Chapter 3
862 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Leanor awoke, she did so into brief, but blissful ignorance of her predicament. But upon shrugging off the drowsy comfort of sleep, frightful awareness crept up from the pit of her stomach, bared its teeth, and seized her amygdala with clawed hands, crashing it into the wall of her skull. As it just so happened, Leanor also had a headache. Perhaps that was a more likely explanation for the pounding in her ears. Either way, fear had a knack for helping people awaken; Leanor wasted no time bolting upright. She would have, anyway; unfortunately, the silken ropes tying her down seemed to disagree with this plan. Frustration met panic, who then snuffed it out the former as the door into whatever room Leanor had found herself in squealed.

 

A sliver of light pierced the darkness around her, growing wider as the door swung open. Cast in striking shadow, a tall menacing figure filled the doorway: against the striking light behind her, Felicity Yates loomed larger than ever. "Well then," she hummed. "It would seem your time has come, little intruder." The creeping lilt of her voice tickled up along Leanor’s neck, raising hairs as it went. Only then did it gracefully slip between her ears.

 

"Let me go you bitch!" Leanor cried. Felicity shuddered.

 

"Mmhh, that's the spirit, dear fly," she moaned, slipping a hand down her pants, and beginning to buck her hips, gasping and panting as she continued. "Thrash and squirm in my web. It'll be so much hotter for the both of us that way." The reality of just how dire of a situation she was in crashed down upon Leanor: Felicity was a fucking freak. She'd almost have to admire that quality in her, were it not for the fact that Ms Yates had kidnapped her, along with no doubt countless others.

 

On quivering legs, Felicity crossed the room, coming to a halt beside Leanor’s head. Bound and prone, Leanor could do nothing but glare daggers up at her captor while Felicity pleasured herself with one hand, and began to tap at some unseen interface with another. Either way, she refused to give that bitch the satisfaction of watching her beg. "This next part is my favorite," Felicity breathed. The shuddering of her voice brushed across each and every syllable. "I love to watch the resistance crumble away. There's nothing hotter than that look on a pretty girl's face once all her will has been taken. It's a little bit different every time, like sampling a fresh batch of chardonnay for the first time. Swirling that lovely, dark and deep nectar in your glass. Feeling it linger on your lips after a sip, staining them that rich purple." A low moan erupted from the back of her throat and she hunched over, typing all the more furiously. 

 

"Chardonnay is white wine," Leanor replied, caught between terror and bewilderment at the fact that the owner of the hottest vineyard in the country would not know something that simple..

 

"Whatever," Felicity rolled her eyes, completely unphased. "I'm about to turn on this machine, then edge myself while I watch your brain leak out the tip of your pretty little girlcock."

 

Before Leanor had the chance to protest further, Felicity tapped one final key, and a low mechanical whirring sounded from below Leanor. Dim light filled the room, revealing to Leanor the terrible truth of her predicament. She was strapped to a reclining chair; she had seen its sort before. Just then, the straps holding her down tightened as a monitor lowered to hover just above her. Understanding now crystalizing in her mind Leanor began to thrash and squirm. Felicity would be getting her show after all, it would seem, and she was not a passive audience. 

 

With a gleeful purr, Felicity hopped onto the side of Leanor’s chair, and began stroking her hair, humming a low, throaty guffaw as she did. "There's the struggle," she whispered. "It's always so much more fun this way. The more you protest the hotter it is when it all slips away into empty, obedient bliss." 

 

Just as Leanor opened her mouth to spew a string of curses at her captor, she felt a sudden warm, wet burst of fluid against her ass. She gasped in surprise which turned into a sharp exhalation  as a mechanical arm darted out from behind her and injected her with an unknown substance. Eyes wide, Leanor struggled—with little success—to catch a glimpse of the now empty syringe. "The fuck did you just do to me?" She demanded. 

 

"Oh, just a little muscle relaxant,” Felicity explained. She traced a finger across Leanor’s jaw, eliciting a weak shudder. “Fun as it is to watch you struggle, you're going to want it. Trust me"

 

Locked in place, Leanor’s eyes darted about the room, seeking any recourse. "What are you going to do to me? Force me into some trafficking ring? Sell me off to some rich benefactor as a sex slave?"

 

"What?” Felicity seemed shocked, almost as horrified as Leanor at the notion. “God no, that's horrible!” She shuddered. “I'm just going to brainwash you so you're nice and docile. Then I'll just sort of… keep you? We'll set you up with a room and meals and stuff then me and my hot gay friends will milk you for your cum everyday so we can drink it or put it in our wine batches."

 

Leanor froze, ruminating on her captor’s words. "Wait really?” she asked. Felicity nodded. “Oh. That… actually sounds really hot," Leanor admitted.

 

“Right?” Felicity gave an enthusiastic nod. “You get it.” 

 

“Oh absolutely. I mean I didn’t wanna say anything but earlier when I saw that girl strapped to one of these chairs, I definitely thought that was pretty hot.” Leanor thought back to the image of that girl, tied down, drooling from her mouth and the tip of her cock as light played across her blank, glazed-over expression. She pictured herself in that position, and shuddered. Barely containing the quiver in her voice, she continued. “How does this work then, do I just stare at the screen or?” 

 

“That’s right,” Felicity answered. “The visual stimuli doesn’t start up until it’s got you good and worked up, but we’ll get there. In the meantime, it would be hotter for me if you at least, y’know, pretended to not want this.”

 

“I can do that, yeah,” Leanor answered. She screwed up her face and took a few slow breaths, then cast a withering glare toward her captor. “You monster. You’ll never get away with this! I won’t break, I’ll resist.” 

 

“Mhhh, perfect,” Felicity breathed, making no attempt to disguise the faint moans that clung to her every word. The hand which she’d stuck down her pants resumed it’s slow ministrations as Felicity tapped another button on her console, then sank back into a waiting chair. 

 

Leanor could hardly contain herself. Her thoughts were moving a mile a minute between fear, anticipation, and arousal. How could they not? She was mere moments from being turned into a hot rich lady’s brainwashed plaything. A pair of headphones slipped over her ears, and she shuddered as a low, throbbing hum began to worm its way into her skull. Another pinch, the hiss of another injector, Leanor felt a cool, tingling feeling spread through her body, one which rapidly began heating up. The feeling reached her chest and Leanor felt her nipples stand on edge. Then, without warning, light, almost phantom touches brushed up and down the curve of her breast, tickled at her nipples, and struck a match. An animalistic moan burst from her lips as Leanor’s entire body shuddered at the sudden eruption of pleasure across her tingling skin. Her whole body began to cry out in desperate need, the need for touch. And at the epicenter of that need, radiating outward and building into wanton heat, was the profound emptiness Leanor felt in her ass. She needed to be filled. 

 

Answering those silent prayers she’d yet to even make, a pair of unseen mechanical arms splayed her legs apart, then thrust her ass upward into proper position. Leanor barely had time to process what was about to happen before a warm, thick dildo slipped pressed against her aching hole. Were she not strapped down, Leanor would already be impaling herself on the toy. Instead, she could do naught but writhe, and moan, and try with all her might to will the thing into her. Without a doubt by deliberate, cruel design, the dildo did not immediately thrust inside of her. Instead, it began to vibrate. It wasn’t enough to satisfy her true needs, but not doubt, it thrust Leanor into another spiral of desperate pleasure. She rolled her head to the side, lost in the throes of pleasure, and caught a glimpse of Felicity, staring down at her from her chair, hand down her pants, bucking her hips into herself as she looked on with lustful, possessive desire. I’m powerless, Leanor thought to herself, I’m powerless and she’s getting off to just how powerless I am. Leanor quickly decided that was the hottest thing she could possibly imagine, which only served to stir her aching need all the more. It built, and built, and built with no ceiling, nor great and exhilarating plummet in sight, leaving Leanor locked in the sweet agony of anticipation. 

 

Then, just as release seemed impossible, the machine sprang to life, and made a slow, but firm push, filling Leanor in ways she never knew she could be filled. Any chance of Leanor leaving with her mind intact crumbled as a thick, gurgling wail of pleasure ejaculated itself from her throat. It was then, as pleasure rocked Leanor’s writhing form, radiating delicious tremors of electric bliss from her deliciously full hole outward into the rest of her, that the monitor above her flickered to life. A pulsing, rhythmic pattern of pulsing colors danced before her eyes. It captured her full attention, drawing her in with its lovely, dark and deep oscillations. The humming beat in her ears began to pick up speed, and with it that enchanting display before her. At the edge of her senses, Leanor felt the tingling trickle of drool drip from her lips; it only held her focus as another thrust from the dildo shattered her attention span, only for the siren song in her ears and the enrapturing display before her to reassemble, hone and cage it. 

 

Distant murmurings teased pleasant instruction into her ears, Leanor did not hear, but she understood. They came from a voice, a pretty voice, a nice voice. It was a voice that was going to tell her who and what she was, who and what she would be. That pretty voice slid right through her ears and soaked into the her mind. It took her apart and reassembled her in the image of docility, obedience. Leanor was tired, so tired, but warm too. She was warm and comfortable and lazy and needy. And those were all good things for an obedient possession to be. All the things she had once wanted: her ambitions, her drives, her goals, they simply melted away in the persistent pulsing in her ass, in the throbbing beat in her ears, in the undulating spiral before her eyes, in the pretty voice whispering in her head. They all came together into a special gift just for her.

 

And what a gift it was. Leanor could just stay this way: distant, blissful, nigh thoughtless, leaking delicious cum from the tip of her twitching cock as she gasped and moaned in rapturous pleasure. Such a wonderful way to be: barely conscious of anything at all save the pleasure and the joy of existing to please those around her. Some place far away, Leanor heard Felicity moaning. That was good. It meant she was fulfilling her purpose: to be a pretty little decoration; a cum fountain whose sweet nectar would satisfy her betters. Though she could not see Felicity, Leanor was certain the woman’s eyes were trained on Leanor’s slutty, ripe body, on the shiny cum trail running the length of her dick, on the mindless expression of pure bliss plastered across her face. Perhaps Felicity was looking at her eyes, the way they shone in the light, but had no light of their own: windows into an empty vessel, eager to be filled. In the end, though, it did not matter. What mattered was that Felicity was looking at her; Leanor could practically feel the woman’s eyes on her. That phantom gaze tickled her, teased her, and brought her all the more closer to the peak. Leanor moaned at the thought—if one could call it that.

 

As though sensing her near completion, the toy in her ass gave one last great thrust, and Leanor teetered over the edge. She’d never cum so hard in her life, yet she was hardly in any state to take note of that. Her eyes had long since glazed over, her thoughts had long since stilled. Leanor the reporter, the passionate investigative journalist was gone. But the pretty toy that replaced her was more than happy to stay. 

 

Thanks for checking out my work, if you like the story so far, you can read all 5 chapters on my Patreon right now

27