Chapter 24
1.5k 1 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 13 more chapters on Patreon or Subscribestar

 

Sorry guys, uploaded wrong chapter earlier.

Just hearing the thick, heavy sounds of her husband's seed being pumped into a new woman, and seeing Reta's womb inflate made Nita cum just from observing it.

After Grud was letting out the last spurts of this ejaculation into Reta, Nita gently let Reta’s head down to rest and moved on to the next woman.

Nita moved behind Uchi, who was still captivated by the sight of her friend being pumped full of cum, and Nita turned her head to face her and give her a surprise deep kiss.

After a while of tongue wrestling, Nita broke off the kiss and asked “Are you ready to be seeded, sister-wife?”

Uchi could only nod her head, her face showed apprehension but also longing for the pleasure that she saw Reta experience.

As Nita laid Uchi’s head back onto her lap, Nita called out to Grud “Dear husband, another new wife needs her first seeding.”

Grud looked over to see the diminutive Nita holding Uchi's legs up, exposing her pussy to an optimal pounding position while Uchi held onto Nita's arms for support.

Grud got down on top of Uchi and gave her a kiss to assuage her worries, then got into position and penetrated her in one quick stroke.

Uchi let out a short silent scream as Grud destroyed her hymen and held his position in her bottomed out vagina, while Uchi was getting used to the pain, she gave Grud a pleading look while holding her arms out towards him like a child would when they want to be carried.

Grud obliged and leaned forward to hug Uchi and their mouths naturally met in a kiss. When Grud felt the signs that Uchi was used to the pain, he started pumping his hips.

All the while, as Uchi was getting fucked and as Grud picked up the pace, Uchi did not break the hug, as the pounding got a lot more intense, Uchi broke off the kiss and bit down on his shoulder as she was moaning with every impact to her cervix.

And soon after, there was no sound coming out of Uchi’s mouth as she passed out, her teeth were still latched onto Grud’s shoulder as he pounded away. 

On Grud’s part, he was so concentrated on pounding and breeding his new wife, that he barely felt Uchi’s bite that just barely broke his enhanced skin.

Uchi’s breeding session ended with a minute and a half of Grud’s seed being pumped directly into her womb. After finishing his ejaculation, Grud had to carefully dislodge himself from Uchi’s bite on his shoulder and lay her down to rest.

As Grud looked for his next target, his eyes fell on Silne whose legs were spread by Nita and whose nipples were being teased Ida, who was reluctant at first but was getting into the spirit of things.

Upon first looking at Silne, she was a cute petite woman who was just slightly taller than Nita, her B cup breasts were nothing much to talk about, and she had a slim waist, But just below that, were hips that were disproportionately wider than a body that size had any right to be.

Silne had a firm bubble butt attached to those hips with the THICC thighs to match. Of all the pussies Grud ate out earlier, Silne’s was his favorite in terms of his face being smothered between her thighs.

And Grud was looking forward to breaking in that tiny pussy on that big ass. Grud decided to eat Silne out a second time and plunged his head between her smooth thick thighs.

Silne looked so small meek and cute like a little mouse, that even Ida could not resist teasing her and pinched her left nipple while sucking and licking her right.

Nita decided to join in and lifted the head of the writhing and moaning Silne to give her a good tongue wrestling.

Silne quickly succumbed to the combined assault and discharged her pussy juices into Grud’s waiting mouth, after which Grud, Nita and Ida relented on their pleasure assault.

After reluctantly extracting himself from between Silne’s thighs, Grud positioned himself and his penis to penetrate Silne, and as he rammed his dick forward, he was momentarily impeded by the same feeling as when he first penetrated Nita, the feeling of trying to fit something too big into something too small, but in the end, managed fit in. 

After Grud bottomed out, he expected to hear a scream, a squeak, anything… but there was no sound at all.

When Grud looked up from where he was connected to Silne, he saw her eyes had already rolled back into her head upon the first thrust. When Grud looked back down at her vagina, he noticed she was bleeding heavier than the other women he deflowered before.

“Despite having such wide hips and large ass, her vagina might be smaller than Nita’s when I first deflowered her.” Grud said to himself.

Hearing this, Nita huffed “Or it could be her vagina was as small as mine but your stupid penis grew too big!” Nita said indignantly.

Grud could only look away and pretend not to hear what Nita said, but Nita continued “Well, we can’t undo the damage that you have done, the only thing we can do is make her as good as possible, so put your back into it and pump her full of your seed, she will feel good in no time.”

Grud looked at Nita skeptically, “Are you sure? If I start moving now it will be pain for her.”

Nita smiled at Grud like a small child that talked about something they did not understand. “Dear husband, for smaller women like Silne and I, I can tell you from experience, that our first time with someone of your size, it would be better if you just release your seed into her as fast as possible, and let her get used to your size over the next few days. In fact, it is a good thing she is unconscious at the moment, move as fast as you can so you can release your seed.”

Grud still had some doubts but in the end, decided that Nita knew what she was talking about and immediately started ramming Silne’s tight little cervix at full speed while Ida decided to assist by grabbing Grud’s heavy, low hanging balls and squeezing as hard as she could, a few seconds into the ramming, Silne was jolted awake due to the pain and immediately passed out a few seconds later.

After a minute of furious hip shaking, Ida squeezing his balls and Grud willing himself to Cum, Grud finally docked his penis head to Silne’s tiny cervix and blew his load as hard as he could.

The pressure of this particular ejaculation was so strong that if Grud was not holding her wide hips while ramming her, Silne's small body would have been ejected off his dick due to the pressure of the cum shot.

But Grud was holding onto those wide erotic hips and Silne’s tiny womb started filling up and bloating fast. This time, Grud broke his personal best record and ejaculated for two minutes straight, his semen flowing at a prodigious rate, even for him.

When Grud was done, he staggered back feeling a bit dizzy due to all the liquid and nutrients he lost from continuously leaking precum and busting four big, womb inflating nuts during this ongoing orgy, especially the last nut he busted in Silne.

When Grud looked down he noticed that the small, unconscious and cumflated form of Silne was pulled along and slumped on his body when he staggered back.

Grud had to get back into position on top of her to get her in a laying down position and carefully extract his penis with an audible “pop”. Following that was thick jelly like semen flowing out of her now gaping cunt.

As Grud stepped away to get something to eat and drink, the remaining two new wives, Sonu & Oso, that had not yet been ravaged by Grud’s burly cock, rushed over to Silne to check on her condition.

They were repeatedly assured by Nita that this was totally normal (For their husband), and everything was fine (Probably).

After about ten minutes of Grud practically inhaling the food and water, he was ready to finish off his last two wives, he went over to Sonu and Oso who were fussing over Silne, picked them up in one arm each and proceeded to tongue fuck their mouths while alternating between the two women.

Soon this devolved into a three way kiss with three tongues wrestling each other, when Grud noticed their eyes were glazed over enough, he laid Oso down and laid Sonu on top of her so they were facing each other with their boobs smushed up against each other and they automatically began kissing each other.

Seeing that they were wet enough from watching their fellow sister-wives get ravaged and cumflated, Grud rammed his dick into Sonu’s pussy and knocked her cervix which made her eyes open wide as she released a muffled scream into Oso’s mouth.

As soon as he felt Sonu’s pussy twitch, Grud started pistoning her pussy and started picking up speed. When he was banging Sonu at top speed while she was moaning wildly into Oso’s mouth, Grud suddenly pulled his penis out all the way with a “pop”, followed by Sonu climaxing and squirting her pussy juices all over Grud’s dick. Then just as suddenly, he plunged his dick inside Oso.

Now it was Oso’s turn to release a muffled scream into Sonu’s mouth, after Grud felt it was ok to start moving, he started picking up speed.

When he reached the apex of his thrusting speed on Oso, he suddenly pulled out and switched to Sonu and after about a dozen strokes, he would switch back to Oso. 

This alternated for well over ten minutes of alternate banging which ended with Grud plunging his dick back into Sonu and releasing a torrent of cum into her womb. When he felt he was halfway through this ejaculation, he pulled out of Sonu and plunged his dick back onto Oso to continue cumming.

This novel feeling of swapping between two different textures of pussy got Grud fired up enough to bust two more fat nuts between Sonu and Oso.

When Grud got up from the cum sandwich that was Sonu and Oso, he was feeling thirsty and hungry again, when he turned to his food stockpile, Nita and Ida were waiting for him, their juices literally dripping down their legs.

“Dear husband,” Nita said, “I think we have waited long enough, so we are going to feed you, while we help ourselves to you.” As she said that, Nita walked over with a plate of meat stacked high, while Ida came with a water jug.

“We are going to feed you lots, so you can provide seed for all you beautiful loving wives” Ida purred into Grud’s ear, which made his hand shoot out and grab one of Ida’s boobs. Ida let out a shocked “Ah!” but she had a pained face.

Grud saw Ida’s pained expression and stopped his groping with a worried look on his face. Seeing his worry, Ida caught Grud’s hand and brought it back to her boob that he was groping.

“It is ok husband, it is just my breasts had been feeling sore the past few days.” Ida said to try to comfort Grud, but hearing this, Nita put down the plate of food and went behind Ida to cup both her breasts which made Ida let out a surprised yelp.

After groping and weighing Ida’s fun bags, Nita asked “When did the soreness start?” Ida creased her eyebrows and thought back, “Mmmm… about three or four days after we got married?”

Hearing his, Nita gave a huge grin “Then if the pattern follows like mine, you are already pregnant and your breasts are already starting to grow larger”

Ida gave Nita a shocked expression “But… but it's too early for that even if I am pregnant!”

While still gently playing with one of Ida’s breasts, Nita slid a hand down to where Ida’s womb is and said “Dear sister, you know our husband produces never seen before amounts of seed. Can you not tell from its smell, its taste, its thickness, his seed is so strong that it will make the change so we can have many strong children.” Nita said with a manic glint in her eyes. She did not know how close she was to the truth.

Nita gestured to the five freshly deflowered new wives “In fact, I suspect that our new sister-wives are as good as pregnant. If you start producing milk next week, our sister-wives would most likely follow the same pattern.”

Hearing all this talk about boobs growing bigger, delicious milk being produced from his wives and all his wives carrying his babies, something primal snapped in Grud’s brain and his dick got rock hard.

He surprised Ida by suddenly picking her up and lowering her on his dick without saying a word. With one hand he was lifting and lowering Ida on and off his dick like she was his personal fleshlight, and with his other hand, he grabbed the water jug out of Ida’s grasp and downed the whole jug while fucking her.

Grud then stood up, picked up the food that Nita put down earlier, and began eating while still fucking Ida senseless. While he was pleasuring himself with Ida’s pussy, he went from dish to dish, scoffing them down while being totally unresponsive to Nita asking what had gotten into him.

When Grud, who was moving more on instinct than anything else at the moment, felt he was full and done with eating his fill, he now was able to manhandle Ida with both his hands. He grabbed her on both sides of her waist and started to seriously pound Ida’s pussy

Within a few seconds, Ida passed out and a minute later Grud rammed his dick as far as Ida’s vagina would allow and blew a massive load of the same magnitude he did with Silne. When he was done with Ida, she was let down on the floor exhausted.

After letting Ida down, Grud looked around for the next nearest breeding target, which happen to be an excited and smiling Nita who practically jumped on his dick. And so the long night of moaning, groaning, grunting, and a lot of wet sounds began.

By the time Grud was back to a state of lucidity, he realized his body was upright, it was already morning and the first light of the morning was starting to peek over the horizon. When he looked around, he saw empty plates with leftover bones, and toppled water jugs all around except for one jug that looked to be filled to the brim with his cum that had a blue shimmer over the opening.

‘It seems Mita snuck in for some action sometime last night, can’t remember much tho.’ Grud thought to himself.

Then he noticed he felt a weight on his penis and that his hands were grasping something. When he looked down he noticed he was on his knees, he was grabbing the wrists of a woman who was facedown, ass up, and his dick was inside said woman’s vagina.

And looking at the way cum was leaking out the woman’s vagina, was most likely because he just came and there was no more space for his cum to be stuffed into the woman’s womb.

In fact, he could not recognize this woman or any of the women in the pile in front of him because they were all painted in his thick white cum. He could only recognize two of them from their shape, the one with the biggest breasts was obviously Nita and the one with the largest butt was Silne.

But just as he was thinking of identifying the rest of the women, Grud was suddenly hit by a wave of exhaustion, and his eyes began to grow heavy. “Did I really have sex from late afternoon until now?” Gurd asked himself as he extracted his dick from what was most likely his wife and lay down to sleep.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 13 more chapters on Patreon or Subscribestar

63