Finding Meat Shields!
82 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Allie looks at Ash, freaking out about the spider as he wanders around the room. He is jumping around screaming about how massive the spider is. Sadly Ash hates spiders. The last time he saw one, he almost burned the house to kill one. She approached him, panicking and mumbling about how giant spiders were real and that he should destroy the world. She patted his head to calm him down.

"Ash you need to calm down okay. We are gonna have to kill those spiders to get out of here. Now I know it must be challenging for you to kill the thing you fear. But you will get through this."

Ash looked at her and nodded his head. He makes a serious face and walks to the door of the classroom.

"You are right I can do this! I can take a bunch of spiders! I got this Allie I can face my fears!"

He walked to the door with a pumped-up look. He then sees a giant spider eating the body of a student down the hall from the window. A spider drags the body into darkness down the hall. He slowly walked backwards and stood away from the door.

"Yeah no fuck that! I am not facing my fears! Allie my time is up. In my will I will leave you with all my possessions. You must promise me that my body will not be eaten by those demons."

Allie looked at him, freaking out while he found a paper and started to write his will. She sighed and smacked his head for even thinking about dying at all. She sighed and walked toward him, and gave him a hug.

"It's okay Ash, you are being dramatic again. Look I know you are scared of spiders but I have an idea that could be fun. How about we use the other classes beside us as bait? That way we can have more fun and kill the spiders much easier in the process."

Allie smiled with a soothing smile as she mentioned the idea. He smiled and gave a goofy grin. He walked to the door with the metal pole in hand and continued to open the door and go to the classroom next door. Allie followed him as he broke down the door to the other classroom. There are a lot of students and Mr White, their history teacher, that stood in the classroom with scared faces as they saw the door forcibly opened.

"Hello everyone! How is history class coming along! Did you know that there are so many things that can be used to kill giant spiders? Because that is what we are dealing with. Also let's just close this door back in case one of them comes here due to the noise."

Ash closed the door, and he heard a scream in the distance. Mr. White looked at the duo that he really did not want to deal with at the moment. He seemed to be giving some type of speech to the students but was interrupted by them.

"Ash, what happened to your class? You were supposed to be with her and your other classmates. Why are the two of you alone without anyone else? What do you mean by giant spiders?"

Mr White keeps asking him stupid questions. He looked at Mr White and gave him an innocent smile. He walked over to him slowly and held out a hand for his teacher to grab. Mr. White approached to grab his hand. He punched him in the gut as he reached for a handshake. Ash then used the metal pole in his hand to bash both of his legs. You can hear an audible crack of breaking bones. Mr White screamed as he looked at Ash with horror on his face.

"Well, Mr White you see we killed Miss Williams as she would get in the way of our goals in the end. It is unfortunate that we will have to use you all for our next goals as well. Don't worry you shall all be spider food unless we kill them all before you are eaten alive!"

Ash smiled innocently with his eyes full of malice. Ash's foot steps on and crush Mr White's hand as he attempts to summon a spark of electricity from his hand. He spits at his feet with disgust in his eyes.

"You two are always running everything. First, you never pay attention in class, and now you kill every single one of your classmates and teacher." Most importantly, Miss Willaims was my side bitch. You just had to kill my side hoe."

Ash looked at him with a smile and laughed at his comment. He looked over to Allie, who was fighting the students, making them crippled with broken arms and legs but not killing them just yet. She steps on their broken limbs, and some of them scream in pain while one of the girls strangely moans in pleasure. Allie knocks that girl out after that weird incident.

"Well, Mr White I did you a favour. You know Miss Willaims was fucking all the other male teachers and even the janitor as well. So your naughty side girl is for everyone in the school. I am surprised you would use a dirty rag rather than a clean one. Also sorry that we had to ruin your plans or whatever."

Allie looked at the interaction between Ash and their teacher. She sighed and started to use her snow magic on all of the students' limbs slowly. Her next move was to drag most of the students near the door so they could throw them at the monsters in the hallway. This would enable them to use them as bait for their attacks.

"Ash don't play with your toy. We need him for the task at hand. We can just throw them in the hallway. Also, we can watch them squirm and scream for help as the spiders eat their flesh and bones. We can even make bets on who dies first if you want."

There was horror in the eyes of all the students and Mr White. While Ash laughed heartily and regarded this as a wonderful plan. After grabbing Mr White and throwing him into the hallway, Allie began throwing some of the crippled students. In order to avoid drawing attention, the students and Mr White kept quiet. The pain of their broken limbs and the frostbite from Allie's magic were settling in.

"Well, that's not right Allie. We should make some noise to attract the spiders for their meal. Maybe we should give them motivation! Make some noise people so you can meet your new friends."

Ash and Allie started to crush and step on their broken and injured limbs. He also grabs one of the students' shirts and starts to set it on fire to give some more light in the hallway. It is quiet for a moment after they scream in pain. Then they hear a cry of a creature and see a few of these dog-sized spiders crawl towards them. In attempting to cast magic at the monsters crawling toward them, Mr White and the students struggle to succeed. A spider reaches White and bites into his leg and starts eating his flesh slowly. He struggled to fight it off making electric sparks.

"Ash, Allie, please help us! We could help each other get out of here. Argh! I just wanted to use all of the students as my tools and be a king like Zeus in the stories! You had to ruin everything. I hope you both suffer and die a painful death. I was determined to be a god among these peasants. The Greeks would have been proud of me for bringing back their history!"

Ash fired his embers at Mr White's head. He looked at him like he was scum beneath the earth. While the spiders are killing some of the students and eating their flesh, Allie casts magic at them and bashed their heads in. Mr White screamed in pain and the spider that was devouring his flesh bit his head while he was distracted. Killed him painfully as it slowly ate his head while he was still alive. Ash laughed with childlike glee as this scene occurred.

"He's a god, what a joke. In the end, humans are more dangerous than monsters. Always having a motive while trying to be the good guy. Thanks for being such a generous meat shield god. Don't worry, your life will be the fuel for our survival in the end. This is a new world! As soon as Allie and I are done, there will only be ash left. Now let's deal with these demons!"

2