Chapter 3 – Dragon Pirates
978 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zeus flew in his dragon form as he headed towards an island.

As the island came to his view, it was surrounded in darkness as it was filled with ruins.

He pulled up his right claw as he coated it in armament haki and slammed it down on this island.

His claw was met with a terrifying sword aura that clashed with his haki destroying the already ruined island even more.

"Oi oi, what are you doing attacking an old friend," said Zeus as he withdrew his claw and transformed into his hybrid form as he slowly landed on the island

"Which old friend slams his giant dragon claw on his friend's home?" said as a tall man stepped out of the dust, he was wearing a red coat and purple-tinted pants with a cross around his neck and held a giant sword in his hand.

This was indeed one of the Shichibukai, the Strongest Swordsman in the World, Dracule Mihawk.

"I was just giving you a high-five man," said Zeus as laughed and shook his hand.

"High fiving with haki has become a thing now?" said Mihawk as he sighed.

"What are you here for now ?" said he as he sat down on the stairs.

"You know what I am here for," said Zeus as he smiled.

"You don't give up, do you? You still want me on your crew" said Mihawk as he rubbed his temples.

"You want to be the strongest swordsman in the world, reach the realm no one has reached, one with the sword, was it? Don't you want to show this world? Come with me, we can carve a new world together. What do you have to lose? It's not like you care about being a shichibukai." said Zeus as he laughed and sat by Mihawk

"Besides, sitting on this island isn't going to help you improve, will it? Facing the entire world on the other hand though," said Zeus as he got closer.

Mihawk pushed him off as he got up, "You get way too close, Zeus." said he as he sighed. There was something about this guy since he first met him when the latter was just 12 years old and was moving around with the Whitebeard pirates. They had a spar and Zeus lost quickly as he did not stand a chance.

Dracule was younger back then and went easy on this kid but he didn't back down, since he found out where he lived he would keep coming back, again and again, until he learned the three types of haki through pure fighting experience.

He was now strong enough in 7 years to actually match him and might have even surpassed him in strength.

Of course, he had absolutely no talent in sword art.

"How's your Conquerors Haki now ?" asked Mihawk as he turned back.

"I have gotten better at controlling it, but I have still not managed to fully control it," said Zeus as he got up.

"Have you awakened your devil fruit?" asked Mihawk.

"Nope, I feel I am close but still very far away, the only way to bridge this is fighting experience," said Zeus as he formed his fists which released sparks of lightning.

"We need a name for the Pirate Crew," said Mihawk as he walked towards the ocean.

"Huh?" said Zeus with his mouth hung.

"So you accept? You want to be in my crew?" said Zeus as he smiled.

"Yeah, I have nothing else to do anyway, might as well follow you around for a bit," said Mihawk as he smiled slightly and walked towards the setting sun.

"We also need a ship, can't travel the world in a raft like you," said Zeus as he walked towards the ocean.

"ITS A BOAT, not a raft," said Mihawk as his forehead tensed up.

"Well, whatever, there is a place I know that can hook us up with a great ship, though I can't fly all the way their, we'll need to steal a ship," said Zeus as they reached the edge of the island.

"So, thought of a name yet, captain?" asked Mihawk

"Yeah, the name's gonna be Dragon Pirates "

"When are you giving me a dragon devil fruit ?" asked Mihawk as he looked at Zeus

"Haha, see you can be funny at times," said Zeus as he patted his back.

"Wait, you're not serious are you?" asked Zeus with a shocked expression.

"Why do you think I joined your crew?" said Mihawk as Zeus transformed into his Dragon form and he got on top of his back as they flew away from the Island.

12