New World Order!
94 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone in the classroom trembled as the words began to form. They began to run around the room. Miss Williams was trying to calm down her classroom. Then one of the students started to make a gust of wind come out of their palms. All hell broke loose when the rest of the class saw this, and multiple elements began to be flung around the classroom.

Ash and Allie looked at each other, and the rest of their classmates panicked and snickered. The duo decided to stay in the back corner of the class, away from the others.

"Hey, Allie, this just got way more interesting! Magic is real! Think about all the possibilities and the adventure!"

Ash gave her a goofy smile. He held out his hand, and waves of ash and what looked like bits of fire swirled in his hand. They almost looked alive as he moved them around his body with ease. Allie gazed at him with shock but then sighed at his behaviour.

"Ash, we should be worried about what the message means rather than playing with magic! What if we have to face dangerous monsters? Remember what they say in stories "Every power has a price!"

Allie gave him a stern look but then looked at him with a smile and played with his magic. She sighed and held out her hand, and snowflakes appeared in her hand. She slowly copied Ash and guided it around her body.

Ash looked at the back of the classroom and saw the broken old AC. He looked at some metal pipes that were part of the AC. The parts must have fallen off during the earthquake that happened.

Ash grabbed two metal poles and handed one to Allie. The duo both looked at each other and gave themselves a knowing look. The most dangerous thing in a situation is not monsters but humans. In their opinion, human nature is usually the worst enemy, judging from the books they read in the past.

As they realised that more blue energy was forming words, words began to appear. Everyone in the room was panicking. All the students that were casting their magic stopped. Ash and Allie ready their weapons as the terms began to form again.

[Mana has finally awakened on this planet. Monsters of Myth and Legend will start to form!]

[The Tutorial will be a leaderboard of people in certain areas with high potential. The top three people will get special rewards. The people who advance and kill the most monsters will be ranked at the top.]

[Cultivate, Grow, Evolve, Adapt to the New World or Die trying.]

Everyone looked at the message as it began to disappear. The blue energy started to disappear. All the people in the classroom began to brighten their eyes, and they looked at each other. Some of them raise their hands and aim at each other.

"Class, don't do anything rash just because of these messages! We are in this together! We should not fight each other. As a class and as a school, let's work as a team with the other teachers and fight together!"

Miss Willaims gave an uplifting speech to the class. The majority of students stopped aiming at their fellow classmates and put their hands down. Then Embers of Ash and Fire are shot at Miss Willaims head. She screamed and looked at Ash who gave her a goofy smile. He had a cold look in his eyes, not matching his innocent face.

"Wow, nice speech Miss Willaims but I know that is bullshit. The world has changed and working together will probably be a waste of time. You see in the end only the strong rule the weak and the greed of humans shall always get in the way."

Ash looked at Allie and she nodded back at him. They started to attack their classmates one by one. Most of the people in the class shared a few common elements. Earth, and Fire while some had Wind and Water. They used metal poles and aimed at the most vital areas of the body. Then they used their free hands to cast magic on their classmates.

"Sadly Ash is right in the end the weak are ruled by the strong. The only person in this room I trust has my back is him. We are probably going to be backstabbed by all of you in the end. Ash's way is the most effective way and I believe in him with all my heart."

Allie gave the rest of the group in the room a cold smile. She walked to each of their bodies and smashed their heads in to make sure they would not get up. The duo slowly killed each and everyone in that room while leaving the teacher for last. While holding her hands up, Miss Williams had burned skin and hair on her face.

"Wait, please! I just want to live and help my students! I have a family that is waiting for me! I don't wish to die! I promise I will not betray you!"

After looking at her plead, Ash gave her a bright smile and hugged her. She looked confused but was hugged back. As she embraced him, she saw Allie staring at her with a strange cold smile. She started to feel the heat and a hand in her stomach. She looked down and saw a hand pushing ash and fire on her stomach, slowly melting her flesh.

"Argh!! Why would you do this? I just wanted to help all of you. As I always saw you, you were monsters who never connected with anyone except yourself! I hope you burn in hell!"

Ash's smile, for the first time, drops with an emotionless face. Allie tensed as she saw him drop his smile. She sighed at what was about to happen to this poor soul that was her teacher. She has seen Ash stop smiling a few times in her. She remembered a scene where he was standing over students that had broken legs and arms with bloody fists.

"You want to look like you did not intend to use all your students to do your bidding, bitch! It makes me wonder what your magic was! It seemed as if the class followed your suggestion too easily. I think you realise what I am talking about."

Miss Williams looked at him with fear and guilt! He was right her magic was charm magic. In order to accomplish her goals, she wanted to use her class for safety and support. Sadly these brats had ruined everything. All her plans were put to waste by his will. She looked into his eyes which were red with swirls of ash and fire.

Ash shoved the metal pole through her stomach. She screamed in pain as he pulled it out of her stomach and started bashing her head in. He started to smile again with blood on his face. Then he sighed and looked at Allie, who smiled warmly at him.

"You know I don't blame you for killing her, Ash. She would have used us for whatever she wanted. She was a bitch that wanted to use us as tools. The only person you can trust is me, unfortunately. Hopefully, that does not change."

As he looked at her, he hugged her tightly. He started to remember when his parents died, and there was her hand out for him to take. He kisses her and makes a soothing hum.

"You will always be the person I trust. Even if the whole world is against you, Allie. I will always love you. You are my world. No matter what happens to others or what you do to others. I will love you always."

Allie tears up and hugs back tightly. She remembered the day when she met Ash. His family had been murdered, and he looked so broken. She was able to fix him and provide him with something to live for. In addition to falling in love with him, she became attracted to his bright personality as he improved.

"That's good, Ash. I love you as well. Hmm, we should check and see how the other classes are doing and how the school looks in the hallway. After all, that message said there would be monsters now."

Both of them looked in the hallway and saw some classrooms open. There are tons of spider webs in the hall. Then they hear screaming from the classroom next to them. They see the boy being dragged out of the class by a dog-sized spider. The spider dragged him into the darkness at the end of the hall. Ash slowly closed the door and looked at Allie.

"Well then, we are fucked!"

3