Chapter 12
1.8k 8 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the late upload, work has been picking up.

Nita saw the enormous bulge being held back by Grud’s loincloth and smiled. “Oh my, it seems like I would need to perform my wifely duties again. And while I am doing it, I will need to monitor the growth of my husband to make sure he is healthy '' Nita gently lowered Grud’s head to the ground as she purposely crawled over Grud and gave him a nice good look at her nice pink slit.

Nita heard a lot of gossip from the tribe women and they liked to talk dirty with their husbands, Nita tried to talk dirty a few times including this time but Grud, despite being such a good hunter and fighter was sometimes denser than a pile of rocks and took all her dirty talk literally.

“Really?” Grud asked, “Ok, please check, because I do not think these veins are normal.” Grud gave Nita a totally serious look and Nita wanted to facepalm. ‘Mother said some men are like that and to give him some time before he understands dirty talk.’ Nita thought to herself, “Now lay down and let your wife take care of the rest.”

She undid the loincloth, dodged the uppercut from his dick that she became accustomed to whenever she undid his loincloth and stared at the massive dick and balls that she worships daily. Now that she was looking at it, Grud’s penis and testicles had definitely grown and now covered in thick pulsing veins. She grabbed Grud’s full balls and noticed that they were slightly bigger than before, she gave them a squeeze which elicited a groan of pleasure from Grud.

Nita then grabbed Grud’s dick and noticed the girth had slight increased, she measured his penis in relation to her forearm and confirmed that it really had grown longer, then she pulled back his foreskin and the previous two inches of dick being held back by the foreskin now became two and a half.

Nita did not know what this feeling was, but after measuring Grud’s penis, she climaxed and squirted on the ground just from the thought of her man, the love of her life becoming more virile and potent. After finishing her climax, she stuffed the head of Grud’s penis into her mouth greedily and tried to gobble as much of his dick as she could but his dick was too hard to conform to the bend of her throat. 

‘Those other women are a bunch of liars, this dick does not bend into my throat’. While she was trying to choke down his dick, she was also violently squeezing his balls with both her hands, this move that would have ended the chance to reproduce for any other man was a pleasurable sperm milking massage for Grud.

After a few minutes of sucking and ball squeezing, Nita got what she wanted as hot jelly like jizz shot into her mouth. The power of the shot was stronger than she remembered and what usually took two ropes of cum to fill her mouth now only took one. Nita began gulping down the jizz as fast as she could but her mouth still got too full and some leaked out her nose, not that she was complaining, she loved the pungent smell of her man’s seed.

Nita soon found herself leaking a lot more of the precious seed than she usually does and that Grud was cumming for a longer duration, but she pressed on to start the second round of sucking out his seed.

After Grud climaxed a second time and Nita gulped down as much as she could, she was too full to continue for the third round that she usually goes for ‘Besides growing bigger, he is also producing more seed than I can take’.

Nita popped Grud’s still hard dick out of her mouth and proceeded to to stand over Grud’s dick and proceeded to impale herself on his dick, upon bottoming out she let out a gasp and stayed in a awkward squatting position for a few seconds before moving herself up and down Grud’s shaft.

After a few strokes, Nita’s legs gave out and she collapsed on his dick. This caused Grud’s dick to ram into Nita’s cervix entrance and stretch it wider, this caused Nita to let out a silent scream of pain and pleasure, then proceeded to slump forward onto Grud’s chest before gravity could cause his dick to breach the cervix entrance and into the womb. After taking a few breaths to recover, she looked up at Grud “Sorry my love, my legs could not stand it.”

Grud looked at Nita, smiled lovingly and grabbed her by the hips. He then began to shake her ass up and down on his dick and watched Nita’s face turn from surprise to a sloven state of ecstasy. Just as Grud began shaking Nita’s hips on his dick, he felt the same tingle he had when he woke up from the pool traveling from his body and out through his dick, but did not note it as of any importance.

After a few minutes of cervix ramming and Nita climaxing multiple times while fading in and out of consciousness, Grud gave a powerful stroke and docked with her cervix entrance and shot as hard as he could. That definitely woke Nita up followed by her pleasure center being overloaded by high pressure shots of thick hot jizz and passing out again.

This brutal pounding of Nita’s pussy went on for hours, when Grud felt he was getting thirsty, he drank from Nita’s teats and actually managed to drained both her breast and went to the pool for a drink while carrying Nita and fucking her at the same time. 

When he was hungry from the vigorous workout he was doing, he ate the fruits that he picked earlier that was meant for Nita but she was unconscious a quarter of the time and an incoherent mess the rest of the time she was being fucked.

Nita had so much of Grud’s thick cum pumped inside of her that she looked like she was about to give birth. No more cum could fit inside her womb but for some reason that Grud did not know about, Grud somehow felt he still had more energy and cum to spare. Looking at Nita’s state and seeing that she was in no state to continue, he did the only thing that he could do to relieve himself without tiring out Nita more.

Grud knelt above Nita, sandwich his dick between her tits and began to titifuck her. When he was about to climax, he angled his dick down to her mouth and brushed past her lips and nose. As if on instinct, Nita’s mouth latched onto his tip and started sucking and Grud rewarded her enthusiasm by cumming for her to suck out his cum. 

This repeated another three times, he decided to give Nita a facial and after seeing her face covered in cum, decided to mark the rest of her body with his cum, when he was done, there was not an inch of her that was not covered in cum. After that, Grud laid down beside Nita and took an early afternoon nap

 

 

The Wisp, barely having gotten enough energy to rouse itself from its state of torpor, was jolted awake from two sources of pleasure, with one of those sources having far greater pleasure than the other.

Its consciousness, still being hazy and unfocused, began to mindlessly travel from the male host it now intuitively knew as Grud from its bond, through the penis that was inserted into the bonded female it now also knew as Nita and into Nita’s body that was in a state of ecstasy.

In its muddled state, the Wisp went towards the largest source of pleasure it was feeling through its bond which happened to be Nita, this was a feeling it had never felt before in all its years of existence and was enthralled by it.

At first, the Wisp concentrated itself around Nita’s vagina that was getting pounded, and a few minutes later when Grud ejaculated, lifeforce rich semen was pumped directly into Nita’s womb and the Wisp was able to passively feed on the lifeforce that was freely given. This lifeforce that was shot into the womb was now not part of the main body and a lot easier for a Wisp of her level of strength to consume and convert into mana.

As the hours went by, the female host the Wisp was currently in was writhing in pleasure as her mate caressed, kissed her whole body and drained her breasts of their milk while savagely breeding her. When a place on Nita’s body was stimulated and feeling pleasure, the Wisp would expand itself to that area and eventually, the Wisp was spread through every part of Nita and experienced the joy of being Grud’s woman.

When the mating session was done, the Wisp came back to its senses and found itself covered in warm, lifeforce rich seed that it could not process fast enough. In fact it could only process a small fraction of what was ejaculated in or on Nita. The Wisp was also feeling bloated from all the seed in its stomach and womb….. Wait…. It should not be able to feel bloated or even feel that it had a stomach or a womb. 

When it inspected itself from within its current host, it discovered that it had taken the incorporeal form of its current host, all the way down to her long flowing hair.

Sometimes when the Wisp was bored, it would imitate the shapes and forms of the small animals and insects that it came across, but the form would never feel natural and it would change back into its ball shape. But now, the form it currently had was the biggest thing it had ever imitated, yet it felt as comfortable as its ball form, so it had to test this form out. 

It tried to float up and out of Nita's body, but felt that it was trapped and could not move up at all. The Wisp panicked and concentrated its breakout escape attempt at the highest point, which currently happens to be Nita's right nipple. It consolidated itself into its ball shape again, made itself as small and condensed as possible and pushed up through Nita's nipple. 

If there was anyone around watching and could see mana, they would have seen a small blue light come out from Nita's right nipple, come in contact with Grud's thick semen that covered Nita and push against the semen that acted like a membrane barrier. After pushing up against the semen barrier for about an inch, it ran out of momentum and was pushed back into Nita's body from the weight of the semen barrier. 

'This is bad, I am trapped' it thought to itself. 'That thick seed is so full of life force that I cannot go through it'. As it looked around for a way out, it realized that if it could not go up because of the semen barrier, it could go down through the ground. 

The Wisp managed to exit into the ground thru Nita's back that was laying down and not covered in cum. The Wisp emerged from the ground a few feet away from the sleeping couple, hovered above and looked at them. 

They looked so peaceful with smiles on their faces and decided to take a look at them with Mystical Vision due to all the recent new experiences that went by like a blur to it. 

It first looked at Nita and was surprised, the last time it saw Grud's seed, there was just the abnormally rich lifeforce seed with the average amount of mana any other animal would have mixed in, which was negligible. 

Now the seed that filled and covered Nita was about a third richer in lifeforce and it was also filled with mana. And Nita's body was greedily absorbing both the lifeforce and mana, even through her skin. 

The Wisp then turned to Grud and was even more surprised. Only now that Wisp was not writhing in pleasure and ecstasy along with Nita did it notice the red veins running all over his body. And in the center of his chest the Wisp saw what it had seen in very few beings in its centuries of existence, a Monster Core, though a lot smaller than any it had ever seen.

Besides the slime that it likes to tease it has seen quite a few animals, especially in and around this cave, form a Monster Core and the Wisp it called it a Monster Core for a reason. Those animals that started to absorb and accumulate mana faster than their body could refine it would eventually form a Monster Core and die horribly soon after. It had only ever seen one animal survive forming a Monster Core.

After the animal finished having a seizure, forming its Monster Core and growing those veins it sees on Grud (but not to the same extent as Grud), that was when it turned into a true monster. It would become rabid and start smashing anything around it, be it trees, rocks, other animals, even the ground and walls if it really has nothing it sees as a target. 

The last it saw of that monster was when it was done smashing up the place, then ran out of the cave while smashing the walls along the way. The Wisp was lucky its tree was further away when the animal started to turn and its tree was not targeted.

Besides the Monster Core and the raw mana within it that looked to be in the process of being refined well enough, the Wisp saw that Grud was doing well. His life force was stronger than ever. Especially those testicles that produce such thick and delicious lifeforce and mana, ‘This may be the best decision I have ever made.’ the Wisp thought to itself while unknowingly transforming back into Nita’s form and licking its ethereal lips while staring at Grud’s balls that was rapidly replenishing its semen, then looked back at the semen covered Nita. ‘If only I could process all this lifeforce in me faster, such a waste.’

If one had Mystical Vision like the Wisp and was looking at the Wisp, they would be able to see little red dots of lifeforce floating around like red fireflies, those red dots very slowly breakdown and turn into the blue of mana. ‘Now lets play around in this new form’ The wisp thought as she pranced around in her new form throughout the cave with its…. Or should it be… Her new form as her breast bounced and swayed as she pranced around and her hair flowing around as if it was under water. ‘This new form is fun.’

 

Read 11 more chapters on Patreon

69