Are We In Spy Kids!
18 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Allie and Ash watched as the gate opened for them after the voice talked to them. They were very confused about how advanced this house was. They heard that voice before as children but can't remember. The guns were lowered after the artificial intelligence confirmed it was them. The duo continued through the door to the house. They saw the vault door close behind them. The front yard was massive with many flowers and trees. The path to the house was very long. They continued to walk to the front door while thinking about all the changes to the house they remembered.

"So Ash what do you think about the entrance we just experienced? Because I know I am not the only one that thought that was weird and too advanced for an old couple's house. I mean there was a freaking minigun aimed at us and what looked to be an AI controlling it."

Ash was busy playing with Mr Wiggles on his head but looked at Allie when she spoke. He took in her comment and thought about what was really taking place. From book and movie logic this would be the time when they found out that the old couple were super spies that knew this was gonna happen and planned ahead. Then there would be an underground bunker in this house that would explain to them the secrets of the world.

"Allie, what if this is just like the movies and books I have read about? We will be sent to an underground bunker where the old couple were actually government scientists that were researching the world. They figured out that a major event was happening so they made this place for us after they passed away."

Allie looked at Ash as he explained the strangeness of the house. She sighed as she heard his answer and looked at his adorable face imagining his theory. She loved Ash but sometimes he needed to take things more seriously. This is not a story or a movie so it would never make sense for the old couple to make a bunker in a house because they believed Mana would awaken before they passed. That was the worst thing she heard.

The duo finally reached the front door which also had a camera and a scanner. However, as they approached the door they heard a beep and the door opened for them as they walked in front of them. The duo looked at each other with confused and worried looks and headed inside the house. The house looked very clean without dust. This seemed odd to the duo since no one had been in this house for a year. The couple passed away a year ago and in their will, they left the house to them.

The duo looked at the old home with nostalgia. They used to play in this house when their parents abandoned them and proceeded to work like always. The old couple was like a family to them. Mr and Mrs Starlight were like their own grandparents even if they were not related by blood. Their actual family were assholes who waited for them to die to get their fortune. Sadly for them, they ended up with nothing in the end since most of their money was donated to a college fund for Ash and Aliie. In addition, they donated the rest to charity. The house was worth billions of dollars due to the land. The duo was the only one that got the house in the end and the family well they were pissed but surprisingly did not bother or threaten them.

"Master Ash and Misstress Allie the creators have left me to help you figure out the house. I would like you to go to the basement elevator. This will take you to your upcoming living arrangements, along with everything that is going to be explained to you."

The duo heard the same female voice that let them in and talked to them again. So the AI can watch them in the house and see everything they do. Well, this is showing a lot of red flags to them already but they are already trapped inside so they have nothing left to lose. The duo looked around the house for a bit and found the door to the basement. This led to a hallway and on the other side was an elevator which had an eye scanner and a finger scanner. Ash looked at the cool scanners and tried them out. The scanners took a bit of time, and then there was a good-sounding ding and the elevator doors opened for them.

"See Allie I knew it we will go into a secret bunker that will tell us about why the world awakened Mana. Then we will have a super high-tech base we can always return to! I wonder if they have spy gear like in the movie Sky Kids!"

Allie patted Ash on the head for his cute antics. Well, who knows if he is right about the bunker thing? Allie and Ash stepped into the elevator while Mr Wiggles slept on Ash's head. According to the buttons on the inside, they only had ten floors. It seemed that when they came in, the first floor was already assigned to them. The elevator played some smooth jazz as they rode down to floor 1. Allie and Ash loved the music while they ventured into a creepy basement with an elevator. They reached the first floor which seemed to be a massive living room that had lots of tech that they had never seen before.

The floors had lines of yellow that appeared to be caused by electricity. They travelled all around the room and looked to power this whole place. There was a massive couch and many rooms that led to many places. There was a massive screen in front of the couch that was taken up by a massive 300 feet wall. They looked at the table in the middle of the room. It seemed to be a glowing holographic diagram of the house they were currently in. It also shows a red dot that showed where they were currently. Ash and Allie looked at the scene shocked. Then as they slowly walked to the table a hologram of a woman with blue hair and green eyes popped up and looked at them.

"Master Ash and Mistress Allie, I have been waiting for you for a long time. The creators planned this place in case the event they predicted came to pass. They made this place to support you and your future plans. Their last words were that they would always be proud of you and survive if this event happened."

Ash looked at Allie with a smirk on his face that screamed I told you so. Allie on the other hand was shocked. Ash's books and movies theory was accurate once again. What is happening in this world? She remembered Ash liked harem books. She would not let that come true in this world. She is gonna kill any bitch that even tries to share Ash with her. Allie sighed while Ash laughed.

"See Allie I told you my movie idea was right! Now we have a super secret spy base where we can plan to take over the world or destroy it by force! I call dibs on the rocket launcher!"

2