Chapter 127
106 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gatekeeper Nen Beast put a distance between himself and the humans. He did listen to Axel only because he was scared and unsure how he was able to see through his disguise; he also saw how respectful and gracefully Axel lifted up his lord, Lord Vernon, from its resting spot to reach the hidden door.

Because of the respect he showed to his lord and the fact that he is strong and has the means to discover his true form, he did not think it made sense to attack a person like that with others around him.

Navi stopped the others and started talking.

"Guys, people, we should stop."

Everybody looked at Navi and did not expect these words at all.

Navi then continued to talk.

"This place is too big, and there is too much to explore. If we were in a situation where we were free to explore and take everything for ourselves, I would continue to keep looking out."

"In the end, it does not matter what we find here; this place will be taken by the Hunter Organization, as we are working in their name."

"At the same time, it is simply stated in our contract with them that if we do find a big place like this, we should notify them about the existence of the said place."

"It can be said that these kinds of places have a connection with the Dark Continent, and it is taboo to keep looking for it."

Axel asked something.

"If we were to call them now, how much time would it take them to come here?"

Navi smiled and then answered. "About four, five hours."

Axel then nodded as he spoke.

"Then call them, and we continue to explore for five hours and find everything we can and copy everything we can so that we would not be left in the dark in the future."

Navi looked at the others and saw they all agreed: it is hard to block hunters and people like hunters from exploring a place like this, which is a lifetime of a chance for just money or any other thing.

"Thank you for understanding. I will go outside and send a signal to them and tell them about the things we have found."

"Then I will come back here to keep exploring."

As Navi spoke, Axel and others listened intently. They knew that Navi was right and that it would be best to report their findings to the Hunter Organization. They had discovered something incredible and potentially dangerous, and it was important to handle it with care.

Axel nodded in agreement and said, "Yes, Navi is right. We should not underestimate the power of what we have discovered here. We should contact the Hunter Organization and let them handle it."

Ekail chimed in, "Agreed. This place is full of powerful Nen artifacts and creatures. It's best to let the experts handle it."

Ely, using her Watcher ability, scanned the area to make sure there were no hidden dangers lurking. "I don't sense any immediate threats," she said, "but we should still proceed with caution."

Phymen, who had been quiet for most of the expedition, finally spoke up, saying, "I agree that we should contact the Hunter Organization. However, we should also make sure to keep some of the artifacts for ourselves. "After all, we risked our lives to find this place."

-

For more than fifty early chapters and support

patreon.com/Adenlia

1