Chapter 4 – Storm Bringer
1.4k 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zeus and Mihawk had stolen a Marine ship on their way as they sailed beyond the red line into paradise, the first half of the grand line as they headed towards Water 7.

"Why do we have to go that far? cant we get it built her e? " asked Mihawk as he stood on the deck.

"I heard the guy who built Oro Jackson had disciples, they are running the place now, if we are gonna be pirates, we need to be the best don't we ?" said Zeus as he laughed.

"I doubt they would be as good, but whatever," said Mihawk as he went to continue training.

They soon saw a city built on water appear in front of them, the city from afar looked like a giant fountain in the middle of the ocean.

They docked their huge marine ship into the city.

Due to traveling on a marine ship most of the pirates just stayed away from the due to fear, the few fools who tried to attack were completely wrecked.

And soon a piece of news spread throughout paradise, the Son of Whitebeard, Lightning Dragon Zeus Newgate and Dracule Mihawk, the Shichibukai and the Strongest Swordsman in the world had left the New World and went back to the first half of the grand line.

This was big news as these two figures were terrifyingly powerful and not something Paradise could handle.

And the fact that Dracule Mihawk was traveling with Zeus Newgate raised a lot of eyebrows, had the Shichibukai relinquished his position and chosen to become a normal pirate? thought everyone as they head the news.

As the marine ship docked to water 7, Kaku from the galley la company came to check it out as this ship stood out.

"Hello, do you need us to fix your ship or something?" he asked standing on the dock.

Zeus and Mihawk walked out of the marine ship as they jumped down and came in front of him.

As soon as these two came in front of him, Kaku was shocked, being a member of CP9 he obviously instantly recognized these two and was shocked they were here.

"The guy who is your head, what was his name? Iceberg something? We want him to build a ship for us, can you tell him we are here ?" said Zeus with a smile.

But that smile gave Kaku chills as he felt he could see through him completely. He gulped and said "I'll go right away, please wait here" and jumped away.

"He sure can jump high," said Mihawk on the side, "Though he doesn't seem like a ship worker to me, he is hiding his strength."

"Yeah, something suspicious about this guy," said Zeus as he sat down.

Everyone else was looking at these due who jumped out of a marine ship, they didn't recognize them at first but looking at Zeus's blue hair and Mihawk's giant sword they soon realized these guys and stayed away from them.

"We got recognized fairly quickly," said Mihawk

"Well. you got a giant sword on your back and I have blue hair, this'' probably happen anywhere" said Zeus as he sighed.

As they waited a while soon they saw the Mayor of Water - 7 and the president of the galley la company.

He was shocked to see these two big shots from the New World here on Water 7, these two could singlehandedly destroy the entire city of Water 7, he had to be careful dealing with these people.

"I am the President of Galley-La, I heard you wanted to build a ship, how can I help you?"

"Yep, we need a pirate ship, as strong as the Oro Jackson your teacher built, you would give us a good deal wouldn't you?" said Zeus as he laughed and patted Iceburg's Back.

Iceburg, on the other hand, started dripping with sweat when he heard his Master's name from him, "O-Of course, I would give you a good price, I shall build a ship that is stronger than even Oro Jackson, for you I shall do my very best" he said as he got to work with the rest of galley la

"You have the money?" asked Mihawk to Zeus.

"I do, but do you really think he's gonna take any?" laughed Zeus as he walked into the city.

After a few days, Iceburg had built a huge pirate ship for Zeus, he had taken several details and built the ship according to Zeus's wishes. He and Galley la poured their all into building this ship for fear these lunatics might take their anger on the city. The city had entered into a tense environment as ships would just back away from Water 7 when they heard these two were currently staying here.

Zeus and Mihawk went to check out their new ship, it was a huge ship bigger than the marines ship they had stolen, it had a dragon head made of blue and white scales in front of the ship, while the entire ship was black with gold and blue highlights.

There was enough space for a lot of people on board the ship, the sail had their jolly roger which was made by Zeus, it was a dragon with his wings folded outwards as you would see in the sky.

"This is way too big for two people," said Mihawk as he explored the ship.

"Yeah, this is perfect for us, it had to look imposing after all," said Zeus as he looked at his ship in admiration.

"'Very well, I shall now name this ship," said Zeus as he smiled.

"Here we go," said Mihawk as he sat on the rails of the ship/

"The name of this ship shall be, Storm Bringer," said Zeus as they set sail.

"Where we going now Zeus?" asked Mihawk as they left Water - 7

"I had some interesting information about one of the shichibukai, Crocodile, from one of my informants, saying he had built a sort of criminal organization and taken over a kingdom called Alabasta. He said something about an ancient weapon and poneglyph. Should be interesting, we should check it out" said Zeus as he smiled.

"Its just Crocodile, I guess ill just take a nap, wake me up when we get their," said Mihawk as he lied down.

13