Mr Wiggles! And Their New Home!
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Allie and Ash the chaotic duo continued to their apartment. They looked at all the chaos around them. The destroyed city with all the monsters around it. Goblins and trolls wander the streets. They even saw skeletons and wolves. The sky looked the same but it had a strange blue glow. The sky pulsated with energy. They could see wisps of blue energy that made up the messages. The duo believe this energy was pure mana being shaped and controlled by something. The duo walked to their apartment to get their things to bring to their new home.

"Allie I am loving our new world so far! I am thinking about all the adventures we will have together. So many new things to explore and so many people to mess with. Just like all the stories I used to read!"

Allie looked at Ash with a smile and rubbed his head with a warm look on her face. This was Ash's dream come true after all. He always loved stories and adventure. He used to rant to her about taking her on adventures together and seeing new things. Ash was like a bird in the sky constantly trying to see the world as much as he wanted. She wanted to be with him every step of the way. His red eyes always were full of life and happiness. She loved that about him.

"Ash, I know you love your adventures in your story, which is one of the things that I love about you. However, we have to be careful because this is the real world and not a story. You know how people are in the world we live in?"

Ash looked at Allie with his goofy grin as usual and grabbed her hand. He then kissed her cheek and hugged her. Allie was his guiding light. Without her he would probably be lost in the world he lives in. He gets caught up in fantasy and never realises reality. He realized a long time ago that he was lucky to have Allie in his life. Even though she may be strict and cold to others. She has always been warm and kind to him and accepting.

"Don't worry Allie as long as I have you by my side. I am sure I will always see the world for what it is. In the end, without you, any adventure is boring. I want you to be with me every step of the way."

Ash and Allie both had warm smiles on their faces as they walked towards their apartment. They both held hands as they walked down the streets. Even if this world is in ruins and they are the only ones left they know one thing is for certain. They shall always have each other in the end. Despite the chaotic world around them, they continued to walk. They finally reached their apartment which seemed not grand. Just a normal apartment with two rooms and two bathrooms with just a small kitchen.

"Alright, Ash don't bring all the sweets into the house, just the things we need. We can get snacks from a store or something. There are bound to be many snacks in the house. In fact, now that I remember clearly there was something weird about that old couple. I forgot what was weird about them."

Ash and Allie wandered around the house taking whatever they could for their future home. They brought clothes and canned food that would be useful. Ash sneaked some candy into his bag while Allie was looking. He had a goofy smile on his face. Then he looked shocked when he remembered something. He rushed around the house frantically searching for something. Allie stared at him running around the apartment in a rush. He finally stopped in the corner of his room and laughed and held something up.

"I found you Mr Wiggles! I thought something had happened to you! Now you can be the mascot of our group and beat up all the bad guys in the world. Then you will become Mr Wiggles' destroyer of the world!"

Ash talked to a bunny he held up. The bunny was pure white with a bit of black fur around the eye like a monocle and some more on his ears. As he was talking to the bunny Allie looked at the scene and could not help but giggle at the sight of Ash playing with their pet. Mr Wiggles made a small squeak and then sneezed in an electric shock, making his hair stand up. Allie and Ash looked at Mr Wiggles in shock. They should have realized that animals had the ability to cast magic as well. Mr Wiggles has always been a smart rabbit that understands things like a human. Maybe there is something special about him they don't realize.

"Alright, Ash we can bring Mr Wiggles with us since apparently, he has magic. He could be useful since we could train him to attack people for us. Let's head out of here and head to the house."

Ash nodded and placed Mr. Wiggles on the top of his head. They started to make sure they got everything useful before raiders came and took their things. They would miss their cosy apartment but it was not safe since people could just get in very easily especially with magic now in the mix. The duo had two duffle bags of stuff to take to the house. They thought about burning the apartment but they may want to return one day. Or this could be their place of hiding in the future. They both walked to the door and took one last look at their apartment. So many memories of them here and relaxing.

They finally got out of the apartment with all the things they needed. From food to clothes and even hidden snacks. They also brought food for Mr Wiggles so he wouldn't get hungry. They made their way to the streets where chaos raged around them. The duo saw crashed cop cars and fire trucks as they walked to their new home. Many bodies were around them as they walked around their local town. Mr Wiggles paid no mind to the world around him just like the duo.

They finally reached the house that would be their new home. As they walked to the house's front gate they remembered a few things about this house. It was a very advanced house that even had an AI that controlled the whole mansion system. They looked at the mansion that seemed old on the outside but judging by the front gate that seemed to have a finger scanner and vault door with an electric fence. Yeah, something didn't make sense in this house at all. They walked up to the front gate and heard a beep. A minigun came out of a nearby hatch and was aimed at them.

They took a nervous gulp as they saw the gun aimed at them as they walked up. They don't remember when they were children. What has happened to the house do they remember? The old couple both worked for the government and retired but this was too much to keep people away from their house. The duo stood in front of the front gate and put each finger on the scanner. Then a camera opened up and looked at them at the gate. A female voice that sounded familiar to them spoke to them as the door opened in front of them.

"Welcome to the Manor Master Ash and Mistress Allie. The Creators have expected you to return since their passing. Welcome home to Starlight Manor."

1