Chapter 122 – Fixed
138 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Axel closed his eyes and focused his mind, channeling his Secondary Nen Ability. He could feel his body becoming lighter as he let go of his Sealed Origin ability, but he knew he needed to use this power to find what they were looking for.

As he concentrated, he could feel the flow of Nen around him, and he sensed a faint energy signature coming from the coffin. He focused his ability on the area around the coffin, feeling for any unusual energy patterns or signs of teleportation points.

After a few moments, he felt a faint pulse of energy, and his eyes snapped open. "There is a hidden door inside of the coffin.!"

The group crowded around him, They looked at the coffin and then the corpse. Then they all looked at each other. Understanding that if they want to reach to hidden door. They need to move the corpse in the coffin.

Nobody said anything Axel started moving.

Axel nodded, and the group set to work, He slowly touched the corpse of the who knows who it is and then easily carried it outside of the coffin. Every move he did was grafecul and respectful as he can be show his respect.

Ezar looked inside of the coffin and recognized familiar symbols. He was the most experienced one when it comes to symbols and ancient texts.

"It's a sequence of commands," he said, pointing to the symbols. "We need to activate them in the right order to open the hidden door.

The group set to work, following Ezar instructions, and soon they had activated the hidden door and a door opened showing stairs to the underground.

Axel closed his eyes and focused his mind, channeling his secondary Nen ability. He could feel his body becoming lighter as he let go of his Sealed Origin ability, but he knew he needed to use this power to find what they were looking for.

As he concentrated, he could feel the flow of Nen around him, and he sensed a faint energy signature coming from the coffin. He focused his ability on the area around the coffin, feeling for any unusual energy patterns or signs of teleportation points for himself.

As Axel starts to think about and use his nen at its highest potential, things seem to change. He started vibrating, and the aura around his body got bigger and bigger.

Ekail and Navi just looked at each other in understanding. Their eyes said the same thing to each other. There are a lot of things that Axel is hiding that we are not able to understand.

Especially Ekail, who knew at this point that Axel hides his power to such an extent that it is not even a joke at this point.

Navi on the other hand seemed to not care about what Axel hides or wants to hide; in her eyes, all Nen users have the right to hide their powers as much as they want, whether they are in a team or not. The power of a nen user comes from the things that others don't know. People with versatile abilities are rare in the world of Nen and in the hunter organization.

Only people with nen abilities and abilities in general have the right to not care what other people know about their nen abilities or other secrets.

All other nen users knew for a certain, more people knew about their ability and the less power and leverage they have in all kinds of situations, especially battles against nen users.

As the group descended the stairs, they found themselves in a long and narrow tunnel that seemed to stretch on for miles. The walls were made of rough-hewn stone, and the air was cool and damp. After what seemed like an eternity, the tunnel finally opened up into a large chamber.

The chamber was massive, easily the size of a football field. The ceiling was so high that it was lost in darkness, and the walls were lined with strange, glowing crystals that cast an eerie blue light over everything. In the center of the chamber was a large, circular platform, and at the far end was a massive stone altar.

Axel and his companions looked around in awe as they took in the sight before them. The chamber was unlike anything they had ever seen, and they couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and trepidation.

As they made their way across the chamber, they could feel a sense of energy pulsing through the air. It was as if the very fabric of reality was being stretched and warped around them. Despite this, they pressed on, drawing ever closer to the stone altar.

As they approached the altar, they could see that it was covered in strange, ancient markings. Axel and Navi worked together to decipher the text, and soon they realized that the markings were a map of some sort, leading to an unknown location.

Excited by this discovery, the group decided to press on, eager to uncover the secrets that lay hidden in the depths of the chamber.

At that time, Navi exclaimed as she put her hands on a black-colored stone, and flags manifested on the end of the chamber, and a huge throne chair showed itself in the middle of the flags that manifested.

As Axel and the group entered the chamber, they were awestruck by the grandeur of the underground throne room. The walls were adorned with intricate carvings and murals depicting the battles and triumphs of a long-lost civilization. The ceiling was high and vaulted, with chandeliers made of shining crystals illuminating the room.

In the center of the room stood a massive throne, made of gold and precious stones, with intricate designs of mythical creatures and ancient symbols. As Navi spoke, the group realized that they were standing in the presence of a long-dead ruler, whose power and influence had extended beyond the confines of the underground chamber.

Axel and the others felt a mixture of excitement and fear, knowing that they were treading on ground that had not been walked on for centuries. The air was heavy with the weight of the past, and they could feel the energy of the place vibrating through their bodies. They knew that they were in the presence of something extraordinary, and they were eager to uncover the secrets that lay hidden within the walls of the throne room.

Axel took a deep breath, his eyes scanning the room for any sign of danger or hidden passages. He felt a sense of unease in the pit of his stomach, knowing that they were deep underground and far from the safety of the surface. But he also knew that they were in this together and that they would do whatever it took to unravel the mysteries of the throne room and the civilization that had once called it home.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

If you would like to read more than fifty chapters. Do check out my patreon page,

patreon.com/Adenlia

3