Chapter 3 – Zaria
6.3k 22 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- --- Week 1 - Day 2 - Wednesday, 4th Day of the Seventh Month --- ---

The deeply blushing bunny nodded. "Uhm pet?"

"Pet."

"That means?"

"I will play with you as I like."

Cinnamon was a normal maid. Salary was decent; she was sending 2 gp of the 3 gp she earned each month home to her parents.

Now suddenly she was going to earn more than three times as much. Only, she had to become a pet, her Mistress little pet. A pet that was going to be played with a lot. The new maid position was a pet position. It was embarrassing.

However, Mistress clearly meant a pet. Moreover, being a pet meant being naked. Therefore, Mistress could play with her, and probably lots of ear biting.

"Mistress I will be yours." Cinnamon decided to shower and wash up properly before coming back. Should she bring her pillow and blanket too? Pets slept on their owner’s bed after all.

Zaria nodded and dismissed her new bunny maid.

Spoiler

DM rolls number of stupid teleported guards. 2d4
2d4 = (4+4) = 8
8 Guards should never been hired
Roll genders d6: 6 = female
8d6=6 = (6 6 6 4 5 6 3 2, 4 successes) = 4
4 female guards, 4 male guards
Int roll to check if they are smart enough to stay in place
8d20>=10 = (3 15 1 8 18 3 20 12, 4 successes) = 4
Stay put group is 2 female guards, 2 male guards

[collapse]

"Mistress the Guard Commander sends a message, we lost 8 guards to the teleportation circle." Cibelle reported.

"They were warned? Right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How did those idiots get hired?"

"Contacts possibly?"

"It is rather late, but I think I will teleport over there and gather the wastes of space. I am afraid of what 8 idiots can do to a town of fluffies."

"That is indeed worrying. I will get your dress ready, Mistress."

The work never stopped Zaria decided. With a cute growl, she rose from her tub and dried herself. She decided she needed to look into a drying spell. Tail and hair took excessively long to dry. She needed money too. Hopefully 100 silver was enough.

Finally dressed and unhappy the pair went to the Teleportation Circle and stepped in.

------

Arriving on the other side, the pair found 4 guards waiting.

"Lady Zaria!" Going by their reaction what had happened to a certain guard captain had gone around.

"Now, why do I have to come here when everyone was told not to go there?"

The sarcasm was thick enough that an orc would recognize it.

"Some wanted to investigate. We went after them. But as you can see, by the time we got our money and some supplies, they were gone." A female guard reported.

"That is actually sensible. Pack your things. I will be getting you home, and then I will look for the idiots." After holding hands and quick Teleportation, they were back near the circle that started this mishap. "Tell the commander to go easy on you from me."

With that, Zaria went back into the circle.

She arrived to see Cibelle calmly waiting. "Town is that way; I saw it from the shrine before."

"Lead the way Mistress."

"Call me Zaria for now; here I am just a kitsune."

"I cannot Mistress."

"Want me to dispel your illusion?"

"I have no idea what you mean Zaria."

"I think I will claim the shrine, it is clearly abandoned."

"And your Teleport makes travel instantaneous."

"Useful spell."

"Very much so. I think I can see the town."

"Let us split up. The faster we find them, the faster we can leave." Zaria stopped to think. "The guards, the guild, the inns, anything else?"

"Red light district?" Cibelle offered.

"I hope they are smarter than to spend their remaining money." Zaria thought over what she had said. "Right, if they were they wouldn't be in this situation."

"Since you are clearly more dangerous, why don't you go to the guild and I will go to the guards?" Cibelle offered.

"Here is some money; if they got locked up I will come over personally." Zaria shared the silvers with Cibelle and they split up to meet again in a while.

This left Zaria alone to wander the unfamiliar town. A nice and relaxing feeling.

The white kitsune drew many looks. Her dress was clearly well made. Her white colour and red eyes caused more than one person to almost scream vampire. The way she looked here and there curiously marked her as a stranger and a foreigner. Her smooth movement and unearthly beauty kept people from approaching her however. And clearly more than one was trying to work up their nerves.

Zaria was happily looking around. Sure, the shops were closed and the streets were only filled with adults that were throwing her looks. However, she was away from that always being watched, and being judged, feeling.

Spoiler

Zaria rolls Will Save vs Attraction DC 22
1d20 + 287 + 8 = (5) + 287 + 8 = 300
Will Save success, Zaria is not affected by Attraction
Zaria rolls Sense Motive
Skill Mastery "Take 12" = 237
Epic Success

[collapse]

Zaria stopped. The two clearly sisters before her stopped.

"I like your hair colour, it is cute."

"Nyah~ you are so white!"

There was a pink kitten before her that going by statue was physically about the same age. The other one was a very busty blonde catgirl in a very short erotically stylized female ninja garb; it was the panty flasher type.

"You are nyah here?"

"Yes, only visiting right now, but I will probably take care of the shrine in the future."

"Take care?"

"Mhm, I am a Shrine Maiden, and Tamano's shrine over there is abandoned."

"But you are young?"

"I am kitsune."

"Nyah?"

The little one seemed confused, the older one froze.

"I age slowly."

"Ohh, going to be a child for long?"

"Yes, unfortunately."

"Awww" the pink ears and tail dropped in sadness "I want to grow up quickly, so I can help big sis!"

"Don't worry. You will grow up. Then you can help her. Until then help her when she comes home and need to relax."

"I cuddle her lots!"

"Then keep on doing that. Say, have you seen some strange guards?"

"Nyah?"

"You mean like from the Kairan Duchy?" The blonde one asked.

"Yes, walked into a Circle of Teleportation, it even had a sign with 'do not enter'. They went into the circle I placed, so I guess I should get them back."

"Oh, really, wait, they ignored the sign and walked into a circle that was marked, not caring others had disappeared?"

"Or got dragged into it, or sent after."

"And now you are coming to get them back?"

"Want me to leave people like that here?" Zaria asked sarcastically.

The ninja pondered the two she had met. "Well one of them looks like a victim; I brought them to the guild. It was two women." She explained. "One of them is bad, the other really seems like she was dragged along."

"I still have two more to find." Zaria admitted. The kitten bounced over and the two rubbed cheeks.

The older sister was jealous.

"Which way to the guild?"

"That way."

"Thank you, and feel free to visit me at the shrine, whenever I am there." Zaria offered.

"Really have to go?" The pink kitten clearly did not want to white kitsune to go. Sad kitten with drooping ears and tail.

"I have a bit more time." Zaria offered, her Flaw totally making her unable to resist.

"Yay!' Happy kitten. The little one grabbed Zaria's hand and her sister's and pulled them onwards in the opposite direction.

"Don't worry; I am really going to come back." Zaria said and squeezed the hand. A nice casual touch, none that washing, fighting, and help dress stuff. It felt nice.

The kitten just squeezed back. "What does a shrine maiden do?"

"You know what a cleric does?"

"Heal? Talk a lot? Make me sleepy? Take money?"

"I do the healing too; I also talk, but not as much. Money, there is an offering box for if you have any special wishes. Like hmm. A small cut does not need healing, right? It hurts a bit but will heal soon."

"Nyah."

"If someone wants me to waste healing power on that, it will cost. Offerings to the shrine will be used for the shrine. To buy things, do repairs, repaint the tori, and save some in case it is needed again." Zaria explained and listed.

"A lot!"

"Not really, it is the same as a home. Money buys food, pays for repairs, replacements when something breaks, and you sometimes need new clothes too."

"Big sis earned a lot of money today!" The little one bragged proudly.

Zaria gave the adult catgirl a look. "A good sister then. A shrine maiden lives off the offering and does other jobs. Make talismans, read fortune, do small missions."

"Big sister is going on missions with her friends." There was a slightly jealous tint in her voice.

"It makes her safer. Imagine being attacked by five bullies and you are alone."

The little kitten pulled an annoyed face. "My poor tail."

Zaria decided there was a story behind it. "Now imagine you have friends who fight with you against the bullies."

"We beat them up." Came the fast reply. "Ohh. Big sis got hurt!" The kitten stopped.

Zaria stepped up to the catgirl who seemed confused at the turn of events.

Spoiler

Zaria uses visual Heal Check on Fel'ctas
"Take 12" Heal = 137
Heal Check success

[collapse]

The kitsune placed her hand on the busty blondes left side, and used her Pool of Healing. Throwing 5 hp at the catgirl seemed to do the trick. "There all healed."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

The kitten gave her sister a big tight hug. "The shrine maiden healed you~ Nyah~"

Zaria looked at the two sisters with a gentle smile. It was too adorable. She wanted to pet them both! "See you two. Have a safe trip home."

"Nyah, no." The younger one released the older one and attached herself to Zaria.

The white kitsune started petting the kitten. "How about I get you home, and then finish my work?" she compromised.

"Yay~"

Zaria and the sexy one found their hands grabbed and pulled along. Zaria giggled; something she blamed her body for. The pink kitten was simply too adorable.

She was led to a building that had clearly seen better days. "This is our home" The little one said proudly. Then she seemed to be looking for a key.

"Want to see something funny?" Zaria asked.

"Nyah?"

"May I borrow the dagger?" Zaria asked the ninja who handed it over warily. Then Zaria used the grip to tap the lock. It made a clicking sound, then Zaria opened the door and handed the dagger back. "It's open now."

Spoiler

Zaria uses Open Lock
Skill Trick: Opening Tap
Skill Mastery "Take 12" = 201
Epic success
Lock is Open

[collapse]

"Nyah!" The little kitten looked at the door, at the dagger in her sisters hand and then at Zaria.

"It's an advanced Skill Trick. And always funny." Zaria pulled a silver coin from a bag and used light on it.

"It shines!" Exclaimed the kitten surprised.

"That is light, a small spell used to make light." Zaria explained. She put it on the table. "It is not as bright as a lamp, but enough to see."

The pink kitten poked the coin curiously, and then covered it with her hand, causing the room to fall back into darkness. Then uncovered it, the room brightened again. "Magic." She seemed fascinated by it.

"Fun isn't it." Zaria hugged the kitten. "Now that should last for a while, I need to go to the guild now. I will be at the shrine sometimes, not in the next few days though, have lots to prepare."

"Aww, promise you will visit?"

"I promised, I will when I can."

"Yay~"

The two small girls rubbed cheeks again.

Mrr'am was playing with the coin and shadows. Experimenting how the coin lightened the room.

Zaria asked the curvy blonde to join her outside with a hand wave.

She saw the catgirl seemed nervous. But she did not really care. "Your sister is adorable; it feels nice to be treated normally. And the other thing, you know that your tail is really expressive?"

The older one wondered what it was about. "Yes?"

"Your dress is not made for tails. It raises the back each time; you keep on flashing your butt." Zaria watched amused as the catgirl froze, then turned bright red.

"Nyah?"

"So you did not know, I was wondering." She nodded to herself, the poor cat was suffering a mental meltdown. "And yes dresses and pants are hard for us. Underwear if you use it is even worse. Even if I dislike them, it took me ages to get them fitted just right."

"Don't worry; it is a nice butt, so everyone liked it probably." Zaria left, satisfied with having cuddled one fluffy, and having sent the other into despair. Life was great.

------

The kitsune backtracked her steps at a fast pace and continued on towards where the guild should be. It was nice to be alone. She found the guild faster than she would have liked.

She went in and heard.

"Those are such huge tits."
"Yes I agree, I think a nice pussy with a rough tongue would be better."
"Rough tongue sounds wonderful!"

Zaria saw her two guards, both female, at a table with several doggirls. One was clearly in her element; the other looked like she wished to be anywhere but here. She waved at the unhappy one and pointed at the receptionist.

The guard paled, but obeyed quickly. "Got dragged in?"

"Yes, my Lady." The nervous guard agreed.

"Not the first mess she got you into?"

"No, my Lady." The guard admitted with a wince.

"Here are some silvers, I will return once I find the other two missing ones." Zaria handed her five silver and turned to the busty cowgirl receptionist. "Good evening. I am Zaria, Shrine Maiden of Tamano no Mae. Several guards of the Kairan Household walked inside a Circle of Teleportation I placed, despite a sign telling them not to. Have you heard about more misplaced like those two?"

The receptionist shifted her demeanour. A teleportation was a high-level spell. A circle even more so. The guild sometimes used them to move a lot of things at once. It was expensive and a 9th circle spell. Spell level 9 was not something someone normal could do. Then there was a report about a shrine maiden rescuing and returning several traders and their families. "Good evening Shrine Maiden Zaria, I am Millie and will be your receptionist tonight. Are you the one who saved our neighbours from the church of humanity?"

"Yes, it was accidental, while I was out on a stroll."

"Thank you very much; I have heard nothing about any guards. I will aim to keep the rude one here until you return."

"Thank you very much. Here a deposit in case damages occur or you gain information."

"Please sign here, the deposit of 17 sp has been confirmed." The cowgirl was clearly happy with her professional client. The difference in level was obvious compared to her normal dealings.

Zaria signed and left, outside she started running. In no time, she was back to where she had left Cibelle. The drow was already waiting.

"I found a cute kitten, flashing pussy, and the two female guards. You?"

"I found several annoyed bitches that led me to several annoyed doggirls that had a guard arrested for molesting them. A group of drinking wolfmen that beat up a racist human. They were delivered to the guards."

Zaira rubbed her temples. "It would be irresponsible not to check on them, as much as I would love to. Lead the way."

The pair walked down the streets of the town. Gathering more than a few looks from their beauty and presence.

In front of a firmer building, the guard outpost, they stopped. Mentally preparing themselves for the annoyances inside. Then they entered past a staring bearman guard.

"Good evening, I heard you have some nuisances locked up here." Zaria greeted.

A wolfman looked and responded. "Evenin', ya mean the two humans?"

"Yes, two idiot guards that should have never been hired."

"One got arrested for molesting a few girls." He read off a parchment. "His fellow was cursing 'lowly beastmen' and how all should bow to their betters. Then when he saw his fellow being dragged off, he tried to fight our guards. Got mobbed and knocked out. Both are in cells."

"Wonderful, time for punishment. I am from the household they work at. As their employer, it is time for some corrective punishment. Would you please lead the way?"

The wolfman looked at the annoyed seeming little one and her elven maid. "Sure, follow me."

After going down a hall and stopping in front of a metal door that was guarded, a guard unlocked it and let them into the cellblock.

There after a few cells were two human men, stripped to their underwear. One was passed out on the floor. The other awake, and in Zaria's opinion way too happy to see her.

"My wonderful Lady! You came to save me!"

Zaria saw the happy look; she saw the way too happy look.

Spoiler

Zaria rolls Sense Motive
Skill Mastery "Take 12" = 237
Epic Success
Zaria Uses Dimensional Jaunt
Zaria teleports into the Cell
Surprise Round
Zaria rolls Initiative
1d20 + 37 = (7) + 37 = 44
Zaria activates Power Attack +20
Zaria activates Nonlethal Damage
Zaria Attacks Pervert Guard
1d20 + 305 - 20 = (20) + 305 - 20 = 305 Nat 20
1d20 + 305 - 20 = (13) + 305 - 20 = 298 Critical Confirm
Zaria Rolls Damage
Favoured Enemy Applies +6
Critical Applies, critical Modifier *2
( 1d3 + 17 +20 + 6 ) * 2 = ( (1) + 17 +20 + 6 ) * 2 = 88
Guard receives 88 NonLethal Bludgeoning Damage
Guard is knocked out

[collapse]

Just after she had to start hearing the idiot, Zaria realized why he was so happy.

With barely a thought, she did a dimensional Jaunt into the cell. Then punched the pervert into the thick skull.

He dropped like a rock, completely unconscious.

For someone like that, there was only one fitting punishment.

With a disgusted feeling, she put a finger on the head and started casting.

"Do not disturb me; someone like him deserves something special."

Spoiler

Zaria casts Impotency DC 33
Pervert Guard rolls Will Save
1d20 + 0 = (8) + 0 = 8
Will Save fail
Spell Success

[collapse]

It wasted an hour of her life, but the visibly tented loincloth flattened.

The other one was simpler.

Spoiler

Zaria casts Polymorph any Object on Racist Guard
Racist Guard rolls Fortitude Save
1d20 + 4 = (12) + 4 = 16
Fortitude Save fail
Spell Success

[collapse]

Zaria saw a menu quickly flash through her mind.
Race: human => cowgirl
Racial Flaw Lactation applied.
Flaw Small Dick => Sensitive Nipples
Flaw Racist => Flaw Human Racist
Class Fighter Level 2
Shape change to busty green haired cowgirl applied
All Sexuall Characteristics set to maximal Size.

Cibelle and the guard stared as the other guard morphed into a very busty cowgirl. A topless one.

"One is now impotent, the other a cowgirl. Looks suitable to me." Zaria seemed proud. "How much to keep them here for two weeks and hire a cowgirl hooker that strips, masturbates, and does some milking plays in front of them?"

The wolf guard whistled. "Woah, you are one vicious foxy. I might know someone in need of money. She is not a hooker but for 30 silvers she'd do it."

Zaria gladly paid the man. "If I forget about them, leave a message at the Shrine Tamano no Mae. I am claiming that one as mine." Zaria thought that the must have a shrine was Shrine Maiden characteristic. The thought of having a place to return to, and be able to calmly sweep the grounds was an extremely satisfying one. Other classes seemed to drive her to explore and venture out. A nice comfortable home base, the mansion did not count, as it was not hers, sounded great.

Satisfied the drow and the kitsune left the prison and guard station, and went for the guild.

There a scene of disaster found them. Bodies on the floor, only two survivors. One the receptionist. The other guard that never wanted to come. The fluffy lover guard, a flaw that Zaria understood well, was sandwiched between two doggirls. Groping the butt of one, and her head resting on the breasts of another.

"How?" Zaria was speechless; they had only been gone for over an hour. One and a half tops!

"Welcome back my Lady. They heard about the silvers you gave me, and started doing shots."

Zaria rubbed her temples again.

"Want me to throw them all out?" She asked Millie.

"Don't worry; we have extra cold water buckets prepared."

"Wonderful, I appreciate your evilness." Zaria was truly satisfied. "Wake them, then I'll take my guard back, the others are yours to deal with."

"Very well, have you found your other guards?"

"Yes they are stuck in prison for two more weeks at least, keep the deposit in case something like this happens again. If you want a laugh ask the big wolf guard for details, tell him I sent you to check on the guards."

Zaria, Cibelle and the alive guard moved to a corner, where Zaria cast Silence on them to save their poor ears.

From the looks of it, the receptionist had a lot of practice, the splash from the large bucket hit all five downed figures, and from the way they rose with shocked looks and open mouths, it was a loud awakening.

Zaria dispelled her Silence and grabbed the now awake guard with one hand, Cibelle and the nice guard held onto the other. With a nod at the receptionist, she used Teleport.

Spoiler

Zaria uses Teleport
On Target Roll
2d100<94 = (83 61, 2 successes) = 2
Teleport is on Target

[collapse]

They arrived back before the sign. Zaria released the perverted guard. "I will be going back there, if you behave, I will take you to meet your girlfriends again. And you, since you are sensible, even if shy, you are a personal guard now. If we go somewhere and you think I am going a bit overboard, you will probably be staying silent. If I go really overboard, say something or squeak my way."

The shy guard paled at that responsibility. The other one saluted happily.

------

Cibelle followed Zaria to her room. No matter what Zaria said.

When they entered, a surprise awaited them.

"Huwa?" A small figure on the bed rose in the darkness. To them it was clearly Cinnamon, who sleepily rose. The blanket that slid off showed she was naked. "W'lcom' 'ome." The bunny sleepily greeted.

Zaria and Cibelle shared a look.

"Tried t' be a 'ood p't. F'll shleep."

That suddenly explained a lot.

"I will be in a moment, sleep, I will pet you later."

"'Kay~" The bunny dropped back onto the pillow and pulled the blanket around her.

Neither of the two needed a light. So the discarded dress was put away quickly and the freshening up was done in no time.

Cibelle left.

Zaria however had to get rid of that insistent nagging in her mind. Dominating others had various ways. The amusing one and making them feel their inferiority one was more her style. Unclothed felt like removing a permanent itch all over her body now that she was naked. The sensitivities, she needed to experiment with them later. The cute pink kitten had fulfilled her Fluffy Lover meter. Her sister had been fun too. She would have to tease that one again sometime. Now it was time for some Voyeurism.

She released her grip on her invisibility. An Etherealness Spell let her through the door. She followed the scent to seek out Elior.

At the door, she walked through it, and stared in surprise. A shuddering bundle was completely covered by the blanket. The air smelled of aroused elf and from the very muffled sounds, she was biting the pillow. Today had clearly been too much for the poor elf. She observed the shuddering heap for a bit. A nice aroused tingle spread across her body. She clearly needed more. Dimensional Leap took her from the room.

Finding the servants bath took a bit longer. But seeing all those pretty women and girls wash themselves was totally worth it. A check with the hand revealed her to be very wet. It clearly was time to explore how a female body felt.

A Shadow Step brought her to her room. Where she eagerly dove into bed. As she had already known, and ignored, but could not in her now openly aroused state, the tail was really sensitive. It brushing against her skin tingled. The nipples were hard and sent a flush of heat down her spine at each pinch; it made her wonder how sensitive the Sensitive Nipples flaw would make them. It was time to check if the masturbation vids were just porn or if there was a reality to them.

------

An undefined amount of time later Zaria felt flushed, sticky and satisfied.

That had been interesting. She had not understood how different a female orgasm was. Maybe it was the body, but that had been so much better. She decided not to care and moved away from the soaked spot to the bunny. Even pulling the small bunny to her skin against skin felt really nice. The nipples brushing against the bunny's back as she tried to find a comfy position alone were enough to make her want more.

Flaws were clearly a powerful force. Still that did not excuse idiots.

Satisfied she spooned the bunny and dozed off.

--- --- Week 1 - Day 3 - Thursday, 5th Day of the Seventh Month --- ---

In the morning, it was back to business.

Meditate, pray, focus, read Spellbook. She had burned enough spells the day before to empty an epic level character. She could have gone without for a few more days probably, but it never hurt to be fully prepared.

"Uwa?"

Zaria, Cibelle, and Elior looked at the finally awake bunny.

"Awww, sowwy! I slept so well, it was so warm and comfy." The bunny rose, dislodging Yuki who had curled up on top. "Eep!" She dove back in when she saw Elior.

"Don't worry about her. The worst that could happen is that she later masturbates to remembering your naked body."

"I will not!"

Zaria scented the air. Now that she knew what it smelt like, she could still smell what Elior had done the night before. "You know my nose is really sensitive."

Elior turned a bright red and hid her face.

"Don't worry; I had a good night too." Zaria consoled the burning red cleric.

Cibelle agreed. "It was a very satisfying night."

"And my pet bunny did too. Please change the sheets later."

"Uwa, nooo." Embarrassed noises came from the bundle on the bed.

Elior, having reached her limit, fled.

"That was fun. Now here is a list, things I need or want to get." Zaria handed Cibelle a sheet of paper.

-) longbow + quiver
-) tessen, pair
-) pair of daggers
-) parchment, ink, writing brush for talismans
-) an enlarged quiver
-) entrance to the underdark
-) spider silk (underdark)
-) adamantine
-) smithy being capable of forging with adamantine
-) alchemist for dyes or an alchemist lab
-) long term: an enchanter capable of +5 (+10 better)
-) wood, roof tiles, sake, parchment, outside brooms

"That is an impressive list. I can ask my family on some of those." Cibelle commented as she read through it.

"I had hoped so. Now come out Cinnamon. It is time for breakfast."

The blushing bunny appeared in her naked glory. Black hair and ears, shall firm looking breasts, a small black bush, and a cute bunny tail that was shown when she stepped off the bed.

She was adorable.

Zaria did not even try to resist and hugged the bunny.

The bunny shifted a bit then relaxed.

"I will bring breakfast. Maybe you should wash your pet."

"Good idea."

Cinnamon was lifted by a strength that one would not expect from the kitsune and carried into the bathroom. There in a bathtub that was way more luxurious than anything she had ever seen, she was washed. Touched and when she had shown her arousal and was rubbed till she came.

The bunny felt confirmed in her belief in what her role was. It was a sex pet. But the pay was good, the Mistress was clearly powerful, the other maid was not as cold as everyone said. The food was better too, she felt embarrassed, but it seemed like a stable thing. And her Mistress had really enjoyed bathing her.

------

"Marlies?" The tall wolf guard asked a mature cowgirl.

"Wulfgar. Welcome, do you need anything?"

"Yes, uhm, you heard about the human idiots from yesterday?"

"Got arrested. Don't know why." The busty, brown haired cowgirl replied.

"One molested some of the bitches; the other is a racist ass that tried to attack the guards arresting his molesting friend." The wolfman explained with a grin. "Seems their boss is a vicious little vixen that decided on some really creative punishment. Especially since they were warned not to come here."

"They sound really stupid."

"The molester got a hard on, on seeing his boss."

"Above really stupid."

"In short, the molester is now impotent, and the racist a busty cowgirl."

"Eh?"

"Yeah, seems she is a mage and got creative in her punishment."

"Why come to me?"

"She wanted to rent a hooker to masturbate before them and do some milk play. No, don't hit me. You get 30 silvers for two weeks."

Marlies turned red. Shifting in place. "30? I don't have to do anything with them?"

"No, just let them watch, one is now a cowgirl and the other impotent, they'll be behind bars."

"Fine I'll do it. But nobody else watches."

"Ahh, pity. Sure can do."

------

Meanwhile in the prison.

"Wow, sexy, come closer and bend over for some good time."

"Alrik, you are too loud!" A busty green haired cowgirl replied.

"You already know my name, perfect, now come closer it is time to fill that mouth."

"Always knew you are a gay bastard. No one could be such a pervert with a thing for those animals."

"... Bergund, is that you?"

"Who else?"

"Look down."

"What? Why? Where? Why do I have tits?"

"And cute horns, and a cute tail, and the biggest peaks I have ever seen!"

"What no?" Bergund shifted the loincloth, and found just a forest with no tree, once he managed to look past the H cups. "My dick! Where is my dick?"

"Woah, that is a forest, and the biggest clit and lips I have ever seen." Alrik stared in awe. "Come closer let’s test them."

"Fuck what happened? Who did it?"

Wulfgar entered with a hooded curvy figure. "You two fucked up and and yer boss." The wolfman grinned. "She got creative. You are now a cow, and your thing isn’t working any more. She even ordered help, for you to get used to your new lives." He waved at the curvy robed figure.

Marlies dropped her robe. Showing her great curvy figure. "Hello, first you need to know, all cowgirls lactate." She pinched one of her large nipples. A few drops of milk appeared. "Regular milking is a must. It's painful if you are too full!"

"Wah, that is hot, come here, I'll empty you and fill you." Alrik was at the bars. There he finally realized something. "Wait, it's not rising, why is it not rising when I have two busty sluts here!"

Marlies tail swished. She saw Alrik pull his loincloth off, and expose his soft thing. It did not look impressive at all. The other one had wrapped himself in a blanket and was rocking back and forth in place mumbling something she could not understand. She decided to ignore them and continue her work. "Now having someone suck it out is the nicest way to get milked." she worked both her nipples and felt the milk trail down her breasts and down her stomach. "But once you work it out, you can milk into a cup, a tankard or a bottle." She took a cup and started milking herself properly. She spread her legs to give the idiot who was rapidly working his useless soft thing a better look. "Now I will finish milking, after that I'll show you how to masturbate." She did not have the sensitive nipples luckily, but milking always made her wet and needy anyway. She disliked the word horny, because she had horns and the always being horny jokes had gotten old generations ago.

"You girl over there, look, this is a pussy, as you now have, and just sticking it in like that guy would, does not work." she laid down on her robe, exposing her pussy to the two, one still fumbling with the soft useless thing. The other peeking wide-eyed at her pussy. "This is how you masturbate properly, inside a pussy is more than just the hole you men like so much."

------

After breakfast, Zaria had the satisfying feeling of idiots being punished.

For her it was a workday. She needed to fit more dresses. She needed to find a fitting pair of sandals and a pair of good boots. Underwear was fine; she had a pair for when she had to go out in a short dress or into 'polite' company. Going without felt a lot better.

She raised the skirt of her dressed bunny. As expected no underwear. She petted the now blushing bunny and dropped the skirt back. "Celies, you need to go ask your family. Cinnamon, you go buy the daggers and the bow please. Also ink and paper or parchment of good quality for talismans. Elior, please join her, she is too adorable and might get kidnapped otherwise."

Elior was about to explain she was on watch duty, when she remembered the morning. And the small blushing black bunny in the maid uniform did look cute and at risk of getting kidnapped. "Very well. I shall accompany and protect her."

"Wonderful, I am going to look through that," Zaria pointed at a huge heap of dresses, gowns, nightgowns, blouses, and skirts. "And adjust any I like to my new form." She pulled out a rather colourful one. "Most like this one will go onto the no pile. Too many colours, too many clashing colours, and since I am white. Not happening."

Elior stared at the huge mound. That was more clothes that had formerly fit, then what she had owned though all of her life probably. Moreover, she was an elf of a proud 198 years. However, the young Lady clearly did not appreciate most of them. She saw Yuki drag a very fluffy pink something to the window and roll it into something resembling a nest. Then the little fox curled up inside her comfortable nest.

"What the hell is this?"

Everyone stared at Zaria who held up a 'something' made from leather straps.

"That was sent to you by some earl; it was hidden away in the back." Cibelle replied after checking a notebook.

"This is for someone way taller and flatter than the rest. Elior it looks more your size."

"No, thank you. I do not want it." Elior denied blushing.

Zaria dropped it into the discard pile, together with several overly flared ballroom dresses. Too much work to adjust those.

The other three decided to escape when clothes started flying randomly into various piles. They had duties to perform.

Zaria quickly sorted through the huge pile. The ones to be readjusted quickly were not many. The maybe pile was at least four times as large. The useless pile was spread out between Yuki's nest and a small hill.

With a grin, Zaria took a small table and shifted the comfortable ones under the table, then piled the rest around it, turning it into a cave, on top she placed Yuki and her chosen picks, with a few being stuffed into the fox den.

She should probably sell most of them off. There were probably thousands turned into a fox den.

For now, Yuki would have the most expensive den ever. Most colourful too.

Zaria stripped it was time for experimentation.

The most important thing first. She closed her eyes and focused on turning male. She felt something change and looked into the mirror. She was a futa with no balls. That monstrosity hung to her knees, and it was still soft. This was something that belonged to someone a size category or two larger. With barely a thought, she dismissed that thing.

Next was aging. She managed to age herself to a hot sexy about 20 year old. She'd totally hit on herself. Nice not too large chest, the hair was still ankle length and did not like to change. At a thought she called that thing again, this time it went a bit past the knees, and still soft.

The shock of the size made her lose her age, but that thing remained. She dismissed it again. Aging meant she had to be aware. She had to remember she was older. It was not perfect, and it would require training.

She wrapped herself in a blanket and spread a dress at the large table. It was time to work.

------

Elior and Cinnamon entered, and saw a tall and topless albino foxgirl work on the hem of a dress.

"Mistress?"

"Welcome back." The adult shrunk down to the familiar sized Zaria. "Not again." Then she grew up again. "I need to keep awareness of my adult body. Means I need to spend time in it."

"Ohh. Mistress did you eat lunch?" The bunny asked.

"No, is it already time?" Zaria asked a little confused.

"Yes, I will get your lunch!" The bunny turned and ran off.

"No soup!" Zaria called out after her, and shrunk again.

The following cute and frustrated growl was something Elior found incredibly cute. "And becoming adult was the only thing you did aside from sewing?"

"No, but the other was a massive fail."

"So you can fail."

Zaria gave Elior a weird look. "Naturally I can fail. I am not perfect and do not aim to be. That is something you Lawful ones strive for." Zaria finished a set of stitches. "Being chaotic, Flaws, Chaos and randomness are the spice of life."

"Now I am curious. What failed?"

"Not going to show you."

"It can't be that bad."

"Yes it can!" Zaria shrunk again.

"Now I think I need to see."

"And I think I will seduce your sisters if you continue."

"We will come back to it later."

"Fine. Now I am going to get dressed, going to watch?"

Elior beat a hasty retreat.

Zaria sighed. The battle was won, but the war was still on. Frustration had made her talk too much.

------

Lunch was a nice medium steak that made Zaria hum happily. The potatoes were probably good, but she really just wanted the slab of meat.

"Your diet changed?" The Duke asked.

Zaria tilted her head. "No idea, but this medium steak is just tasty!" She poked at a potato. "The potatoes not so much."

"The salad?"

"Is good." Zaria nodded. "Just needs more tomatoes." She really wanted to raid the kitchen and cook herself.

"You are an atypical homunculus."

"You didn't want a typical puppet one."

"And you are not a flesh golem."

"Some of the basic materials and procedures were close probably. However, the Miracle is what actually shaped me. I don't have any construct traits."

The Duke nodded and the silence came back.

Elior was confused. Neither parent nor child actively sought the other. To her it looked as if they were perfectly fine as they were.

Cinnamon happily loaded another steak onto Zaria's plate. Looking totally adorable as she needed help from a stool to do that.

Elior decided eating in this house was weird.

------

"I ate too much." Zaria admitted. "Time to beat up some guards."

"Yes Mistress, I shall inform the commander." Cinnamon was a happy bunny. She had been promoted, her new position was a bit weird, and she has to do new things. She rushed off.

"Actually, how did the shopping go?" Zaria asked Elior.

"Bow and daggers were ordered. Just normal ones as you wished. There is the Efficient Quiver, it should be in your price range, and we placed an order for one. We found paper and ink, the writing brush was harder. In the end, we bought it all in the same shop. It was expensive and is currently in your study."

"I have a study?"

"Yes you do."

"Any idea where it is?"

"No."

"I guess I need to ask someone later." Zaria stretched noiselessly. "Now let's beat up some guards."

------

Marlies was a happy cowgirl. The disgusting pervert had been crying from the injustice. And the racist had hid under the blanket, exposing her lower body. She was a bit jealous of the huge nipples, areolas and the H-cups. The former man had a large lewd pussy too. No matter what he did, that it had been glistening was proof she had given a good show. It had also been nice to look at.

She felt the tingles come again. Doing that with an audience had been much more satisfying then she had expected. She had orgasmed twice.

She even had an idea for the new cowgirl. Tomorrow the pains would begin. The day after she'd need a milking. She would show him disgusting animals.

------

Zaria and company arrived at the practice grounds. Even if she was rather small and young looking, her looks drew a lot of attention. Not all of it positive.

"Welcome young Lady." The guard commander looked like a fighter. He wore a full-plate and was armed with a shield and a longsword. "I was informed you wish to spar and train your body."

"Greetings commander, you feel familiar. If I have forgotten anything, I don't remember anything from before." Zaria placed Yuki on the ground. "I am using longbows; daggers, bastard swords, and my main are tessen."

The commander gave her an incredulous look before catching himself. "We have training swords of the short sword and longsword types. Mostly short bows. I would recommend you try those first young Lady."

Zaria now recognized the feeling she had. Irritation. He was treating her like a child, technically correct. It also had the pampered princess feel. Her dominant side decided it was time for a lesson.

"Then the bows first. And I will take a short bow, while someone gets a longbow."

Before the practice targets Zaria was handed a quiver and a worn short-bow. She checked the condition it was in.

Spoiler

Zaria uses Appraise
"Take 12 Appraise" = 248
Appraise Epic Success
Worn Short-Bow
Damage 1d6 - 2
Attack -2
Zaria Uses Mending
Zaria Uses Mending
Zaria Uses Mending
Zaria Uses Mending
Zaria uses Appraise
"Take 12 Appraise" = 248
Appraise Epic Success
Short-Bow
Condition Normal

[collapse]

Zaria frowned. The bow was almost useless. She decided to repair it. 'Mending', 'Mending', 'Mending', 'Mending'. She rechecked the bow. It was in passable condition now. The bowstring needed a bit of tightening, which she did quickly.

She plucked the bowstring. The noise it made was satisfying.

Spoiler

Zaria equips Short-Bow
Ranged Weapon Mastery (Pierce) applies
Zaria uses Full Round Action: Rapid Shot
Zaria aims at centre target Size Fine AC 18
1d20 + 306 - 2 = (11) + 306 - 2 = 315
1d20 + 306 - 2 = (6) + 306 - 2 = 310
1d20 + 306 - 5 - 2 = (11) + 306 -5 - 2 = 310
1d20 + 306 -10 - 2 = (15) + 306 -10 - 2 = 309
1d20 + 306 - 15 - 2 = (20) + 306 - 15 - 2 = 309
All five arrows hit the centre

[collapse]

Zaria used Rapid Shot and fired 5 Arrows straight at the centre of the target. All 5 arrows pierced the centre perfectly. "Now give me a proper longbow, one I don't need to repair first." Zaria glared at the commander.

Spoiler

Zaria's Intimidate activates
1d20 + 243 = (20) + 243 = 263 Natural 20
Guard Commander rolls vs Intimidate
1d20 + 12 + 1 + 5 = (11) + 12 + 1 + 5 = 29
Guard Commander is totally and absolutely Intimidated

[collapse]

"Right my Lady." He swallowed. The formerly frail Lady was nowhere to be seen. The small albino Lady before him seemed to be ready to rip his throat out. Especially if he continued to belittle her. "I will fetch a proper longbow myself. Normal or composite?"

"Composite if you have it." Zaria shooed him off.

"I shall return momentarily." There was +1 Composite (+3) Longbow in the armoury. He decided to give the Lady that one. Even if it was hard to pull at +3 Strength Mod, it was the best longbow they had. Even if there was nobody actually worthy of using it.
He hurried off to fetch it.

Zaria handed the bow over to Cinnamon. It looked almost like a longbow on her. Then she turned to the training ground, watching the guards train.

It was the usual low level fumbling. She was not impressed.

"What do you think Mistress?"

"Usual low level combat. A who gets lucky thing." She pointed at two men in a ring hitting each other with sword shaped sticks. "I am so far above that it is not even funny."

A completely true statement.

Moreover, to the guards a very insulting one.

They had heard how their Lady had made the captain pass out. Those involved had been rather tight lipped about the details. Since their Lady was a wizard, and now had shrunk into a white foxgirl, a race not known for their physical strength. They felt insulted.

Cinnamon looked around warily. Elior felt the shift in the mood.

"Yes, yes. I know you all feel insulted. But it is the truth. Someone get me a stick and I will show you what I mean." Zaria ignored the mood and walked into the practice ring.

A guard threw her a wooden sword.

Another took a position before her.

Spoiler

Zaria equips wooden longsword
Damage 1d6 - 2
Melee Weapon Mastery (slashing) applies
Practice Match
Surprise Round does not apply
Flat-footed does not apply
Roll Initiative
1d20 + 37 = (17) + 37 = 54
Guard A rolls Initiative
1d20 + 1 = (12) + 1 = 13
Zaria goes first
Zaria moves to Guard A
Zaria Attacks Guard A
Skirmish 10' Applies: +89d6
Favoured Enemy Human Applies: +6 Damage
Bane of Enemies Applies: Weapon gains additional +2, +2d6 Bane Damage
Zaria applies Power Attack: +20 Damage, -20 Attack
Zaria applies Karmic Strike - 4 Attack
Zaria applies Combat Expertise -20 Attack + 20 Dodge AC
Zaria applies Subduing Strike: all Damage is nonlethal
Zaria rolls Attack
1d20 + 291 + 2 - 20 - 20 - 4 = (5) + 291 + 2 - 20 - 20 - 4 = 254
Guard A AC 19
Zaria hits Guard A
Zaria rolls Damage
1d6 - 2 + 15 + 20 + 2d6 + 89d6 = (5) - 2 + 15 + 20 + (4+1) + (5+5+1+2+5+5+1+2+1+1+1+4+3+4+6+6+6+1+1+3+2+5+3+6+2+3+5+5+2+5+3+1+2+6+6+2+1+3+4+5+2+3+3+2+5+3+4+5+5+1+5+3+5+1+4+3+4+3+4+5+3+2+3+4+3+2+6+5+5+3+3+4+5+1+6+5+5+2+4+1+5+4+3+3+2+2+4+2+4) = 348
Guard A is unconscious at -329 nonlethal hp

[collapse]

A guard signalled the start.

Zaria moved the few steps to her opponent in a flash, the wooden, padded longsword slicing through the air at the guard’s torso past his raised guard.

A loud smack echoed through the training ground as the padded wood impacted against the leather armour in a far sharper strike then such a small figure should be capable off. The guard in question was knocked off his feet and passed out even before he hit the ground. The shock of the hit having overloaded his body.

The guards were silenced. That was not a normal strike. It was too well aimed and too strong to be a fluke.

"Anyone else?"

"I will" I was the 2nd guard captain. A tall human in better armour. "Please Take Care of me Lady Zaria."

"Best regards Guard Captain. I do not know your name, as you know I lost my memory, gained other things instead."

"So I have heard." He nodded at the much smaller than him kitsune. "Is the sword your favoured weapon?"

"Actually, I favour the longbow and a pair of tessen over all others."

"Very interesting. I shall look forward to your performance with proper weapons." He waved at a guard. "Let us begin."

Spoiler

Zaria equips wooden longsword
Damage 1d6 - 2
Melee Weapon Mastery (slashing) applies
Practice Match
Surprise Round does not apply
Flat-footed does not apply
Roll Initiative
1d20 + 37 = (11) + 37 = 48
Guard Captain B rolls Initiative
1d20 + 4 = (15) + 4 = 19
Zaria goes first
Zaria moves to Guard Captain B
Zaria Attacks Guard Captain B
Favoured Enemy Human Applies: +6 Damage
Bane of Enemies Applies: Weapon gains additional +2, +2d6 Bane Damage
Zaria applies Power Attack: +20 Damage, -20 Attack
Zaria applies Karmic Strike - 4 Attack
Zaria applies Combat Expertise -20 Attack + 20 Dodge AC
Zaria applies Subduing Strike: all Damage is nonlethal
Zaria rolls Attack
1d20 + 291 + 2 - 20 - 20 - 4 = (1) + 291 + 2 - 20 - 20 - 4 = 250 Natural 1 Miss
Zaria uses Swift Action to use a Luck Reroll for Better Lucky than Good
1d20 + 291 + 2 - 20 - 20 - 4 = (20) + 291 + 2 - 20 - 20 - 4 = 269 Natural 20 Hit Critical Threat
1d20 + 291 + 2 - 20 - 20 - 4 = (4) + 291 + 2 - 20 - 20 - 4 = 253 Critical Confirm
Guard Captain B AC 20
Zaria hits Guard Captain B
Zaria rolls Damage
( 1d6 - 2 + 15 + 20 + 2d6 )*2 = ( (5) - 2 + 15 + 20 + (1+5) )*2 = 88
Guard Captain B has 2 nonlethal hp left
Guard Captain B rolls Massive Damage
1d20 + 9 = (20) + 9 = 29 Natural 20
Guard Captain B Fortitude success
Guard Captain B attacks Zaria
1d20 + 14 = (17) + 14 = 31
Zaria AC: 41 + 20 = 61
Guard Captain B misses

[collapse]

A guard whistled.
Immediately Zaria rushed forward. She struck forward from below the padded wood striking the breast plate with a dull ring and slashing across it in a heavy blow meant to slice someone open from above the left leg to the right shoulder.
The guard captain rocked from the strike, feeling the pain of a future bruise.
Still he held on against the calling darkness and struck back.
Only to have his opponent twirl to the side, even her hair following the spin out of the way.
His blade struck air.

"I give." He interrupted. "I still need to beat sense into those over there. And I can't take another strike from you."

"Actually great you took even one. It fills me with hope that the guards are not totally useless." Zaria admitted.

"They might be useless compared to you Missy." He waved at the confused guards. "Like right now they have no idea what happened, and think I am pampering you." He pointed at a random guard. "If you survive one hit, or even one exchange, no running for you today." The barbarian grinned. "If you hit, I'll give you tomorrow off."

That got the guards interest.

"Mistress, please don't hurt him too much, he needs to work later." Cinnamon reminded Zaria.

He visibly steeled himself. Then deflated when he heard the cute bunny maid warn their Lady. Wasn't everyone supposed to warn him to go easy on their Lady?

"And here you go, the second stick. Now you can beat them up twice as hard."

Spoiler

Zaria equips wooden longsword
Damage 1d6 - 2
Zaria equips wooden longsword
Damage 1d6 - 2
Two-Weapon Fighting applies: gain Off-Hand Attack with 1st Attack
Improved Two-Weapon Fighting applies: gain Off-Hand Attack with 2nd Attack
Greater Two-Weapon Fighting applies: gain Off-Hand Attack with 3rd Attack
Perfect Two-Weapon Fighting applies: gain Off-Hand Attack with 4th Attack
Greater Two-Weapon Defense applies:: +3 Shield AC While wielding two Weapons
Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting applies: One Handed Weapons count as Light Weapons for Two-Weapon Fighting
Tempest Defense applies: AC + 3
Ambidextrous applies: reduce Two-Weapon penalties to 0 / 0 with Light Weapons
Melee Weapon Mastery (slashing) applies: +2 attack, +2 Damage
Practice Match
Surprise Round does not apply
Flat-footed does not apply
Roll Initiative
Zaria rolls Initiative
1d20 + 37 = (4) + 37 = 41
Veteran Guard rolls Initiative
1d20 + 6 = (12) + 6 = 18
Zaria goes first
Zaria moves to Veteran Guard
Skirmish 10' applies
Spring Attack: split move Action to before and after Attack
Two-Weapon Spring Attack applies: Spring Attack with Two Weapons
Bounding Assault: Use 2nd Attack during Spring Attack at -5
Rapid Blitz: Use 3rd Attack during Spring Attack at -10
Favoured Enemy Human Applies: +6 Damage
Bane of Enemies Applies: Weapon gains additional +2, +2d6 Bane Damage
Zaria applies Power Attack: +20 Damage, -20 Attack
Zaria applies Karmic Strike - 4 Attack
Zaria applies Combat Expertise -20 Attack + 20 Dodge AC
Zaria applies Subduing Strike: all Damage is nonlethal
Zaria rolls Attack
1d20 + 291 - 20 - 20 - 4 = (15) + 291 - 20 - 20 - 4 = 262
Veteran Guard has AC 21
Zaria rolls Damage
1d6 - 2 + 15 + 6 + 20 + 2 + 2d6 + 86d6 = (6) - 2 + 15 + 6 + 20 + 2 + (6+3) + (4+1+4+3+2+3+4+6+3+2+6+4+2+6+4+4+5+3+2+5+6+6+2+1+1+5+3+6+3+1+6+2+4+2+2+6+3+4+2+5+2+3+2+1+2+2+6+5+5+1+3+6+5+3+4+6+2+6+4+2+4+1+4+1+4+4+5+3+5+6+5+4+5+4+1+6+3+3+2+5+2+4+1+6+6+1) = 364
Veteran Guard is knocked out

[collapse]

The guard prepared himself. He would give it his all.

Then the whistle sounded, and then the world went white, and then dark.

Everyone felt it. With two weapons there was clearly something different.

"Alright, you guys. Any three volunteers? Strike her as a group, and you get the afternoon off."

"No, if Mistress knocks everyone out, she will have to guard the mansion at night instead of sleeping." The little bunny tried to glare at the guard captain, but her cute looks, small size, and the way she hugged the normal sized short bow against her small statue was too adorable.

"Guess we got told off." Zaria threw the swords at the guard captain, who caught them.

"That we did." He agreed with a grin.

The guard commander returned, and saw two knocked out guards. "Your idea?" He asked the guard captain.

"Yeah, the Missy packs a mean punch."

"Here is the bow, my Lady."

Zaria took the sleek composite longbow. It was about as tall as she was, maybe a little more.

Spoiler

Zaria equips +1 Composite (+3) Longbow
Weapon Focus applies: + 1 Attack
Greater Weapon Focus applies: + 1 Attack
Weapon Specialisation applies: + 2 Damage
Greater Weapon Specialisation applies: + 2 Damage
Ranged Weapon Mastery (Piercing) applies: + 2 Attack, +2 Damage
Epic Weapon Focus: + 2 Attack
Epic Weapon Specialisation: +4 Damage within 60'
Arcane Archery applies: +16 Arrows
Zaria moves past Guard Commander towards archery targets
Skirmish 20'
Zaria shoots at the head of the practice target
Zaria rolls Attack
1d20 + 326 + 4 = (12) + 326 + 4 = 342
Target Tiny: + 4 AC
Target AC 16
Swift Hunter applies: Skirmish Damage applies vs Favoured Enemy Constructs
Zaria rolls Damage:
1d8 + 3 + 6 + 22 + 91d6 = (4) + 3 + 6 + 22 + (1+3+5+5+1+2+6+4+3+4+3+4+6+6+3+5+5+4+4+6+4+5+3+6+5+5+2+5+1+4+2+4+2+1+5+2+2+2+5+3+3+1+4+6+3+6+4+1+4+4+5+2+5+3+4+1+4+1+4+5+1+3+2+1+3+6+4+3+5+6+5+4+5+2+4+1+3+1+3+2+4+3+3+6+2+1+2+6+5+5+6) = 360
Head of practice target eradicated

[collapse]

Taking a single arrow, she moved towards the practice target and shot
The arrow flew in a perfect flight at the head of the target.

It pierced through, shredding the head.

Zaria nodded satisfied. "Good bow." She handed it back. "Guess that is it for today."

Cinnamon handed the short bow over and ran after her Mistress.

Elior herself was a little freaked out. What she had just seen was not normal. She was not sure the kitsune was still not showing her all that mattered.

------

Zaria was sick of sewing. Her martial practice just highlighted how she outclassed normal people. She couldn't even go out in adult shape since she had no dress fit for her adult size.

That left only the library. Time for the boring books on nobles and etiquette.

It was rather dry reading. Petting Yuki who napped in her lap helped.

In the end, she knew there were the royals. Four ducal houses who held vast territories, several earldoms each, barons below that. Commoners ranked lower, with slaves having no rank but being property.

She had read a lot of names, but remembering those was a hard thing. And honestly, they did not interest her. She did not care for them. She would probably need them however. For the school and to pay the Duke back.

The churches had popes, archbishops, bishops, priests. She'd probably have more luck asking Elior for details.

The main races who had countries were: human, high elves, dwarves, beast races, and ferals. Ferals were more of the might makes right other races had.
Orcs had some culture, so did the giants, dragons were special, as were divine and infernal races.

"Welcome back Cibelle." Zaria greeted her maid.

"I am back Mistress." The maid responded.

It was time to get into her ancestry. As she walked into the hidden away in a back corner family history. Including shelves full of diaries that were not meant to be read by anyone outside of the family, she saw it.

Spoiler

Zaria passes 5' within a secret door
Automatic search for a Secret door
Skill Mastery "Take 12" = 198
Hidden Door DC 34
Hidden Door found
Creating Random Features
Discord Idea:
Other world dirty magazine
1-40: porn mag
41-70: doujin
71-100: some swimsuit catalogue or underwear catalogue
1d100 = (78) = 78
A Catalogue
1: swimsuit
2: underwear
3: lingerie
Mayor Room Features DMG Table 3-11:
3d100 = (45+36+27) = 108
Cupboard
Fireplace
Idol
Minor Features and Furnishings DMG Table 3-12:
5d100 = (3+7+35+71+89) = 205
Backpack
Bits of Fur
Drum
Pottery Shard
Teeth
Reason for the room:
1: conjuration (summoning) - something minor, like trying to get more magazines, the items are leftovers it did not work with
2: conjuration (summoning) - summon some kind of beast, it was probably unhappy as evident by dried blood splatters on the walls
3: evil goddess cult - animal sacrifices were done before, explains the blood splatters from years ago
4: primal cult of feralness - pray to feral beasts for how vicious they are, the last generations logic worked better
5: demon summoning: several generations liked to contact infernals for help and various things best left unsaid
6: something stupid like pretending to be adventuring while being stoned of your mind, explains the sweetish smell of burned herbs and the burn marks on the pottery shard
7: roll again and there is another better hidden door behind the cupboard
Discord members roll
1d7 = (7) = 7
1d7 = (7) = 7
1d7 = (6) = 6
Front room is for drugged séances and fantasies
Two hidden rooms
1: trapped treasury - empty
2: trapped treasury - filled
3: the real hidden and forgotten history of the family (several generations back)
4: the real hidden history of the family
5: a torture dungeon - forgotten
6: hidden lab - forgotten
7: hidden lab - something is still working / alive
8: hidden exit from the mansion - trapped forgotten
9: hidden exit from the mansion - trapped
10: hidden lab, inhuman experiments - forgotten
11: hidden lab, inhuman experiments - something is still working / alive
12: empty room
13: empty room - trapped
14: shrine to some really perverted goddess - filled full with perverted magazines and statues
15: shrine to some really perverted goddess - forgotten and filled full with perverted magazines and statues
16: a bed with a pleasure golem on it - not used recently
17: a bed with a pleasure golem on it, only it is a loli - not used recently
18: a bed with a pleasure golem on it - never activated
19: a bed with a pleasure golem on it, only it is a loli - never activated
20: armoury for good stuff, trapped, forgotten - d3 minor, d3 - 1 medium, d3-2 major items
discord members roll
d20 = (6) = 6 - hidden lab - forgotten
1d20 = (5) = 5 - a torture dungeon - forgotten
Hidden Lab: cursed item workshop
1d3 minor
1d3 -1medium
1d3 -2 major
3d3 = (2+3+1)
2 minor cursed items
2 medium cursed items
0 major cursed items

[collapse]

Zaria felt it first, then looked and saw it. There was a hidden door.

Cibelle and Cinnamon saw her ears perk up as their small mistress started poking the bookshelf with the older diaries.

Suddenly there was a click and it shifted to the side.

Spoiler

Zaria rolls Scent: Survival
Skill Mastery "Take 12" = 183
Zaria rolls Knowledge (nature)
Skill Mastery "Take 12" = 246
recognize smell for 'Purple Lotus'

[collapse]

Everyone was immediately assaulted by the sweetish smell of burned incense of the not so legal kind. "Smells like purple lotus?" Zaria mumbled. "That is nice, it is a hallucinogenic, gives you a nice trance and deep trip. Very relaxing. Good thing Elior is not here … actually it might make her relax finally."

Cibelle held back a laugh. Cinnamon giggled.

"Oh look, a lingerie magazine?" Zaria scrutinized the magazine on the floor. "Prestidigitation" The small utility cantrip was cast as a cleaning spell on it. She did not want to touch it before. The thing was probably enchanted for preservation, and probably cleanliness. She went and gathered it. "On the racy side. Here look, I think I can recreate some of this."

The two maids looked inside. Garter belts, crotchless lingerie, see-through camisoles, and many others that were to be expected from a lingerie catalogue from a sex shop.

Zaria poked around the room some more.

Spoiler

Zaria rolls Search
Tactile Trapsmith applies: use Dex instead of Wis for Search
Skill Mastery "Take 12" = 210
Zaria finds two more secret doors

[collapse]

"So we have a pottery shard that was used to burn purple lotus on it. Some teeth from various animals and monsters. Fur from more animals and monsters. A drum and an old backpack, both looking really old. A secret door behind the cupboard, a secret door in the fireplace and an idol. Looks like some hunting totem? This room was used recently."

"Only the Duke comes to this part of the library normally. Reading the ancestors' journals for hours."

Zaria looked around. "More like he gets stoned out of his mind reading the magazine, beating the drum and pretending to adventure?"

The two maids looked at each other. This totally changed the image of their emotionless employer. "Wait two more secret rooms?" Cinnamon's ears stood at sharp attention.

"One is behind the bookshelf, the other in the fireplace. Let's do the one behind the bookshelf first." Zaria pushed the bookshelf aside. Revealing a wall that had probably been hidden behind the shelf for a century or more going by the webs and dust on it.

"Mistress, unless there are any traps, leave this wall to me, and the fireplace."

"No trap on either."

"Then please inform you father of your findings. Cinnamon, we are fetching the cleaning utensils." Cibelle shooed Zaria from the room.

She skimmed through it again. "I think I definitely recreate some of that. Need to ask dad if I can borrow it." Zaria mentally backtracked. "Did I just call him dad?"

"Whatever."

Zaria went and spent the next minutes getting lost in the mansion until she managed to ask a maid that did not look totally busy. Then she was led back, up a floor, down a hall, and to a large engraved door.

"Master, the Mistress is here to see you."

"Enter."

"Hello father."

"Hello daughter." He faced forward shoulders stiff. "What do you require?"

"I want to borrow this." She held up the magazine. "I already cleaned it. I think I can recreate some of this. I want a few maids or tailors in the long term." Zaria tilted her head in thought. "Oh, and Cibelle and Cinnamon are cleaning the hidden room, if you want anything added now is a good time to make a list." Zaria placed the magazine on her father's desk.

"That magazine has been in our family for generations." The Duke squirmed in his seat a bit. "I never understood the fascination when you have a wife or can call a maid to your room." He pushed it back towards Zaria. "If you can make the items I can introduce you to several merchants. As for the room. A small bed maybe?"

"Did you know that there are two more hidden rooms in the secret room?"

"Really? Fascinating, will you be able to explore them safely or do you require a rogue?"

"I can do it just fine. I changed a lot in my reincarnation father." Zaria explained. "And it lets me test my skills. I will need maids and models of various shapes, sizes and ages too. I know where I can hire tailed ones, I have no human contacts yet, as for elves I can ask Cibelle."

"You are serious about this."

"Yes, looks interesting, and more fun than remaking all my dresses. I want to dress up my pretties." Zaria imagined Cinnamon in a black see-through negligee. "Yes, I totally want to see that."

The Duke mentally noted down a suspicion as to his daughter's possible preference. She was engaged to the prince currently. He would have to watch some more, before making a decision on it. Actually, there was no need to say anything. She would meet him at the school, and if they hit off, all was fine. If she did prefer women, he would look into cancelling the engagement, somehow. It was more logical to ignore and watch.

"Please inform me afterwards of any findings. Dismissed."

Zaria nodded and brought her trophy to her room. She would have to look into more materials. Maybe there were monster equivalents for the synthetic materials of the old world. She had no idea what else aside from thin silk had transparency. And proper dyes, and what felt nice on the skin. And where the hell would she find latex? Maybe a rubber tree mixed with something? Then some slimes and oozes made sticky and weird materials too … This was going to need a lot of testing. Actually, that older sister of the pink fluffy would look good with a garter belt.

After depositing the find, Zaria thoughtfully went back to the library. Almost running into Elior. "More library time in the family section. Sorry you can't join."

"Very well. I will take a break and go to the city and the temple." Elior pondered. "I need to send a message to Duke Aschen as well."

"Oh, really? Have fun then."

------

Back at the library, Zaria did not recognize the room. The room was mostly clean. It did not smell so extremely of purple lotus any more. Zaria examined her two maids and wondered what their maid power was. Or if they had 'maid' as a profession.

"Father wants a small bed in here; I think we should replace the furs as well." She walked over to the now clean wall. "Cinnamon, give me that duster for a moment."

"But you should not be cleaning Mistress."

"Not going to use it for cleaning."

"Ehh? Here you go Mistress?"

Zaria struck the wall with the duster.

Spoiler

Zaria uses Open Lock
Zaria uses Opening Tap -10 Penalty
Skill Mastery "Take 12" = 211 - 10 = 201
old hidden wall door DC 28
Open Lock Epic Success

[collapse]

The wall shifted back with a clack and the screech of long untended hinges. Stale air rushed out, it carried a strange underlying scent. Zaria peeked in and saw a torture room. Clearly unused for centuries. Also clearly, some remains of poor victims were left behind.

"That is unexpected." Zaria remarked.

"It really is." Cibelle confirmed.

"Eww" Cinnamon commented.

"I think we should seal that up for now, we can clean it out once we don't have a nosy cleric running around." Zaria looked around. "Worst case, we now have a place to interrogate that waste of flesh from the dungeon." Zaria poked around the door. "I found the opening mechanism on this side, but no idea where it is on the other side. Guess it got destroyed."

The group faced the fireplace. It was well made, large, with a huge chimney and air ducts so the air in the secret room stayed fresh. Zaria peered inside. They were too small for someone to climb through, unless someone wild shaped. And, it explained why nobody suffocated in the small room despite the fireplace.

She stepped into the fireplace and hit the door with the duster again.

Spoiler

Zaria uses Open Lock
Zaria uses Opening Tap -10 Penalty
Skill Mastery "Take 12" = 211 - 10 = 201
old hidden fireplace DC 48
Open Lock Epic Success

[collapse]

This one made stone on stone grinding noises.

Afterwards they ducked down into the room and Zaria cast light on the feather duster for Cinnamon. They saw a workshop. It was a large room, in the back a small smithy, several large workplaces, a huge basin for something. Grindstones. Shelves with crystals. A space with a dusty circle. A pile of deformed and sometimes melted looking somethings in a corner.

"This is great. Everyone but me out. Some materials might be volatile. Others could be failed artefacts or such."

Cibelle and Cinnamon were not very willing, but they were allowed to watch from the door as their Mistress walked around the workshop, poking places, crawling under things, and generally dirtying herself.

Spoiler

Zaria rolls Search
Tactile Trapsmith applies: use Dex instead of Wis for Search
Skill Mastery "Take 12" = 210
Artefact Workshop found
Random materials found, most already used up, broken old plain old
Done looking items found
Zaria rolls Appraise
Craft Synergies Apply
Skill Mastery "Take 12" = 242
2 minor cursed items found
2 medium cursed items found
Zaria uses old back to pack them and bring them to her room
Random Item creation
Discord 'Reader' 'Loki' rolls Minor Item
1d100 = (5) = 5 Weapons
1d100 = (22) = 22 +1 Weapon
1d100 = (46) = 46 Common Melee Weapon
1d100 = (76) = 76 Sword, Bastard
1d100 = (55) = 55 medium erotic curse
1d4 = (3) = 3 Cursed with Erotic: Arousal
1d100 = (58) = 58 material iron
1d100 = (46) = 46 normal size
+1 Iron Bastard Sword normal size cursed with Arousal
Discord 'Reader' 'Loki' rolls Medium Item
1d100 = (68) = 68 Staff
1d100 = (26) = 26 Staff of Healing
1d100 = (4) = 4 normal curse
1d100 = (82) = 82 completely different effect: being healed makes them aroused
Pink Staff of Healing: healed ones become aroused
Discord 'Reader' rolls Minor Item
1d100 = (93) = 93 Minor Wondrous Item
1d100 = (48) = 48 Necklace of Fireballs Type 2
1d100 = (2) = 2 Normal Curse
1d100 = (100) = 100 Specific cursed Item
1d100 = (67) = 67 Spear, Cursed Backbiter
+2 Shortspear (Cursed Backbiter)
Discord 'Reader' rolls Medium Item
1d100 = (45) = 45 Rods
1d100 = (97) = 97 Viper Rod
1d100 = (81) = 81 Major Erotic Curse
1d4 = (4) = 4 Change Preference: Loves Scalies (Lamia, Dragons, Kobolds, …)
1d5 = (1) = 1 Same Gender
Viper Rod of the Snake Lover (homosexual)

[collapse]

She found some promising looking items and rolled them up in an old rag.

After reaching her room, Zaria cleaned off a table and spread the items. It was time to Identify. She started with the pink staff.

An hour later she rubbed her temples. "A cursed Staff of Healing. I have seen worse curses."

Elior perked up. "Staff of Healing? What curse?"

"Causes arousal in the healed ones."

Elior blushed. "Where did you find it?"

"Old room in the mansion. It was dusty."

"And the other things?" Elior was curious.

"I can do one more before dinner." With that, Zaria went for the bastardsword.

Another hour later. "This one can be totally misunderstood! I mean really. Using it causes Arousal!" Zaria swung the sword around a few times. She placed it back on the table and ran her hands over her body. "That feels nice actually, swing the sword a few times, then off to bed and enjoy."

Elior turned crimson and very worried. She was now in a room with an aroused kitsune.

Cinnamon blushed.

Cibelle however: "Mistress, it is time for dinner. And you have two more items to identify."

"Let us go then."

------

At dinner

"Found some cursed items, not yet done identifying them."

"Anything dangerous?"

"Not directly."

The conversation stopped.

Elior decided to ignore everyone for the sake of her sanity.

------

After dinner, Zaria sat down and identified the other items. "A Viper rod that turns your attraction towards same gender scalies … Elior want this? Would take care of your siscon issues."

"No. Thank you!"

"Glad you finally learned to live with your attraction."

"That is not what I meant!"

------

Zaria poked the shortspear dubiously. "A backbiter spear, if you miss terribly, it bites you in the back automatically. Works when thrown too."

"That sounds rather risky."

"It is still a +2 shortspear." Zaria wrapped it and the rod in some leather. "These two are to be sold off; I'll add the notes on what they do later."

"You are selling these two?"

"They are still +2 Weapons. Sell for 500 gp to someone who needs a weapon. They were warned, the weapons are identified."

Elior frowned. But since the future owners really were going to be warned. There was not much she could do about it. "And you are keeping these two?" She glared especially at the pink staff.

"You are right, we need to test them. Please don't move."

"No!"

"It won't hurt one bit."

"I said no."

"It will even feel good?"

"No means no."

"And you are the perfect person to test it on as you are a healer yourself."

"Not doing it, it is late, I am going to bed. You can play with your sword too now."

"Coward!" Zaria called out after the retreating Elior. She turned around and gave Cibelle an order. "Find some maids for tomorrow who are willing to have a staff tested on them. Offer them arousal and a silver each."

"I will inform them Mistress. Now you need a bath. You were in the dusty room so much, your dress needs washing too."

"I can bathe myself."

"You were in the torture room too. Not to mention your hair was dragged over the floor. Why it seems to be pristine after this I don't know, but you will be washed."

"Cibelle?"

"Yes, let's wash up Mistress!"

"Cinnamon?"

The maids pulled their Mistress into the bath.

Zaria was scrubbed and washed completely.

Zaria cursed inwardly, she had wanted to spy on Elior changing and washing, but had missed her chance. Moreover, she felt tired.

She lifted Cinnamon, who had stripped again into the bed, it was time to test out how scissoring actually worked.

------

After some experimenting, and finding high Dex a read benefit, Zaria cuddled the passed out bunny. She was still aroused and ready for more. She adjusted the bunny, and started grinding against her.

Pussy on pussy felt much better she decided. She clearly needed another lover.

That was something for the future however.

Zaria brought herself to another two orgasms before she finally fell asleep.


Glossary has D&D 3.5 Game and Rule Information
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/69709/lets-explore-and-enjoy/glossary/
Discord Link
https://discord.gg/chtmk3t
Character Sheets
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sJdLJ_NUhYLzvsVnnyeNTjpE-X5ksjBw?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Dramatis Personae (quick Character overview on who, where, what, contains spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oyEHE2l_FYYl6Q2iaj6e3BQmbbHpnZIAVja59T4i-xM/edit?usp=sharing
Timeline (which mc did what where and when, massive spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TD7tSrDjTnwvTyqV3OtvJzoxzxzLtvhlZY3LtGplkvI/edit?usp=sharing

[collapse]

That was another interesting chapter.

More character and daily slice of life. Zaria explores the new world slowly. Learning and testing.

Polls!
This time we have two small ones:
A: Zaria has a monster Futa Cock when she wants.
A - 1: She never uses it. (full yuri, no futa option)
A - 2: She uses it. (yuri main, futa sometimes, rarely, now and then)
A - 3: Don't care (literally don’t care)
B: It will be time to introduce the daughter of Duke Aschen soon. So needs character creation. She picked a lot of flaws for certain reasons.
B - 1: Lady Aschen did a good job balancing Flaws.
B - 2: Lady Aschen did a terrible job at balancing Flaws.
B - 3: She took so many Flaws, it does not matter.

A: Zaria has a monster Futa Cock when she wants. B: Duke Aschens Daughter
  • A - 1: She never uses it. (full yuri, no futa option) Votes: 52 31.0%
  • A - 2: She uses it. (yuri main, futa sometimes, rarely, now and then) Votes: 97 57.7%
  • A - 3: Futa Edition (seperate story in sidechapters) Votes: 23 13.7%
  • B - 1: Lady Aschen did a good job balancing Flaws. Votes: 75 44.6%
  • B - 2: Lady Aschen did a terrible job at balancing Flaws. Votes: 42 25.0%
  • B - 3: She took so many Flaws, it does not matter. Votes: 34 20.2%
Total voters: 168 · This poll was closed on Mar 13, 2020 09:32 PM.
98