Chapter 128
149 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Navi nodded in understanding and said, "Of course. We can negotiate with the Hunter Organization for compensation. But for now, let's focus on getting out of here safely and reporting our findings."

With a plan in place, the group began to make their way back to the surface, being cautious and alert for any potential dangers along the way. They knew that this was only the beginning of their journey, and there was still much to discover and uncover in the mysterious underground world they had stumbled upon.

Navi dialed the number of the Hunter Organization and waited as it rang. After a few moments, a voice on the other end answered.

"Hello, Hunter Association. How may I assist you?" The voice said

Navi quickly explained who she was and that she had made an important discovery in a set of ruins. She provided the coordinates of the location and requested assistance from the organization to investigate further.

The voice on the other end listened carefully and then asked for some additional details about the discovery. Navi explained everything she could, including the presence of Nen items and creatures.

After a brief pause, the voice on the other end of the line confirmed that they would send a team to investigate the ruins. They thanked Navi for reporting the discovery and instructed her to stay away from the location until the Hunter Association arrived.

Navi hung up the phone and thought in his mind. "I did the right thing," she said. "The Hunter Association will take it from here."

Axel, Ezar, Ekail, and Ely continued to search for more information and other things they could find. Not much later, Axel found out about two crystals. Axel examined them without wasting any time. These are radiating a different color than the blue one.

Axel picked up the two crystals and examined them closely. They were the same shape as the blue crystal, but one was bright red and the other was a vibrant yellow. Axel was fascinated by the way the colors seemed to dance and shift within the crystals, as if they were alive.

Forbidden Crystal: Offensive Block (Red)

"When placed in a certain area of 15 km of diameter, it blocks all offensive nen applications, such as Gyo, Kyo, and other things, but it does not have any effect on abilities."

The yellow one is more different and most likely the one that's worth a lot.

"Forbidden Crystal: Space Lock (Yellow-Colored)

"When placed in a certain area of 15 km in diameter, it blocks all space-related abilities, such as teleportation."

Axel tried to use freedom, but it was no use; as long as the Space Lock Crystal was active, his freedom ability or Knov Apartment ability would not work at all.

He called the others over to take a look. They were just as intrigued by the crystals as he was. Ekail, who had been eyeing the red crystal, asked, "What do you think these do?"

Axel shook his head. "I'm not sure. But given that they're rare items like the blue crystal, they probably have some kind of special ability."

Navi, who had been listening in, chimed in. "We should be careful with these. We don't know what they do, and we don't want to accidentally activate some kind of dangerous ability."

Axel nodded in agreement. "Right. Let's pack them up and take them with us. We can have the Hunter Organization examine them once we're out of here."

The group carefully wrapped the crystals in cloth and packed them in their bags. As they continued to explore, Axel couldn't help but wonder what kind of power the crystals held.

-

If you would like to help me out and continue, check out my patreon page to help me out.
$5 means not much to you but means worlds to me :):)

patreon.com/Adenlia

2