Chapter 23
1.4k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 13 more chapters on Patreon or Subscribestar

The meeting with the parents and guardians of the five young women went a lot easier than Grud thought and was more of a formality.

The moment the five young women informed their families about their interest in marrying Grud, the friends and family of the five women immediately went to visit the women of the Rock Skull tribe to make sure that Grud was a capable man, and were happy to find he was more than capable of taking care of their daughters.

This all leads to a grumpy looking Dhuk, during the meetings were the busiest time for shamans due to the number of marriages they had to officiate, Dhuk even had to help other tribes officiate some marriages.

By the time it was Grud’s turn, Dhuk had already officiated six other marriages just today and his old bones were tired from moving from event to event.

Unlike Nita and Ida’s marriages which were more of a private affair, the five young women, unfortunately, were getting married at a time when all the shamans were busy and had to make the ceremony quick, so nobody minded.

By the time the marriage ceremony was done, it was late afternoon and now there were eight people sitting in a now bigger tent that Grud had to do a lot of last minute hunting to barter for the larger tent.

The one thing that was unusual to the five young women was the large amount of filled water jugs and food on standby, being prepared with dried/smoked food was one thing, but having this amount of freshly cooked food on standby after they had eaten just recently was another thing entirely.

Seeing the questioning look on their faces, Nita smiled at them and said “Our husband is going to be using a lot of energy to properly breed all of us, so he needs all this food to keep up his strength. Be prepared, we are not going to be resting until tomorrow.”

Seeing the slightly feverish look in Nita’s eyes, the five new wives shivered while getting a predatory look from Nita and Grud, while Ida gave them an understanding look.

This time it was Grud that spoke, “I understand the five of you make love to each other, so I give you the final chance to taste each other, because from what Nita told me, after I had pumped my seed into my second wife Ida, her taste changed. So show me how you love each other for the last time.”

Hearing this, Reta took the lead and pulled Silne, who was nearest to her, into a deep kiss and the five new wives broke out into a frenzy of kissing and groping.

Soon after clothes started to fall to the ground as they undressed each other while tongue fucking each other's mouths and one of the women, Oso, went straight for Sonu’s pussy the moment her skirt dropped.

Soon after they were warmed up, the five of them seemed to lay in a well practiced circle that had them licking the pussy of the woman in front of them.

Soon after they were all nice and wet, they started using their pussy juices to lubricate their fingers and started playing with each other's butthole, which increased the muffled moaning coming from all five of them and.

While the five new wives were pleasuring each other, Grud was off to the side watching them while Nita and Ida were servicing his dick and balls while taking occasional glances at the new wives going at it.

When Nita saw the new wives doing butt stuff, there was a twinkle in her eyes, and looked up from Grud’s dick that she was sucking on into his eyes, then went back down mouth first on his dick, hard.

Nita took a long, powerful suck to drain Grud’s urethra of the precum that was continuously flowing out, and detached her mouth from his dick with an audible pop.

With Nita’s oral technique improving, this made Grud groan in pleasure while feeling his precum being sucked from his balls and watching his new wives turning each other into wet sopping messes.

After a couple of minutes of the women sucking and licking each other's pussy while fingering each other's assholes, one of them climaxed onto another's face which started a chain reaction of climaxes with piss and pussy juice squirting all over the place.

Seeing this erotic fountain of female bodies while being serviced by his two wives made Grud bust a fat nut, which Nita and Ida took turns gulping down.

“I want to have a taste myself.” Grud said as he walked to the five women basking in the afterglow after Nita and Ida were finished drinking his first load.

The nearest one to him was Uchi who he picked up by her legs like she weighed nothing, brought her pussy to his mouth, and started licking.

This caused Uchi to moan in pleasure and surprise as she had never been manhandled upside down while being eaten out before, her moaning became a pitch higher as Grud’s tongue invaded her pussy to taste her juices and lick her hymen.

While Uchi was moaning, she was getting a face full of hard erect penis that was leaking precum. The smell was intoxicating to her and made her climax faster.

Grud’s licking and sucking were rewarded by a sweet and salty gushing squirt directly into his mouth. Grud brought his face away from Uchi’s pussy, licked his lips and said the first thing that came to his mind “Delicious!”

After putting Uchi down gently, Grud proceeded to sample the taste of the rest of his new wives. Reta tasted sweet and fruity, Silne was salty and slightly gamey, Sonu was salty and slightly bitter, and finally, Oso had a salty, sharp taste. 

All these interesting different tastes of his women, Grud’s one regret was not tasting Nita and Ida before painting their insides with his seed.

"Dear Husband ♪” Grud heard Nita say in a sing-song voice which made him turn around to see a pair of wet juicy pussies looking back at him. “As much as we love holding your seed in us all day, we suspected this would happen and cleaned our vaginas for your tasting.”

Seeing this Grud thought back on his day ever since he woke up this morning, Nita and Ida restricted him to just cum once for each of them, and instead of using their vaginas, they just kept using everything but their vaginas, giving him the excuse to save it for the new wives.

This glorious sight and hearing what his wives did to anticipate his wants almost brought a tear to his eyes “I have the best wives ever.” Grud said to himself and proceeded to pick up Nita, ass first.

Grud without hesitation clamp his lips over her vagina, and started tongue fucking Nita’s pussy as deep as his tongue would go. Grud’s tongue started swirling, licking and scraping the folds of the inside of her vagina.

This made Nita go crazy as she screamed, moaned, spasmed and arched her back in pleasure while holding on to Grud’s ever stable penis for support.

Nita soon climaxed direct into Grud’s mouth and he started sucking out whatever pussy juice she released and licked her clean.

Grud put the heavily panting Nita down and picked up Ida to do the same to her. After sucking and cleaning Ida of her pussy juices, Grud had the face of a professional sommelier while considering the taste of his women.

Nita had a sweet taste and Ida was salty, but they both had a certain underlining taste that was the same.

While Ida was being eaten out, Nita managed to recover and crawled over to the five new wives, to prepare them for their deflowering.

When Grud was done pondering the taste of his wives’ pussy juices, he started looking around for his next target and turned around to see his five new wives lined up and welcoming him with legs spread, and Nita sitting behind Reta, beckoning him to come over and start with Reta.

As Grud started walking over, now that the five new wives were not writhing in pleasure while sucking on each other’s pussy, they finally had the chance to take in the sheer size and magnitude of the penis that was going to enter them and had fear on their face.

Nita did not warn them about this part, when Nita told them “Our husband’s mighty body also extends below the loincloth.” they thought she was just boasting about her husband as most women do.

Even their friends and family that went to get information from the women of Grud’s tribe, dismissed the rumors of the size of Grud’s penis and balls as just that, rumors and impossibilities that may be a running joke in their tribe.

Seeing that she was going to be first and noticing the fearful look on her four friends, Reta sucked it up and put on a brave front, not so much to Grud but to the huge dick that was approaching her “COME!” she said with obviously fake bravado.

Grud gave Reta an understanding look. Over the last week ever since he was married to Ida, during the few pillow talks they had before or after hard cervix knocking sex, Grud got to know of the fear she experienced when faced with his penis for the first time, which was an opinion that Nita did not share.

So now seeing the fear in their eyes, Grud decided to take it slow. He got down on all fours on top of Reta and held her chin up and started off by giving her a gentle kiss, as the kiss prolonged and Reta’s eyes closed, Grud introduced his tongue into her mouth.

This surprised her at first but soon her eyes closed again and she reciprocated with her own tongue searching into Grud’s mouth.

After kissing for a while, Grud broke off the kiss and put his hand on Reta’s vagina to play with her slit and clit and said “I promise I will be gentle as possible, I understand if you do not want to see it.”

Reta still putting up a brave front blurted out “No, I can take it. I have no problem seeing.”

Grud nodded and positioned his dick to her pussy while Nita propped her head up from behind and the four women and Ida witnessed her deflowering.

When Grud thought she looked ready, he thrusted into fast and bottomed Reta out immediately. Grud, knowing the drill by now, held his position while Reta let out a scream and squeezed Nita’s arm that she was holding to support herself.

After waiting awhile, Grud’s precum that was leaking into Reta’s pussy did its thing and overrode the pain with pleasure and an itch that needed to be scratched deep inside of her.

When Grud saw the glazed look in Reta’s eyes and felt the twitching of her vagina on his dick, Grud started pumping slowly, which made Reta let out low moans. As Grud picked up the pace, Reta’s moans became louder and higher pitched.

By the time Grud was ramming Reta’s cervix at high speed while groping and kneading her F cup boobs, her eyes were rolled back, her tongue was hanging out and everyone including herself had lost count of how many times she climaxed and squirted.

While Reta was being ravaged before their eyes, the four other new wives could not look away and could not help but grope their own boobs and play with their own pussy while, watching Reta reach new heights of pleasure they did not know of.

Soon Grud felt his dick and balls twitch, it was time. Grud started to take longer, stronger, and more deliberate strokes, and upon his final stroke, he pushed his dick right up against her cervix entrance and let loose his cum cannon.

Besides Reta’s short scream of climax, for the next minute and a half, there was the audible sound of Grud’s semen gushing in long strong spurts.

The four new wives could only look on in amazement and apprehension as Reta’s belly started to bloat. Ida could only give them an understanding smile while Nita gave them a predatory one. 

 

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 13 more chapters on Patreon or Subscribestar

60