3rd n’ last update and some infos
93 9 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally rectified what I thought I needed to!

I'm posting tomorrow the new prologue, along with some schedules.

As for the info, I am out of high school since the beginning of the covid-19 outbreak, my Bac is now mine and I'm basically free until September. Meaning that I don't have anymore only 1h30 every day to create and write the story.

So I plan to publish one chapter every day starting from tomorrow. The goal being that I get some kind of consistency in my release schedule. Chapters should be around the 1,5k words but it will depend on what happens in said chapter. I might slow down my release schedule is I see that I just can't keep up and will probably slow down the schedule to 1 chapter every 2 days once starting school again. (I will study to become game-artist and this will be very time consuming)

Finally, I'm removing the link to the plot draft since the real story will begin soon. I will remove the update#1 and #2 tomorrow to leave space for the resurrection. I hope you will continue following my story.

Take care of yourself, read lots of stories, do some workout and eat some chicken wings, see you tomorrow!

Gwenis - Optimized Laziness

3