Chapter 132
105 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azer pointed towards the tall structure, its surface covered with intricate carvings and symbols. The structure was made of a strange material that glimmered in the sunlight, and it stood out amidst the surrounding landscape.

Axel and Navi walked closer to get a better look, and as they approached, they could see that the carvings were similar to the ones they had seen in the underground ruins. Navi wondered out loud, "What could this monument be for? It must have some sort of significance for the people who built the ruins."

Azer continued his analysis: "The writings seem to be telling some sort of story or myth. I can't quite make out the exact meaning, but I believe it's related to the creation of the world or the universe."

Axel added, "It's fascinating. We should take some photos and send them to the Hunter Organization. Maybe they have some experts who can decipher the writing and give us more information."

Navi nodded in agreement and said, "Good idea. We should also take some time to explore the area around this monument. Who knows what other discoveries we might make?"

As they continued to examine the monument and the surrounding area, they all felt a sense of excitement and wonder. The mysteries of this island were far from being solved, and they were eager to uncover more secrets hidden within its borders.

Axel nodded in agreement with Navi's decision, understanding that they still had much to discover on the island. The group continued their exploration, moving deeper into the jungle and taking note of any interesting landmarks they passed. Azer took photographs of everything they came across, while Ely made notes about the different plants and animals they encountered.

As they walked, they stumbled upon a large cave entrance. Navi signaled for everyone to stop and approached the cave entrance, inspecting it closely. Axel followed closely behind, using his EN to scan the area for any potential dangers.

After a few minutes of inspection, Navi turned to the group and said, "This looks like it could be an interesting place to explore, but we need to be cautious. Axel, can you use your EN to check for any potential threats inside?"

Axel nodded and closed his eyes, focusing his aura to extend his EN around the area. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and reported, "I don't sense any immediate danger, but I do sense something unusual inside the cave. It's hard to pinpoint exactly what it is, but it feels like it's emanating from deep within the cave."

Navi nodded and turned to the group. "Alright, everyone be on high alert. We're going to explore this cave, but stay together and watch each other's backs."

With that, they all entered the cave, the sound of their footsteps echoing through the darkness. They walked slowly and cautiously, their eyes adjusting to the darkness as they moved deeper inside.

As they walked, they saw strange symbols etched into the cave's walls and floors. The symbols were similar to those they had seen in the ruins but different enough to suggest a different culture or time period.

Axel noticed a strange energy in the air, as if the symbols were somehow alive and pulsing with power. He pointed this out to the group, and they all stopped to examine the symbols more closely.

2