Dreams of Crazed Love…
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Ash and Allie slept after a long day of killing their whole school and burning it down. Ash in his dream was a younger version of himself. He looked so innocent and happy like he always was. He had a backpack and headed back home to school. He was walking with Allie who was also a younger version of herself we have seen. They walked and talked while having fun with each other. They seemed to be just like they always were but more innocent with no hidden malice in their eyes. A cold stare or stern look did not even appear on Allie's face. She smiled while laughing at Ash’s jokes as they headed home.

“Ash, why don’t we hang out at your place this time? I am sure Aunty won’t mind me staying over like I always do. We can even finish our homework together. Then we can play house or video games on the computer.”

Ash was excited about Allie coming over. His and her parents were very close. He always thought Allie was cute when he met her. Everyone at school said liking a girl was lame. But he thought about telling her how he felt soon. They walked to the house and skipped there. The neighbors waved at them as they walked by. He really wanted to talk to his sister. He had an older sister when his parents decided to adopt. Aura was very kind to him but she did not like his parents. 

She glared at them with hate and contempt. One time they took a bath together, so she had many scars on her body. He wondered what had happened to her in the past. He even asked her if she was okay and hugged her. She gave him a warm smile when he asked and said she would be okay. She always protected him when he was around his father the most. Sometimes his mother did as well but not as much. His parents always wear lab coats from their jobs. He barely got to see them but they always made time for him. 

“Yeah, Allie that seems like an awesome idea. I can’t wait to see my sister. Maybe she can play with us this time. I can’t wait to see my parents today. They came home early from work. So we will have pizza and ice cream today.”

Ash and Allie arrived at the house while talking to each other. They took off their shoes before entering the house. They noticed that the door was already cracked open which was strange. The house door was usually closed and locked when they came home. They opened the door and saw blood on the floor in the doorway. The duo looked at the blood puddle at the front door. They saw it trailing to the living room and froze in fear. They thought of all the possibilities for the blood. They walked to the living room slowly and noticed Aura with a knife in her hands.

She stood above Ash's mother and father. She had an emotionless face as she looked at the bodies. She then heard a gasp and saw Allie and Ash standing there gazing at her. She looked at Ash’s face and smiled warmly as she looked at her little brother. Ash’s face was frozen in fear and grief as he gazed at his parents' dead bodies lying there. All the memories he had of them. Everything he said I love you to them. He wanted a chance to say them one last time. Sadly that would never come to pass. Aura slowly approached the duo until she was in front of Ash and patted his head.

“My sweet little Ash I am sorry for this pain. I only wanted to save you from a fate more terrible than death. Your parents were not what they seemed. I want you to know that even if you hate me I will always love you no matter what. I hope you live out your life and not end it. See the world how it truly is and change it into your ideal world.”

Aura kissed Ash’s forehead and walked slowly out of the house with blood all over her. The neighbors looked at her walking out of the house with a knife in her hand and blood all over her. Ash collapsed in front of his mother's and father’s bodies. Allie shakes his body as he collapsed screaming for him to wake up and for help with the situation in the house. Police cars arrived on the scene and Allie’s parents were called by neighbors and arrived at the crime scene. They saw the two kids near the bodies and took them out of the house to Allie's Mother and Father who were waiting.

Allie’s parents were worried when the two were escorted out of the house. They were horrified when they heard their friends had been murdered. Lucky for them the police allowed Ash to stay with them since they were close friends of the victim. Ash's eyes opened as he was escorted out of the house. His eyes were hollow and there was no life. His parents were murdered by his own sister. He could not believe what had happened today. He cried for hours about his mother and father. Why should his sister do this to his parents?

After the incident, Allie’s parents took custody of Ash. His parents left in their will that all their money would belong to Ash. Allie’s parents would be the first to have Ash in their care if something happened to them. The second people were the old Starlight couple. It has been two weeks since the incident happened. Ash locked himself in a room not eating or drinking. Allie has been worried about Ash since the murder of his parents. She loved his smile and laugh and how he always seemed happy.

“Ash I understand you are probably hurting and sad about your parents. I want to let you know that I miss you so much. I used to love playing with you and spending time on adventures with you. I want to let you know that I love you Ash. Please open the door.”

She was outside the door lying against it and then felt the door slowly open and got up to face Ash. He stood there with tears in his eyes. He looked broken and dead like a lifeless doll. He gazed at her strangely. His red eyes which looked so dull started to have the same light he used to have. He slowly hugged Allie and cried in her arms as she hugged him. Allie was the only person he had left that cared about him.

“Allie please don’t leave me behind like the rest of my family. I don’t want you to die. I love you so much, but I never told you. If you died I don’t know what I would do with myself. Please never leave me, Allie.”

She looked at Ash with a sad and loving smile and hugged him as tight as she could. She wanted to kill that bitch for what she had done to her and Ash. She wanted to keep Ash safe, her precious angel. He protected her from bullies and people who teased her about her looks. She used to have freckles and did not look as cute as she does now. All the other boys teased her but Ash said she looked cute. Her mom said she should do anything for the things she loved and Ash was her everything.

“Don’t worry Ash I will always be with you. Every step of the way, I will be with you. I can fill your heart with love and happiness no matter what. Give into my love and you will feel better. After all we have a long adventure ahead of us.”

Ash held Allie and looked at the fireplace and looking at the embers that were lit there. He felt that Allie resembled an eternal ember. She will always be there for him and make him feel warm and safe. He should give into her heat and hug her lovingly and trust her forever. While Allie looked out of a room window. She saw that it was snowing outside with so many beautiful white fluffy flakes falling. She felt that Ash as a person was a beautiful snowflake that she never wanted to melt away. She would keep him safe and kill that bitch for what she did. Even though Ash had to endure something like this, at least they have each other to support each other.

Together they will be together no matter what. Allie's parents always left them behind in the house alone or with the Starlight couple. In the end, she realized her parents were useless and had done nothing to support her love the way she wanted. They should have given Ash all the time in the world after the incident but they treated him like he was not even there. She cared only about Ash and his wishes. They were really made for each other. They stayed together for a long time. Until the world was nothing but Embers in their wake.

2