Meeting A Cult?!
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The men ran at them fast. Allie gathered snow around her and compressed it into a small cluster that looked like a bullet. She waved her Warfan and sent wave after wave of snow to the men rushing at them. They screamed as their bodies were affected by the cold. Their muscles felt as if they were made of ice and could break at any moment. Looking at how Allie frozen the bottom half of their bodies, Ash looked proudly at his girlfriend.

“Wow Allie that was hot as hell. Having a strong woman that loves you is sexy as hell. I think I may fall in love again. I can't have you upstage me so much and leave me behind like that. Let’s see if these guys can handle the heat!”

Ash had his own Warfan out as well and Embers with ash and bits of fire began to swirl around him. He fanned his weapon that glowed with bright light and the heat of the fire in the swirl of ash started to intensify. As it hit the group of men the upper part of their bodies started to blister with burns and they screamed in agony at the burns they were given by his magic. You could see some of their flesh slowly burn making the process more painful and agonizing. Because their lower halves were frozen and stuck, they couldn't run away.

“What the hell is with these brats? Fuck my skin is burning off and I can’t feel my legs. Let us leave and we promise never to bother you again. We just wanted to rob someone for rations in order to survive."

The man in the middle of the group and the leader spoke up to them. He looked at the duo with fear and felt his bones in his legs frozen. He also felt the heat on his upper body slowly melting his skin away. They should never have started raiding people and taking resources from others. He saw the two of them just walking together and they seemed so confident and not struggling like everyone else. Now he has fucked up and is having to pay the price. All he can do is beg to be let go.

“Sorry old man but you are not supposed to be let go. You really think begging will save you? Does not matter what the reason was for you to rob people. The world is now kill or be killed and you just proved that fact by trying to kill us.”

Ash smiled with a childlike expression but his eyes sparkled with malice. Allie looked at the scene and sighed at the people begging for their lives. If they let the men go, they will probably tell others and chase them again. This is probably not the first time they have done this. They are only begging because they met someone stronger than all of them combined and wish to escape with their lives.

“Ash is correct you are not going to be let go and will probably all die here today. I saw some of you looking at my body with lust and greed. You were probably going to do some nasty things to me so you deserve everything about what is about to happen to you.”

Ash and Allie stood side by side with their Warfans out and gathered both of their elements. They decided to send a combined attack of snow and embers to the group. The thing about heat and cold is when they are together and mix there is a chance for a chemical reaction for anything on contact. Their bodies heated up and freeze slowly. Their bodies could not keep up with the temperature changes from both sides of the spectrum.

“Wait please don’t do this to us. We can change our ways. We can help you out! We can even get resources for you and protect you with numbers. Please we don’t want to die yet!”

Allie gave them a cold and cruel smile while Ash gave them a sweet smile and waved goodbye. Their bodies at first froze slowly, then burst with heat instantly exposed after the cold got to them. The group of men struggled the whole time this happened. They shatter into ice dust as a wave of heat passed over their bodies nearly fully frozen.

“Well that was an enjoyable warm up Allie. I am glad we tried out what happens when we use our elements together in a joint attack. Seems like we are the perfect match thanks to our magic.Now let’s head to the dungeon!”

Allie smiled at how cute Ash was with his comment about how perfect they are together. Maybe she should thank those scum she killed. Ash jumped around talking about the dungeons while playing with Mr Wiggles on his head. They walked to the hospital where the dungeon should be located. They saw some figures in cloaks behind them that had the same star symbol shown on the news channel when the cult popped up. 

One of the cloaked figures walked up to them. As if coming in peace, they kept their hands up and did not seem hostile. They saw a few other cloaked figures appear near them wearing the same outfit. They were all looking at them but not rushing at them to harm them. The figure that walked up to them finally reached them and bows to them.

“Greetings Master Ash and his companions. Your sister told us to watch your every move and ensure you are safe. She also said to tell you that the incident that happened to your parents was not her fault and it was all self defense. She still cares about you.”

The hooded figure removed their hood and spoke to them. Ash looked at her blankly as she mentioned the incident. He seemed to understand that his sister had a side to her story and not everything was what it sounded like. The lady looked at Ash like he was some god to worship. She paid no attention to Allie, but she seemed to respect her and not treat her like she was nothing it seemed. 

“Well it is fortunate that she did not murder my parents on purpose. I would like to meet her again when she has the chance to. It is also a good thing that you guys don’t want to kill or hurt us. Now what is your name and why are you calling me Master Ash?"

The woman smiled at the idea that Ash would want to talk to his sister again and did not blame her for everything. Allie looked at the woman with a cold glare since she mentioned Aura. That bitch is trying to take Ash away from her or seduce him with so many cult members to make a harem. She does not mind Ash having sex with someone other than her but he cannot love someone else. She alone will be the most significant person in his life and no one else.

“I am Stacy Master Ash and I am one of the ten commanders of the star cult that lady Aura made. Now as to why I call you Master Ash, it is because you are the god of this new world. You will slowly turn everything into embers and take us to a new world where we can truly be free.”

Ash looked at Stacy and nodded his head like he knew exactly what she was talking about. But on the inside he thought about how insane these people are. So his sister is trying to portray him as if he were a god and has decided to start a cult to support him in this world. Well this will make things in his plan easier if he has people to count on to get information on what is occurring in the world. 

“Well thank you for all the information. We plan to tackle this dungeon ourselves. We wish you to make sure no one else comes into the dungeon we are stepping into. Also, we will allow you to use our old apartment complex as a base for your operations."

All of them nodded and followed them to the hospital where the dungeon was. Following behind the duo, they made sure there were no dangers in their way. Allie and Ash ignored them and pretending they were not there. The group of cult members seemed to be in the shadows and could not see them. Stacy was still with them following them and sending hand signals that they could not understand.The duo finally made it to the hospital and was ready to tackle the dungeon. 

“Time to tackle the dungeon! This will be a fun and an exciting adventure. Well cult people keep us safe on the outside. Also Stacy if you are strong enough you can come with us but you will probably not get any rewards unless there are extras available."

Hello everyone I have made a discord for everyone to enjoy and have fun in and speak about the story and make theories on what is going to happen next. Thank you for supporting me this far and pleas continue to do so in the Future 

Discord: https://discord.gg/XfPANvwaZH

Patreon: patreon.com/ZeroMoringstar

This is to support me and my work if you wish to. People who do will have to show proof and also they will ger a donator role in my discord and also they will in the futrure be able to acess my ecxcultive content and story on patron only

0