The Bunker of Memories and Beginnings!
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eva looked at the duo with warm eyes as she heard them call her family. She was worried they would see her as just a tool or even a monster. She was a being created from mana but the code she was made from evolved and made her into what she is today.

She feels like she has a soul and is just as human as others. She could act and think for herself and feel emotions for people. She saw how the duo killed everyone in school and used them as tools. She agreed with their actions partly because this would allow them to survive much better without betrayal from their classmates and teachers.

"Eva, we wanted to know more about this place as well since it has ten floors. Also we wanted to find out if there was any information on dungeons or monsters that we need. Also we wish to know if there is any food down here."

Ash nodded as Allie commented about the dungeons and food information. The coin they got said they could get double rewards from the dungeons. This could be a worthwhile investment for them to venture into dungeons and raid them for resources for mana cultivation. They learned how to cultivate mana in their bodies from all Ash's stories. In order to advance through stages or to become stronger generally, you usually have to cultivate both the body and the soul.

"Well, Misstress Allie there are many things made in the bunker. The floor we are on is the bunker's living quarters where people can sleep and relax. There was a master bedroom built, as well as a few rooms for guests. I can show you what each floor is like."

The hologram displayed the floor they were currently on. It has a giant bath whose size is almost as spacious as a pool. The master bedroom has a giant bed that the room has a big flatscreen TV and a couch in the room. Then it briefly displayed the other rooms that had a bed and TV in them and a mini fridge. The master bedroom had a kitchen in addition to a fridge and a stove. It also had what looked like a mini elevator that appeared capable of bringing food from a lower floor. Then the next floor was shown which seemed to be farmland with all kinds of animals and vegetables and fruits in it.

"The Creators stored up a lot of food and made farms that could support and help you for a long time. There are all kinds of food grown and stored here that could last for 100 years. They even got recipes for many foods and drinks like all kinds of popular sodas and foods that most people love. There are robotic helpers that can help you cook and clean."

Allie seemed interested in the recipes and food available to her to cook for them. The bunker was a dream come true for them since they thought they would have to raid stores and get things from there. But it seemed the Starlight couple had thought of everything and were prepared for all they would require.

Ash on the other hand was happy that he would not have to work to find food or things he needed. He could be as lazy as he wanted now and not have to worry about finding food. In the beginning, he thought he would raid the nearest mall and steal everything useful, but now they don't need to and can just focus on getting stronger instead.

"Additionally, there are other floors such as an armory for weapons of all kinds you may need. There is also a library floor where books are found from all around the world. These books are available for useful information. Then there is also an entertainment room with many games and things to entertain you to keep you entertained."

They looked at all the floors in the hologram. There were so many amazing floors and resources in this bunker. Their grandparents really left them a lot when they died. They genuinely thought about them while building all of this. This whole place really was for them and they loved it. The armory seemed to be an excellent place to visit when they went out again. They already have weapons but they could bring a pistol with them for a ranged weapon or in case they run out of mana. Their magic is not infinite and they only have a limited amount of mana in their bodies.

"Well, this will be amazing for us Allie! I will be able to use a rocket launcher on a dragon one day! I wonder how dragons taste when cooked and prepared with spices. However, I want to know if this place has sweets for me to eat."

Allie looked at Ash and sighed as he jumped around at the idea of sweets. He really is like a child thinking about sweets or having fun. The Starlight couple spoilt him with sweets. She really hoped they did not store sweets for Ash to eat. Then as she had that thought a mini elevator that seemed to be built into the table came out with gummy worms and mini Snickers bars. Ash smiled and rushed over and grabbed the snacks presented. She sighed as she saw him eat them with a cute and happy expression on his face.

"Well, there goes me trying to limit his sweets from now on. I should have known our grandparents were going to feed his addiction. I really hope you are happy Eva because now we will have to deal with him eating snacks every day and having a sugar rush before bed."

She smiled as she mentioned that fact to Eva. Eva must have wanted to spoil Ash as a big sister would her younger siblings. Eva watched as Ash ate his sweets with a cute expression and smiled at the scene. She remembered when the creators or her parents as she will now call them used to feed Ash the many sweets they got from their travels. In fact, a whole floor was dedicated to food and sweets. They made sure to spoil their grandson even before they died. She really loved watching over these two.

It was so much fun looking after them when they came to visit the house. When she was born she was given access to the house's security system. Ash even talked to her when he was younger but thought she was only an AI that helped the house stay safe and not an actual person that was alive. She still loved when he asked her questions and call her big sis when he was younger. He was so cute with Allie who followed him everywhere and hugged him all the time. They really brought life to the house back then. She is happy they are finally back after so long.

"Misstress Allie I am sorry but the orders from the creators were that their grandson Ash get sweets whenever he wants. I promise you I had no influence over the decision. However I will say he is very cute when he is happy so I see no problem giving him a few sweets."

Allie sighed at Eva's comment. Ash has now charmed an AI of all things. How come his cute personality infects people and even animals for that matter? They found Mr Wiggles because of Ash. More like Mr Wiggles liked Ash and followed him. When they were younger Mr Wiggles was in the backyard of this house and liked Ash. He decided to follow him forever and stay with him. She loved their fluffy friend and decided to keep him for the rest of their lives.

"Now as for the dungeons you mentioned I do have some information that could be useful to you. Dungeons are hotpots of mana that can be sensed through a scanner built to read the energy. However these places probably hold a lot of life forms that were affected by mana and are probably dangerous."

She showed some caves with giant spiders and wolves that seemed feral and faster than normal. The duo looked at the images and thought about these dungeons more. They should probably get some rest for the day and relax and maybe head out tomorrow and check some of these places out. Being out at night was probably a horrible idea since these monsters would be more active or even stronger if they were more active at night. They were very lucky to have this safe and underground place to stay.

"Well I am tired of all that playing we did today with the toys we had and dealing with those de-spiders that were very scary. Those toys were useful for us as meat shields and had pretty fun reactions when all their hopes and dreams had been destroyed by their deaths. Let's hope we find more people or toys to play with."

The duo headed to the master bedroom and the bath to relax and clean off. They had monster and human blood. It was disgusting to be covered in it for so long. They found that they had clothes waiting for them in the closets to wear as well. They still had the clothes they brought with them but it seems this place can make clothes for them as well. They will have to ask later about that. They took a bath together and relaxed for a while. Then they decided to retire to bed for the night.

 

Hello everyone I wanted to let you know that my first story has been contracted I decided to do Non since I could hopefully share the story still on this site. Now I wanted to let you know that I have a patron that will be a place where I will in the future have a story on there that I will be working on and post on there for people to read. it will be a Dungeon core story. Also a discord server you to join is in the works. Well anyway here is my patron Link and please enjoy the story. http://patreon.com/ZeroMoringstar

1