Chapter 19
1.7k 5 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 13 more chapters on Patreon or Subscribestar

It was the day after the tribe leader's emergency meeting and things were still hectic. All the hunters, from all the tribes that were capable of hunting, were sent out to hunt for food and guard the foragers to supplement the food supply.

Because even though the Spirit Moon tribe prepared for the meeting, quite a few of the tribes that were attacked had to abandon their supplies to escape. So under the guidance of the tribe leaders, all the tribes pulled together to prepare for the meeting to officially start in a week and the material for the subjugation expedition down south when the meeting was over.

Grud had just returned from his early morning hunt just before lunch with a huge Tusk Pig over his shoulders, unlike other prey where he had to carefully choose his target to avoid overhunting a certain species, Tusk Pigs reproduced fast and grew to maturity relatively fast, so there was no way of overhunting them. And their smoked belly meat was his favorite.

As he was putting the Tusk Pig down for the other tribe members to start processing it, Nita came up beside him with a big smile on her face. “What got you so happy today?” Grud’s question was met with a cryptic but happy “Just wait, it's a surprise.” while dragging him to one side and wiped him down to remove his recent prey’s musk, then dragged him to the chieftain’s big tent.

When he entered, sitting there was Froll, his wives and a young pretty woman that looked like she had been through a rough time. From the scratches on her face, the outer part of her arms and legs, it seemed like she was recklessly running through bushes and trees.

After Nita led Grud to take a seat, Froll started talking “Grud, I called you here today to discuss the integrating of the Silent River tribe into the Rock skull tribe.” Grud had heard of the Silent River tribe was one of the tribes that were essentially wiped out due to all their fighting men dying to secure the rest of the tribe’s escape. 

But Grud still did not know what any of that had to do with him specifically. Froll continued, “In order to strengthen ties with the Silent River tribe and to integrate them into becoming part of the Rock Skull tribe, I, as the chieftain am offering you the daughter of the Silent River tribe as a wife. Do you accept?”

Before Grud could say anything, he felt his hand being squeezed by Nita who was beside him, when he looked at her, she had a pleading smile and her eyes were shining with excitement. He remembered how she reacted to having Mita as a sister-wife, even tho there were still communication issues, she was happy for Mita’s company.

Seeing the love of his life excited to have another sister-wife and have another beautiful woman who could take his seed, how could he say no? Grud, trying to keep a stoic face replied “I accept”

Froll smiled “Good. I will let the other tribe leaders know of the joining of our two tribes and we will hold the wedding tomorrow night. Now go, there is much to prepare for, continue your hunting.” Grud was then chased out of the chieftain's tent by the women, one of which included Nita for some reason.

After getting some lunch, he went back out hunting. Back in the chieftain's tent, after Grud left, Froll stood up, “I will be going to tell the Chief Shaman about the tribe merger, you women prepare Ida and her tribe for the wedding tomorrow.”, then he looked at Ida “Do not worry, Grud is a capable young man, why do you think I trust my baby Nita to him.”

Once Froll left, the women started fussing over Ida while doing her hair as they got to know her. When Ida asked about her soon to be husband, Iko and Rae had to shush Nita or redirect the conversation when Nita tried to advertise her husband’s sexual prowess, which did the opposite of easing her worries.

After a while of getting to know each other, Iko and Rae rounded up some of the available tribe women to meet with the remains of the Silent River tribe, and begin with the wedding preparations.

Before Grud knew it, it was the next afternoon after accepting the marriage proposal, Grud arrived at the tribe grounds with a Tusk Pig over each shoulder, as usual, Nita greeted him with a kiss and washed her husband from the dirt of the morning hunt. It was a big day for both of them as another woman was joining their family.

Soon it was the evening and the preparations were made, the two tribes came together for the wedding, and even the vice-shaman Ghak was in attendance to witness the joining of the two tribes.

The wedding ceremony proceeded much like Nita’s wedding as Dhuk came forward to officiate the wedding. “Grud, son of Drud, Ida, daughter of Drac, stand before me and receive the blessings of the Spirits for his union.” 

Dhuk painted their face with tribal markings while chanting, when he was done he announced “With this marriage witnessed in the eyes of the spirits, our two tribes now become one!”, the now combined Rock Skull tribe cheered and Froll’s voice boomed “Let the feast begin!”

The tribe mingled with each other as they gathered around fires with whole animals roasting over them. At one pit at the center where Froll’s family, vice-shaman Ghak, and Grud’s family with their new member, were seated.

As they were eating, Froll came over to sit beside Grud and put his hand on his shoulder, while giving him a serious look “Congratulations on your marriage, now even tho Ida is not my daughter, I would have this talk with you in the place of her father, who was my good friend. I know you are a capable, good man, and what I am about to tell you need not be said. But, I would expect you to treat Ida as well as you treat my own daughter.”

Grud nodded and reply with equal seriousness, “Of course chieftain, I would never treat a future mother of my child badly.” With that, Froll smiled and patted Grud on his back before going back to his seat.

After the feast was done, Dhuk proceeded to perform the fertility ritual on the newlyweds. Now that Grud was sensitive to mana, he could feel the mana of the world descending upon him to concentrate on his balls, he could also feel the world’s mana concentrate on Ida’s pelvic region.

Soon after, Grud started feeling his balls get heavier and tighter. ‘I am going to need to learn how to do that fertility ritual’ Grud thought to himself, even tho he already could cum so much, he always enjoyed seeing the quantity he could produce. And now with another wife, he wanted to break his current cum record.

The ceremony came to an end with Dhuk announcing “Now with the ritual of fertility finished, the celebration has come to an end. May the couple have many strong children.'', then the newlyweds were ushered to Grud’s tent with the usual teasing. When all the other tribe members left them to their business, only Grud, Ida, and Nita were left.

Nita took Ida by the hand and led her into the tent while smiling coyly, Grud was not far behind. “Come sister, let us excite our husband,” Nita said before bringing Ida’s face down to hers and giving her a deep kiss.

This kiss with Nita’s tongue exploring Ida’s mouth woke up something inside Ida as her crotch became damp, as she did not know Nita would be this involved in the sex session, the only thing she heard from her tribe’s women gossip was how their husbands had sex with them, there was nothing about sister-wives doing anything with each other, and her mother passed away soon after her birth, so she was not taught about any of this.

After a few seconds of passionate tongue fucking, Nita broke off the kiss and turned to Grud “My love, take a seat and watch while I prepare her for you.” then she turned back to Ida and said to her as she gently pushed her down onto the furs. “I am going to need to make you wet, or else our husband’s rod is going to have some trouble entering you.”

After laying Ida down, with skillful hands, Nita undressed Ida before Ida even noticed she was naked to reveal a pretty, 5 foot tall young woman with a nice pair of full D cup breasts that had inverted nipples, a nice slender waist with wide birthing hips and a small pink slit for her vagina with thin hair in a strip above her clit.

Nita quickly got naked herself and got between Ida’s legs, “I am going to have a taste of you and get you nice and wet” Nita said while licking her lips then proceeded to put her head between Ida’s thighs and begin licking Ida’s bottom lips while teasing her clit with her tongue.

Soon Ida had the first climax of her life, direct into Nita’s mouth, which Nita fully embraced by putting her whole mouth over Ids’s vagina, lapping up all the juices she released. after Nita was done licking Ida clean and letting her ride out the orgasm, her tongue invaded Ida’s vagina.

When Nita’s tongue entered, it came in contact with a membrane, which Nita took the opportunity to give a good few licks then brought her head back. Nita then used her fingers to spread Ida’s vagina and turned to Grud, whose penis was already engorged.

“Come, dear husband, look, this is your new wife’s purity.” Nita said as she used a finger to caress Ida’s hymen, which elicited more high pitch squeaking from Ida. Grud came over and did the same as Nita. After swiping his finger on and around Ida’s hymen, making Ida climax once more.

Grud played with the slimy, stretchy secretions from Ida’s vagina, which glistened in the campfire’s light, licked his fingers clean, looked at the heavily panting Ida, and said “She looks ready.” Grud took Nita’s place between Ida’s legs, leaned over, and gave Ida a deep kiss.

After they broke off the kiss, Grud whispered, “Now, I will make you my woman.” Grud then proceeded to slap his dick down from between Ida’s legs, onto her belly, Nita always liked to see him do that to her. As Ida looked down, her face paled while muttering “So big….” Grud felt pride when he heard this and said “But wait, there's more” and pulled back his foreskin.

As Ida was looking down at the penis that reached between the bottom of her breasts, Grud’s foreskin peeled back, and another 2.5 inches of dick that was held back by the foreskin sprang out further between her breasts.

As Ida was in stunned shock and awe at the monster that was slapped down on her body, Nita had already circled around and lifted Ida’s head onto her lap to get a better view of her own deflowering. This distracted Ida for a moment as she looked into Nita’s eyes with fear, Nita seeing the fear in her eyes, Nita lifted her head up into her boobs and gave Ida an upside down kiss to comfort her.

Meanwhile, Grud positioned his dick to Ida’s vagina entrance, and as he did with Nita, thrust in all the way until she bottomed out, Ida let out a muffled scream into Nita’s mouth with a few sobs. Grud, learning from Nita’s deflowering, stayed still after penetration to let Ida get used to it.

And as with Nita’s first penetration, Ida also started to experience Grud’s pre cum that had highly concentrated sex pheromones leaking out his dick into her pussy, and soon the throbbing pain from the enormous penis being rammed into her became dulled, and her pussy started to become hot and bothered.

After a few minutes of staying still while watching his two wives upside down kiss each other, he felt slight twitching from Ida’s pussy and Ida trying to move her hips. This was as good a cue as any for Grud to begin.

He pulled his penis back until the head was almost out of the vagina and rammed his penis back in to give Ida’s cervix a good knocking as he started pistoning his hips. 

As soon as Nita heard Ida start to moan into her mouth, she broke off the kiss and supported Ida’s head to look at herself being plowed. Ida felt the impact as her cervix was getting battered and was shocked to see that only less than half of Grud’s dick was doing all the work.

Nita leaned next to her ear and said “It only gets deeper and better as we have more sex.” Soon after the first few strokes, Grud started to pick up speed, which caused Ida to start writhing in pleasure. Then after Grud got into a comfortable rhythm, he reached over and groped one of Ida’s breasts while bending over her to start sucking on the other where her inverted nipple was hiding.

The nipple that Grud was sucking popped out by his sucking, and the other nipple became erect and popped out after Grud used his pinky to dig around in the inverted nipple.

After a few minutes of fucking, Ida lost consciousness and Grud was about to cum. Grud felt his balls jerk and did a few last big strokes, which woke Ida up, then he let loose his cum cannon. For the first time, Ida felt her womb expand from Grud’s thick, hot cum, which gave her the biggest climax she ever had, and passed out again.

Seeing her sister-wife’s eyes rolled back and her tongue hanging out the side with drool leaking from it, Nita closed Ida’s eyes and gently extracted her head from the lap pillow to rest on the fur bedding. Nita got down on all fours next to Ida, with her wet pussy facing her husband that was still cumming into Ida.

“Husband, why don’t you let my sister-wife rest and come fill me up after you are done pumping her full of seed” As Grud gave Ida a last few spurts, he turned to Nita, “Gladly, there will be no sleep for any of you tonight.” 

Unfortunately, that statement was only correct for Grud as he fucked his wives, even Mita who joined in some time after was unconscious and continued into the wee hours of the morning, his wives were so exhausted that they actually slept quite well.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 13 more chapters on Patreon or Subscribestar

69