Chapter 129
97 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Axel and Azer carefully looked through the books, inspecting the old pages and yellowed covers. Some of the books were written in a language that they couldn't read, while others seemed to be records of the ancient civilization that lived in the ruins. As they looked closer, they saw that the books were full of illustrations and diagrams, detailing different artifacts and structures.

"Take a look at this," Azer said excitedly, holding up one of the books. "It's a guide to the different types of crystals that we found."

Axel leaned in closer, examining the pages. "This is amazing. It looks like the red crystal is used for blocking offensive NEN abilities in an area, while the yellow one is used for blocking space-related NEN abilities.

Axel made a little bit of a shocked expression, as he did not want to explain how he knew about the crystals beforehand. For the first crystal, he can say that he took a guess as his En was not working, but he can't do the same in these crystals.

As they continued to look through the books, Azer took out his camera and started snapping pictures of the pages, sending them to the rest of the team. Navi responded quickly, asking for translations of some of the text and more information on the artifacts and structures they had found.

Axel and Azer continued to work through the books, carefully scanning each page and trying to decipher the ancient language. They knew that they had stumbled upon a treasure trove of knowledge, and they were determined to uncover as much as they could.

Azer quickly made copies of all the data from the books onto his laptop and also onto a USB drive as a backup, and he prepared for other people in the group. He knew the importance of preserving this valuable information and didn't want to take any chances.

After making sure that all the data was backed up, Axel and Azer continued to explore the area, looking for any other hidden treasures or secrets that may be hidden within the ruins.

Axel also sent the data he had on his computer back to his hotel. Not trying to hide it at all.

As they searched, Axel couldn't help but think about the significance of what they had found. The books they had discovered contained knowledge and information that could potentially change the course of history.

He couldn't wait to analyze and study the contents of the books and share his findings with the rest of the team. It was a moment of excitement and anticipation, but also one of great responsibility.

Axel and Azer continued their search until they were satisfied that they had discovered all that they could in the area. They then gathered their equipment and made their way back to the surface, where they met up with the rest of the team and began discussing their findings in more detail.

After all the group members went to the surface, they lit a fire and started cooking some of the food they brought from the outside of the island to eat. They were tired not because of physical exertion but because of the knowledge and the constant thinking about where they were and what kind of things they would be finding.

Of course they wanted to keep searching for more, but they knew that contracts should be taken seriously; otherwise,  things would not be good for anybody at all.

1