Chapter 136
169 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the intense battle with the Phymen creatures, Axel and his team were able to emerge victorious, but not without a few injuries. The creatures lay lifeless on the ground as the team members caught their breath and tended to their wounds.

Navi was the first to speak: "That was unexpected. We've never encountered such aggressive creatures before. Any ideas on where they came from?" She asked the group.

When Navi asked this question, she did not mean that she did not know that these phymen are found on this island. If it was before, they may have thought that these creatures were originals of this island.

But now seeing the ruins, the nen items scattered around, and at the same time, encountering more than thirty Phymen in the ruins that they are teleported to, which is most likely a trap, it was not hard to see at all.

The ruins and people of these lands have a direct connection with each other.

Axel wiped the sweat from his forehead. "It's hard to say. They could be native to this island, or they could be the result of something more sinister. We need to keep our guard up."

Ely chimed in, "Perhaps we should call in the Hunter Organization again." "They have more resources to investigate these things."

Navi nodded in agreement and said, "That's a good idea. We'll contact them as soon as we can, but for now, we need to keep moving."

As the team gathered their things and prepared to leave the room, Azer pointed towards a small opening in the wall. "Hey, guys, look over here. There's something strange about this wall."

They gathered around the opening, and Navi examined it closely. "This looks like a hidden passage. I wonder where it leads."

Axel took the lead, using his EN to detect any dangers ahead. The team cautiously made their way through the passage, which eventually led them to a large chamber. In the center of the chamber stood a pedestal with a small object resting on top.

As they approached the pedestal, they could see that the object was a small, glowing crystal. Navi cautiously picked it up, and as soon as she did, the room started to shake. The team quickly realized that they needed to leave, but the entrance to the passage was blocked by rubble.

Axel stepped forward and said, "I'll use my abilities to create a way out. Just give me a moment."

He summoned his Nen ability, and with a few quick strikes, he was able to create a small opening in the rubble. The team quickly made their way out of the chamber and back into the open air.

As they caught their breath, Navi examined the crystal more closely. "This is definitely a Nen item. We'll need to have it examined by a specialist."

The team packed up their things and began the journey back to their base camp. They were tired and injured, but it was nothing for them. In the end, they are all battle-hardened hunters and adventurers. It is not like I hadn't expected these things. It is only natural that these things like battles and dangers exist everywhere. That is the reason they are hunters and adventurers in the first place.

To search for the unknown, for power, and for different things, so that they can fill their thirst for new things.

1