Chapter 1 – Marielle
5.1k 28 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- --- Week 1 - Day 1 - Saturday, 3rd Day of the Seventh Month --- ---

She was lying on her bed. According to the news she got, today was the day, her new 'friend' was going to be reborn. She did not hold out much hope honestly.

Was she really so pathetic that her father felt the need to buy her a friend?

Sure, the poor girl was killed and preferred to erase herself from existence rather than risk getting used, abused, and being sold off. Something she could understand. But that did not mean much, the poor thing had to be stitched together and her body repaired with a Wish, and some obscure spells. The soul was returned with a Miracle.

Her father had helped finance the casting of the spells, collecting samples, and hiring mages and priests. Even Elior their cleric was over there.

It just made everyone hover even more. So, what if she got sick easily? Was that a reason to shut her inside her room forever?

She purposefully ignored the way her nightgown shifted and rubbed against her breasts and nipples. She had underestimated the power of the flaws, but her sensitive body worked as intended. She wanted her future lover to be able to please her easily. She wanted it to be easily because of some rumours she had heard from maids, who liked to talk when nobody was around. Or in her case, thought she was passed out due to some fever or things like that. From the mental side, Shy and Closet Pervert would keep her from giving in easily, especially since she skipped attraction flaws. The Devoted, Pet, and Submissive flaws would make her able to obey and enjoy what her chosen lover did. Voyeur she had thrown in to be able to enjoy some eye candy more. Dripping had been added by her for proper lubrication when needed.

Leaving wet spots on the bed, or soaking her clothes was an unintended side effect.

But she was satisfied.

She had another bonus feat and pretty great abilities considering her Frail flaw. More health never hurt, a bonus to negate the frail a bit, and finally a metamagic feat rounded up her first level. Now if only that Manual of Bodily Health hadn't been that boring. While she appreciated the +2 to her Constitution, the exercises and talk about the body were all rather annoying. It described things she would never be able to withstand too. Never mind that her father had clearly overindulged. 55 000 Gold Pieces. The Amulet of Health went for 36 000 Gold Pieces. Sure, the inherent bonus from the manual was permanent, and you couldn't lose it. But it cost about one and a half times as much.

Even worse, her father had hinted at giving her something to keep her healthy. So she would possibly get one of those as well. And the Kairan daughter was supposed to protect her where the maids could not follow. Her personal maid was a busty cowgirl, she was not sure how combat ready that one was. Then came one of Elior's sisters, another cleric, and finally there was another one, that she had not yet been introduced to.

Marielle felt depressed. She wanted a real friend, not an equal, or an equal indebted to her. But a real friend, one that did not care about rank, and simply treated her well, and did not care about formalities overly much.

She did not have much hope.

Even if the Kairan daughter was of the same rank, she was still deeply indebted to her family. Not a good start for a deep friendship, but it was a good way to make her feel grateful and to make her take the protector role seriously.

"Mistress, it is time for your breakfast." Her maid interrupted her musings. "Two eggs, sunny side up, six slices of bacon, not too crispy as you like them, and a large bread." The maid helped her sit up. "And no complaints about it being too much! You are way too thin as it is Mistress."

Stubborn maids and orders she could not countermand.

"Then let me move, a stroll in the garden." The constrained to her bed lady demanded.

"Sorry mistress, Lady Elior is away on a mission as you know."

Marielle flushed red as her maids more than just impressive bust was pressed into her side. She always had wondered how something as soft as those two huge breasts, could be so firm at the same time. She squirmed as her maid pulled her up, and those two huge pillows were pressed firmly into her side.

Marielle ignored her pleasant flush and focused on the breakfast.

It was not that easy to ignore her stomach, because she had not moved much lately, her appetite was really low. Still under the watchful eyes of her maid, she managed to eat it all.

Now her stomach hurt.

She had an overstuffed stomach that was bulging. She wondered if that was how pregnant women felt. Too full, too stuffed, and in pain. It was something she could do without. "I feel sick."

"I will get a potion."

"From overeating."

"Ah, I will rub your belly."

"No, bring me some tea!"

"But rubbing the belly helps."

"I am fine without that, a nice hot tea to help digestion."

"Is mistress sure she does not need a belly rub?"

"Yes, mistress is sure." She had spoken in third person about herself again. Her maid was great at taking care of her needs, her age was close to hers, but there were some things that were weird. Certain peculiarities however were more than a little annoying about her.

------

Reading was all she did lately, other laying or sitting in bed. She rubbed her arm; she could still remember the feeling of the soft breast against her. She squirmed, feeling the familiar wetness between her legs. It was not a good time to masturbate. Any moment a maid could come in.

Concentrating on her book was hard.

The poor girl could wake up any minute.

Would she remember it all?

Would she remember dying?

Would she even be the same person?

Would she be insane?

Zaria van Kairan was formerly a rather proud and cold person she had heard.

Not really the type to become friends.

The type to take obligations seriously.

She really wanted to be a friend and not an obligation.

She was totally driving herself crazy fretting about her future.

She needed to do something to take her mind off.

------

Marielle sighed contently. A hot bath with some rose scented oil was just the right thing to unwind. It was also helping relax her arousal a bit. Now, if she were alone in the bathroom, she would have been able to take care of it completely. But no, she was being watched by a cowgirl in a wet maid uniform that was sticking to the very curvy body. The maid’s breasts were outlined perfectly.

Life was unfair.

------

She wanted to scream. 5 Minutes alone were too much to ask? Half an hour would have been better. But five minutes, curl up and hide under a blanket, bite her pillow to stay quiet, and quickly take care of her body's needs.

She was frustrated.

She was blushing.

It was so perverted.

The maid brought tea and a light snack.

She had already mostly skipped lunch, and now they wanted to feed her again.

At least the tea was calming for her stomach. How she wished she could drink it outside under a tree. She had reread the book on the teleportation types. Even a small Dimension Door was beyond her right now. But she would go out, she would explore, and she was going to enjoy it.

She just hoped she would not get sick again. That always led to everyone hovering, keeping her in bed and watching her with eagle eyes. She was pulled from her musing as she felt the all too familiar softness against the back of her head. If her maid were to pull the top down a bit, and she turned her head, she would have a face full of breast.

Why? Why was this so difficult, was she not allowed some privacy? Was she not allowed to relax and enjoy the outside?

She wanted a friend, a friend she could sneak out with, someone to go on an adventure with. She wanted to level and get rid of her weakness.

------

She felt sick again. Her father had been worried at her lower appetite, but how are you supposed to be hungry when all you do is lie in bed?

Now she felt sick again.

And she knew, soon the maid would come with the honeyed milk. She did sleep better after it, but she was so full! She wanted out! She needed to move! And more than just the few steps back and forth in her room.

She really loved them, but she needed her space!

------

She was horny, but she was too full. Full stomach and dripping pussy fought for attention. It was terrible.

Marielle decided that she would ignore both, and just sleep, hoping tomorrow would have less food.


Glossary has D&D 3.5 Game and Rule Information
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/69709/lets-explore-and-enjoy/glossary/
Discord Link
https://discord.gg/chtmk3t
Character Sheets
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sJdLJ_NUhYLzvsVnnyeNTjpE-X5ksjBw?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Dramatis Personae (quick Character overview on who, where, what, contains spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oyEHE2l_FYYl6Q2iaj6e3BQmbbHpnZIAVja59T4i-xM/edit?usp=sharing
Timeline (which mc did what where and when, massive spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TD7tSrDjTnwvTyqV3OtvJzoxzxzLtvhlZY3LtGplkvI/edit?usp=sharing

[collapse]

And the last Main Character!

Please be advised that this is the daughter from one of the Polls from the Prologue Chapters. You voted for it!

Will this story continue to have multiple Points of View? Yes, until the school arc.
Chapters with lots of overlap, will become one even before that. Like a Day of Zaria kidnapping Marielle. No sense in separating those in two when all you need is one chapter with a few extra lines. Or Fel'ctas helps out at Zaria's Shrine for a day.

How do you like the Multiple POV Story flow?
1: I like it.
2: I like that I can skip the characters I don't like.
3: I hate it, multiple POVs are a pain. Make it one story faster.
4: I don't care, give me more to read!
5: Make proper porn with multiple POVs.

How do you like the Multiple POV Story flow?
  • 1: I like it. Votes: 164 55.8%
  • 2: I like that I can skip the characters I don't like. Votes: 34 11.6%
  • 3: I hate it, multiple POVs are a pain. Make it one story faster. Votes: 35 11.9%
  • 4: I don't care, give me more to read! Votes: 92 31.3%
  • 5: Make proper porn with multiple POVs. Votes: 109 37.1%
Total voters: 294
80