Chapter 1
3k 13 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's been five days."

Axel whispered to himself.

For the past five days, he has found himself in a different world.

At first, he was quite scared and could not understand anything.

But as the days passed, he realized that the world he was in was not a foreign one.

Axel went into the bathroom, washed his face, and looked at himself in the mirror. He was quite handsome and had a masculine face. green eyes, and thin lips as well full of black hair on the top of his head.

It is hard not to look at him a second time whenever he passes.

"Now, to think simply, I have many things to do."

He said this as he walked out of the bathroom holding a towel and sat at the table next to his window.

The water was still dripping from his face.

He looked outside and took a deep breath.

A few seconds later, "Nen" began to cover his body. Axel was terrified after entering the Hunter X Hunter world for the first time.

A voice in his head asked him to say the words "Status" when he was about to go crazy.

After thinking about these words, everything was clear.

He had come to the world of "Hunter x Hunter."

Within a short time, he begins to practice "Nen," the system; the voice that spoke to him bestowed upon him two abilities in addition to "Nen."

"Heavens Arena"

Axel had easily reached the hundredth floor with his simple nen control and had been spending time on the centennials for some time. It made sense to make money, and at the same time, it had a room of its own.

"A month later, Gon will start his hunting exam. When that time comes, I want to be in that exam. If it is possible" he thought in his mind

He lit a cigarette and waited for his meal in the silence.

-

In a dimly lit bar,

"What do you think, Avak?"

The ugly man in a white cloak asked the children-sized man next to him.

They were drinking cocktails in the bar located in Heaven's Arena.

"I can understand that what you're talking about is important.

"But I don't think the guy named Axel is important to us right now."

"I think you shouldn't think so much, Agra," he said.

Agra took a deep breath and began to watch the sky.

"It's odd that he spends time on 100s as someone who knows how to use NEN."

Agra then kept his silence as he finished his drink.

-

In the room of Axel, everything seemed calm and pretty much good enough.

After eating, Axel climbed onto his bed and closed his eyes.

"I've watched the Hunter X Hunter series many times in my previous life. It was a lot of fun to watch the series when it was aired."

"Now I will continue my Nen training based on the information in the whole series I watched."

"I'm still pretty novice after all."

With these thoughts in mind, Axel began to focus only on "Nen."

He knew, but what he had to do now was build the foundation.

His nen was only at the most basic level. He couldn't even see exactly what category he was in using the "Water Prophecy" yet.

-

Hi people if you like it, buy me a coffe for supporting me out.

 

patreon.com/Adenlia

48