Prologue 3
10k 23 139
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  

Since the first poll changed, so that bodyguard and maid at the academy went above otome in ranking I am adding that.

And yes, at this stage it is totally doable, amusingly I can use a sentence from before for this.

Also in this one we have the first hint of the heroine of the Otome Game part and her first poll.

I will be experimenting with the first real RPG elements this time, so tell me how you like it.

Next is character creation, that will be the most technical chapter ever.

Now on with the story.

And with the current theme, here is a Discord server.

 

Unwanted guests were unwanted, even when they were expected.

The Duke just had one of those, the resources and contacts for his daughter project had been not easy to find, so he had needed help, from his fellow Duke. How that annoying man had found out that it was nearing completion he did not know, but here he was Duke Aschen, Duke of the Aschen territory.

"Greetings Duke Kairam, I heard our little project is maturing nicely." The tall smiling man greeted.

"Greetings Duke Aschen, my daughter should be awaking soon." The Duke responded.

"Let us ignore the unneeded greetings. As per our agreement, for the help in restoring her she is going to be my daughters guard and helper. I wish to ascertain her capabilities myself once she wakes. I expect to be there."

Duke Kairam could only grumble internally. "Of course Duke Aschen. They expect her to wake in about 11 days."

"I shall come in nine days then and will stay in the Golden Goose inn."

Spoiler

span>

The dialogue is Influenced by the following Skill checks.

Duke Aschen rolls [Diplomacy]

d20 + 32 = 39

Duke Aschen rolls [Sense Motive]

d20 + 36 = 54

Duke Kairan rolls [Diplomacy]

d20 + 28 = 38

Duke Kairan rolls [Sense Motive]

d20 + 38 =50

[collapse]

"I have not forgotten our agreement and I am thankful for your more than generous contributions." Duke Kairam admitted. "However I think first it has to be ascertained what she is like now. We know nothing of her mental state after all."

"And that is why I have an excellent Cleric of Mirula in my employ. She should be able to handle most issues, and ascertain any mental issues." Duke Aschen was not going to be kept in the dark. It was important to be there as early as possible to influence the girl into someone he could let approach his daughter. And negate as much influence over her from her father as possible. He was in no way perfect, but he was a better father than Duke Kairan for sure, he was still manipulative and all that noble rot.

It was very clear that Duke Kairan wanted some time alone with his daughter. It was even clearer that he was losing the argument.

"I still think that familiar people would be better after awakening." Duke Kairan realized that the only familiar person was his daughters maid. Who was one year older. Even he had had very limited contact with his daughter, and it was rather impersonal.

"However the first moments are critical. She could panic, remember her death or remember nothing. A Cleric knowledgeable in the way of healing the mind would probably be more use. Did she have a personal maid she spent the most time with?"

Duke Kairan managed not to curse the man in front of him. He had kept his daughters personal maid and had not touched or broken her in case he needed her for his daughter. Now she was in the way. And he knew that Duke Aschen knew about her. "Her personal maid is waiting for her."

"Then she should be the first one with Lady Elior at a distance."  Duke Aschen explained. "Lady Elior is a Level 14 Cleric of Mirula, the Goddess of healing and family after all."

Duka Kairan had to agree, he had not spent enough thought about her awakening, all of his plans were for after. It would have been fine if Duke Aschen hadn't been there.

 

------

 

Kanako Sagara was pondering life. Or maybe death, rebirth was maybe better.

 

She recognized the screen in front of her. It was the character creation for "Maidens and Princes" a perverted Otome game made by perverted Dungeons and Dragons lovers in the 3.5 system.

While she had to admit that the story was well made and they did focus on far more than just combat and skills and Feats needed for it.

Despite the often rather brutal and perverted sex scenes, it was still a pretty popular game. Mostly due to the very different ways in which the characters reacted and the randomness factors. The character customization was extensive too. Race was adjustable to a certain degree and class to an even higher.

Different classes, different skills, and powers.

Race changed how people reacted too.

And it was not only her fate, her little sisters from a different father was at risk too. As a loli her future was bad.

Kanako sighed in misery. The bunnygirl was the cutest, but her routes had a lot of moments where she got taken advantage of and abused sexually. It was easy to fall into one of many perverted bad ends. The less said about her poor sister the better.

The doggirl faced opposition by dominant alphas who thought a bitch was only for breeding and knotting. She ended up pregnant in a lot of cases. Her sister often ended up ripped up.

Halfelf had to watch out for kidnappings and her bad ends often had her enslaved or sold as a toy. After all a pair of well trained sisters fetched a good price. They were rather flat chest wise.

Catgirl had a rather amusing bad end where she ended up as the pet of the villainess. Her and her little sister were the little sex pets of the villainess with her engagement canceled. They even looked really happy being pampered and licking their Mistress.

Human was a safe choice, not so many really bad endings but the good ends were much harder. For some reason her sister was often her maid.

Finally the Cowgirl. Biggest chest ever. The Villainess is using the heroine and the little sister as milkmaids and pillows. Bad ends were full of breeding and milking.

Even appearance made a difference. Bigger chests caught easier attention, good and bad both.

Next were classes.

The Cleric was a good choice for healing and spells, only got not much skill wise. Divine and you were a symbol for your deity

Fighter was a martial class, great at combat but no magic. Often fell victim to anything needing high Will Saves.

Wizard was book learned arcane caster, good but had it hard considering that the spells need to be prepared before. Hopefully her game knowledge would help her pick the right spells. Fragile too.

Sorcerer had less spells to choose from, but could use them at will. Low health and usually really pretty due to high charm. Bad at anything else but magic and bluff usually.

The Bard had weird routes, on one hand pleasant songs and music, a lot of knowledge. On the other hand most treated a bard as a courtesan.

After that things became more complicated with multiclassing and Prestige Classes.

Then she saw a new entry. Ninja, sorta a rogue but with poison and ninja skills. It peaked her curiosity, but outside of the main events she had no game knowledge to help her.

Her aim was to hopefully avoid getting raped, don't die and at least reach neutral end.

Kanako decided her race and class...
  • Catgirl. Safety and the only canon yuri route. Rather agile character [Unofficial race] Votes: 361 57.9%
  • Half-Elf. Possible sex-slave. You are beautiful. Several Elf only Items and Classes available. Yuri Votes: 96 15.4%
  • Human. The canon choice, rather save route and a bonus Feat and bonus skill points. Yuri Votes: 24 3.8%
  • Cowgirl. She wanted a huge chest finally compared to her old life. Also tanky and pretty. Yuri. Votes: 132 21.2%
  • Cleric. Holy Magic and destroying undead, worthy of a heroine. Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Wizard. Lots of spells known, but risk of preparing the wrong ones. Fragile but smart. Votes: 75 12.0%
  • Rogue was a useful class, only many nobles saw it as thieves and bedwarmers. Trapping and sneaking. Votes: 49 7.9%
  • Fighter. Combat specialist but not much else. Votes: 24 3.8%
  • Ninja … tickles the japanese spirit. Poison, shadows and sneaky. Little foreknowledge. Votes: 307 49.2%
Total voters: 624
139