Chapter 135
97 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ekail immediately uses his knives and positions himself in front of the group, while Axel takes out his sickles and switches the secondary nen as well as his Sealed Origin Ability. This was the first time he started to use all of his abilities, including Apostle, his new ability. The rest of the team prepares themselves, some with weapons and others with ninja abilities.

Phymen creatures start to approach the team and then start to jump on them. Ekail moves swiftly and tries to damage and inflict wounds on many of them as much as he can.

Navi, who had been observing from a safe distance, decides to join the fight as well. She uses her nen ability to create an invisible force field around herself, protecting her from any attacks while she helps to take down the creatures.

Axel quickly sprang into action, his muscles tensing as he called forth his Nen abilities. With a flick of his wrist, his sickles were at the ready, and his apostles were swirling around him, ready to strike.

The Phymen Creatures were running straight towards the team, their screeches piercing the air. Axel took a deep breath, his eyes narrowing as he focused on the creatures.

As they closed in, Axel launched himself forward, his sickles whistling through the air as he sliced through the first wave of creatures. The Phymen creatures were quick and agile, but Axel was faster, his movements fluid and precise.

In the first place, Phymen Creatures are basically human-sized praying mantises; even without nen, their bodies are built like those of hunters and fighters; adding nen to these creatures makes them too strong.

Ekail was close behind, his own Nen abilities at the ready. With a flick of his wrist, he sent a burst of energy towards the creatures, stunning them and giving Axel the opening he needed to take them out.

As the battle raged on, Axel and Ekail continued to work together, taking out the creatures one by one. Navi and the rest of the team were huddled together, protected by the two Nen users. They used their simple battle tactics and nen abilities to fight against the ones that tried to attack them directly, but in the end, if not for Ekail and Axel, they would be overwhelmed and taken out with ease.

Axel's sickles and Apostles create a blur of motion, with the creatures unable to get close enough to strike. With each swing of his weapons, Axel felt his energy surge, his Nen flowing through him like a river. Cutting pieces out of the bodies of creatures, he basically pulverizes them with his speed and power. Axel sickles have no problem when it comes to cutting the body of Phymen. In the end, sickles are created by ability, and ability itself empowers the sickles a lot more than one can imagine.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the last of the Phymen creatures lay still on the ground. Axel and Ekail stood panting, their weapons still at the ready.

Navi emerged from her protective stance, her eyes scanning the area. "Is everyone okay?" she asked, her voice shaky.

The team nodded, still in shock from the battle. Axel and Ekail exchanged a glance, both of them knowing that they had been lucky to come out of the fight unscathed.

As they caught their breath, Axel and Ekail began to discuss what had just happened. They knew that they couldn't let their guard down, not even for a moment.

1