Oh Shit! Another De- Spider!
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The students started to fire their spells to slow down spiders crawling towards them. The students could hear the anguished cries of their teacher as he was slowly eaten. Ash walked to some of the students and stepped on their broken limbs for them to draw more of these spiders in. He laughed as he saw his fellow students struggle. Some of them make effective use of their magic even when they are in constant pain.

"It's astonishing to see how hard they work for their survival. Exactly what Allie said, this was a wonderful plan! The use of broken toys for the benefit of these spiders without putting ourselves at risk. What a brilliant idea you came up with. You were always beautiful, you were smart after all."

Ash laughed at the idea and patted her head with a proud look on his face. Allie blushed as she felt the praise from him and his warm hand on top of her head. She then felt a hand touching her leg and saw that it was from the boy who used to bother her by asking her out a lot. She gave the boy who seemed to be looking at her with hope in his eyes a cold glare. She stepped on his hand with an audible crack which seemed to sound like a bone breaking.

"You just had to ruin the moment that I and Ash were having. I hope you die like the bug you are. You were nothing but a nuisance at my side. Now, why don't you make yourself useful for me for once and try and kill some monsters you fucking worm?"

The boy lost all hope in his eyes and looked at Ash with a hateful look. That did not last long as he screamed in pain from a spider chewing on his leg. He punched it with his broken hand and started casting out water to push it away. He continued to try and fight for survival until he felt a hand on the back of his shirt and saw Ash with a smile on his face. Ash then threw him in the middle of all the spiders, and they started to bite him on all sides. He struggled to push them all back. He slowly felt like he was getting slower with his movements. He could feel the poison seeping into his veins. His last sight was Ash's face as it looked at him with a cold look on its face.

"Well there you go Allie I dealt with a pest that has been bothering you. Man, that guy thought you were going to help him. Some people always have a fantasy in their heads. Anyway, let's deal with these spiders and help them with our bait."

Allie and Ash started to bash the heads of the spiders in front of the students. Embers and Snow start to swirl in the hall, freezing and burning the spiders. The students who are unable to walk look at them with awe and hate. The spiders began to die slowly as they felt the heat and the cold on them. The students looked at the situation with hope and started to get a second wind and cast more spells to kill the rest so they could survive longer.

"Yeah, this is turning out well! It's so sad to see all these little demons die at our hands. My fellow students, you better work hard for your survival. I wonder if there is a big mama spider somewhere to deal with. If there are any, we can use them as bait to distract the spider. That way we can safely dispose of it."

Allie looked at Ash with a sigh and patted his head. She looked at the tired students dealing with the spiders that were still left. The bites poisoned some of them, and some of them have already died. The ones who survived appear tired and seem to struggle to keep the spiders at bay. In some cases, people with strong bodies will resist the poison and keep fighting back.

"Ash, we should also kill them since they count on the leaderboard. That way we can always be on top and get the most rewards in the end. Also since we are together we can both get some worthwhile rewards that will help us set up a base somewhere else."

The students heard the idea of killing them for points and started to feel despair at the situation. They looked at the duo with hate and despair on their faces. Why did they have to have these monsters in their school? Maybe it was their fault for always bothering them and treating them like they were freaks or outcasts in the past. This was probably Karma coming for them in the end.

"You are right Allie we can just use them to farm points for the monsters in the school as well. This way, we can just attract all the monsters in the school without putting ourselves at risk. They do make excellent bait for us. This is probably the only time they have been useful to us."

The students started to kill the last of the monsters with Ash and Allie's help. The students started to sigh in relief when the last of the spiders were killed. They felt relief that they would not have to deal with any more spiders. Ash looked at them with a goofy grin on his face and tried to make them feel better about their situation. The pain of their broken arms and legs finally settled in. The students wanted to cry and return to the way things used to be in their normal lives.

"Well, then Allie how about we ask that message thing about how the leaderboard is going I am curious. It seems to be like one of those systems I used to read about. Maybe it can sense our intent and request and give us the information we need at all times."

Allie nodded and asked out loud about the leaderboard. Blue energy formed around all of them. They started to form a simple list of the top three with points that seemed to be how many lives were taken. Not knowing if it was monsters or humans.

[1st - Ash Morningstar - 200pt 

2nd-Allie Mistwalker-150 points

3rd- Zack Williams- 20 points]

Ash and Allie stared at the leaderboard with excited smiles and started to gaze at the group of students like they were money. The students look at the leaderboard and feel despair. The person called Zack is one of the students with broken legs that were fighting. After looking at the leaderboard, Zack was happy until he saw the points they had accumulated. He imagined all those lives they had sacrificed to get those points.

As the students all looked at the leaderboard they started to hear a massive creature let out a giant noise that seemed to be an angry cry. They saw a massive shadow that crawled toward them. The monster seemed to take up the entire hall. All the students looked at the creature in horror as it approached them. Ash looked at the monster with a crazed smile. Allie remained impassive but grabbed the pole she had more tightly getting ready for a fight.

The shadow approached the group and they could see a giant spider that seemed to tower over them. It let out an angry screech as it could see some of the bodies of its children. The creature screeched in anger and crawled to one of the students and bit one of their heads off and ate slowly. The students looked at the scene and screamed. They started to cast spells to keep the giant spider at bay.

"Shit, now we have to deal with the mother demon. We really should have killed it first rather than the kids it seems. This is going to be a long day."

1