drop by to play another time."

Both Gira and Elior shivered at the word play.

"Mrr'am wants to play too!" The kitten threw in.

"We will play today, and play more next time I drop by." Zaria hugged the kitten. "I promise."

"Nyah~" The small pink one made a satisfied sound.

Gira made a mental note to be nicer to the small stupid one, it was clearly her Alphas pet or toy. It wouldn't be good to be rude to it, she would have to warn her friends too, though those two would see it as a chance to cuddle the small kitten and fool her with their identical looks.

------

The group returned to Mrr'am home, picked the heavy baskets, got a bag for some of their shopping, and shook their heads at Zaria simply picking things up and teleporting back and forth. That she teleported them aside of Yuki was rejected with a "It is a nice day for a walk."
At least the baskets were much lighter now.

Spoiler

Teleport to Shrine
Wayfinder
2d100<=88 = (71 21, 2 successes) = 2
Teleport is on Target
Teleport to Mrr'am's Home
Wayfinder
2d100<=88 = (17 22, 2 successes) = 2
Teleport is on Target

[collapse]

The very mismatched group gathered a lot of curious looks again as they went for the shrine, especially as that led them past the poorer parts of the town with Mrr'am leading the direct way.

"Big sis small bunny live over there before adopt." Mrr'am commented as they walked past an especially bad hut.

"Good you two took her in, that just seems like a terrible place for anyone to live. It is cheap and falling apart." Zaria looked at the building, clearly it was only meant to be torn down and replaced with something else.

"Mrr'am push door, door break."

Zaria gave the kitten a curious look. Maybe the kitten had that flaw, her hugs were rather strong too, it would explain a lot. "At least nothing important broke."

"Small bunny now safe!" Mrr'am said proudly.

"Good that she is, maybe I will meet her someday." Zaria mentioned idly. "Let's go, past those trees probably."

"Mrr'am getting hungry."

"Same, I am hungry too." Zaria mentioned.

"Seconded" Cinnamon agreed.

"Thirded" Cibelle confirmed.

"Thirded does not exist!" Elior complained, then her stomach decided to agree with a cute growl. Causing the elf to turn a deep embarrassed crimson. It looked rather well with her green dress.

"Hurry up I guess." Zaria declared. The group followed their pink guide.

------

Finally, at the shrine the group saw their pile of supplies with a watchful Yuki guarding it, or maybe the small vixen was just watching the meat.

"Elior get dry wood." Zaria looked at her two maids. "Which one of you is better at cooking?"

The two looked at each other. "I am good at making tea." Cibelle offered. "I can make cookies." Cinnamon countered.

"Cibelle, help Elior with the wood for now, Cinnamon start spreading out the blanket over there, Mrr'am come with me, we will get some stones and rocks to build a fireplace." Zaria gave everyone their marching orders.

It was only a little later that she watched amused as the little kitten hefted a rock, one that would have given Cibelle trouble, around with more ease than should be possible. She could think of several reasons for that already.

Spoiler

Zaria rolls Survival
Skill Mastery "Take 12" 183
Fireplace and fire construction will be perfect

[collapse]

Soon there was a nice rectangular fireplace made from worn paving stones prepared. It was two stones high and eight times four stones wide. Zaria amused herself by turning her hands into claws, to shred some of the branches into kindling. Something that got her confused looks from Elior, fascinated looks from Mrr'am, and 'whatever' looks from the two maids.

Once she deemed the wood arranged to her satisfaction, a small fire spell took care of setting it alight.

"A fan would be nice now." Zaria mumbled to herself. She took the first ingot, and cast a spell.

Everyone watched as the ingot turned into a sheet of metal. Large enough to lie across the fire. A quick spell to clean it and it was ready for action. The other ingot turned into a grid to place the pan on.

Spoiler

Zaria Rolls Profession (Cook)
Skill Mastery "Take 12" 131

[collapse]

She also used it to cut the meat, as it was cleaner than anything else around. The meat for the steaks was cut in nice large slices. The meat for the skewers into two or three bite sized chunks. A little oil, some ginger, some cinnamon, pepper, salt, a little lemon balm, a little mustard, and finally a little lime. Once the meat was nicely coated, she checked the fire, the wood was not yet glowing to her satisfaction, which caused her to add more. Just in case to make herself free of any annoying burns, she cast Immunity to Fire on herself.

After poking around in the fire with her bare hands, shocking Elior again, and telling Mrr'am not to emulate her, she deemed the blaze almost acceptable. She started working on the skewers. The vegetable ones were simple. Onion, carrot, bell peppers, and repeat. Meat skewers were meat, onion, bacon, bell pepper, and repeat. Here everyone helped. Some were chaotic, the kitten for example, while some tried too hard for perfection, a certain high elf was the example for that.

The metal sheet turned cooking surface was laid across the improvised grill. On the other side the grid became a stand for the pan. A little oil and the eager chaotic ball of fluff dropped two of the steaks inside.
The centre of the fireplace was free of obstruction, since she wanted space to adjust the heat.

The smell soon started to spread.

Spoiler

The smoke attracts attention from:
1-30: nobody, shrine too far away
31-50: adventurers
51-70: town guard
71-90: brats, puppies out for a fight or kittens looking for Mrr'am
91-100: civilian adult who saw suspicious smoke
Loki rolls 1d100 = (98) = 98
Discord agrees on it being an adult who hid illegal things
01-25 Drugs
26-60 Smuggler
61-100 Thieves with loot
willpicky rolls 1d100 = (78) = 78
Thief or thieves hid loot!
How many thieves?
1-30: 1
31-50: 2
51-70: 3
71-90: 4
91-95: 5
96-100: a band
Loki rolls 1d100 = (92) = 92
5 thieves
1-30: Money
31-50: Jewellery
51-70: Art
71-90: Random stuff, antique furniture, wall hangings, banners ....
91-100: magic items
Loki rolls 1d100 = (3) = 3
Loki rolls 1d100 = (42) = 42
SoulLessCamper (xxmas) rolls 1d100 = (19) = 19
Money, more Money and Jewellery
Second roll
The smoke attracts attention from:
1-30: nobody, shrine too far away
31-50: adventurers
51-70: town guard
71-90: brats, puppies out for a fight or kitten looking for Mrr'am
91-100: civilian adult who saw suspicious smoke
fjfd rolls 1d100 = (53) = 53
Town guards come to check in
1d2 + 1 = (1) + 1 = 2
2 Guards come

[collapse]

The meat was sizzling merrily with Zaria turning the steaks and skewers professionally at the appropriate times. Honestly Elior felt her lack of any cooking skill, the maids made plans to learn more dishes, Mrr'am and Yuki were the hungry staring crowd that had only one thing on their minds 'MEAT!', and Zaria herself wished for the food to be done sooner.

Spoiler

Thief 1 lvl 3 rolls Hide
1d20 + 6 = (2) + 6 = 8
Thief 1 lvl 3 rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 6 = (6) + 6 = 12
Thief 2 lvl 3 rolls Hide
1d20 + 6 = (8) + 6 = 14
Thief 2 lvl 3 rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 6 = (4) + 6 = 10
Thief 3 lvl 2 rolls Hide
1d20 + 5 = (14) + 5 = 19
Thief 3 lvl 2 rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 5 = (20) + 5 = 25 Nat 20
Thief 4 lvl 4 rolls Hide
1d20 + 7 = (1) + 7 = 8 Nat 1
Thief 4 lvl 4 rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 7 = (17) + 7 = 24
Thief Boss lvl 7 rolls Hide
1d20 + 19 = (12) + 19 = 31
Thief Boss lvl 7 rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 19 = (1) + 19 = 20 Nat 1
Zaria rolls Listen
Skill Mastery "Take 12" 210
Distracted by sizzling meant and appetite DC +3
Zaria rolls Spot
Skill Mastery "Take 12" 201
Yuki rolls Listen
1d20 + 151 = (20) + 151 = 171 Nat 20
Yuki rolls Spot
1d20 + 151 = (11) + 151 = 162
Elior rolls Listen
1d20 + 11 = (11) + 11 = 22
Elior rolls Spot
1d20 + 11 = (16) + 11 = 27
Cibelle rolls Listen
1d20 + 1 = (14) + 1 = 15
Cibelle rolls Spot
1d20 + 1 = (16) + 1 = 17
Cinnamon rolls Listen
1d20 + 6 = (15) + 6 = 21
Cinnamon rolls Spot
1d20 + 4 = (18) + 4 = 22
Mrr'am rolls Listen
1d20 = (19) = 19
Mrr'am rolls Spot
1d20 = (20) = 20 Nat 20
Zaria hears thieves at the bottom of the Steps
Yuki hears thieves at middle of the steps
Most hear thieves before they reach the top
Most thieves fail to hide in the bushes next to the steps
Zaria rolls Sense Motive
Skill Mastery "Take 12" 237

[collapse]

Zaria heard something past the sizzling meat. A sound that felt wrong. Her ear twitched and turned on her head. It took her a moment to recognize it, several people were trying to sneak up on them. A look at Yuki proved her suspicion. After a while as whoever continued to approach, the small arctic fox familiar showed first confusion, then suspicion, and finally switched from watching the meat to watching the stairs and the surrounding treeline.

Then as someone stepped onto a branch that gathered the attention of everyone. All heads turned and regarded the group. Elior stepped forward. "Identify yourselves!"

"Sorry ma'am, we saw smoke and since this area was supposed to be uninhabited, we decided to check it out. We are traders from the north." Three men filed from the bushes. All of them were humans. And two of them were visibly armed.

To Zaria's eyes they were clearly not just traders. Something that caused her to step next to Elior, and put Mrr'am behind her. Cibelle and Cinnamon were motioned to step behind them, with Cinnamon heading for her bundle. "There are two more in the bushes. I am sorry to say, the shrine is not yet open, I am Zaria, Shrine Maiden of Tamano no Mae. My colleague here is Elior Rellan, cleric of Mirula."

Spoiler

Thief Boss lvl 7 rolls Knowledge (Religion) for Elior's Fame DC 7
1d20 + 3 = (3) + 3 = 6
Boss is clueless
Boss rolls Bluff
1d20 + 12 = (16) + 12 = 28

[collapse]

The man showed no recognition for the high elven cleric. "There are no men in the bushes."

"You are lying!" Elior pronounced pointing at the bushes.

Zaria nodded in agreement. "You are hiding something, you clearly reacted to the shrine maiden." She too pointed at the bushes. "You two over there, put down the crossbows, or I will have to do something about them."

The leader started to laugh like a bad villain. "I guess we will add kidnapping then to liberating from the beasts, then again, is it kidnapping if it is not human boys?" The two men with crossbows stepped from the bushes aiming at the group and the other three pulled their weapons. "A white foxgirl will fetch a nice price. That pink kitten is still young and there are enough who want a little plaything. High elves are loved in brothels, but that drow? You my dear will fetch a high price and will spend the rest of your life serving a perverted male. For a bunny the last one has a rather decent figure."

As the man started spouting his drivel Elior started paling. It was just the type of thing that set the fluffy loving and possessive bundle of chaos off. She did the sensible thing, she grabbed Mrr'am and made for the shrine in a hurry. Cibelle, who had a pretty good understanding of her Mistress, turned and started pushing Cinnamon who had pulled out her bow from the bundle she had brought towards the shrine too.

"Stop or we will shoot." The leader threatened as his men laughed and threw leering looks at the five females.

"Thank you for reminding me, I actually forgot about two wastes of flesh I have in my dungeon." Zaria finally remembered the cult leader and her former guard captain. "Now as I am sure your list of crimes is large, I will take you alive, and will make sure you wish you were dead later."

Spoiler

Zaria is annoyed
Zaria casts Quickened Nonlethal Maximized Firestorm from Druid slot, Theurgic Spell Effect, Stacking with Cleric Level
Nat 20 needed for Evasion
5d20 = (5+20+6+6+10)
Thief 2 lvl 3 manages Evasion
Other thieves pass out
Zaria casts Quickened Hold Person on Thief 2 lvl 3
Thief 2 lvl 3 needs nat 20 to manage Will Save
1d20 = (9) = 9
Thief 2 lvl 3 held in place

[collapse]

"I will train you personally."

The air ignited with pink fire.

One thief at the back managed to jump back and roll into a bush, only to freeze as his body locked up.

It forced him to look at his comrades dropping to the ground, and the other females watch from the safe distance of the shrine. All but the pink kitten, who looked confused, had satisfied and pitying looks on their faces. Finally, he realized something. They had pissed off someone of power. Someone who could crush them easily. The small white and red figure approaching him now seemed menacing and dangerous. He struggled, mentally screaming at his muscles to move.

Spoiler

Thief 2 lvl 3 Hold Person Will reroll Nat 20 needed
1d20 = (4) = 4
Thief 2 lvl 3 still held in place

[collapse]

"Now, now, what did you guys want to do to my pretties?"

The red eyes seemed to want to destroy his soul.

"I will take a guess and say that you disgusting animals hid something here, I will make sure it returns to its owners, and I will make doubly sure none of you will ever hurt someone again."

As he found himself staring into those red condemning eyes, he saw a small white fist approach his face from the corner of his sight, as darkness took him the red eyes full of disgust and anger burned themselves into his mind.

Zaria spun around, as if she had not just knocked a thief out, and had knocked him out by knocking several teeth out. "The steaks!"

She hurried to the pan. After flipping them and inspecting the two steaks and skewers she deemed them almost ready.

It caused Elior and the two maids to hurry up in gathering the thieves. Luckily the thieves had ropes and could be tied with their own ropes. Disarming and dragging them to the side took long enough that upon their return to the fireplace and blanket hot skewers waited for everyone. Mrr'am and Zaria took the first steaks, as they were very carnivorous.

"Soo good!" Elior pronounced, with everyone else making agreeing sounds, including Yuki. "You are a wonderful cook!"

"Thank you Elior, I have it as a profession." Zaria admitted.

Elior stopped for a moment, then decided not to ask if there was anything the vixen was not good at.

The next set of skewers and steaks was happily sizzling, the group was eating with hunger, and the idiots were passed out.

It was a nice relaxing shrine visit.

------

The group was relaxing and already mostly full, but still eating when Zaria informed them. "More people are coming, but they are not making any effort to hide themselves. Someone pass me another tomato, please."

They decided not to worry.

They spared the two guards, a wolf that looked familiar to Zaria and Cibelle, and a bear that did not look familiar.

"Ah, it is the vicious vixen missy I told ya 'bout." The wolf pointed at Zaria.

"Stop pointing at people, it is rude." The bear said in a deeper and exasperated voice.

"It's fine, she ain't one to be bothered 'bout them small things." He pointed at the pile of unconscious men. "Those probably did something ta piss her off."

"Tried to kidnap us, sell us off after training us, and probably hid something around here." Zaria threw in after swallowing her last bite. "After some relaxing, I'll explore the shrine properly, want anything we find brought to the station?"

The wolf gave a smirk. "That is why I like tha missy, straight forward, damn powerful."

The bear seemed resigned. "Guess we have to carry them to the station."

Zaria gave her skewer a sorrowful look, on one hand it meant a break from eating, but on the other hand she would get rid of the nuisances. "Let me get you and them to the station." She picked up a bundle made from a cloak. "This is their loot, if there is anything in for me, deposit it at the guild, and as they seem to be human racists with contacts, I can volunteer a nice place where I think I can get them drained of everything they know and probably even things they forgot."

The bear guard shuddered; the wolf gave a rather feral smile. "We'll keep 'em for a few days, if we get 'nough dirt on 'em we can hand 'em over with some approval."

"Sienna, Lady Celies Maid knows of us, so approval should be easy."

"That is fine then." The guard nodded.

"I'll teleport us to the front of the station." Zaria said and touched the pile of human waste and their equipment, the guards followed suit.

Spoiler

Zaria Teleport to Guard Station
Wayfarer Guide
2d100<=76 = (89 1, 1 success) = 1
Teleport is on Target
Return Teleport to Shrine
2d100<=94 = (11 26, 2 successes) = 2
Teleport is on Target

[collapse]

She teleported the group to before the guard station, narrowly missing a cat guard who jumped back and hissed at them.

"Yo, we got thieves and racists." The tall wolf greeted.

Zaria simply dumped the loot on top of the human pile and teleported back.

She appeared before the fireplace, where she picked the last round of skewers. "After this I vote for a break and maybe nap, then we have dessert!" Everyone toasted to that.

------

Zaria looked at the disaster zone, she felt pleasantly stuffed, having eaten more than should be physically possible probably.

Elior was amusingly passed out cuddling her wine bottle. Cibelle was looking at her sleepily, but not moving since Mrr'am had planted her face in the maid's chest and was using them as pillows. Cinnamon was using Elior as a backrest.

Zaria left and entered the shrine, here and there the floor was broken through, especially where the roof had holes, then there were places that were really well preserved. Three rooms later she found it. Bags and chests were piled up. Obviously, this was what the men from before had been after. It was far too many things to transport easily too.

After some pondering, she remembered the appropriate spell for this, Tenser's Floating disk. Using Anyspell for this she cast it, then started loading the disk up, with some careful piling and balancing she managed to securely load everything up. She left the inner shrine and moved to the outside. Where she waved at the drowsy looking Cibelle, the others were already napping.
She waved at her maid, and made a stay put motion. The floating disk could only follow at 'normal' speed. That her 'normal was faster than normal character running speed was an epic privilege she had. Fast races with the Run feat managed 200 feet per round, she had a speed of 260. A halfling or dwarf would only manage 80' with light armor and light load, a human 120'. It was another thing that set her apart.

She moved through the town at her rather crazy pace. She did not get lost; she just used the scenic route.

The guard posted outside had to rub his eyes to actually believe the large floating pile was real.

"These are the items those five humans hid." Zaria waved at the floating pile. "It has jewellery, money, and more money. Now is that tall wolf guard available? I want to hand it over to him."

"Wulfgar?" The guard asked bewildered.

"Maybe? He has a reliable vibe?"

"One moment, I will check."

Several minutes later the requested guard came out with his companion. "Missy you are quick as ever. That sure is a big pile." The wolfman frowned. "Can ya put it round the back? It is too large for this door, the gate for the carts is fine."

"Sure, lead the way."

"Oyy, Wrassa, open the back gate, we got a large load of stolen things comin' in." Wulfgar, called into the station.
Then he led Zaria around the station towards the back. "Name's Wulfgar actually, if ya need anythin', better ask fer me, 'am more used to yer brand of insanity then the others." He smiled amused, something that looked more like a smirk actually. "Ma sense of humour is a lil' off prob', but Ah find it funny. An' ya don't seem ta mind ma language."

"I speak more languages than most people know exist, so a little accent is nothing. I am going to be the shrine maiden at the old shrine soon. If you need anything, visit, or leave a message with Millie."

"That one has huge tits."

"She does have a great pair, has a spoken for feeling to her though."

"That's the pity, heard she's hanging out with that sis of that kitten you have."

"Really? Now that is amusing, I think I scare her."

"Ya scare me, but Ah know ya won't do anything unless Ah do smthin' stupid."

"Not interested in having a pair of your own like Millie has?"

"Nah, thanks, Ah like mah equipment the way it is."

"Suit yourself."

------

After delivering the pile, Zaria decided to make her return less showy, she turned invisible, and flew back. It was far calmer than on foot, no eyes on her.

She admitted to herself that she really did not like being stared at with lust or as a curiosity.
Awe? That was fine. Friendly smiles were welcome too. Worship was a no go; she did not want it. Hero worship maybe, if it was really something that was worth it.

She landed before the shrine and suppressed her invisibility. That was one aspect of her races that she found annoying.

Everyone was pretty much out of it. Cibelle had Mrr'am across her torso, Yuki across her legs, and Cinnamon had gone from leaning against Elior to leaning against the pile too. Cibelle actually looked pretty hot, in both ways.

Zaria went and wiped her maids face. There was a ranger spell for such situations, but she did not have it prepared, and she couldn't remember the name of it right now. It made using Anyspell to cast it impossible. She decided not to start on dessert, she was still feeling pretty full, instead she wrapped the remaining steaks and skewers, those were for Mrr'am's sister, and their adopted small bunny. She hoped that they would like it.

The fireplace was still hot, she decided to do nothing about it. It was fine as it was.

Or maybe not, if it rained, the improvised cooking place was going to rust. That would be a waste. With a mental curse she took them off the fireplace and cleaned them with magic. She placed them in a safe looking corner in a well-preserved room.

Back out she walked over to Cibelle, with an amused smile she lifted her maid's upper body and head, and then placed her down, a lap pillow for her maid. She ignored the protesting look Cibelle gave her. Instead she started running her hand through the maid's hair.

Playing with the white long hair was very relaxing.

------

It was sometime later that bit by bit the group started to stir, mostly due to the suns heat and because of how bright it was.

Amusingly it was Cinnamon who rose first, yawning and stretching cutely. She bumped into Mrr'am who made a protesting sound and then rolled off Cibelle and latched onto Cinnamon. Cibelle used that to get up, and pulled her soaked dress off. Zaria appreciated the view very much. She rose and felt her asleep legs tingle. But as expected it ceased quickly.

Amused she walked over to the still sleeping elven maiden. Curious she lifted the skirt; the cleric was wearing rather boring white underwear. She decided to remove them as a prank.

Spoiler

Zaria rolls Sleight of Hand to remove Elior’s Underwear without disturbing Elior DC 70
Sleight of Hand "Take 12" 150
Zaria successfully removed Underwear
Elior needs a Nat 20 to realize it and wake up
1d20 = (13) = 13
Elior continues napping

[collapse]

After a while they woke Mrr'am and Elior, Mrr'am being very resistant to the notion. Elior woke faster, blushed deeply when she saw the nude drow.

"Get dressed please!" She asked the drow.

"But the sun feels very nice on my skin."

Elior buried her face in her hand. "A black skinned drow sunbathing."

Zaria nodded in agreement. "A very nice sight I agree, you can't have her, she is mine."

"What? No!"

"You wanted to join her but are feeling shy again?" Zaria suggested. "I can help you strip."

"Stay away you pervert!" Elior actually made warding and shooing motions at the white fiend.

"Says the one who came from having her butt played with." Zaria countered, causing Elior to freeze and turn a deep red, before paling. "It is a day off so normal rules don't apply, what happens today, will be our secret, until the next day off."

That was actually a huge relief to Elior.

"Nyah?" Finally, someone was awake enough to be coherent. "Big elf have white fur."

"Most have fur of the same colour as their hair." Zaria mentioned. "There are special cases who are different."

"Small bunny have no fur."

"That can have many reasons."

"Mrr'am confused?" The kitten said with a tilted head.

"Some people simply don't grow fur down there. Or it has a different colour." Zaria pointed at Yuki. "Like she has black ear tips and a black tail tip. It is a race thing for her. Why do some dogs have patterns in their fur? Why do some cats look like they are wearing white socks?" Zaria shrugged, it was a question of genetics, and genetic selection, but why those patterns exactly emerged? Even in modern Times it was a question of genetics and natural selection. "So, such things simply are, why am I white, Elior pale, and Cibelle almost black? Most of this is simply races, and even in races there are big changes. You are pink, your sis is blonde, and I saw a black cat in town."

"Oh?"

"Some of this is parents, some is simply random." Zaria then changed the topic by raising a plate. "Cake?"

"Nyah!"

The group ate a bit of cake and realized they were out of drinks, and as it was a hot and sunny day, they were thirsty.

"I'll be back." Zaria rose.

Cibelle rose as well. "I will come too, let's go home."

"Sure." Zaria chirped, and teleported them back.

Spoiler

Zaria Teleport to her room
Wayfarer Guide
2d100<=97 = (60 27, 2 successes) = 2
Teleport is on Target
Zaria Teleport to Shrine
Wayfarer Guide
2d100<=94 = (33 44, 2 successes) = 2
Teleport back is on target
Elior rolls Int
1d20 + 2 = (10) + 2 = 12
Elior realizes something is wrong

[collapse]

Back home, Cibelle left to gather drinks. And Zaria placed the underwear she took from Elior on the couch where the elf always sat at. She nodded to herself in satisfaction, and then stretched, she was actually getting drowsy, the calm day was actually sapping her energy, she should have taken a nap with others she decided. Giving Cibelle the lap pillow was totally worth it though; she would just have to sleep early.

Soon Cibelle came back. She had brought a basket with bottles, mugs, and a teapot. She was clearly prepared for everything, aside from more wine.

The pair returned to the shrine. And saw Mrr'am taking lessons on bows with Cinnamon's bow. It looked like playing with a toy honestly. A shortbow for a small bunny was simply tiny. Elior on the other hand seemed to be fidgeting and holding her dress down.

"I brought Cibelle, Cibelle brought drinks." Zaria announced. Which causes the two smaller ones to migrate towards the refreshing liquid. And Elior to give Zaria an accusing glare.

Zaria returned a curious and confused look. "Yes Elior?"

"Return it." The elf demanded.

"Return what?"

"You know what!"

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do." Elior pointed demandingly at Zaria. "Give it back!"

Zaria shook her head. "Actually, I do, but I want to hear you say it."

Elior gaped in shock.

"Now it is time for dessert, come sit." Zaria sat down and patted the blanket.

Elior decided it was hopeless and gave in.

"Cake!" At least Mrr'am was motivated.

"Kon!" And Yuki agreed.

The cake was delicious. It was a nice good one, not too sweet, not too soft, not too hard, not too dry, not too moist, and it was just right on the amount of fruit.

------

Finally, she wanted to go home. Elior had overeaten, she was sweaty, she needed the toilet, and a perverted fiend had stolen her underwear. Additionally, she had gotten spanked, everyone but the kitten had watched, and then had been forced to orgasm with her butt.

She just wanted the day to be over, and hoped that Zaria's weird day off rules really applied.

"Time to go home?" Elior asked hopefully.

"Well, first we get everything back to Mrr'am place, then you guys go home, while I stay with the kitten until her sister comes back." Zaria waved at a basket. "I don't trust anyone else to actually make the steaks just right."

The group packed everything, spells made cleaning a simple thing, and then walked to the kitten’s home. There the maids made quick work of putting everything away, while Zaria secured the spare steaks in the pantry.

Once everything was packed away the two maids and cleric assembled. Zaria simply took their hands and teleported

Spoiler

Zaria Teleport to her room
Wayfarer Guide
2d100<=97 = (70 14, 2 successes) = 2
Teleport is on Target
Zaria Teleport to Shrine
Wayfarer Guide
2d100<=94 = (13 58, 2 successes) = 2
Teleport back is on target
Zaria uses Dimension Door to reach Mrr'am's home
Elior rolls Spot
1d20 + 11 = (6) + 11 = 17
Elior spots her underwear

[collapse]

After the usual disorientation Elior spotted her underwear. It was innocently lying in the place she was usually sitting. The high elf quickly darted for the piece of cloth abandoning any dignity.

"I'll be back later." Zaria announced, and teleported back.

She arrived back to seeing Mrr'am stepping from one foot onto the other.

"I am back, what do you want to do?" Zaria greeted.

The kitten hesitated.

"Or we can just be ourselves and relax." Zaria stretched, her tail stretching too.

"Mrr'am not sure."

"Then how do you normally pass the time?"

"Homework, meet kittens, avoid dogs and puppies."

"Did you finish your homework?"

"Math is hard." The kitten admitted.

"Actually, it is not that bad. Sometimes you just need help. Zaria dumped her coins on the table. "Here we go. If you get two delicious apples for 2 coppers, and you want two more for your sister, how much will it be?" She helped by placing two copper coins separately.

Mrr'am took two more coins.

"Now four apples are four coins." Zaria raised a single finger. "How much is one apple?"

Now the kitten's mind seemed to stop.

Zaria looked around, then gathered a few requisites.

"Let's change it a bit." She places the empty skewers on the table. "Two skewers are two coppers. But we were six with Yuki."

"Kon!"

"So, we need six skewers." Zaria placed four more skewer sticks on the table. "So how much do we pay?"

Mrr'am frowned at the table.

"There are two ways to do this." Zaria went and placed two coppers onto each other and the two skewers on the coppers. "If two skewers are two coppers." She separated them skewers and the coppers. "Then one skewer is one copper."

"Ohh." Mrr'am then helped herself by adding a copper and skewer each until she reached six skewers and six coppers. "Six coppers."

"But naturally one skewer is not enough for us~" Zaria grinned.

"Mrr'am ate 2 skewers and steak!"

"And if everyone eats two skewers, how many do we need?"

The kitten tried hard to tackle that one, but ran out of copper coins, Zaria had to remind her that ten copper were a silver coin.

------

Spoiler

Zaria rolls Listen
Skill Mastery "Take 12" 210
Listen success

[collapse]

Zaria heard it. Someone was approaching the door. It did not sound like it was someone trying to sneak, but the pair of steps was lighter than normal people. Just in case she mentally readied herself for an overwhelming response. Outwardly she kept retelling various misadventures from various games.

"You know those heavy full metal armours?"

"All shiny?"

"Yes, those shiny ones, they are really heavy." Zaria agreed. "Now one time a cleric friend was wearing that. We were in a house, and saw our enemy escape through the back door. Now while he meant to help, what my friend did was try to jump out of the window. Naturally that armour is so heavy, that he did not manage to jump high enough, his legs got caught and he fell through the window."

"Cleric hurt?" Mrr'am wondered.

"Not really, but he did land outside on the dusty ground."

"Friend not careful."

"No, he wasn't." Zaria remembered fondly. "Another time he tried to swim in that armour, he jumped into a deep lake. We had to pull him out so he didn't drown."

That made even Mrr'am gape.

Then the two heard the door get unlocked.

A wary looking big sister entered, then she looked perplexed as she saw the two cuddling, and naked, girls sitting in a love seat she clearly did not remember owning. The mature cat seemed a mix of confused and weirdly tense.

Spoiler

Zaria rolls Will Save vs Attraction DC 17
1d20 + 295 = (6) + 295 = 301
Will Save Success

[collapse]

"Good evening you two." Zaria greeted the sister, that she did not think she ever heard the name of, and their adopted bunny, she had to give them credit. The two had been clearly wary about hearing her inside when only Mrr'am was supposed to be inside. "Sorry Mrr'am, I need to make dinner."

"Steak!" Was the kitten's response, before she rose and hugged her sister. "Big sister not get hurt?"

"I am fine, Cocoa healed those that needed it afterwards, but none of us five got hurt." The busty sister then saw the coin alight and shuddered.

"Don't worry, I recharged it, free of charge." Zaria told the cat upon seeing her tense up. "It should be good for about three days again." She looked the two adventurers up and down. "I am Zaria, kitsune and epic shrine maiden of Tamano no Mae, I will be taking over the shrine once I repair it, due to many other obligations I won't be there a lot for a few more years."

The big sister froze.

"Kon!" Yuki Interrupted.

"And this is my familiar Yuki, she is an arctic fox." Zaria waved at her familiar. "No worries, I mean you no harm, instead I am having a great time playing around with Mrr'am." The kitsune tried to calm the nervous cat, as she rose from the comfortable loveseat.

"Nyah likes to play too."

The bunny stepped forward. "I am Tinkerbell, pleased to meet you Miss Zaria."

"Just Zaria is fine." The vixen responded, looking Tinkerbell up and down critically. Making the bunny very self-conscious. "Let me fix that for you." She Approached the frozen in place bunny and touched her leather dress. A Make Whole repaired the rips and wear, it had been maintained with great care, but it was clearly weakened. And it would not do, to have it fall apart on one of Mrr'am's family.

The bunny checked her armour. Then started tearing up. "Thank you, it was a present from my parents."

Zaria had a feeling she was going to cause more emotional moments over time. She petted the bunny carefully. "Don't worry. Now go change, dinner is steak and skewers, dessert is cake."

The big sister had finally collected herself. "I am Fel'ctas, thank you for keeping Mrr'am company." She bowed and stared at the fox again.

"Don't worry about it, and bowing is a bad idea, especially with the tail up like that." Zaria remembered she had wanted to remind the cat with a grope, but she had missed the opportunity. "And before you ask, I am an epic sorcerer as well. Now shoo, Mrr'am make sure the two freshen up, I'll make dinner."

"Nyah!" The kitten agreed, then grabbed the two adventurers by the hand and pulled them from the living room and combined kitchen.

Zaria watched the blushing catgirl avoid her eyes as she was dragged away. The tail was still up though, and giving her a peek at a very nice butt. Shaking her head, she lit a fire in the stove, a pan for the steaks, a second one for the skewers, she had to break them in half to make them fit actually.

A while later a procession of nude girls returned. With the bunny looking a mix of relieved at being naked, and clearly shy about her underdeveloped body. She ignored how Mrr'am was retelling the day.

"The sheep went bahh, then adventurers came to hurt big elf, then white made adventurers go fwosh."

The two adventurers looked toward the stove curious about the explanation and about the mouth-watering smells.

"Adventurers took offense towards my lover, I made a Lightning Loop out of nonlethal fire. Most of them got knocked out, then our cleric talked sense into their cleric."

"Nyah, small elf funny, she wave hands a lot. Squirrel have very fluffy tail~"

"One day I will finally teach her how to relax, there was never any real danger, I think the most afraid one was Fiola, but then again she is a sheep." Zaria remembered.

"Then we get things, and go to shrine. White fox watch meat."

The two newcomers looked at Zaria, again. "She means my familiar … who disappeared again? She is probably using one of the beds to sleep, worse than a cat that one." Zaria complained.

"At shrine bad men come while we cook."

"Thieves and chance slavers, I delivered them and their loot to the guard station."

"Then we eat, lots of meat, nyah~" Mrr'am remembered almost drooling, actually she was drooling. "Juice and cake!"

"We bought a lot; it wouldn't be right to use your things without giving you something in return." Zaria explained. "Most napped between the meat and cake."

"Then teach me math, and tell stories."

"Embarrassing moments from adventures I had or heard about." Zaria smiled fondly. "One you might like, you know there is a Belt of Waterwalking, makes water like normal ground." All three started to listen. "The ship we were on started sinking. It was a large one. One of my fellow adventurers, a Fighter was wearing Full Plate Armour and a Tower Shield. We jumped off the ship. So, did he, only he forgot that he was wearing that belt. It was like jumping from the second or maybe third floor."

The two adventurers winced. A jump from the third floor onto solid ground as a fighter in full plate armour while having a bulky tower shield equipped? That had to hurt.

"Luckily, he did not hurt himself too badly, and the druid turned into a squid and pulled us to the shore. That water was really cold." Zaria shuddered at the memory. "Stupid island was a mess. The druid actually almost got stabbed by us when she turned into a giant spider, while we were there."

Zaria prodded the skewers. "The first skewers are ready, please sit at the table."

Once almost everyone was seated, Zaria gave the bunny that was standing on the chair a look, then lifted her off her chair, earning a cute squeak, then proceeded to change the chair into something with a smaller seat, but higher legs. She gave it a critical look. "If it and the love seat don't suit your taste, I'll undo it, otherwise you can call me if it does not change back in a week."

"No, it is fine." Fel'ctas responded. "We are getting a proper chair for Tinkerbell tomorrow, so you can change it back later. The love seat looks comfortable."

"Met a matriarch, she has the most comfortable couch I have ever been on, I tried to pattern it after that couch." Zaria admitted. "It is not the same naturally, but it is close. I need to remember to get a couch like that."

"Now eat, the steaks should be done in a bit." Zaria ordered.

"Nyeh, scho good!" The older cat clearly approved.

"Nyah~" Mrr'am agreed.

The bunny just made a happy noise.

Having everyone praise the cooking felt nice. The cook turned the steaks. Just a little more. The sizzle sounded just right.

"Does being epic mean you can do anything?" Tinkerbell wondered.

"Kon!"

The bunny stared at a white fox that had appeared from somewhere, and was giving her what was probably an amused look. The understandable reply came however from the stove.

"If you are epic in more than one class type maybe. And I mean things like fighting, intellectual, survival. And naturally you need enough Int to get more skill points. Though I took cooking as a profession. I like cooking and it helps me adjust the taste the way I like it." She poked the meat in the large pan. "I need the plates. The steaks are done. Mrr'am, here a meat and bacon skewer."

"Nyah~" "Nyah!" "Mhh!" The public approved.

After serving drinks and preparing the last skewers Zaria felt satisfied. Her audience was stuffed. She used more spells to clean everything.
"I am done. Mrr'am we will continue in a few days. No hurry to decide."

"Nyah~ See nyah~"

Zaria gathered her clothes and teleported back after Yuki wrapped herself around her neck.

Spoiler

Zaria Teleport to her room
Wayfarer Guide
2d100<=97 = (14 36, 2 successes) = 2
Teleport is on Target

[collapse]

"Welcome back Mistress." A naked Cibelle greeted Zaria from the bed. The drow rose and approached the very attentive vixen. "I thought we'd bathe together, Mistress."

Zaria put the clothes aside and held out her hand. Her drow clearly knew how attractive she was, and was not afraid to use it. "I will have to insist on mutual washing."

"As my Mistress commands." Cibelle pulled her Mistress flush against her body. "I sent Cinnamon away for tonight. Tonight, I wish to be the only one."

"You are mine, which means I will spoil you a lot, and work you hard."

"The bath should be ready."

Hours later Zaria was lying atop her drow lover. The contrast between their skin was amusing. She spread out her hand on the breast. The white fingers were a total white as opposed to the almost black of the breast.

It had been a good day. Elior was put in her place and dominated. Later on, pranked too. Cibelle had shown an insane level of trust. Cinnamon had shown the ability to think ahead. Mrr'am was a poor kitten, but she had found out why the little one was so simple. Fiola was fun, the cowardly sheep was important for future plans, and plain amusing.

She would have to discuss things more with the kitten next time. Tomorrow she would have to explore the mansion and prepare for more lessons.


Glossary has D&D 3.5 Game and Rule Information
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/69709/lets-explore-and-enjoy/glossary/
Discord Link
https://discord.gg/chtmk3t
Character Sheets
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sJdLJ_NUhYLzvsVnnyeNTjpE-X5ksjBw?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Dramatis Personae (quick Character overview on who, where, what, contains spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oyEHE2l_FYYl6Q2iaj6e3BQmbbHpnZIAVja59T4i-xM/edit?usp=sharing
Timeline (which mc did what where and when, massive spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TD7tSrDjTnwvTyqV3OtvJzoxzxzLtvhlZY3LtGplkvI/edit?usp=sharing

[collapse]

About the polls. Wow Zaria sure did a landslide win. As for the sub characters, Mrr'am wins, cute fluffy airhead and a little retarded. Amusing and cute. Yes, I said cute twice!

Next Marielle Chapter is already done, a short one again.
Next Fel'ctas Chapter is almost done, needs cleaning and editing, took longer since I had a crossover scene again, and if Fel'ctas had gotten hurt it would have been very different.
Finally, another side chapter is in the works. That one is at the first draft stage. Not really happy with it yet. That is going to need a lot of editing.

Want to decide on the dungeon near Trianna?
1: No, let the die decide.
2: A Vampire coven, burn the bloodsuckers to ashes.
3: Lich has a home down there, where is that soul container?
4: Weird lich? "Thank you for getting rid of those monsters, now I can continue my research into undead affecting drugs."
5: Crazy magician. "I needed more materials for my experiments. Thank you for coming on your own."
6: A greater demon. "Another adventurer looking to slay me, I will end you like I did all before you."
7: False alarm, stupid thing is simply a magnet for monsters.

Want to decide on the dungeon near Trianna?
  • 1: No, let the die decide. Votes: 56 21.9%
  • 2: A Vampire coven, burn the bloodsuckers to ashes. Votes: 8 3.1%
  • 3: Lich has a home down there, where is that soul container? Votes: 8 3.1%
  • 4: Weird lich? Researches undead affecting drugs. Votes: 119 46.5%
  • 5: Crazy magician. "I needed more materials for my experiments. Thank you for coming on your own." Votes: 13 5.1%
  • 6: A greater demon. "Another adventurer looking to slay me, I will end you like I did all before you Votes: 22 8.6%
  • 7: False alarm, stupid thing is simply a magnet for monsters. Votes: 30 11.7%
Total voters: 256
74