Yandere Sister and Cults!
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ash and Allie both woke up from their long rest after a long day of changes and revelations that were world-changing. Monsters and magic were real and now they had dungeons to explore and a way to strengthen through cultivation. Now they had a place to live, a family member, and a secret bunker that could sustain them for a long time. Judging by how the world is right now their most dangerous enemy right now is other humans rather than monsters. They just need to act politely towards any people they come across and kill them when their back is turned. They can also use them for their own benefit.

"So Allie what do you think we should do now? I mean the world is in chaos and we have monsters and dungeons to deal with. Also, the government is probably going to recruit people."

Allie was changing her clothes and taking out some updated ones to wear for the day. Ash admired her body as she took off her clothes. She heard Ash's question and thought about what to do next. The most appropriate thing they should do is seek out a dungeon. With the coin item, they should be able to get double the rewards and possibly get some more useful items that could be of use. They might be able to get some pills which could help them cultivate and gain more mana to draw from. 

"I think we should head straight for a dungeon and try our luck getting useful items that could strengthen ourselves. Also, we shouldn't join any groups that would be forming since we would have to deal with a hungry power leader that would want to use us for their own goals."

She glanced at Ash who drooled at her as she answered his question. She giggled at his adorable face. Ash was the only one who could see her body. She would have frozen their balls off and chopped their own dick for them. Suddenly, Ash shivered and stared downward when he heard Allie giggle at them. The plan she had was exactly what he was thinking of. Then he remembered what Eva said yesterday.

"What about that Nyx character we were told about? He could be very dangerous if he controls monsters. Left to his own planning and devices well that could be horrible to deal with. So if we see him or hear anything about him we end him."

Allie was finished getting dressed and Ash finally stopped staring and drooling. He started to get dressed and Allie gave his body an eyeful. He was very toned and built with nice lean muscles and a nice six-pack. Ash has never done sports but has always liked to work out in his free time. He always said he liked the soreness of his body after a workout because he could feel the improvement. They were both finally dressed and checking each other out.

The duo headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. While walking to the kitchen, they wondered what was going on above ground. How much damage and deaths have there been due to the monsters or even the chaos that was happening? Maybe the monsters roaming killed most raiders or people. That would be an excellent outcome for them. The fewer survivors the better their odds of survival and less competition for them.

Ash sat down at the kitchen table while Allie walked into the kitchen to get ready to cook breakfast. She planned to make shredded Hashbrowns with eggs and bacon. Then she made some pancakes to have something sweet with a hardy breakfast and orange juice without pulp. She wanted to make an enormous breakfast today since a lot happened to them yesterday. She wanted to enjoy some food unlike the rest of the world who fight for scraps as we speak.

"Mistress Allie I wanted to let you know that meals can be automatically made by robot helpers or we can provide the ingredients for you which all of them are fresh and naturally grown in the bunker on one of the lower floors."

Eva commented while Allie was looking for items to cook with. A holographic screen was brought to her eyes. It had a list of all the ingredients or even the dishes that the helpers could make for them. They already had the recipes Allie used since she learned from Mrs Starlight when she wanted to cook. She started to select the dishes she wanted for her and Ash. This screen layout reminded her of Uber eats they ordered when they were too lazy to cook.

"Of course, Eva, we would like some of these dishes I have selected on the screen. Also, I saw that there were smoothies in the drink options so instead of orange juice I would like two strawberry banana smoothies for us for breakfast. We wanted a healthy drink option."

The display switched to another message showing that the order was in progress and would be brought to the table. Their grandparents really did a lot in this bunker. They don't even have to make their own meals or cook. They even have so many dishes to choose from that they will never get bored eating the same thing. Ash wondered if the news and TV were still on. I mean there should be places where there is still electricity so maybe the news was on since it was live TV.

"Hey, Eva I wanted to ask if the news is on or if there is any television on. Actually, I am curious about the internet situation or communication in general. Since I would think that the monsters and the earthquakes caused damages to the power plant or anywhere in general."

A hatch above the table opened and a holographic screen appeared. Seems that Fox News was still on TV and there were some reruns still up. The screen turned to Fox News where there was a woman on top of a building. She looked over all the chaos down below. The cameraman appeared to switch from her to taking shots of the chaos and the monsters down below them. The woman seemed to have a fake smile that hidden her panic very well.

"This is Fox News live on the scene. Now everyone is probably wondering what has happened with all these creatures and the chaos happening around them. Well if you saw the messages then you would realise that mana or what you would call magic is now back on earth and with those monsters as well."

The camera pans out to many images of monsters and raiders raiding stores. Images and videos show people shooting fire and water. Some shoot out lighting and dark bolts of energy. Some controlled blue energy that looked just like mana that formed words for them to read. Countless images and videos of people dying from monsters or fighting them play on the screen. Then the screen pans back out to the woman on the rooftop.

"Now times may be tough for humans on Earth as we have an unknown enemy to face. But we should work with each other rather than fight each other. We will band together and face this new threat as a whole. Let us fi-"

Before the woman can finish her sentence a portal opens behind her and a sword stabs her in the chest. You can hear the cameraman gasp as the woman is stabbed from behind. The woman struggled to breathe and coughed up blood as she tried to speak and take the weapon out of her chest. You can slowly see the light in her eyes fade as she breathes her last breath. Then someone walks out of the portal and even Ash and Allie seem shocked. Ash's sister Aura comes out of the portal and takes her weapon from the newscaster's body. She looks at the camera smiling.

"Hello world I am Aura Morningstar and I am here to tell you something. You see I am here to tell you that the time has come when the world shall be purged of chaos and only ash shall remain. If you wish to stop this outcome join me and my group for in this world power is the only way to have freedom."

She smiled at the camera with a sweet smile that made everyone watching's spines shiver. Then behind her, the portal that was still opened had groups of people in ropes that were dressed in what looked like a star on their robes had a red eye that looked just like Ash's. They all bowed their heads as they gazed at Aura who still holds the blade in her hand. She then stopped smiling and had a serious face that looked cold and emotionless.

"This new world will be paved with power and control by the Star cult. Anyone who stands in my way shall be killed and tortured for their transgressions. Most importantly, my dear little brother, I will find you soon and help you find your way in this world."

As she mentioned her brother she gave a sweet smile and the people behind her slowly walked into the portal one by one. She stood there looking at the camera with a smile that sent fear into everyone's hearts. Then she was slowly engulfed in the portal and the broadcast stopped. Ash and Allie both looked at each other shocked and worried.

"Well my sister has made a cult for me and is trying to take over the world. Also, she is a Yandere and probably has some backstory like an anime character. Well Allie we are fucked since now we have a cult looking for me."

1